Cred Forums BTFO

how can Cred Forums ever recover?!?!

part 2

Really stimulates the neurons....

>le smug strawman maymay

He has his name on pretty much everything. He worked to create something instead of being a lazy ass. Something liberals wouldn't understand.

"Nobody ever got laid by putting money in the bank."

That's what he should have said to that little cunt.

This totally happened.

This shows that Trump has been as successful as the average CEO in the S&P 500. Sustaining that over 40 years is bretty good going actually.

I agree that trump isn't an amazing business man if he wasn't able to beat the markets. But it's still impressive for anyone to be able to keep up with the markets.

The tax subsidies thing makes no difference anyways, all businesses and people get tax subsidies of some kind.

>Hurr durr he so bad businessman i could done better everything ...
>And now excuse me I have to go back to my job at Subway the sandwiches aint gonna make themselves
Funny these idiots claim to know everything better but needed Bernie Sanders to pay for their gender studies degree...

>this really happened

Posting again because I'm a little pissed off.

Instead of playing the market Trump took chances and made something of himself. More than something- he is world famous now and so is his brand. He also created thousands of jobs whereas by gambling on the stock market he would have created none. Goddamn I hate fucking liberals

And then every around you clapped

1. Trump has a high market value
2. Hillary has a high crime record

Well, I think 1 trumps 2

whats the bet this person actually got buttblasted and had to write an essay to make her feel better

It was real in his mind.

and she/he is right. trump is a jewish plant

I love how these crazy nut jobs just make up random shit, then post it all over the internet, hoping other nut jobs will believe them.

>If Trump had lived like a peasant then he'd have marginally more money than he does now after a lavish life of living like a fucking king

>Today on things that never happened

The conversation is a lie. Hillary has her supporters lying their asses off now as well. It's contagious.

If it was a real, I have to ask, at what point did the Trump supporter punch the guy in the face for being a smug little faggot?

>200 million
wasn't the loan of 1 million dollars

That depends on the success of the reinvestment. The ops a prick and a faggot.