COMBETTA HAPPENING #9

TL;DR - Combetta Reddit posts found from years ago asking how to clear the names off of emails; Download the copypasta from the mega link below if you want links to read. THE MEGA LINK IS IMPORTANT AND YOU WILL NEED IT.

mega.nz/#!I4xCwJxA!9--1LJ3y9Pd_zpc1xo4qUzlE-79055FCqbdCH3wN1f4
>mega.nz/#!I4xCwJxA!9--1LJ3y9Pd_zpc1xo4qUzlE-79055FCqbdCH3wN1f4

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Go to chaffetz.house.gov/contact/ (Or send it to whoever you'd like, sending it to Gowdy at gowdyforms.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/ is also a good idea)
2) Pull a random address from here coldwellbankerhomes.com/ut/alpine/
3) Email Chaffetz the copypasta
4) PROFIT!

archive.is/FEs52
archive.is/DOGKF
archive.is/6BLFc
archive.is/x8pl7
archive.is/vNxEI
archive.is/P45cY
archive.is/q1rte
archive.is/il0n5
web.archive.org/web/20160919052856/https://www.reddit.com/user/stonetear/submitted/?count=25&after=t3_2ow84i
web.archive.org/web/20160919052820/https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/
web.archive.org/web/20160919052706/https://www.etsy.com/people/stonetear
archive.is/HgOMl
Combetta's Imgur:
archive.is/24oHS
archive.is/SczIX
archive.is/XfDvH
VIDEOS OF HIM DELETING HIS REDDIT POSTS:
vid.me/RIDr
vid.me/qQme
vid.me/Frio
vid.me/CMd2
vid.me/doodlebop69xxx
>Q: What is this?
A: Stonetear AKA Paul Combetta's posts from ~2 years ago were recently found and a fuckton of other information has been found.

>Q: So? Why does that matter?
A: The posts date back to July 2014, and everything found so far lines up back to when the email scandal first started.

>Q: How do I start?
A: Follow the instructions above and send the copypasta to congressmen. Follow the thread; we are already getting coverage!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N0xuL
twitter.com/hashtag/stonetear?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/53g5l7/breaking_this_is_allegedly_a_post_from_hillarys/
youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/53fw9x/bleachbit_i_may_be_facing_a_very_interesting/
twitter.com/RepStevenSmith/status/777692226361057280
web.archive.org/web/20160919060925/https://reddit.com/user/stonetear
pastebin.com/NmXcUC1X
m.slashdot.org/thread/2896625
truepundit.com/hillary-directed-it-company-to-alter-fabricate-forge-personal-and-government-emails-to-protect-her/
pastebin.com/tp81Anxs
archive.is/SczIX
archive.is/24oHS
archive.fo/Vo6AY
archive.fo/pyZvN
i.imgur.com/Ve1utRj.jpg
i.imgur.com/COzvF43.jpg
i.imgur.com/oNOUHiA.jpg
politifact.com/georgia/statements/2015/oct/28/reader-email/unfit-serve-congressman-isnt-even-real/
nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation.html
archive.is/FXcao
archive.is/P45cY
web.archive.org/web/20160919102905/https://www.intelius.com/people/Paul-Combetta/Narragansett-RI/069s8w120jj
web.archive.org/web/20030217000743/http://exiles.darkseduction.net/paul.html
hastebin.com/okayusetub.cs
archive.is/kKue9
pbs.twimg.com/media/Csrp9J6WEAAyubT.jpg
archive.is/t23ID
etsy.com/people/stonetear
pipl.com/search/?t=NDI2ZTE1OTQ0ZTYzZjQ2MTdhNzllY2ZiYjY5MzUxNGUxMzhiMDA4NDJiNzFkMjll&in=8&sloc=&l=&q=Paul Combetta&fage=&savef=1&avatar=avatar-1
archive.is/1z7NH
archive.is/UvZLi
archive.is/A8Dp6
youtube.com/watch?v=A9t6VAU668Q
twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst
archive.is/25K9t
imgur.com/a/lsGUj
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/03/clintons-email-hosted-on-exchange-2010-server-now-not-in-chappaqua/
kb.paessler.com/en/topic/20963-failover-email-question
twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672
archive.is/kKue9

m.fagbook.com/stone.tear.5?pn_ref=info_family
archive.is/1hPuF
youtu.be/R9CNaU6Xky0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first

Can someone start dumping picture of this memelord

EVERYONE'S WAKING UP
WE MUST PIERCE THE BOMBING STORIES IS WE ARE TO GAIN TRACTION

bumperoni

I created the first bread last night. Any big news that has happened since then? Crazy there have been 8 others created

Reddit post and username deleted

Serious question will we see anything come of this if so then what will it be

?

We have archives

TIME FOR GOWDY
TO
GET
ROWDY
O
W
D
Y

DO NOT SEND THIS TO FBI IRL IF YOU DONT WANT A HAND UP YOUR BUTT AND A BARBELL ON YOUR NECK

Here is his steam establishing a link between his name and the stone tear username

archive.is/N0xuL

archive.is/N0xuL

archive.is/N0xuL

>Paul Cum

Most likely just some surges on Twitter or Facebook about it. People have been sending it straight to the Congressmen's emails, so we might actually get some traction if it goes through.

>tfw there's another congressional oversight committee hearing tomorrow.

What are the odds of Chaffetz brining this up?

#stonetear

twitter.com/hashtag/stonetear?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

So he was basically asking how to mask the "to and from" fields in the emails so the FBI couldn't find out, but instead ended up just deleting everything?

Is this correct?

Yes. All of his accounts have been wiped. All of them were archived, prior,
>2 plebbitors gave the guy reddit gold for his submission 2 years ago
>Thread hits the FP of plebbit, gets deleted.
r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/53g5l7/breaking_this_is_allegedly_a_post_from_hillarys/

I'd like to thank this Nihon Gentleman or Lady for pointing out the dog's name is obviously a reference to a kender from Dragonlance novels.

Depending how much traction this gets

I'm glad my trips could serve a purpose

>Cred Forums
>lifting

THEY ARE POWERLESS

Will he reply?

Tass!

oh man, memories

No

It's just some redditor that might've been Clinton

There will never be proof or media coverage

He can't have been that shortsighted.
I'd wager all his online activity was thoroughly FBI probed.

his account is gone

Thread #1
THREAD #2
→ # →
THREAD #3
→ # →
THREAD #4
→ # →
THREAD #5
→ # →
THREAD #6
→ # →
THREAD #7
→ #

>kender

No wonder he's a degenerate asshole.

we did it right this time
archived everything, then sent it to the FBI
now we are just watching it unfold.

its the smoothest Cred Forums operation in a while
its our time now.

>all these embarrassing as fuck details about his life
>all of it exposed because the dumb fuck reused his nick on different sites and tied it to his real name
and people wonder why I'm basically a ghost online

>He works on government IT
>He asks Reddit for help
>He uses the same user name on every account
>He probably uses the same password

>it's another episode of morons on Cred Forums combing through emails in a case that's going absolutely nowhere

wew lads, you sure are convincing those 12 year olds that hear about Cred Forums from the_donald that this is a good use of your time.

what about sending the findings to wikileaks?

Thread #8

dayummm

this guy now has a pretty strong track record of deleting stuff after it's too late. his life must be full of "oh shit" moments

kek

if Cred Forums hates reddit so much then how come reddit just helped trump win the election???

I was worried nobody would see it since it happened near the end of the thread.
T/F, Hillary an incarnation of Takhisis herself.

He absolutely was.
Sysadmins are stereotypically horrendously incompetent and just lurk github for info on how to do their jobs.
Dude was no Hackerman, just an edgelord wannabe.
I believe so

>D-don't look into it.
>You'll be a l-loser.
>I'm serious, I'll call you a loser.

Don't have children.

youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg

>I'd wager all his online activity was thoroughly FBI probed.
And yet they decided to hire a LITERAL basement dweller who writes BDSM fan fiction and give him access to "Above Top Secret" material contained in emails, even when he asks a website how to delete sensitive information. Either contribute to the thread or shut the fuck up you are hindering, not helping.

REMINDER:
At the BARE minimum tweet pic related to all and sundry
Hastags we're using are
#ClintonBadmin
#Badmin
#StoneTEARS
#ClintonEmails

>thinking FBI actually gave a fuck and did all that
good one user

Fuuuuug

it's over.

she's done for.

he will trade a plea bargain for testifying against hillary.

get ready for a shitshow.

The queen of all colored pantsuits, and none

Maybe but the tragic 5 self inflicted gunshot wounds to the head will prevent this.

Has r/the_donald been notified?

Am i on to something?

Plebbit conspiracy thread FWIW.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/53fw9x/bleachbit_i_may_be_facing_a_very_interesting/

Yeah.

Leave his family out of it, they don't deserve clinton's wrath

im amazed this idiot had top secret clearance.... hahaha

I'm tired of winning so much.

MAGA

twitter.com/RepStevenSmith/status/777692226361057280

Reaching representatives alreay...

I actually ell oh ell'd

Amerifucks actually make accounts for their pets and pretend their pets are actually posting to them (smfh) so no i don't think tying him to that account actually means anything

stonetear's posts in the internet archive.

web.archive.org/web/20160919060925/https://reddit.com/user/stonetear

>you are hindering, not helping
I archived pages that are now deleted.

never thought that he is Picklehoff, this pastebin goes into detail about Pickle pastebin.com/NmXcUC1X

They got cucked. Threads deleted by the_donald admins because "p-please don't dox, hillary will shut us down"

What are the chances that he knows you have to edit the comment before deleting or it still exists?

I'm a long time DTrump supporter and lifelong republican. But I have to admit I'm sick and tired of hearing about these stupid emails. The FBI has already cleared her and found her to be 100% innocent and 100% honest.

The "Combetta happening" looks fake as fuck. There is no evidence to suggest any wrongdoing on Madame Secretary Clinton's part. This looks to be the work of Russian hackers to me. I can tell by some of the grammar used (I have a doctorate in english and slavic languages). I'm now starting to realize that there is a vast right wing conspiracy and I'm not happy about it. I think we should all stop spreading these false rumors around because then others will realize there is a right wing russian backed conspiracy to disparage HRC.

Op, I encourage you to delete this thread.

Thanks. This is better without the swearing like you said before.

REMINDER:
At the BARE minimum tweet to all and sundry
Hastags we're using are
#ClintonBadmin
#Badmin
#StoneTEARS
#ClintonEmails

Oh shit

Can we take over Miss Clinton's Twitter account, and start to Push this info Publicly on her Account? I know someone here is smart enough to pull that off.

nice b8

Here's your (you)

Shoo shoo

>He followed Cred Forums's advice and "Deleted F'n Everything
At least you guys tried to help him.

Could prove intent to destroy relevant records if:
1) you can prove Paul Combetta is stonetear
2) you can prove that thread was regarding Hillary Clinton's private server
3) you can prove Paul Combetta wasn't trolling

Proving that Combetta is stonetear would be easy enough. We can link info from his Reddit account to any other websites he's on. You can crosscheck his IPs from Reddit to any other sites he links to, such as Gmail or Google Drive.

Proving that Combetta was talking about Clinton's server and that he wasn't trolling would be much more difficult with the information we have now. I think you would essentially need a confession from him, and he has invoked the Fifth Amendment. Right now he doesn't have to answer anything. If you can get the confession from Combetta, I imagine the Reddit thread would be irrelevant

I'm not a lawyer but I don't think I've said anything unreasonable. All I know is proving intent is very difficult.

Rather than trying to implicate Hillary, it would be more effective to show the public the link between that Reddit thread and Hillary's emails. Let people draw their own conclusions because the MSM will not cover this. The optics of this won't help her campaign anyway

lol
m.slashdot.org/thread/2896625

WTF guess I'm a #Shill4Hill now

truepundit.com/hillary-directed-it-company-to-alter-fabricate-forge-personal-and-government-emails-to-protect-her/

someone should submit this to those trumpleaks clowns.

then, if combetta dies, it's proof the clinton's kill people.

Excellent.

Great work everyone keep it up.

>"Thanks. We'll make sure they get saved."

THE FIRE RISES.

pastebin.com/tp81Anxs this one has it

ame exact dog as the one in the picture with his kid
archive.is/SczIX
archive.is/24oHS
archive.fo/Vo6AY
(direct pics from his reddit)
archive.fo/pyZvN
i.imgur.com/Ve1utRj.jpg
i.imgur.com/COzvF43.jpg
i.imgur.com/Ve1utRj.jpg
i.imgur.com/oNOUHiA.jpg

kek. this guy could have told clinton's team about his fuckup and hired an actor to make a quick statement that the reddit stonetear account does not belong to paul combetta and it was all a misunderstanding. instead he fucking deletes everything and basically confirms that he is stonetear.

It is bizarre how retarded this guy is and how no one noticed before last night.

That whole "plead the fifth" spiel he pulled was inane but this is just something else entirely. To think this fuckin' retard and his fuckin' retard buddy were personally responsible for setting up and managing hillary's """"private"""" server is more than enough to prove her emails were compromised.

>everything is fine
Hillary, the only way you could honestly believe that is if you honestly understand even less about technology than this sperglord fedora.

This whole shebang is evidence enough he intentionally deleted emails, but that really isn't the problem now. The real problem is that Hillary's server could have easily been compromised with this tremendous amount of incompetence. The fucker used one email address and nickname for everything under the sun from posting retarded erotic fanfiction to registering a reddit account, while personally identifying himself by name and posting his own address online and trying to be a self-important prick by delving vague but identifying information like his employer, government ties, and working for a "VERY VIP" client.

Those emails exist somewhere. There is no doubt.

Did you guys use your real name when submitting?

How long until he commits "suicide"?

>>Paul Cum
nut in my son

Could they assume that its about Hillary with rightful judgement, and pleading the 5th would only make him not defend himself against the statement?

I'm gonna say "no."

the chinks probably have it all

>Those emails exist somewhere. There is no doubt.

We already know they exist on a thumbdrive and a laptop, both of which are "gone" and got lost by UPS.

Question is if they exist electronically somewhere else. The answer is probably yes.

What do you think Assange is sitting on?

Can we trust archive.is?

Download and package the html files themselves.

We may never know the sheer extent to which Hillary leaked state secrets through this server, but it's a foregone conclusion every single other country in the world has those emails. Whoops, I guess.

hello CTR how's the weather?

His family's accounts are the connection between his reddit posts and him via pictures and names of the dog. What's in that picture is the only thing that actually definitively proves, without question, that he really is Paul Conbetta.

It's the way it has to be.

Reddit admins were up in our shit. Delayed deleting it for as long as we could.

Word got out though to a lot of people.

Someone should perhaps inform the representative that Combetta has tried to nuke all traces of his online presence a few hours ago, if he's not already aware.

fake account

Disinfo. There is NO Steven Smith.

politifact.com/georgia/statements/2015/oct/28/reader-email/unfit-serve-congressman-isnt-even-real/

tfw CTR work is now done for free

>doxing
He is a public figure at the center of a major political crisis that mayd ecide the presidential election. There is no such thing as "doxing" when dealing with individuals like this, this information is relevant to all of our lives

What is CTR? I keep seeing this and don't understand.
I only know the gay Mormons "Choose The Right" rings.

fake account not a real congressman

Mabey it was the representatives or authorities nuking it ?

ultimately if this can gain traction in any media then it doesn't matter if it never sees court and this guy or clinton being charged

all that needs to happen is people need to see that this happened, and that he tried to delete all his shit, and the linking information.

that alone will win over voters which is what matters

Damnit, shills working overtime. We've got to get this to Gowdy or the other guy.

SORRY FOR DISINFO

I guess I'm placing less faith in twitter verified handles nowadays

Proof of Confirmation:

Paul Combetta has received immunity from the FBI:

user/StoneTear has posted about his interest about hiding and deleting links to an email address he claims to be "VERY VIP"

archive.is/FXcao

user/StoneTear confirmed for Paul Combetta

archive.is/P45cY (Main one linking the name and user name)

web.archive.org/web/20160919102905/https://www.intelius.com/people/Paul-Combetta/Narragansett-RI/069s8w120jj

archive.is/P45cY

Has AKA's:

StormTear / StoneTear / StonePear / PuterBild / ST|Gone and about a million other nicks :)

web.archive.org/web/20030217000743/http://exiles.darkseduction.net/paul.html (Contains pictures and References to username)

Further Confirmation For His Link to These AKA's

hastebin.com/okayusetub.cs

We need eyes on these AKA's because there could be much more there.

Repost this, upvote this, shout this from the roof tops, tell your friends, tell your family.

They will try to bury this. /r/the_donald banned some people who tried to forward this information around

TL;DR Paul Combetta while under investigation for providing aid to Hillary Clinton with running her email server posted on reddit requesting assistance in deleting or hiding emails for a "VERY VIP" employer.

Edit: THE USER HAS DELETED THEIR COMMENTS AND POSTS. Yet they are still archived, as Reddit isn't as stupid as Hillary's IT Team.

he has made a name for himself
now he can start profiting from it
maybe start a business
>need something deleted?
>need someone who remains silent for you, even in front of the congress?
>look no further, I'm your man!
>I also offer complete emptying of your windows recycle bin for a reasonable fee

Sorry for disinfo all

Not a representative.. keep getting it out there

how was this stumbled upon? who made the connection? who was searching 2 years-old reddit posts?

He deleted each one of his reddit posts individually, one at a time (recorded in video by multiple anons). He also deleted his youtube account, google+ account, and imgur images.

>twitter.com/RepStevenSmith/status/777692226361057280
This is a fake Twitter...

I've got a GF and a Son who live with me, you think I'm going to put my real name on anything that points the finger of guilt at a known criminal and murder?

Correct The Record and shill4hill.

i'm sure your girlfriend's son would miss you. his dad tyrone doesn't spend time with him.

> the files exist on a "lost" thumb dive and a laptop
Someone get ICA on the line

just trying to help stupid japnigger. "Rep Steven Smith"'s account fucking says PARODY in the description

archive.is/kKue9

i have to go now. have fun.

>tfw I don't know how to epik doxx people
>I keep myself at large from social medias that require registration, so I can't help

>the worst electronic blunder I ever do is register all games account on the same email
it can't be traced back without knowing it riiiight?

Uh oh. Poor kid will be dead within the week.

capped. Will post in every thread I can stay awake for to aware people and distract shills.

IMPLYING I DONT LIFT AND HAVE A GUN IN MY ASS WAITING TO DISCHARGE THE MOMENT YOU GET NEAR ME

kek

confirmed manlet

You're thinking in reverse

Someone was probably digging into Paul Combetta and then figured out he was stonetear and then found all of the stuff that stonetear posted

Hello, we have some important news to give to you. It relates to Paul Combetta and the deleted emails of Hillary Clinton.

A Reddit post has been found from Paul Combetta (the IT guy who got FBI immunity and deleted Hillary's emails) proving they were covering up for Hillary. These Reddit posts date back to 2 years ago; precisely July 2014, around the same time the emails went missing.

First, notice Paul's email address here:

[email protected]

Now look at the username of this Redditor asking how to strip the name of a "VERY VIP" from email archives.

/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/

alternative in case they try to delete:

archive.is/FXcao (Backup archive.is/t23ID )

"Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out."

His Etsy: etsy.com/people/stonetear (Backup is archive.is/P45cY )

No doubt, stonetear is Paul Combetta. Stonetear made a post about their lost dog /r/RhodeIsland/comments/2b3i5t/lost_dog_in_narragansett/ They give information about where they live which would be: Narragansett, Rhode Island. You can google it for yourself. DailyCaller also states in this article that Combetta works for Plate River from Rhode Island

I approached a friend who is a Supervisory Agent in the FBI, and fed him every single thing we had on Paul Combetta so far. Here's the slightly edited response I got, which was sort of disheartening.

"XXXXXXXXXXX, I am travelling this week for work. I will contact the case team next week when I get back and see if they are in need of this information. Though, if, as you say, they reached the point of interviewing and offering immunity to this individual, then I feel confident they are probably aware of the conduct. In the end, it would be difficult for the DOJ to prosecute someone for obstructive conduct regarding an underlying case that they ultimately decided not to prosecute. That being said, I will certainly check with the team and pass on if needed. Will try to set up a time to chat sometime next week."

based portugal

Honestly Clinton should have hired Cred Forumsentoomen

SOMEONE PUT THIS IN INFOGRAPHIC FORM

Hello, we have some important news to give to you. It relates to Paul Combetta and the deleted emails of Hillary Clinton.

A Reddit post has been found from Paul Combetta (the IT guy who got FBI immunity and deleted Hillary's emails) proving they were covering up for Hillary. These Reddit posts date back to 2 years ago; precisely July 2014, around the same time the emails went missing.

First, notice Paul's email address here:

[email protected]
There are multiple associations of User ID "stonetear" to Paul Combetta on his Pipl profile...Other people's "stonetear" ID's are included towards the bottom of the page but the user ID "stonetear" is clearly associated with his profile.. pipl.com/search/?t=NDI2ZTE1OTQ0ZTYzZjQ2MTdhNzllY2ZiYjY5MzUxNGUxMzhiMDA4NDJiNzFkMjll&in=8&sloc=&l=&q=Paul Combetta&fage=&savef=1&avatar=avatar-1

Archive: archive.is/1z7NH

Combetta posts about his pets being named "Pickles and Cashews". archive.is/UvZLi

He also posts about owning a Pontiac Aztec, and mentions having an aunt who is a teacher in detroit(/was a teacher). archive.is/A8Dp6

A smaller lead: /r/starcraft/comments/3ddx36/my_cat_had_lots_riding_on_the_kespa_cup_outcome/ Combetta posts a video of his cat; on the same channel, he posts a video of his dog where you can hear his voice. We think it may match the same voice as the one in the hearing. youtube.com/watch?v=A9t6VAU668Q

The original source of this investigation is:

twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst

Other information/leads: archive.is/25K9t

/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/d7ss8ln

imgur.com/a/lsGUj

Additionally: arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/03/clintons-email-hosted-on-exchange-2010-server-now-not-in-chappaqua/

The media is very jam packed at the moment, so just keep collecting and collecting and sorting the info. Lets make it as neat and concise as possible while also explaining that it is a crime to conspire to destroy evidence. This story is going to be front page on Drudge report by Wednesday once the NY/NJ terrorism stuff dies down.

>Will try to set up a time to chat sometime next week.
Enjoy that barbell neck massage senpappy

Magnificent.

I wonder how would Cred Forums react to this.

MAH NIGGA

STONE TEAR IDENTITY CONFIRMED
THATS IT WE DID IT

Send this to chuck Johnson at gotnews.com

CRUCIAL INFO RIGHT HERE

user , the FBI knows and was covering for Hillary, that was half the point of the oversight committee.
Don't meet in person , seriously, the FBI is in her pocket, you will end up dead

>Paul Hamilton
>Hamilton
alias? pseudonym? wife's name?

>inb4 nothing happens

In what aspect? That this IT guy had worst skills than the majority of Cred Forumsentoomen, or that he had a high paying job being shittier than them.

No doubt any more...

Someone pls tell me whats happening.
Who is Combetta?

well, there you go

WEW LAD
Manlets when will they learn

by correcting the record. Cred Forums is nothing but high school/freshman liberals these days.

Did he want to be found?

IMPORTANT:

It cannot be coincidence that 2-3 years after posting those comments, reddit user stonetear only decided to delete his reddit posts one by one on the same day that this was discovered.

Anyone saying the FBI knew about all this and didn't think it was a problem needs to explain why they didn't tell him to delete it earlier.

Infographics, copypasta and everything else needs to state this clearly

One of the best pieces of evidence that this is Combetta is that the posts were deleted at around 9am when Cred Forums and/or reddit started to make the connections. THREE YEARS the comments remained available. HOURS into our investigation they got deleted.

SPREAD THIS AND ADD TO INFOGRAPHICS/COPYPASTA/ETC.

>then sent it to the FBI

but.. but.. where is the intent?

One of hillary's tech guys at Platte River Networks that plead the 5th in front of the Oversight committee and Chaffetz last week

A guy who killed himself within a couple days.

was getting caught part of his plan?

>or that he had a high paying job being shittier than them.

Holy fuck is this one thing that pisses me off to orbital autism levels about the industry

My predecessor at my current job did everything (terribly) in VB.net and was making 93k. SQL injection, XSS, you name it, this guy probably did it.

I knew he was making 93k because he left his tax returns for 3 years on a public share on our corporate network.

HORY SHIET can anyone confirm this?

calm your titties, some of them are actual hard core neckbeards

well played

SEND IT TO THE FUCKING OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE NOT THE FICKING FBI

guys

seriously we've done it...all we have to do is make sure to keep spreading the info because it's all there...

we've done it Cred Forums

it's over

Trump will be president

Yes it can. Holy shit. Dude posted 24 days ago. He logs on today, sees a shitstorm in his inbox, freaks out, deletes everything.

His deleting stuff doesn't prove or even mean anything. It's a totally natural reaction. We have lots of other stuff to go on.

This has to be bait.

I'm a fed too, not particularly worried.

paul hamilton?

That was the confirmation you shithead

This.

The doggo pic is in a Reddit thread. I have it somewhere on the flash drive I was mailing to Fox lol.

Here, I'll upload the image here.

Link to the reddit and imgur being the same in next post.

Holy shit are you the fucking MSM?

I bet you are the fucking reporters saying that the bombings weren't done by Muslim terrorists when they fucking were.

I don't understand your point whatsoever.

Someone NOT related to this story gets an inbox full and thinks oh shit i better delete every single comment i ever made, one by one?

Sent to Congress, media outlets, anyone send to the trump camp?

cute doggo

And Cred Forums is full of
>Tfw when no job
Lmao

so sad

No, the dog and the car were confirmation you fucking wankstain. Get your facts right

wew

It's too bad what they'll do to poor pickles now

Some Paul guy with stonetear id
kb.paessler.com/en/topic/20963-failover-email-question

Yeah if I got that but wasnt connected I'd lol and shrug it off. Maybe delete the account but not go after the comments one by one.

5 gun shots to head. Ruled as death by "natural causes".

The Steven Smith account was posted on r/The_Donald, retweeting the original source:

twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672

A screenshot isn't confirmation btw dickless wonder

kek, well we cant say he is A Big Guy.

but seriously, this level of idiocy is more than just suspicious

I'm still pretty sure that was meant to be "ironic". He's a family man with kids, pets, a house, a garden... a shed...

Yeah. I would. Fuck all this noise. I wake up to an army of REEEEEEEEEE autistic perma-virgins doxing me and my family at 8am on a monday.

Fuck that. I'm wiping my shit. And GTFO'ing with my family out of there for a vacation for a week or so. Meanwhile you freaks will be lurking outside my house trying to gather "evidence".

I believe it's him. I just don't put that much significance to the deletion.

neckbeard problems is a satirical board

Must be a big-ass basement to store all those things there.

paul hamilton

stone.tear.5

>Important: His name is tagged here, as well as being listed on the "stone.tier.5" reddit account, as "Paul Hamilton". That's clearly him in the photo, so did he change his name, or take his wife's name, or..?

/r9k/ shitpost trolling?

oops not sure why I greentexted that

Did anything come of the StoneTearX2 account on SA? I don't have plat.

What?

So if you were Dave Smith from Canada, and people inboxed you saying that you were Paul Combetta from USA, you'd shit yourself and worry that people were doxing you? Not very good at doxing then are they?

So because they doxed the wrong person you spend 2 hours deleting years of comments on reddit one by one?

Go away Hillary.

Find his WoW account retards

Yeah nothing will come of this judging by how things are going all morning.

I'm out.

Reddit is attempting to keep it contained to the Donald subreddit

>Cashew, literally named on his reddit

What is "stone.tier.5"? What account is that?

kek. anyone else notice that his reddit account had the VERIFIED EMAIL icon? chances are he just used his stonetear@gmail account and linked it to his reddit account. people at reddit could confirm that it was him in 2 seconds if the fbi requested it.

This should be proof enough to link his reddit account to his real identity.

and look what being a normie got you, cumbetta. hope you enjoy pleading the fifth real hard in federal pound me in the ass prison.

facebook user name from portugal's identifying post

>Reddit is attempting to keep it contained to the Donald subreddit

Yeah no shit when you have retards doxxing some dude and his family they'd want to keep it contained in the containment sub reddit the donald.

Looks like Sam Hyde

>be autistic
>be paranoid
>different user name and password and email address for every think I do on the internet
>never mention personal details
>no job
>no wife
>no dog

He's also a manchild with aspergers. Plays warcraft and dota, poses in a trenchcoat, photoshops pics of himself with a flaming trident and pentagram on his head, has makeshift ninja swords in his amazon wishlist, and writes cringeworthy bdsm stories.

Family Man? No. He's a typical idiot with delusions of grandeur.

I don't have an SA account to check for sure, but I didn't see anything interesting in google searches. His posts seemed to be from like 2000-2003 before any of his business stuff, just dumb SA era memeposting.

archive.is/kKue9
The "Stone Tear" and "Paul Hamilton" links both point to [goybook] .com/stone.tear.5

see

I know a guy who says he was a tech help for this guy his name is Brandon Brown. [email protected]

forgot pic. Even the mods have to tell the retarded Drumpf-ags not to dox.

heres the little black dog that was probably lost

>He's a typical idiot with delusions of grandeur.
Well I'm not disagreeing with you there, but I don't think he's the type to post "honest" neckbeard problems.
I think what the joke was supposed to be is that he had his first server setup in his mom's basement (there was a photo linked from reddit, not sure if it survived the archiving). So maybe he spent a lot of time "living" down there working on it.

Am I crazy for thinking this is a false flag to make Trump supporters and GOP look stupid and paranoid?

Am I missing the gravity of this situation here? It just seems like the reason this would be a big deal is sort of vague.

any further info on the dog?
maybe we could find that too

m.fagbook.com/stone.tear.5?pn_ref=info_family

You don't have an actual proof that he deleted or modified any emails. You're grasping straws here.

Someone should contact Platte River Networks and ask about Paul Combetta's role two years ago and anything that might pertain to Clinton's email case

How do you fake accounts and links and discussions relevant to the topic that are all 2+ years old?

Lol Trumpfags are fucking stupid what did you expect?

>REEEEEEE JUST LOOK AT THESE DELETED REDDIT POSTS NOW THE FBI WILL RE OPEN THEIR INVESTIGATION AND CROOKED HILLARY IS TOAST... EVEN THOUGH NO WHERE IN THE POSTS DOES IT MENTION HILLARY AT ALL.

No plat here either. But if theres an archive of fight club somewhere, thats probably a good place to start based on contextual clues.

Circumstantial evidence

It proves wilful intent to obstruct justice

Circumstantial evidence for a made-up crime.

Yeah, because there's nothing paranoid about it. We've literally proved that the guy who managed Hillary's entire email infrastructure posted 2 years ago on reddit, at the exact time that the Benghazi stuff was happening, about how to maniuplate email archives to hide an email for a "VIP" that we would all recognize.

I'm not even putting any spin on this. That's literally what happened.

"Wonderful. Apparently my original post for the minecraft server was posted to Cred Forums, and my creations have been destroyed along with a few projects I was working on.
fucking wonderful."

I'll see if he says something about it

>It proves wilful intent to obstruct justice

How? No where does it mention Hillary.

>Wilful intent
>Just some guy asking questions
>No one specifically mentioned

Take your trip off, dummy.

Isn't this the chick from his etsy link? This is from picklehoof's fagbook account.

This, it's just so blatant and out in the open.

Unless there is a post that says "I'm Paul Combetta and I'm working for Hillary Clinton to delete e-mails", then normies aren't going to get this and it's going to seem like paranoid conspiracy theory. I mean, you guys are looking at facebook pictures of his dog to see if it matches up to a random post from years ago on an obscure subreddit. Most people don't even know what reddit is. The left is using the alt-right's autism against itself right now.

SHILLS OUT IN FORCE
STAY ON TOPIC BOYS

Lmao fuck you CTR
This is why Reddit is for fags like you

The message he posts confirms that it was Hillary who wanted him to hide her email in the email archives. That is incredibly illegal due to record keeping laws.

FBI already know

He was give immunity to testify against Hillary

He plead the 5th

He's scum

Thanks for correcting the record

Please explain
English not my first language but I wish to learn
What is happening?

This.

Here's an archive of the fb photo:

archive.is/1hPuF

>The message he posts confirms that it was Hillary

Nope. Doesn't confirm anything. Can you point to me the post where he mentions Hilliary?

I'll wait.

>Reddit posts
>Reddit post about dog
>Photo of son with dog
>Photo of son with father
does that link it all together?

He was employed by hillary. Reddit account belongs to him. He posts about his vip employer.

Connect the dots.

Yeah, I get it. We've proved it to people like us who understand how to follow an internet trail. Normies are so fucking beyond understanding what is going on here is my only point. This will probably only make Trump supporters look bad if we keep on with this. Unless somebody can find a smoking gun, I don't see this helping anything.

Hillary's IT monkey who deleted her secret emails, Paul Combetta aka "stonetear", was caught posting to reddit at the exact time of the happenings asking how to falsify email information to hide the to/from identity of "a VIP (VERY VIP) you would recognize", to conceal her crimes.

Hillary's personal nerd asked on reddit two years ago how to delete and manipulate email data around the time of the Benghazi happening. Read up for more.

Also, get out of my country.

Does anyone have the "It's over" one? I can't seem to find it anywhere

I love you fucking autists so much!!

You're making this sound a lot more vague than it is. Hillary hires shills to spam reddit. Lots of people know what reddit is.

There is nothing vague about this. It lines up so perfectly it's unbelievable. We can prove that the post was made by Paul Combetta. There's not getting away from that at this point.

So the only question is who was this guy talking about? Who was this "VIP" that we would "all recognize"?

Hey Faggots,
My name is Paul, and I hate every single one of you.
All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking reddit archives.
You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any place saved emails?
I mean, I guess it’s fun doxxing people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level.
This is even worse than forwarding classified emails off of the state.gov domain to a private domain.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect.
I was [CONTENT REDACTED].
What servers do you manage, other than “lord kek prais me or someother bullshit”?
I also get straight A’s, and have a VERU VIP client(She just instructed me to delete EVERYTHING; Shit was SO cash).
You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves (like I'm deeply contemplating myself). Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my client

can someone give me a tldr on this happening? im confused.

Spic shit
Build wall

this means that he was ordered to scrub the emails. there must be a record of that communication somewhere and that would be the real smoking gun.

Here's the problem though. We can't prove that Paul Combetta was "stonetear" on Reddit, and even if we could, I haven't seen anything implementing Shillary. This could come off as looking very tinfoily

someone should send this shit to alex jones so he reports it on his conspiracy show and it gains some traction

>Doxxing some dude and his family.

Why are mods allowing this shit? Delete this now.

Lots of smoke, no fire.

There's like three just in this thread. Read, bitch.

Last time I saw this sweet pasta it was my own Donald version. Thanks for keeping the memes alive.

This links him to the reddit account

he's going to turn up the victim of a mexican weightlifting accident by next week, 100%

poor bastard

comments made to reddit and then deleted may be recovered (such as with a subpoena) unless they are first overwritten.

deleting the comments added no extra steps for oversight to get them.

damn, typo

>We can't prove that Paul Combetta was "stonetear" on Reddit
We've already conclusively proven that, CTR shit. Spend more time reading and less time counting your $0.02 deposits.

It's already been proven. Stop sliding.

I think I've got to abandon his thread and go to sleep. Hopefully this will have even more publicity by the time I wake up. keep up the good work.

>It lines up so perfectly it's unbelievable.
No it doesn't. Try this experiment, strike up a conversation with a regular person and tell them about this theory that you have. Report on their reaction.

It won't. MSM won't be covering anything but the terror attack for couple of days. After that, it will be nonstop debate discussion.

That's what you get.

Am sorry.
Studying is good here
Thank you

Yup, but we still need a picture of him with his son. I think someone posted it.

But the link has been confirmed via relatives, facebook account name, and the pictures and name of the dog and cat and car he drives.

time to break out the Galizien guys

I got a folder full

Holy fuck, now you haven't, that's why you're still looking at pictures of dogs. I'm almost positive that you're the actual CTR shill. Hillary looks paranoid with her retarded "nazi frog" speech and now all of the sudden Trump supporters are starting teenage stoner conspiracy theories about dogs and minecraft. Holy fuck, this looks retarded to a normal person.

isn't boy in picrelated his son?

Yeah you're right, but being so popular on plebbit gives me some hope. keep the twitterstorm alive. I think we've done all the snoop work we can so far.

this is the guy that spilled the beans to Chaffetz?

is this the same guy given immunity from some alphabet judicial branch?

what is even going on anymore

>DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
>DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
>DELETE THIS

No, that's his wife's son.

Good point.

Imagine if someone got this information to Trump and he mentioned it in one of the debates?

Can you imagine the shit storm?

Man theres been 9 fucking threads about this thing for the past 10 hours.

I'm sorry you are retarded.

Yes we can. 5 hours ago we couldn't. But there are now multiple direct connections.

On reddit, his account posted pictures of his dog, and named the dog.

We found the exact same dog, with the exact same name, on the facebook pages of his direct relatives.

The exact same thing for his cat. Posted on reddit about the cat, posted pictures, posted cat's name. Same exact cat, with the same exact name, found on facebook pictures of his relatives.

His actual facebook was no found as well, where he is tagged as "Stone Tear" by his friends, and his facebook username is literally stone.tear.5

As for incrementing hilarry, I admit that there's nothing direct there, but it's really just fits too well.

They're both his wife's sons

They are compromised.

No, it just goes to show that his kid is not going to have a father soon, if 2 barbells and 5 suicide shots to the back of the head have anything to say about it.

The average person isn't an undecided voter. You're an idiot.

Nice concern trolling, CTR.

I just want to tell you guys, and the guys over at 8, how fucking awesome you are.

You neets are unironically heroes. For real. I can't even into expressing how important you are.

I'm unsure how else we can connect this dude

can we find out the email address?

also stonetear@gmail = paulcombetta@gmail
And Paul is tagged as "Stone Tear" on friends' facebook pages.
And waybackmachine archives of Paul's personal websites include photographs of himself alongside his favorite aliases and list of domain names he registered

leddit admins have made it clear a long time ago that they are biased when it comes to banning for doxing and brigading. see: srs

I've looked at most of the threads. We got nothing here but tinfoil.
>no dude, you gotta listen. This guy posted on Reddit two years ago asking how to delete e-mails for a very important person... dude, like Hillary's a very important person. Like whoa.

the kid is holding the dog he posted about in reddit

Thank you

>Exposing more of Hillary's criminal intent only hurts Trump.

>Hillary and the Foundation are finally brought down as guilty after this whole shitshow finally concludes.
>Just before Obongo has to give up power
>Pardons her

I solved the case of Pauls lost dog, it got hit by a car

I love it when we weaponize our autism. Here's an oldie but goodie of our favorite guy and his dog, from his wife's son's FB account.

nah, good luck on whatever this thread is about

CTR sure

are you browsing all this signed into your regular account?

Neat

I love the "just look at that face". How appropriate.

No i have a joke account

>Imagine if someone got this information to Trump and he mentioned it in one of the debates?
>Can you imagine the shit storm?
It would look FUCKING RETARDED. It would make him look like a tinfoil eater which is exactly how Hillary has been trying to paint him. It's about as retarded as Hillary mentioning Nazi frogs. This is either a false flag or Reddit is just trying to promote their fledgling site.

Who else has pleaded the 5th and needs to be dug up ?

ok, that is safest.

thanks, any information on where it was buried?

>IT guy of top level government official
>Has to ask Reddit how to do his job
What the fuck

Regarding Talin Dirocco.
Desiree DiRocco is his cousin. Paul Hamilton (Combetta) is his father. Mother is Danielle Dirocco. It's all right on his FB.

>He is a public figure at the center of a major political crisis

Yeah and that means you are allowed to dox his whole fucking family right?

Fuck off. Mods needs to delete this thread right now or I will be contacting the proper authorities.

>We found the exact same dog
>The exact same thing for his cat.
I'm sure the Supreme Court will get right on this.

>it's a "let's ignore the post came up after the investigation requested the emails" post
>it's a "let's forget Congress can make him testify to owning the account (5th doesn't cover this question) or make him admit to using stonetear" post

So what are the implications of this finding?

Does this refute the FBI's findings against Clinton? Will it refute anything?

Are you fucking retarded? It's not some random nobody asking, it's the fucking guy who maintains her server

>implying public sector is good at anything.

user, you've never really been out in the world, have you?

Yeah he's paul's wife's son

White people, man. White people.

I can smell the salty sweat evaporating off this shill. He knows the hangman's noose swings waiting in the breeze.

>madame secretary clinton
you okay buddy?

>thanks, any information on where it was buried?

all of my keks

Regarding his etsy account and that landwhale that liked his page, his son's cousin. Whatever relationship they have in his fucked up cuckold family arrangement is beyond me, niece apparently? But honestly, who the fuck knows.

I'm not concern trolling. I just don't want Trump's numbers to go down because he's going on about retarded conspiracy theories. LITERALLY NOTHING is ever going to happen to Hillary Clinton (unless Trump wins). Just stop. We're too late in the game for that. We need Trump to fly straight and look Presidential. He's already winning and the debates haven't even happened yet. I'm worried that you spergs will spazz out loud enough to influence him to talk about this. He will only loose momentum going after this retarded goose chase.

>hillary camp
>unironically wife's son

My money is on Combetta shooting himself three times in the back of the head before testifying.

I honestly laughed out loud when I saw it. This guy is the epitome of a fedora fag. I wonder if he comes to any of the chans?

That kid is kind of autistic but his gfs looked semi cute i was kind of confused

>Mods needs to delete this thread right now or I will be contacting the proper authorities.
hownew.jpg

FBI's already in this thread

That's not the point. Holy shit you morons.

Ultimately all they need to do is subpoena reddit, get his IP, contact his ISP, and get his name. Then they know who's account that was, and they go from there. No doubts. Nobody is going to be presenting evidence of cat pictures to the supreme court.

The goal is to provide enough evidence to convince them that this is legit, and to move in this direction. Based on what was found here, they could issue a warrant, revoke his immunity, or some other shit that I'm not educated enough to understand.

>Does this refute the FBI's findings against Clinton? Will it refute anything?
Yes. The "story" up to now is that Paul "innocently" deleted the emails to allegedly comply with a directive he'd been given by Clinton in the past and failed to put into action until recently, which coincidentally just happened to be exactly when the feds demanded the emails, with Clinton supposedly having no knowledge or intent behind this. What these findings suggest is that the reality is he had been in discussion with Clinton on how to handle the incriminating emails, and had looked into options to falsify the sender/receiver data to hide her involvement, at her behest. It is #ClintonIntent. This also ties in very closely with the wikileaks email where he is revealed conspiring to inject a fake email message into the history indicating he was ordered to delete emails pre-benghazi in order to cover up the mass deletions that happened post-benghazi.

MY POINT IS YOU HAVEN'T PROVEN THAT. Holy shit.
>dude he's got the same dog, whoa *tokes weed*
Are you going to get reddit to give you his ip address? I think Congress is going to need a bit more probable cause than a fuckign dog picture.

You win. I gave up. You finally did it. The white race is going extinct. Darkness wins. This world goes to shit. I'm joining the dark side. I'm going to be just like you.

>Ultimately all they need to do is subpoena reddit, get his IP, contact his ISP, and get his name. Then they know who's account that was, and they go from there.

>Go from there

And then what fucking retard?

>Why were you asking to hide stuff in emails.
>Its was for a friend.
>Was it for Hilliary?
>No
>Are you sure?
>Yes
>b-b-b-but the conspiracytards on Cred Forums said you did it for Hillary!!!!

>Just stop.
No.

new thread

i got a new thread started up, then I'm off to beddybies. keep spreading the word.

Fuck off already shill, the dog is not even the smoking gun that links him. It's just additional fodder. stonetear at reddit is Paul Combetta, this has been conclusively proven a half-dozen different ways. No more (You)s for this piece of shit.

sins of the father

youtu.be/R9CNaU6Xky0

>Ultimately all they need to do is subpoena reddit, get his IP, contact his ISP, and get his name.
With what probable cause is the Congress going to use to subpoena reddit for this random user's ip? I'm just trying to look realistically at this.

We literally did prove it. There are people tagging him on facebook with the exact username that was used to post on reddit. His facebook username, with his pictures, is the same username as on reddit. His dog looks the same and has the same name. His cat looks the same and has the same name. His son looks the same. His reddit posts about missing pets match facebook posts about missing pets at the same time. He drives the exact same car he mentioned at reddit. He lives in the exact same state that he mentioned on reddit.

He literally posted pictures of his son on reddit. We have pictures of Paul Condetta's son. They are the same pictures. I don't understand what you're failing to grasp here.

> →

You guys realise it's almost guaranteed that Combetta is lurking this thread, right? Be careful with what you say, you don't want to give him an out by threatening his family.

Not at all, when you are committing a conspiracy the most important trait in henchmen is loyalty. Any moron can be trained up to "it'll work".

NEW THREAD