youtube.com/watch?v=A8l08VwVgxc
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
thepointsguy.com/2016/09/trump-757-versus-clinton-737/
youtube.com/watch?v=cYdpOjletnc
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8
youtube.com/watch?v=V_28WNUgeY0
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZvA6bCa4mA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitch, you couldn't be Alpha if you tried.

>Nger Together

>Nigger Together

Hue

Got a link to the stream? Wondering if there's gonna be more mysterious video errors

Her plane is colored like tampon packaging.
>yclinton.com

I would be suitably amused if she did the same thing to Trump as she did to Sanders. Take his positions and then say: See? I support building a wall too, so you may as well vote for me since there's no difference.

Mostly I would laugh at liberals defending the exact positions they hate in Trump. This could probably be done actually. Just make a phony picture saying Hillary announced her own wall and they'll believe it since they never bother researching anything on their own.

I'd be very interested to hear all the pro-wall arguments they come up with.

This looks so much like a green screen....So Fake

The only thing you have to fear is the ATF under Hillary burning your whole congregation alive.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

What a shitty plane.

That pastel shade of blue screams beta and passive.

Link to clip

>Terrible lighting
>Green screen

Which one is more likely you reckon?

Its raining.

She is perfectly dry.

No umbrella.

>hue

WTF why are you using our laughter nigger?

The lighting looks off too.

Plz be my ai gf

You'd think she'd be able to get out of zombie mode for a speech

What's with that unnatural lighting? She looks like she's inside a building, not outside. Is that why her clothes are so noisy, so you can't see shadows on it easily?

Wait where'd she get the dough for a fucking 757? The Clinton's were apparently dead broke when they left the whitehouse.

Kek. Looks like doom head

green screen?

>implying they don't program the Weather DominatorĀ® to open a dry pathway when she walks off the plane.

Post the fucking video

That's what I'm implying, I guess. It just looks so off and the clothing choice makes more sense this way.

>ConAir

That is not a not a 757

What the hell. This is green screen as fuck

Kek underrated

She's inside, you can see it from multiple angles in a video.

Yes, she done fucked up shit before that needs explanations but this is perfectly legit.

Don't always go full tinfoil.

Green screen

I thought her plane has one of the chairs that drives people up the fucking wall.

whoa

magic eye blouse

Wait, is she on green- screen? Her hair looks well weird.

Did this just turn in to a "dick" measuring contest?

why does it look green screened?

Even the thumbnail looks like a green screen.

Did they even try?

i noticed she wears alot of dense patterns that are not nice to look at so you end up trying to avoid looking at her body.

This is not a green screen, why would she be standing in front of a green screen, it makes no sense. She's just giving a press conference from the airport.

Looks like a B737, weaksauce compared to Trumps 757.

That truly looks green screened to me. O.o

GREENSCREEN

because it obviouisly is

nice lighting in the rain

also SAME POSITION OF THE CAMERA SO FAR IN ALL OF THESE

someone shoop CIA in that pic.

>
Is her dress a fucking magic-eye illusion?

hell, someone go a step beyond and shoop the whole CIA scene behind hillary's "on location speech"

totally not greenscreen

bitch's hair so thin she looks radioactive.

Has that same lost look that George W. Bush had at the end.

See, you can see the plane through her hair. You guys are worse than Alex Jones listeners.

She is just inside of an open hangar.

It does kinda look green screened, but is probably an effect from the subdued outdoor lighting and whatever internal lighting they were able to set up for the coverage.

Who is that supposed to be? I see someone standing with their arms crossed

>you can see the green screen behind her hair

Sorry Schlomo your point is shit

All those donations to bernie gotta pay for something

IĀ“m mister meeseeks look at me

why don't you draw red circles and arrows and try to prove it

because I see a green force field around her hair blocking all vision behind her.

Is it just me or does that look green screened as fuck? Like there's a green hue around her hair and there the separation between her shoulders and the background is super well defined. Just looks weird to me.

>nger gether
>nigger get her

its a rental most likely

here we go again guys ANOTHER GREEN SCREEN

kek

Look at me.

I can disappear now.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8l08VwVgxc

>No umbrella.
inside building

Her outfit is kinda green, it wouldn't show up behind a green screen. You know, like if you wear a green shirt in front of a green screen you look invisible.

bet it's not even gold on the inside

google says she loves jets and has had many, the one she's flying is 30 years old, so probably hers.

Greenscreen/10

>GREENSCREEN
bluescreen

>tfw my parents were Brazilian immigrants
>tfw I never really knew them

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

lighting is indeed weird, but most chances are that she is speaking in a hangar.

a clever user could inspect the angles of the hangars of the general (read: not commercial) aviation part of the white plains airport and figure it out for themselves

What is a hangar?

BLUESCREEN

#DIVERSITYFIREWORKS

Chris Hansen?

could be a white and black jacket and the rendering made a yellowish tint because of how the jacket is patterned.

we can be making theories up all day and the thing of the matter is most of us concludes something is a foot.

Can't a blue screen work just as well as green? Or maybe a tiny bit worse?

HATIANS SIDE WITH TRUMP.

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM

heem sleepy

wheres the stream

>a clever user

well fuck it, it really is hopeless

Honorable HUE. Please put a shit bin in your bathroom.

It's a 737 ng you fucking idiot

Did any news media call her out on using her branded plane the same way Trump does? Copycat.

HILLARY CONFIRMED RACIST

IS SHE OUR GAL Cred Forums?

I wanna know how the fuk she can afford "stronger together" on her leased 707

757 are outdated pieces of shit. A bbj is far better

Ok here you go, I proved my point.

What does that even mean?

"Resolve"

What's the difference between "I'm Weak" and "Stronger Together"?

Is there a magic eye pepe?

honestly, while you do bring something, it's not enough to convince me since her dome is still glowing green.

need more to go on i suppose.

why does no one seem to care about this, it's a smoking gun..

Looks like a fake background??

Fuck you yanks are stupid.

That's a 737

Why is there a blindingly bright green outline around her entire body, head, and podium?

Thanks user, I'm actually just trying to have some fun. I really do think it's a green / blue / something screen... This just looks to weird to say otherwise...

What about the fact that the podium is blue and her grandma's dress is green? Is it a red screen?

thepointsguy.com/2016/09/trump-757-versus-clinton-737/
>Clinton rocks a 14-year-old Boeing 737-800. The 737 is the best selling jet commercial airliner and has been made since 1967. Itā€™s known for being a reliable and efficient vehicle, and Boeing has delivered more than 9,000.
>but itā€™s now a charter plane operated by Xtra Airways and Air Partner. The jet is a ā€œnext generationā€ series 737 that offers newer features than its predecessors and will be able to make nonstop flights between the East and West Coast.

Yep, just renting a 737 NG.

>Why is there a blindingly bright green outline around her entire body, head, and podium?

That's her aura. Clintons project an aura of greed (green like money).

There needs to be one of these with the classic jew image that pops up instead.

Nice one.

Stronger together, until some Muslims in your country shoot and blow up everyone else.

Is there anything more retarded than praising unity in a multicultural shithole?

To validate my points, and to play devil's advocate.

computers can be used to correct an image if the person does wear green. like it detects a very precise tone of green and anything contrast to that green isn't obscured. Green screening is a pretty old media gimmick, older tech made green clothes impossible then.

the podium gets reused in these speeches so it could also be a digital prop.

either conclusions are she had this speech live on tarmac, which i think is bunk, or prerecorded on a green colored screen.

Stop spreading that shit. It's just a glitch caused by packet loss in the stream.

The people spreading this don't understand how video codecs work, nor do they recognize the common artifacts that occur from missing data in a live stream.

There is plenty of real stuff to spread, for Christ's sake, don't spread trash like this. It makes us look retarded.

And BTW. Isn't that the very same podium used in the previous green screen appearance?

not on my HD but i seen one you have described.

I like to pretend that's manafort in the background

did you actually watch the video? hillary and her podium completely disapear and the background is fully visible, its not a packet loss glitch it is a green screen .

You sure it's smart to be out on a warm humid and rainy day like today?

Think of your (((pneumonia)))

I guess all that money she scammed out of her donors paid off.
I'm sure people like Trump because he has an airplane though, 100%.

>common artifacts
>she's completely missing in a frame with no artifacts

11/10 shillpost

i giggled

someone needs to send this shit to alex jones

Wouldn't it be Pen^2?

Is this what she plans on doing at the debate?
Just say that you're stance on everything is the same as Trump, but do it before he says anything so it looks like hes the one copying?

No cause he's Pen-Pen, the Penguin.

>Is this what she plans on doing at the debate?
Her debate strategy will be personal attacks and deflection.

That's really all she has.

Hangar.

>Hangar.
That's what I say. Hang her!

Greenscreen can be used with darker greens.

I can point you to several green screen films that have real bushes and trees in the foreground.

The chroma key you use just has to be different enough from the other colors.
A paler green would be fine for this shot.

A significant part of video compression is simply a set of rules saying to copy one part of the current frame into other areas.

For that frame, it's taking a slim rectangle from the top of the frame above her head, and copying it vertically across the whole frame.

Here's another frame where the vertical copying glitch occurred further down the frame. You can see a slim strip has been repeatedly copied vertically.

Seriously stop spreading this you fucking idiots.

some real classics

damn i lost the game

Compression error does not eliminate the theory that it was green screened. It's just proof of a sloppy and hastily setup camera system.

Compression error AND green screen use is a probability.

When you zoom in the OP's picture, there's a line around her separating her from the background. Is that normal on TVs?

Is that a shoop? The foreground cunton doesn't match the background lighting. God damn a fucking NEET off /ic/ could do a better job.

Anyway translating that from reptilian to human, it said, "Do nothing, don't notice, take no action. Retain the status quo and do as you're told, citizen." Just cuckspeech, don't compare that to the emperor.

>green screen

Here we fucking go again

I also noticed on this one they never zoom out and show the crowd and all the crowd sounds sound prerecorded.

Haven't seen this plane video.. Do they ever zoom out and show her in front of the crowd?

It seems obvious she's using a green screen fro these speeches.

Her plane is colored like the flag of israel except more gay

I have astigmatism, so i can't see them if I wanted to. What are they?

OMFG! GREENSCREEN!

MAX HEADROOM

Hillary will almost certainly win, sad but true.

Isn't that some of the starter camo in MGS3?

agreed

Do you really wanna see it? Do you wanna? Well then thats fine with me. Come on, lets do it asshole. Let's do it. I wanna do it. I wanna do it.

>It makes us look retarded.

Hillary died of AIDS some years ago, but her virtual persona has been perpetuated digitally. Notice the repetitive mantra out of her talking head: glass-ceiling, islamophobes, racists, homophobes... The broken record you hear is just a shit-tier AI run by the Liberal Establishment. It explains a lot about her campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYdpOjletnc

Green screen fake.
This bitches whole existence is a lie.

She's so fucking hot

I need to fap

Is that fucking green screen?

Clinton foundation money bought that??

>This looks so much like a green screen....So Fake
100% fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8

off topic but who is paying for that plane?

Why does she wear 70's shag carpet?

Pussies have been reduced to trying to kill innocents because at the end of the day the must know how weak and incapable they are.

To hide the ostomy bag strapped to heraise leg

That's just your typical old lady green hair, more frequently seen in bluish hues.

Holmes case: wore full body armor to kill unarmed people in theater. One of the victims was my next door neighbor's daughter - she was 7. When it got down to it, he surrendered to police without a fight.
I guess I'd agree with you about cowardice.

Why does she always look like she's on a green screen when giving speeches? It also looks like there is no stage or crowd in this one.

is Hillary the greatest politician of this era ? every time she goes down, she always find a way to get back on her feet.

Don't worry bro, it's really gay.

But just to satiate your curiosity...

is goatse

is "you just lost the game" text

Is the bust of the Venus de Milo.

>every time she goes down
Monica jokes just write themselves...

was she even there though?

>that guy just keeps shooting himself in the foot, but he never dies
>he must be the strongest person alive

Hilldog is on the short size, Trump actually owns his jet and a few others and a helicopter

Obama still is king for now.

semantics?

That gay ass plane.

It lit up twitter the other day.

That shit looks greenscreened with that weird border around her.

>alpha
>female
Pick one

Though I wish I had an alphafemale gf to take charge of me and give my cummies to

why was the ""audience"" laughter cut so abruptly.
and why does it sound like theyre using fake tin sounding reverb effects

Where did she get money to buy and maintain a plane?

She had to up her game because Trump came in big from the start. I don't think candidates ever had passenger jets as private jets until now. But then again back in the old days candidates had trains

o-oneesan!

Donors and her """""""foundation"""""""

This time around it took some serious money because passenger jets aren't cheap like leer jets

she's worn out

bye bye hillary :)

>she's worn out
Prediction. Look for court proceedings by the DNC to replace Hillary on the ballot because she can not fulfill her commitment as candidate because of health reasons.

Why is she wearing an NES 8 bit bush texture?

thats because it is, notice how its clearly raining on the airstrip yet she has dry hair?

The actual video of the spin artist Hillary, proving once again she's full of it. Someone needs to wear a big Pepe outfit and leap out at her, probably soil herself.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZvA6bCa4mA

Reporter Asks Clinton Whether Terror Attacks Were Secret Russian Plot to Get Trump Elected

can you source this pls

Look at this blatant green screen

Her rallies are weak and pathetic like her promises to the average American. Under 100 people show and they cram them into the front, to make it look like a full house. Meanwhile, Sanders and Trump had entire stadiums packed with tens of thousands.

It's already been proven that as much as 40% of all votes, in some locations, were drawn from Sanders and given to Hillary. The acceptable margin of error is just 2.5%, yet there's no investigation on why the margin of error was so high? Simple. It was planned from the very beginning, like how the totally unbiased DNC lady quit, after Hillary beat Sanders and is now working under Hillary directly.

The video on the phones isn't even of the same room that they're in. They're clearly actors that were added into the scene. Showing people with phones recording makes other people feel like she's more important than she really is. I mean, if someone feels compelled enough to record someone, they must be interesting, at least, right?

It's become common knowledge that the only reason why Hillary is even running is to get in good with her corporate overlords. Of course she'd win, when the ballot boxes and voter machines are rigged/hacked to do so. It'd be silly to think otherwise.

I hate Trump but I hope that racist asshole wins and sticks his dick in corporate America's wax-lined ears so they can hear our dirty talk when we finally get to return the favor for all the years that they fucked us over.

Hillary's wearing digital camouflage to hide from FBI cybercrimes investigators.

KeK.

Kind of reminds me of a magic eye pepe

See man flying a rented whip

Somethings seriously wrong with her. Just captured this off tv. Her left eye keeps going right whilst her right eye is forward