This shit is getting ridiculous

(((Louise Mensch))) says Pepe is definitely an anti-Semetic meme just because a few thousand Cred Forumsocks tweet shit she doesn't like.

Let's see if we can turn something the Jews love into an anti-Semitic meme to see if that's all it really take. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2012/jun/11/louise-mensch-troll-sentenced-email
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no single group or ideology has ownership of the meme
>inaccurate

When will they realize Pepe isn't even real?

Louise is a Catholic, you retard. I still hate her, I wish she'd disappear.

He's real and he should be in jail god damn it.

Maybe we turn Evan McMuffin into the next big anti-Semitic icon seeing as this retard actually thinks a guy who I'm pretty sure will only be on the ballot in 14 states will actually win.

>the SJW Nazis

U wot m8

>meme warfare is actually happening

I dont even know how to feel about this

Really? With a last name like Mensch you wouldn't think that. She spends all day on Twitter defending Jews.

The only way to combat Pepe would be to steal and meme him as the opposite of our portrayal.

We should try that with Judaism, or Israel.

the best part about pepe is that its literally nothing, nobody gives a shit about pepe, certainly not here, and as a psyop, "kek" is a hilarious failure

the media will keep creating garbage articles like this, that don't resonate with anyone

but we don't have any specific form or strategy, and can keep functioning in whatever manner is most efficient

The guy already looks like a skinhead

She married a Jew in 2011, but she remained Catholic. However, she has always been an insufferable fuck.

mfw Jews stop adopting non-Jewish last names and non-Jews start adopting Jewish last names.

>TFW People blame you but you were just following orders.

How long until the first person is arrested for possession of illegal Pepes?

Catholics control the Jews and the Freemasons.

Fuck the Pope!

I wonder how the original artist feels about this. Does he get royalties for his shit appearing on tv?

Also, has there ever been an article about Cred Forums that wasn't totally stupid?

#NOTALLPEPES

>check 'em faggot

Pepe is a lot of things. That's the point. These people really have no clue, and they wonder why they're sinking

>muh Freemasons

Is literally just a social group for old men

based on how the number of german posters have dropped I guessed Merkel is already rounding them up by the hundreds.

>High holy days
Too much, too much memes.

Time to meme harder.

You guys realize how easy this is to counter right?

They gave us the ammunition to use against themselves. Remember they used to adore Pepe, just turn this around on themselves, make them live up to their own rules :^)

Ian Miles Cheong is inexplicably the most meme-aware of these borderline autists

He gets that by fighting it, it's like fighting laughter and telling them to stop laughing at you, you just look more cucked and pathetic.

Pepe is as real as Kilroy and we all know that this guy won WWII by himself.

Why do so many Jews in America have German last names? Why would they take the names of their enemy?

Wait, when did Ian Miles Cheong turn on SJWs?

>we accept a little bit of racism
>but not REAL RACISM
What a surprise, Mr. Schlomo. You sure enjoyed writing that "edgy, slightly racist" article on why white people should stop breeding.

They only make it worse when they show how buttflustered they are over it. This is one hell of a ride Mr. Bones. I don't know any Jew memes that can be corrupted maybe someone should venture into a kike Reddit and find one. The problem is that every meme related to Jews can be anti Semitic because that's who they have decided to be as a people, the victim, and who in their right mind would disagree with a victim right?

Wearing my new Pepe Tee now. Just delivered by UPS. Dunno if it will become a cringey piece of swag in a few months, but hey, I'm living in the now.

A good while ago now. His name appears in those leaked chat logs so it's probably being in a chat group with a bunch of these people that made him realise how absolutely insane they all are,

is that even a real article? the author sound hysterical and unhinged.

its one thing to say that there are racialized depictions of memes, but that's true of just about every meme that's ever been made.

You'd have to say all memes are racist, anti-x, etc,etc. It's the 'cretins are alway liars' fallacy. No reasonable person would ever say something like that, its an appeal to emotion.

This is what I'm saying. If making anti-Semitic memes of something automatically makes the thing itself anti-Semitic, can we turn other stuff? If we make anti-Semitic Mikey Mouse memes will they be forced to call Mikey Mouse anti-Semitic as well?

>tfw pepe has surpassed every single other Cred Forums meme

oldfags BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Pokemon?

Is anyone else here bewildered at how much the Pepe meme has exploded in popularity? If you told my 2012 self that the sadfrog.jpg reaction image he sometimes sees on Cred Forums would be considered important enough for one of the 2016 US presidential candidates to talk about it, he (or I) would think you were nuts.

>Conflating not being racist with being Jewish

Being Jewish sure is a magical thing!

Can someone tell me why liberals are going crazy over a cartoon frog meme?

Surely they have better things to do?

My brother and I explained the whole Pepe thing to our mom. She couldn't stop laughing. My mom is actually pretty redpilled desu even before we explained a bunch of Cred Forums shit to her

Disney was an anti Semite I hear. It wouldn't take much of a stretch to claim it's what he would have wanted. That or we just turn Pepe in another animal. He's barely a frog as it is. How about Karen Kangaroo & Kids (meaning baby goats) we could have barnyard rallies and bonfires.

>an someone tell me why liberals are going crazy over a cartoon frog meme?

because they've literally ran out of things to get outraged over

Noe they're mad at things that dont even exist

No Hilary is dying before our eyes and this is their way of trying to paint anyone from the right as a racist white nationalist.

i wanna paint louise mensch's face with my jizz

She tried to launch her own twitter clone called 'Menschn' but it bombed instantly

Louise Mensch used to be my MP. I met her a few times. She seemed reasonable. Attacked lefty feminists in a hilariously good way.

What went wrong? What made her hate memes?

Heat Street is literally "How do you do, fellow edgy goyim"

I don't know, but she's lost it. Her Twitter is mostly insane ranting about Trump, the alt-right and Pepe. She spent yesterday trying to downplay the bombings as nothing to worry about because she knows it will help Trump.

the sjw has taken hold, she is probably afraid so is shutting down any sort of racism

Rare leaf win

>Pee pee poo pepe
>Normies didn't care
>Nazi pepe
>Normies avoid him like the plague

heheeisoiadioashdhside hehehehahuahhaahawuehuehuheuqwhiweewidwe

WE WUZ SJW AND SHIEEEET

STEVEN SPIELBERG MEMES RIGHT NAO

This is the drug addict ex Conservative politician who's husband is a paedophile right?

She's a cuckthlic iirc.

Yea, the one who abandoned her constituents after two years for lifestyle reasons.
The one who got famous getting stuck into Rupert Murdoch then started leaking him info only to now be working for him.
The one who finds antisemitism everywhere she looks.
The one who thinks the whole US election is being controlled by Putin.

I shall interpret that pic
She quotes great pope St. John Paul, because it is true that war is always bad, but killing some people is sometimes right when there is no other way

never forget this cunt sent a troll to prison, (who was a kike as well) she has a history of being offended by things on the internet.

"A man who sent a threatening and highly offensive email to the Conservative MP Louise Mensch has been warned he will be jailed if he gets back in touch with her or other public figures he has targeted.

Frank Zimmerman was given a 26-week jail sentence, suspended for two years, after telling Mensch she faced a "Sophie's choice" and would have to pick which of her three children to save and which would die.

Zimmerman, 60, from Gloucester, was made the subject of a restraining order forbidding him from contacting Mensch and other well-known people including the businessman and reality television star Lord Sugar, military top brass and newspaper columnists."

A man who sent a threatening and highly offensive email to the Conservative MP Louise Mensch has been warned he will be jailed if he gets back in touch with her or other public figures he has targeted.

Frank Zimmerman was given a 26-week jail sentence, suspended for two years, after telling Mensch she faced a "Sophie's choice" and would have to pick which of her three children to save and which would die.

theguardian.com/uk/2012/jun/11/louise-mensch-troll-sentenced-email

This cunt is writing propaganda for the british government, the brits are trying to control the internet by policing twitter and facebook.

They are also the ones shutting down torrent sites, somebody needs to tell us as a country to fuck off already.

Mensch means good person in yiddish, confirmed jew.

Please troll this stupid cunt as much as you can, if you live outside of the uk the internet police can't touch you for it.

she's gotten people arrested before here, someone needs to show the british government and this bitch they cannot control what people say on the internet despite what they think.

>Let's see if we can turn something the Jews love into an anti-Semitic meme to see if that's all it really take. Any ideas?

fuck that fuck with the feminist sjws, whenever you see them tweet some manhating shit post a picture of some hair dye as a secret sigil for us.

IE all men are privileged from birth and because of this all they can do is rape, don't sperg out just show your disapproval by posting a box of blue hair dye or problem glasses.

>everyone knows problem glasses + hair dye = sjw

>like this

Nice.