Where do Black names come from? like Tyrone and Laquisha?

Where do Black names come from? like Tyrone and Laquisha?
Not trying to be a racist or politically correct, just wondering

niggers

Tyrone is a European name

Most of the fucked up ones are made up. Tyrone is actually Irish I think.

one thing i've pondered about is the origin of the gay lisp

And Tyrone is Irish...
Why is black Irish sterotype a thing then?

I always assumed they were corruptions of high French names, as parts of the South were originally French property.

Blacks come from a variety of areas. That is probably true in the south east. We get crazy names in the north also however.

>has random harmless curious inquiry
>I..I'm not racys guyz
>B-b..But I'm not with CTR either!

Why do you feel the need for this, cucklet?

because these kinds of threads usually derail into a WE WUZ KANGS and rage threads and my questions arent answered

after this i got a popup for visa credit card. the rest of the research is up to you, fellow burger

Slave names always crack me up
>Mr Tyrone Davis, Wilson, Miles, Jacob

Start with a normal white name. Then have a gorilla try to spell it. Bang! You get LaShoneequia out of Lisa.

Misspelled white names

This

Misspelled French words + Prefixes and suffixes from West African languages

Starkesha and appreciante are still best black names

I notice a lot of blacks like fucked up pseudo-Ancient Greek and Roman names like Jamarcus and
Quantavious

Tyrone is Irish in origin. The other names are fake African bullshit

The most plausible theory is that when a she-chimp goes to the emergency room to spawn, 99% of the time the male chimp is not present. Combine that with the fact that she is high on a concoction of narcotics (demeroll and crack) the end results are hatchlings with names like these

>Newport

>Propecia

And yet, it is completely plausible.

White names are just as bad. Why would you name your kid like a fucking state? American names are fucking awful.

>white boy
>Dakota

The fuck is this faggotry?

A lot of Black names are just more obscure white names.

pre1960's black people had the same names as white people. After that point names that sounded French became popular, because it sounded sophisticated and some of the African American accent has it's origins from French speaking African slaves.

Eventually it became an arms race of who was the most original name, so pieces of the other names started getting spelled funny and sliced up until we got where we are today.