What do you guys think of Hawaiian sovereignty?

what do you guys think of Hawaiian sovereignty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit.
Does that fat ass have his own zip code?

He was a pretty cool guy

It's a shame his health was so out of control.

kek

we are going off topic

He's so fat his blood type is Ragu.

no, he's plant food now.

I think this is my favorite fat joke I've ever heard.

The lava niggers want to go back to eating beach crabs, Coco nuts and wearing grass shirts we can send em all to niihau

I think it's good. It's pretty fucked up how the Dole Corporation basically took over Hawaii.

His music is GOAT though, I used to smoke weed when listening to him in my edgy days.

Oh and he's dead.

>Hawaii is like a continent and you should respect their culture

You're gonna be on Gawker OP.

>gonna be one fatass plant

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

It's pretty solid. I've always considered Hawaii culturally separate to the United States.

I'm all for it. Beautiful destination, too.

>It's pretty solid. I've always considered Hawaii culturally separate to the United States.
>I'm all for it. Beautiful destination, too.

I'd also like to see meth-addled pineapple niggers try to manage their own affairs.

he became the land so he could become an area code

Why are natives always the worst drug addicts?

Those islands are ours.

We couldn't take it by force so now we're talking it demographically.

I think it is comical, they will still want financial aid.

>(((Israel)))

Do you consider Guam to be part of Japan for the same reasons? Might as well, there are more Japanese than anything else there. (I'm sure a lot of them are just vacationing, but I can't be sure.)

Somewhere, over the ranbow

Why should the people of hawaii be allowed to have self-determination when the people of the USA are not?

そうそう

Japs just own most of Guam's buildings & businesses. I saw way more Filipino monkeys in Guam who look exactly like the Guam monkey natives except with slantier eyes.

Now Hawaii actually does have a huge Jap demographic who aren't tourists, we even get some of their transplants in WA. I approve, at least they're not beaners or jungle asians.