King Nigger Lectures Press About NY/NJ Bombing

Well once again King Nigger has proven he refuses to believe there's a such thing as Radical Islamic Terrorism. At his press conference today the first thing he did was lecture the press to "stop getting ahead of the investigation" of terrorism. So right off the bat he once again thinks Islam has nothing to do with the attacks despite evidence saying otherwise.

He then goes on to say “It does not help if false reports or incomplete information gets out there”

And the biggest insult is that he never even mentioned that Rahami was in custody after a shootout, instead he went on to chide the press.

Can Trump please be our president nos?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/777902313725792256?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
270towin.com/maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map
electionprojection.com/latest-polls/national-presidential-polls-trump-vs-clinton.php
godisimaginary.com/i13.htm
knoxsheriff.org/24hrlist/
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
discord.gg/7YcnTTB
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
salon.com/2013/08/03/the_10_worst_examples_of_christian_or_far_right_terrorism_partner/
alternet.org/news-amp-politics/army-god-6-modern-day-christian-terrorist-groups-you-never-hear-about
alternet.org/world/western-imperialists-have-been-bombing-iraq-100-years
nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/new-yorkers-just-received-a-terrible-emergency-alert.html
drudgereport.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>refuses to believe there's a such thing as Radical Islamic Terrorism.

You know his middle name is Hussein, right?

He must be hanged

>if I had a son...

>lectures press about getting ahead of investigation about terrorism
>silence when its about white on black shooting
Yeah...fuck this guy

He's Trumps greatest asset. Hillary was trying to sound more like Trump today, then Obama opened his mouth.

Why is he so adamant about calling it radical/extremist islam? Literally every ideology has a radical side, Christianity has WBC, Islam has Isis, extreme judaism, etc.

Honestly, wouldn't it be better to blame it on radical islam, to distance them from the more peaceful islamic groups?

He's pushing the narrative (((they))) tell him to. Do you really think he was qualified for the office he holds. This is all part of the plan for us.

>Don't get ahead of the story!
>Doesn't even mention they arrested the Islamic man who set the bombs after he was shooting at random people in the street

>shooting at random people in the street

Source? He shot a cop and that's it.

>Christianity has WBC
All they do is say mean things and hold signs, they've never even broken the law, they can hardly be called extremists, let alone be compared to ISIS
>extreme judaism
Really? You couldn't even be fucked to Google the name of a Jewish extremist group?

Pisses the "a terrorist can't be a Muslim" Muslim moderates off

Look at this Moosie, he is charged with rape in Knox, TN. He will be released in 72 hrs, just a slap on the wrist.

Is obama the BEAST of revelation? The whore of Babylon?

>>Christianity has WBC
>All they do is say mean things and hold signs, they've never even broken the law, they can hardly be called extremists, let alone be compared to ISIS

Not to mention the WBC is literally like one family. Cant even be compared to the reach of ISIS

The state of Israel comes to mind.

mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/777902313725792256?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

WBC is extremist, but you are right, they don't explode in people's face. But they follow the Bible to an extreme level.

Tbh I don't know any Jewish extremist groups, I know you have the extreme orthodox ones. But like I said, every ideology, political or religion has an extreme side. Right now Islam has the most of them.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand
Islam =/= terrorism
terrorists break every rule Islam has

Yeah, just get rid of all non-whites regardless of whether they're muslims or not.

>taqiyya

>King Nigger Lectures Press About NY/NJ Bombing

There been a bombing?

no, whites have oppressed every other color there is in this world, I think the punishment should be them getting genocided

Well using that logic, almost all Muslims are breaking islamic law. Especially the ones that attend mosques that has blinged out, which is completely against Islam.

Also its an age old rethoric.
>born and raised muslim
>kill people in the name of Islam
>"oh he isnt muslim, muslims dont kill"

Its a fucking loophole, trying to make people like you spew bullshit

If he gets a job at the UN, yes.

nice try ahmed

Sure... yep. Of course. Mm-hmm.

Over 50% of Muslims globally say suicide bombings are sometimes or often justified.

It's a majority, not a minority.

>It does not help if false reports or incomplete information gets out there
>trayvon martin could have been my son
What a slimy weasel this guy is

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
You are a terrific propaganda victim.

>there's a such thing as Radical Islamic Terrorism
Considering they refuse to classify pic related as such this isn't surprising

>they follow the Bible to an extreme level
lol no they don't

WBC only uses the Bible as an excuse to troll people professionally

the whole WBC family is LAWYERS and they bait people into attacking them so they can sue

Bump

wbc is a family of jewish lawyers who try to bend the first ammendment lol

WBC is lame leftwing agitprop. Literally a bunch of clapped out civil rights attorneys

only because they are smarter and more industrious. you think blacks didnt kill each other before colonization?

>Jewish extremist group
The Israeli government :^)

Obama has fucked Europe and the Middle East, but that was his intention as the creator of ISIS who are the Jihad arm of Mossad.

We need to take over again, before its too late.

Jdl did a shitload of bombings and Arson's in the 80s and 90s

WBC has a few cuties in their cult desu

these

fuck that skinny nigger right in his asshole

Obama needs to be killed. How does his secret service live with themselves.

They should praetorian guard his ass.

The FBI is about to kick down your parents door. Prepare yourself

>“It does not help if false reports or incomplete information gets out there”

Translation: It does not help HIM or HIS CANDIDATE if the electorate gets access to the facts before he can massage them into the narrative.

He's basically telling them as openly as possible to resort to Sweden-style spiking of stories that go against the agenda. Right in the middle of a fucking foreign terror attack, when thousands of lives are in danger and up to date information can keep you safe. To protect himself, his party, his candidate and his agenda.

This man is sick.

Saudi's don't donate or work with politicians who appear """islamophobic""".

>white boi kills one of his sons in self defense
EVIL WHITEY ARGGHHH EVIL COPS
>Obvious arab terrorist murders or injures tons of people
UHHH WE GOT TO WAIT FOR THE FACTS ERRR

He IS a muslim bro

>False reports or incomplete information

Thought that was something the people in the white house was experts on and gladly uses these tacticts when needed.

In obamas case you can't blame him for being really carefull with getting the muslim community angry. They are super sensitive and kill a lot of people when angered. Obama is just trying to avoind new bombings.
May sound crazy but when muslims get angry, people die. A fucking cartoon was enough to get the whole middle east going.

>White washed hair
Obama is ashamed of his fellow blacks

Puts a lot of stress missing all those golf swings while ignoring your own people drowning in floods.

our new US army uniform patch

29 injured in NYC. One bomb defused. One detonated during diffusion on a train track and 0 injuries at a NJ 10k.

4bombs.

looks just like the muslim brotherhood logo

That sounds a lot like hostage situation. Maybe in the end you start warming to the dangerous, bad-tempered psychopaths who will blow themselves up at a moment's notice, and that's why they called it Stockholm Syndrome?

forgot pic

Didn't seem to stop the press getting ahead of the investigation when that airliner got shot down over Ukraine, or literally any other "incident" even casually involving Russia.

Kill yourself, king nigger.

What the fuck how did i miss this?

That's a campaign patch for killing ISIS.

Well it is Saturday.

Fuck. Thought you were kidding.

Crossed swords is everywhere in the ME.

He has an affinity for Islam.

He grew up in Indonesia as a kid. He's not a closet Muslim but he probably grew up as one.

Nice, 100% ATK bonus for me

>Can Trump please be our president nos?

Has he even lead in a single poll for the last six months?

Seriously, you guys need to start realizing that the probability is hugely disadvantageous to you. You'd better start stocking up on bengay for your butts.

>rioting is a justifiable form of protest

You really need a good ol' fashion lynching for this darkie coon nigger bastard

new WTC tower is a giant mosque

>implying poltards wont think rioting is totally acceptable once Hillary wins, but wont do anything because they're cowards.

Thanks for correcting the record! Here's your .00000000000005 cents.

Hey guy
He's leading right now

it's almost like he's a muslim or something

hmmm

really makes you think

Radical Islam the actual TRUE Islam

Let's see.

"The most beautiful thing in the world is the muslim call to prayer in the morning."

"The future does not belong to people who insult the prophet of Islam."

Who said that again?

Based black man.

>All Americans should be deeply troubled by the fatal shootings of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and Philando Castile in Falcon Heights, Minnesota. We’ve seen such tragedies far too many times, and our hearts go out to the families and communities who’ve suffered such a painful loss.

>Although I am constrained in commenting on the particular facts of these cases, I am encouraged that the U.S. Department of Justice has opened a civil rights investigation in Baton Rouge, and I have full confidence in their professionalism and their ability to conduct a thoughtful, thorough, and fair inquiry.

>But regardless of the outcome of such investigations, what's clear is that these fatal shootings are not isolated incidents. They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year, and the resulting lack of trust that exists between law enforcement and too many of the communities they serve.

>To admit we’ve got a serious problem in no way contradicts our respect and appreciation for the vast majority of police officers who put their lives on the line to protect us every single day. It is to say that, as a nation, we can and must do better to institute the best practices that reduce the appearance or reality of racial bias in law enforcement.

>Radical Islamic Terrorism

It's just islam OP

This.

Also, Islam is not a religion. It's a Religion, a Government, a Judicial System and a Military. It is cradle-to-grave control over every person under it, often inflicting death penalties for minor infractions.

Taking up arms against a tyrannical government is quite different to rioting. How many times have you considered suicide today butter-cookie?

Did not realize Finland had muslims.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

270towin.com/maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map

electionprojection.com/latest-polls/national-presidential-polls-trump-vs-clinton.php

Would you give a shit either this close to getting out if office?

He's just saying all the right things to appease the average man, guarantee he gives zero fucks and is ready to just retire.

>It's not rioting when I think it's just

Feminist level double standard.

And just twice, after reading your posts.

>Polling averages
>Polling averages which include polls from early-August

Good grief.

When CTR sends their people, they aren't sending their best.

Not a double standard.

Two separate standards.

Parents where he lives should be told.

Americans have no rights to mock England elected a Muslim mayor

>“It does not help if false reports or incomplete information gets out there”

TRAYVON ?

Christianity has the Republican party, which is demonstrably the most dangerous organization in human history.

Because there's no peaceful Islam group. The (((moderate))) ones could turn into radical in just a second after you insult Islam

just like christians

Yeah, but twin scimitars? Those are categorically of middle-eastern make. What other conclusions can one make about this decision?

>lol polls

Your out of the loop aren't you

In what way is the Republican party the most dangerous in the world?

Because when people stand up against globalism, the UN, ect, they will be called extremists. It's to condition people.

he's just a typical rightwinger
I'm waiting for a huge christian attack
should happen anytime now

WBC is not nearly as bad as ISIS. WBC is just a bunch of old hicks being pieces of shit, but still not beheading people and literally causing turmoil within a region. Fuck you.

What a compelling argument, Ahmed. You've really made me think.

lol, kids

Muslims are very clever in their defense of their so-called peaceful religion.

When you hear a Muslim say that the Qu'ran doesn't advocate violence, the way they justify it in their mind is by spinning some legal bullshit. They'll say that he Qu'ran doesn't say "Go kill infidels," (and in most cases, they are right). What they won't tell you, or how they spin it, is that the Qu'ran gives JUSTIFICATION for killing, enslaving, or torturing infidels. So while a lot of passages in the Qu'ran don't directly state it is OK to kill an infidel, it will say that a Muslim is justified in killing an infidel if the infidel doesn't follow Islamic law.

Tricky fuckers.

>There are newfags coming in from Norway
>There are 5 million people in Norway
>There's any conversion rate at all

Are we winning Cred Forums?

just like christians

face it, christians are just as bad

This. If you look at Islam's "golden age" you'll notice that things were much more laxed in terms of customs and Sharia Law. However the radicals soon took over and they sent Muslims back to the stone age

>Christianity has WBC
Nigger the WBC just go to funerals and other places and hold up signs for a few hours. They're harmless.

Holy shit, you didn't even look at the latest polls at all. You fucked up CTR

He can buy himself valuable time by gathering all the dogs in the neighborhood.

Stop saying it and prove it you autistic leaf. Prove that Christianity is just as bad as Sandniggerism.

I fucking hate Obama's post-happening tactic.

Every single time, soon after we've confirmed the name is something like Muhammad bin Muhammad, he rushes out to make a statement. But the reason he rushes out to say something ASAP is so that he can get it out before it's confirmed islamic terrorism. This allows him to keep getting away with the "it's too early to tell what his intentions were!" bullshit. And that is always the last he ever speaks of it, and will never re-address the issue after it's been 100% confirmed.

It's fucking disgusting. And I don't even know why he continues to do it, because any retard can see right through the thin facade. All he ends up doing is rustling everyone's jimmies. And people fucking wonder why obama gets accused of being a crypto-muslim.

you gotta be kidding

You made the statement. Prove it. That's how making an argument works faggot.

He's right, you know. The actions of ISIS are grounded in politics, not religion. If anything, they are directly in conflict with the principles of Islam. Cred Forums gets mad to hear this, since it contravenes a popular meme (that all Muslims are terrorists) and nothing makes Cred Forums more butthurt than having a meme damaged.

godisimaginary.com/i13.htm

Agreed. Nicely and simply put, user.

I suspect that we'll learn that the motives of Ahmad Khan Rahami have nothing to do with Islam and instead are about being butthurt and raging mad in a shitty part of NJ.

MODERN DAY you double nigger.

#1 That's Radical Islam Terror

innocent ppl

stick your fedora up your ass. every civilization had slaves back then. the quran probably says the same thing.

Islam IS politics.

Mudshits want it to be the law of every land and ISIS is doing precisely that.

Race : M/M

Explain, please?

>ISIS isnt islamic
This retaded meme needs to die.

For everyone one McVeigh there are a million Omar Mateens. Nice try, shlomo.

And even besides the huge discrepancy in frequency between muslim terrorism and "christian terrorism", all your "christian terrorists" are invariably just people that did something that happened to be christian, rather than doing it for religious reasons. McVeigh bombed the federal building as retaliation for Waco.

Set up a rigorous secular state in the tradition of the French Revolution and your problem is solved. Allow people freedom of religious belief and worship, but never against the law of the land. The secular state beats all religions and allows religions to coexist peacefully.

neoliberalism laz air faire capitalism is modern day slavery

This is the most naive thing I've read in a very long time.

keep telling yourself that

I don't think History will remember Barry fondly.

He's a stupid nigger piece of shit idiot, and after 8 years, I think most people on Earth are waking up to that fact.

I used to live in the UAE and the local Emiratis hate ISIS even more than Americans do. They do so because of the threat that ISIS poses to their stability and wealth, but also on religious grounds. The law of the UAE is Islamic and Emiratis see ISIS as a pack of criminals who violate proper religious law. This is not a meme; this is reality in most Muslim countries. Anons such as yourself want this meme to be true because it allows you to be lazy and pretend you have a good reason for hating all Muslims. You don't, user. It's just your slovenly, sloppy laziness.

>Spires
>Inherently Islamic
Tips tin foil hat, ma' conspiracy

knoxsheriff.org/24hrlist/

Maybe he'd like a holiday ham.

>Qur'an justifies killing, does not command it.
Actually, not only does the Qur'an order violence, it commands that its followers actively spread terror to non-believers in order to spread the religion.

"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." (Qur'an 2:216)

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" (Qur'an 8:12)

In other words, not only is terrorism justified in the Qur'an, it is a religious duty.

Muslims who say that ISIS does not follow Islamic doctrine are either lying or don't know Islamic doctrine.

Muslims who say that they should not fight are not practicing Islam, because the very act of saying "I do not want to fight" is an insult against the wisdom of Allah, and is therefore forbidden.

It's at the point were nothing will convince the left that Islam is a problem that poses a huge threat.

We can have daily suicide bombings on north American soil with terrorists shouting "death to the west" and liberals will still be the first to defend Muslims. It's past the point of insanity. Facts and statistics can't compete with a liberals feelings.

because when obama would admit that all these terror attacks were tied with islam the moderate muslims would turn violent
fucking liberal doublethink in action

so butthurt, had to reply twice

well, if the economy keeps improving we might
median household income just rebounded like a motherfucker now I have no ammo against the Canadian obamashill

It must be incredibly frustrating as an Islamic terrorist not to have your views and motives taken seriously by the societies you terrorize, even after you have explicitly and repeatedly stated them.

“we did this because our holy texts exhort us to …”

“No, you didn’t.”

“Wait, what? Yes we did…”

“No, this has nothing to do with religion. You guys are just using religion as a front for social and geopolitical reasons.”

“WHAT!? Did you even read our official statement? We give explicit Quranic justification. This is jihad, a holy crusade against pagans, blasphemers, and disbelievers.”

“No, this is definitely not a Muslim thing. You guys are not true Muslims, and you defame a great religion by saying so.”

“Huh!? Who are you to tell us we’re not true Muslims!? Islam is literally at the core of everything we do, and we have implemented the truest most literal and honest interpretation of its founding texts. It is our very reason for being.”

“Nope. We created you. We installed a social and economic system that alienates and disenfranchises you, and that’s why you did this. We’re sorry.”

“What? Why are you apologizing? We just slaughtered you mercilessly in the streets. We targeted unwitting civilians — disenfranchisement doesn’t even enter into it!”

“Listen, it’s our fault. We don’t blame you for feeling unwelcome and lashing out.”

“Seriously, stop taking credit for this! We worked really hard to pull this off, and we’re not going to let you take it away from us.”

“No, we nourished your extremism. We accept full blame.”

“OMG, how many people do we have to kill around here to finally get our message across?”

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

REMOVE TAKEAWAY KEBAB

>King Nigger
>King

so they wuz kingz? make up your fucking mind, faggot.

I personally watched the way the music industry demonized rap music.

Rap peaked in 1989. Black empowerment, slick poetry, bonding together to make a better world, etc.

Enter private prisons. Rap took on a whole new tack. Pimpin Hos, drug slanging and gangbanging.

How many rap songs are out there about the glory of selling cocaine pre and post 1990? Someone should check that stat.

Obama was the great black hope and he is so far in the pocket you don't know where his talk ends and his uncle Tom black ass begins.

He's the worst kind of Nigger. He's a house nigger, firmly in the pocket of the powers that be.

He might have started off as righteous, but he's so far removed from that now that he's a total nigger Ultimate Uncle Tom piece of shit. He sold out his own people, big time.

I would try to get the hell out of there if that was me.

I dont blame the refugees. I blame the people letting them in.

That sheriff is fucking based

discord.gg/7YcnTTB

PRO HILLARY CHAT BOMB IT WITH MAGA'S AND PEPES SHOW THEM THE WHAT FOR

Except WBC only yells that God hates fags, they dont actively participate in anything other than yelling their ideologies at people. They havent tried to suicide bomb south beach

schooled your stupid ass

maybe should stop making refugees

T-this isn't p-possible, r-right?

When was the last time a large organize group of Christians actively spread terror through violence? The fucking Crusades when every other group was just as violent?

>flag

>not knowing the Jews who attempted to blow up the Dome of the Rock and launch us into Armageddon..

sure did, pal

McVeigh was agnostic faggot
Literally every civilization up to the Enlightenment/Renaissance had slaves of some form

tbf i wouldn't mind living in a totalitarian police-state. what makes the current situation intolerable as an american citizen is that our leaders are a bunch of soft, ineffectual, beta cucks.

>He might have started off as righteous
he was a community organizer (race hustler) for one of the notoriously politically corrupt cities in the US. He was never righteous.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

You have his address. Nyfags take care of business

>soon

Why are you an American citizen with a Canada flag?

You up there hunting Moose?

>Radical Islam the actual TRUE Islam
Very few people realize this. The blue pilled populace still buys the "moderate" bullshit.

I think even on Cred Forums there are some that believe it.

There is no "moderate" Islam.

That is actually just "lazy" Islam.

OKC Resident here. You don't know wtf you're talking about. McVeigh bombed in response to Janet Reno and Bill Clinton murdering women and children in Waco.

While the birther controversy was a lot of noise I can't believe it's controversial to state that Obama used to be Muslim when he was being raised in Indonesia with a Muslim father. It's literally embedded in the historical practice of Islam that the children of a Muslim father follow his faith.

It's to try and normalize the attacks. They aren't ISIS or Jihadists, it's just the equivalent of when some average american goes postal

Checked

>McVeigh was agnostic
wingnut revisionist history
McVeigh lived with a christian identity cult
salon.com/2013/08/03/the_10_worst_examples_of_christian_or_far_right_terrorism_partner/

Read the quran and then kill youself for contributing to the fall of western culture

>seeing my picture

that'll teach ya
fucking mcVeigh apologist

i'm here on extended business.

i work in heavy equipment sales.

obama IS a crypto muslim

all the evidence is right the fuck in front of you

Islam's golden age is a direct result of conquering Syria, Alexandria, and other bastions of prior civilization. The academics, middle class, etc, converted, there was a lot of resources and slaves moving into these regions, and deprived from their prior owners.

Nothing about Islam made the so called Golden Age great.

>refuses to believe it exists
>bombs the ever loving fuck out of them constantly

guess we have to just group the lefties in with the muslims!

>they chose their side

Please gas yourself.

alternet.org/news-amp-politics/army-god-6-modern-day-christian-terrorist-groups-you-never-hear-about

>lecture the press

who the fuck is this jackass kidding with lecturing the press, like the press isn't entirely run by his former secretary of state's families and other people very close to his administration, I'm goddamn outraged by the audacity of this so called public servant trying his shitty slight of hand and wondering why nobody buys it or thinks it's credible, this is the worst political shenanigans of recent memory and makes the shit Nixon did look like nothing
ABC News executive
producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security
Adviser.

CBS President David
Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National
Security Adviser for Strategic
Communications.

ABC News correspondent
Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay
Carney

ABC News and Univision
reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's Deputy
Press Secretary

ABC President Ben
Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth
Sherwood

CNN President Virginia
Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

Oh totally which is why when people constantly shit talk christianity, they all shoot up gay bars and blow themselves up in subway stations. Wait, shit, that doesn't happen at all. Nobody ever starts these discussions with "oh man, christians are out of control now, man, oh dude it's so bad" because christians never do this shit. It's always always always a muslim, and then people start justifiably shitting on islam, and then some retard like you comes along and says "b- but christianity". Fuck off leaf.

no they shoot up schools

Its US policy. This whole naming shit actually started back under bush jr. when 9/11 and Saudi begged Jr. to be sensitive with how he named this shit. The whole it "makes them look like a legit branch of Islam" really is Obama explaining why calling it radical is bad.

Republicans just use it pounce on Obama because that is the nature of politics.

when you get Aryan, redpilled Trump in office you wont know what hit you.

Jeez, I wonder why I haven't heard of them, seeing ISIS is a big fucking deal and all.

to your brainwashed lil mind

Based as fuck

>jim jones
>christian

WEW LAD

>It's not rioting when I think it's just
It's not rioting if you actually have a purpose and you're not a dumb nog burning and looting aimlessly

And they do this because someone said "Your god isn't real, christianity sucks"? See the thing is they actually get upset if you call them the religion of death because there's too much truth in it for them to ignore. If you tried to call christianity the religion of death they would just laugh at you.

and yet they've probably killed more ppl than any other group

Anyone who has read the Quran knows this to be a fact, not an opinion. Islam is incapable of existing with any other ideology, just look at Lebanon FFS.

Bump

Doing that would actually lower anti Isamist sentiment that has only grow because people like him keep can't trust us to tell difference or are worried about the feelings of terrorist's!

By refusing to call this one segment radical, our minds assume it really is the whole ideology as some tribal whole.

Obama makes everything worse. Everything he sets out to do does the opposite of what he wants.

>Salon
Delete this

Obamacare: If you ignore cancer, it goes away. If you name the cancer, you help it grow. If you kill the cancer, the cancer wins. There's no such think as cancer...

>shitposting leaf
Communism wins in a landslide.

did you know, christians have enough nukes to kill everyone 8-12 times?

And yet they haven't done it.

yet

If Muslims had those nukes, we'd all be dead.

It's Not radical if it's the most popular version. The kind of Islam that favors murdering nonbelievers is just fucking Islam

you might be right about that
alternet.org/world/western-imperialists-have-been-bombing-iraq-100-years

nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/new-yorkers-just-received-a-terrible-emergency-alert.html

Enjoy!

>what is Drudge Report

You're 20 years late, but here, bookmark this, it's the only Ampparit you'll ever need drudgereport.com/

The JDL used to call out hits on people, the leader at the time Irv Rubin was arrested for trying to bomb the Lebanese embassy.

Dapper Dindus strike again. American heroes.

Strange, figured he would be talking about the airstrikes that just hit that Red Crescent/Red Cross convoy a few hours ago during a ceasefire

Boy he sure is a wacky guy, I bet he will mention it later, after that last airstrike surely he wouldn't try to hide this

>surprised the muslim in chief refuses to truthfully declare islam a hate religion

A FUCKING LEAF

*tips fedora*

Atheists who claim Christianity is the worst thing ever to happen to this planet really don't know history.

>I'm the brainwashed one
>Doesn't even prove one basic fact you present and is clearly projecting

>Conventional bombs
>Equivalent to fucking nukes
This is beyond A FUCKING LEAF shitposting. This is a clearly undiagnosed case of autism.

lame

>pubic schools

Absolute madman

You are disgustingly ignorant. If there was any justice in this world, the casualties of terrorist acts would all be head in the sand pathetic faggots like you because then the world might actually get around to dealing with Islam.

You are literally worse than any ISIS propagandist. A shitstain on the world. A FUCKING LEAF.

He is worse than A FUCKING LEAF! He is.... may Allah forgive me for saying this... an Albanian!

Fairly recently, I've seen plenty of mexicans holding heads.

The liberal message is becoming increasingly desperate and brazen iterations of "stop noticing things!"

For example, go on Cred Forums and try to make a thread about the Pokemon Go muggings. The thread will inevitably devolve into "lol niggers" because of who's doing these muggings, so the janitors now just delete them on the spot. Even though it's explicitly related to video games. They don't like what people are noticing about the muggings.

Two wrongs don't make a right