Iceland ficki ficki

Apparently an online rumor that Iceland was proposing 5000$ salary per month
for males who would come and marry Icelandic women (for the lack of local males)
has spread like fire recently.

Some hilarity ensures:

>As the comments section indicated, many North African men were interested in moving to Iceland to marry a local girl for the juicy compensation offered.

>After receiving multiple inquiries from men wishing to participate in the alleged scheme, the Danish embassy in Egypt was forced to post a message to its Facebook page denying the widely-circulated rumor.

Blackie want snu snu

>inquisitr.com/3517830/will-iceland-will-pay-5000-per-month-to-immigrants-who-marry-icelandic-women/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qy_csI6Avn8
wnacg.org/download-index-aid-31047.html
wnacg.org/photos-index-aid-31047.html
marieclaire.com/culture/a6134/danish-sperm-donors/
youtube.com/watch?v=k-_lQ1UQoyU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
youtube.com/watch?v=46WW3D5a_TU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Regardless, all icelandic women would love to be fucked by brown people.

pretty funny, I hope to see more of your work in the future

Ffs these sandniggers genuinely believe north Europe will give them free money, apartment and blonde women while letting them build mosques and bomb locals. Our governments aren't doing much to disprove their thoughts tbf.

Can I pay them instead?

>the eternal jew

>Egypt
>Blackie

Come on, Jewbro. You can do better than this. Unless you really want us to believe that 5000 years ago Jews were enslaved by black men and Jewish men were cucked by black overlords...

Wait. That explains everything about how the Jews act towards niggers.

>mfw

When_the_flag_hits_that_post_just_right.png

Icelandic ''''''men'''''' are literal beta pussies though, so it wouldn't surprise me desu.

>the eternal cuck

North-african women are so ugly so it's no surprise even if it was just a hoax

GOD TIER FEET

From what I've heard, this is true

They are infested with SJW civilisation destroyers

Disgusting. They are so desperate for white women its pathetic.

>you will never have an arranged marriage with a short, thick, muscular icelandic viking woman named Helga who is tsundere for you and only refers to you as "husband", and she will only have sex with you when you force her to submit by proving your worth in unarmed combat with her

''Hans fire up the oven, we have another customer.''

I would marry an qt icelandic girl (male) even for free.

>she will only have sex with you when you force her to submit by proving your worth in unarmed combat with her
That's Iceland, not Scotland, kek

>Apparently an online rumor
Apparently an online rumor

fuck off jew

Obviously its fake, only a dumbass would believe shit on kike book.

Jewish women are getting goyed on a daily basis. They are the driving force of feminism kikery.

This. Just look a Björk.

This made me laugh.

FAKE AND GAY

Juden, you are hilarious.

I honestly don't see how a 5'5'' brown skinned weakling can be more appealing than a 6'+ motherfucking icelandic viking desu.

Women are natural eugenicists and look at these people as literal subhumans compared to the men they have access to.

Hows the inet conection icland?

To eu and usa?

Conditions to live?

>so desperate for white women
It is understandable since north-african women are so ugly
North-african women are probably the ugliest women on earth

Bestiality in general, is not about natural selection.

You can push your point of view at it but it's still just bestiality.

Let's start a rumour that greenland is offering free monies and huwhite wimminz now, but you have to be in greenland in person to apply. :^)

on my way

i wish it was true, i bet the locals would only sit and watch like a good goy, maybe even jerk off to it hahaha

but the cute ones are god-tier, let's face it.

Unarmed pre-intercourse combat best pre-intercourse combat.

Also whale fat.

That would be a guarantee that it wasn't their cousin.

That literally looks like the "of course I'm white" Cred Forums comic

>5000$ per month to breed some eskimo snow nigger with no concept of culture, tradition and bidet
>5000 $ per month to piss my pure lineage during some genetic, inbred sami gook dead end

Lolno

says the Langobard pretending to be a Roman

it's because we already do. Ofcourse they'd assume Iceland is equally retarded

can u even read

Roman name, roman surname living in Rome, i literally look like pic related. Enjoy immigration, sharia and fiki fiki brought to you by the brave italian navy.

We can't rebuild Rome but we can avenge it

There is no "cute ones" in north-africa

>We can't rebuild Rome but we can avenge it

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

There are no true Romans left, the males were killed and the females raped. You probably have some Roman heritage, but then so do many Europeans since Roman women were passed around like fresh bread.

Goddamnit.

Moroccans can be desoo

The day will come when there will be no yellow haired, blue eyed barbarian left in the world. Soon, brother, soon.

stop pretending , italians aren't white, i haven't seen 1 blonde guy/woman in italy and i've been here for 1 month

How soon we forget Ruby.

This curly haired Kikkarelli must be seeing nightmares of Samis every night given how much he always talks about them.

>the males were killed and the females raped
No, that's what happening in Germany with Mbotumbe and Ahmed.
But the bread was a nice cuck metaphore, you obviously thought about it long and hard just like your bull's cock

>You probably have some Roman heritage, but then so do many Europeans since Roman women were passed around like fresh bread.

More like the roman soldiers who were posted around europe impregnated different european women.

>getting baited with 5k in exchange for your life

Holy fucking shit I'm going to have nightmares about that thing for weeks.

Thanks a lot frog.

This. The invaders who sacked Rome were diluted themselves by roman blood thanks to our legions raping the shit out of them for centuries.
When they came here and raped romans, they were just bringing in other roman genes, so checkmate barbarians!

FUCK GERMANY!
IM OMW SWEDEN!

>Der Ewige Jude

We tried to exterminate this shit back in the 50's/early 60's, but we got the nuke too late.

>Arabian cuck rape babby

I asked my friend about this yesterday and he just laughed.
The question though, who started the rumor in the mudshit countries..? Same shit happened with Sweden last year.

Some women I work with organized a charity event called "Who wants to be a thousandaire" basically a rip of who wants to be a millionaire. A black family turned up at the school for the part where the parents were doing organizing and fund raising and just sat their in silence for a while.

Eventually the dad got impatient and said "When do I get my thousand euros??".
He was politely informed it was to raise money and not hand it out. So the family left.

>that's the best he can come up with
Your honorabarr ancestors are feering great shame

She's jewish from her mother's side though. And her father is an algerian working for the UN (but he said he was very ashamed of his daughter)

I didnt come up with anything you little brown manlet. Im stating facts

I'd consider it

What's Iceland's political situation anyway?

literally the greatest cosplay I have seen in years.

Just like how the Irish invaded England and it was really just the Irish coming home that time. Yeah.

In the oven now

>A FUCKING STAR

The fuck is it with you and your cuck-lingo? And if you read your own screencap you'd notice that it only talks about non-caucasoid admixture. I was talking about the Langobards a Germanic tribe, who conquered a nearly depopulated Italy in the 6th century. Read up on your own history and don't go all WE WUZ ROMANS AN SHIEET on me.

The Langobards came from territory that was never occupied by Romans.

Icelandic chicks have no sense of fidelity and will run off with you or Tyrone if boyfriend isn't around. They all drink way too much too, like falling down drunk every weekend.

Iceland is pure degeneracy famalam. Everybody is a drunk, women cheat like crazy and are rabid feminists, men are all ultra libtards except the dudes who go to a gym. If you want to meet red pilled Vikings you go to a gym otherwise everybody you meet in a bar is a flaming liberal that puts Commiefornia to shame.

I could easily see them offering to import nogs to cuck their girlfriends if the place wasn't so remote with low wages, it would be sweden 2.0

>Im stating facts
Now fetch me some ticket for Club Swagga you little yellow cuck

I can't control my horny level.

A scary pic for you here, don't click on it or you'll see more nightmares.

>Iceland is pure degeneracy famalam. Everybody is a drunk, women cheat like crazy and are rabid feminists, men are all ultra libtards

I take back
Fuck Iceland

>little

If youd see me your little brown face would turn pale from fear cuckboi. Id smash you and breed your wife and make you raise the baby just like the arabs did. kek

Oh boy, another turbovirgin delusions thread.

You guys got info on icelandic girls this time, huh?

Amazing, simply amazing.

Wew lad. Id go find some salve for your chapped cheeks before Achmed comes home.

>Italian
>having a wife
Most of them live at home with their mothers into their late-thirties. The only thing they have is their heritage-memeing as proven by this thread.

DUITSLAND!
We have another rat problem!

Oh look an americuck mutt with 5% Italian nigger blood

Collect them all user. If you piece together the entire photo set on your hard drive you get your very own Anubis monstergirl waifu

Its a sanitary pad.

Says the nation that got cucked by icelanders twice in the cod wars.

You getting a little bit uppity here, how about i call the Marshall of Finland and tell him you're saying mean things about black people once he's done breeding his complimentary sami wife eh?

Heard he is quite the authority in your country

5% is not very much, seems like I'm winning.

>Regardless, all icelandic women would love to be fucked by brown people.

doubt it, they're a pretty insular people but the cucking the men by flirting with tourists things is pretty far spread at this point,

Cool memes Luigi. You little cuck

25% african 70% kike

He is insecure because he is too busy getting cucked by his somali bull

I wonder who spread this rumor.....

kek, they are like ours, they will never accept a brownie unless they are butugly or completely fucked up in the head.

It's like you have 1 sami chick that's with a shitskin, because nobody wanted her(Samiball be da real raysis)

stop ruining my Maghreb fetish you faggot :(

Says the country that is like 50% nigger. Back to prepping your black bull that you fished from the mediterranean Italicuck

Your nose is showing steinberg...

icelanders aren't sami, they're norse/ celtic

SAUS nu!

No can do, they said they want to come to Finland, they've heard good things about you

Is this for brown men only?

I want to get paid to fug white women and make more white babies.
I'd do it for free

Can only imagine how baffled they must be to imagine some Mammamia Luigi sitting at the attic and have such seething hatred for people he never met.

>Is this for brown men only?

We're talking about Iceland, so yes. Nordic women are having none of whitebois, #teambbc

Move to Germany. If you fug a low class whorish German girl and knock her up the state will pay for your apartment.

This thread is fucking shit

Yet another edgy infighting shitshow,
>you're a cuck
>no u
>fuck off cuck
>prep the bull
>ok pussy
>you're not white

well done guys, having some high calibre discussions here

>Khan thinks i give a shit about him
Intriguing

Nobody is coming here Luigi and you know it. The Italian women wont let them leave and the Italian "men" need more bulls for their wives. The Italian cuckold gene is too strong

How about we discuss what will happen to the border between northern Ireland and the UK when you brexit?

You guys wont want to close the border because it will finish off the Norths economy and make them an even bigger drain on the main land BUT if you have an open border with us, you have an open border with the EU.

But I'm not brown

Im actually already movie moving to Island, they offered me 3wifes and 15k in advanced after they saw my dick and manly stature.

>(for the lack of local males)

>Iceland has 50,3% males/female ratio

It doesnt matter. They will give money and an apartment to anyone that can impregnate one of their panda females.

>Nobody is coming here Luigi and you know it.
NOT SO FAST

Thank u britbong u made me smile

thanks for the fap man

Have you checked the IQ of African nations?

Please kind burger, provide me with some sauce

he meant Spain, Spain is northernmost Africa, didn't you Santiago?

Or maybe it's just sexual frustration over how hunky the reindeer dudes are.

I doubt they're gonna touch that border situation, way too volatile.

Perhaps we'll put in some checks when people try to get to britain from ROIreland instead.

Let me ask you a question MArio. AWhy are there so many shemales in ITaly? Is it because you been cucked so hard through out history that you have some sort of cuckold gene that developed in you. How long before you're basically africa 2.0? Since all the Italian men are faggots and all the Italian women fuck BBC?

I am a laboratory scientist with a masters degree. I cant speak Finnish. I like the cold and the dark and skiing.

Could I expect a good quality of life in your country? I would want pretty high pay. That is what I am used to.

Bleached

She is known to have done plastic surgery and she never hid it
Even with make up she does stay unnatractive
and she has this Jersey thing
youtu.be/Qy_csI6Avn8

That is the creepiest book I've ever seen.

That is what I think will happen too. It means that anyone wanting to enter the UK from the EU can use your back door.

No you should stay in your own country Mcgregor. Whats wrong with you?

All women love to be fucked by aggressive brown people, in most western countries the women have enough freedom to betray their culture and get enriched.

Jewbait much?!?!?!?!?! I raff.

I couldn't wait for burger so I found it myself
wnacg.org/download-index-aid-31047.html

Look how mad it is the little sami midget gook holy shit he is getting seizure
Go drink bleach you slant eyed mongoloid, i'm sure Abdil let you keep some in your sauna cuckshed

close the border between NI and mainland :^) but we won't abandon the north irish to get genocided by the """irish""" to the south of them

It is always cloudy and raining and drinking all the time is depressing.

they dont even look remotely close to the statues

I asked a simple question and all i got was some cringy rage. kek. TIs okay if youre a feminine cuck Luigi its in your nature. Just answer my questions

So whats your country like?

As if we would interact with anyone from the north willingly. If you cut them off everyone in the South would be chanting
>BUILD WALL!!!

In any case, I'll let you finish your little wank with this. I'm sure you'll feel much better afterwards.

reminder that you are made to believe things through media. do not believe anything, there is always someone trying to gain your support to just meet their own ends. you are not free until mass medias are all trashed and freedom from manipulation is finally gained.

thats right, we have to go to war, war to gain freedom from manipulation

Fuck you.
I'm at work now. Can't afford to have the colossal boner i'm having.
Sweet Jesus.

wnacg.org/photos-index-aid-31047.html

Full album 4u

BTW: It's more or less impossible for you to get citizenship on iceland. They have strict policies on this, due too they are a small minority in this world, the keepers of our old tongue and lore.

Now Shlomo tell me about the rabbis suitcase, and his bloting tools there. I know I've seen it, the "syl" he uses to blot goyim children. It never made sense to me until recent

No wonder you are cursed, this angers God, he doesn't want this. If you blot humans, they must be of royal blood, you go for the top dog if everything goes to shit. Pic related

Some of the statues look like Atlantids.

You get snow right? You can go skiing? That is fun at least.

Oh boy here we go

She looks like Rob Brydon

>If you want to meet red pilled Vikings you go to a gym
they're probably there doing the old circlejerk

I guess

>rumor
yeah...
but there is actually a party that wants 800 thousand people in Iceland by 2050 (projected population is 500k people by then) so the rest would have to be made up by immigrants. But they are pretty much irrelevant and might not reach 5% to get into congress next month

Author
>Schwarzmann
Pol was right again

That icelandic guys who bragged about how only a small number of shitskins and niggersa would come over and that they would be inside refugee houses and get sent back to their countries after "war" was over because their gov is so based.

Lel.

What a fucking moron.

Bye bye Iceland, you are f(c)ucked.

Still waiting for that answer Mario. Why are there so many shemales in Italy and why are you so feminine and gay?

Merchant be praised, You are my greastest ally. When can Alberto Barbosa come?

>Obviously its real, only a dumbass would believe a canadian on Cred Forums

To give you an answer, the debauched and degenerate ways of italy, harken back to roman times. Back then, it was "anything goes", and that spirit has kept up until now.

>All women love to be fucked by aggressive brown people
" Why Women Want Viking Sperm"
" Future mothers the world over are seeking babies with Danish DNA"
" The tiny Scandinavian country has become the world's leading exporter of donated sperm, thanks to an army of willing young male donors and a superefficient sperm-bank industry."
" The slogan of one major sperm bank is "Congratulations, it's a Viking!" "
marieclaire.com/culture/a6134/danish-sperm-donors/

Yea the romans used to fuck each other in the mouth in the army. kek. I guess the gay Italian cuckold gene comes from there. Also most of them have probably seen arabs and "brabarians" fuck their wives infront of them htat might also have something to do with the modern day gay Italy

I dont see a reason for more than 400-500k people on that island. If you must import people, why not from norway,denmark?

lol im just giving my opinion.

Being roman was a status,if you mean "roman" proper those were people from Rome.But since 2000 years ago people from italy and Rome were raped by everyone.

Am i nigger enough to marry and impregnate lots of icelandic womyn and get moneys for that? Pls let me in, slavs are white skinned niggers.

Well Njál, you know what to do.

Fucking traitors.... fucking traitors...

>denmark
THEY ARE NOT DANES THEY ARE NORSE

She looks like a typical mexican woman

You will not dodge it this time.

they are welcome but i guess they are not diverse enough for the sjws.

>you will never immigrate to ísland and have a qt islendingur gf
life is a curel mistress

btw does anyone know where u can learn icelandic online?

Why even live

I could actually think about, I've been up at yours a couple of timus.

But... War is coming, and I need to defend this turf. Don't go down this road iceland, economy and that shit is passable it comes and goes.....

What doesn't go is when you import a bunch of subhuman shitskins. Only place I can think of that you can go to get away from these degenerates is Ísland.

Also this other flags, most of you would go nuts up there. You are trapped in the middle of the ocean with nowhere to go. And it's cold. Going on Holiday however, that is like going to moon.
Blá lonið, the nature in general... I only got one word for this. "Trollsk", Trollish but not in the way you southern fairies think. IT's something strange, the sounds from ground, the lava rocks.
You can't miss this, but can't move there!

Remember this!
youtube.com/watch?v=k-_lQ1UQoyU

yeah I know Ísland, he should have had the following verse after first, still though. Fucking rocks, it's seems like a bunch of spaniards are really into our shit, and they are fucking at it too.
Pic related is Spanish actually handmade, I saved some shekels rather than buying it here
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU

~~cuck~~

>short, thick,
You are thinking about Samiball, he doesn't live on iceland. They are small and got a bit more fat on them, but they stab you in your arse like fuck, they be proto-pekkas. Dat knyfu up þarna is sami knyfu.

Here is a sami chick.
youtube.com/watch?v=46WW3D5a_TU

You would never survive up there

muh dik

your dick will freeze and fall of Dan

Hey Aaron, how badly did Russia's ban hurt your sales over there? I see you're trying to make up lost profits.

That would be awesome

Oy vey

kek

Dear kike. If theres one thing that me and most anons learned over the course o life is that if an offer is too good to be true, its because it really is.

But lets be honest here: in an alternative universe, if such thing was proved to be true, who the fuck wouldn't? Even if the girl doesn't give a shit about you, you could always negotiate and divide between yourself and the pretendant.

No kidding. I don't even really like feet, but whenever I see this picture I want to lick them.

That's how starts

fuck off

Well, I guess we can add it to the list of things I will likely never experience.

t. "akhmed"

Shame it's fake. Do icelandic women like white americans of german and polish descent? American women are too liberal for me.

Don't move to Iceland, we need to fight the fight here in Norge.

Dude, just move down to Dixie or something. Iceland is extremely liberal.

>ywn sniff those blonde girl feet

That sounded like a good deal.

Iceland sounds comfy with volcano hot tubs and salt water fishing.

Can Negroes even survive in such a harsh climate?

It's satire you fucking jew calm your boner

>Some hilarity ensures:
You'll fucking see what's fucking funny, you worthless filthy fucking Kike Devil.

TSUUU

ayo wasup jmal

Toe rings and painted toenails on blonde girls turn me on hnnnnng