Hispanic trumpfags

Who here is hispanic and voting for trump? I wana beat the fuck outta you.

arrest them for "wrong vote"

Right here dude. I'm doing it for tax purposes though. His tax plan is great for my family's tax bracket.

stupid nazi

Whats wrong with Hispanics votingnfor Trump? He's against illegal immigration. Good hispanics want that too

I'm glad you want all your cousins to come illegally so that the only job they can get is picking lettuce and the only place to live will be a cartel control ghetto because honestly mexicans annoy the fuck out of me and they should be psuedo slaves.

Unfortunately ... Trump wants to make it easier for mexicans to immigrate legally that's why they are voting republican in record numbers fucking retard.

Right here. I'll be on the porch with my rifle if you need me

nice muddying of the waters, CTR.

legal hispanics are welcome to support trump, and are doing the right thing

Comes from the fucking German don't you have some invading and gassing to do Hans?

Who here made posting "who here is a ___ I wanna beat the fuck out of you" a meme because I want to beat your fucking ass meet me.

>can't provide any reason why Hispanics shouldn't support Trump
>threaten violence like a nigger instead

mexibro trump supporter here (legal)

sry juan , you have to go back

yes. by the way do you have time next thuesday sven?

I'm being serious.

I'd like to see you try, faggot.

I've only met a Native American Trump supporter so far, they all tend to be nationalists anyway

Come at me breh

bite me

latinos will ally with whites in the race war, we're ready.

Hispanic here, and support Trump. Not American, so can't vote, obviously. The law needs to be enforced, and illegals only give us legal immigrants a bad name. They need to be sent back to their origin countries.

what KEK means by that?

Why? They came here to escape the shittiness of their own country. Surly they're the ones who would know best what the flood of their own countrymen would do to the country they're currently living in.

Everybody ITT

Seriously.

I'm Puerto Rican, and I'm voting for Trump. Because I have a brain, unlike you POO IN LOO CTR shills.

Gas yourself buddy

>wana beat the fuck outta you

Listen you bell pepper nosed fuck. No one gives a shit about your """"vote""""

>wana
It's the filthy wetbacks like you that make people hate us. It's "wanna" you uneducated fuck.

>us

Nigger im not a spic, just a democrat