Good or bad? Also are they still active

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkDKt-sl2SE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off potato nigger

This

this desu senpai

Bamp. This should be good.

they just kill drug dealers its been rumored they'll try some shit in north ireland now after brexit

Pic very related

They sound pretty cool actually but everyone i ask has a diffrent opinion

Conquistadoras

Why

They bombed some soldiers then bombed some more when they set up camp in a nearby building to check the scene once. Nigel got out fucking skilled that time

Brit library unrelated

DELETE THAT PICTURE

They sound like spains ETA but whats there purpose did want speration from uk like the basques and ETA want?

KEKED

>Brit library unrelated

Mate, that's the Natural History Museum

fuck the queen

Hahaha, the IRA doesn't exist.
Unless by IRA you mean security forces operatives. They exist. Before they laid down their arms over half of the men were informants and of the leadership it was something like 70 percent were British agents.

It's alot like American militias n that regard.

One of nature's saddest mistakes.

This

>IRA wanted a united ireland
>most people in NI said no
>IRA starts to kill police
>Loyalist paramilitaries and British troops fight back
>IRA starts to kill civilians
>Loyalists start to kill taigs in revenge
>IRA are losing so badly that IRA POWs starve themselves to death because they can't win any other way
>IRA finally give up and agree to some shit that means NI stays part of the UK

IRA BTFO

IRA are the scum of the earth. All taigs should be executed.
youtube.com/watch?v=nkDKt-sl2SE

>All taigs should be executed.

So peaceful.

this

This is propaganda isn't it?

They fired the first shots, we should be the last to. I don't think you understand how volatile it is here.

are the spanish coming back?

Don't think so.

this tbqh

Anyone got an address where I can mail my IRA donation to, do they take bitcoin ?

[email protected]

kek

They were inevitable due to the sectarian Unionist state and I convinced both sides wanted bloodshed as they both loved it. Thankfully that shit is gone now and the republicans and loyalists are basically nothing but drug-dealing scumbags that despite ruining their communities, their communities still support them for some stupid reason and worship them through flags and murals.

It's Northern Ireland, what do you expect, uneducated retards doing uneducated retards things.

Also, are you asking thinking the Troubles will start again due to Brexit? Brexit will fuck Northern Ireland even worse than it already is but it won't start the Troubles again.

Also, this is complete bullshit. Nationalists/Republicans, Unionists/Loyalists and British Government all committed terrorist acts and a truth commission is only being stopped as they all know this.

You should know that the first RUC officer, British soldier and Protestant were all killed by Loyalists? You know the terrorists that you support. The Troubles started due to the Unionist state not giving Catholics equal rights. Northern Ireland only existed due to violence and being a sectarian gerrymandering state. You murder your own citizens and don't be surprised when they fight back.

We have equal rights for all and peace now. That is what we need. Don't ruin it by supporting this sectarian shit.

The IRA is the terrorist organization of peace.

True fact.