Knowledge Bomb v3

Like past ones, this one should be very interesting and give some intel.

> SJW groups are fighting internally in Hillary's campaign and bringing it down. The campaign is fracturing due to how many groups want to be the sole special snowflake.

> ISIS has a expansive network in the US, rivaling the EU network. The IED attacks(and there will be more attacks, some very deadly) are just testing the waters.

> Sweden is becoming a hotbead for Radical groups.(Blonde hair, blue eyes, and blood everywhere)

> More people in power(on the "inside") are wanting Trump to win. .

> CTR & Hillary's campaign turned out to be the worse investment for the globalist in recent political history.

> Soros PMC/Black Op's are trying to trigger a Paki-Indi-Chinese war by attacking bases.

> The media's pathetic spin cycle is backfiring spectacularly. MSM is discrediting itself rapidly

> EU is going to break apart.

> UN troops will invade UK, causing NATO to engage them and the UN will be dissolved shortly there after.

> SJW movements are going to violently clash with eachother, it will escalate from social media to the streets(Get the popcorn out)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystalinks.com/12pyrthoth1.html
crystalinks.com/isis.html
time.com/2992269/isis-is-an-american-plot-says-iran/
investing.com/analysis/london-bridge-is-falling-down-200154099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice sources faggot

speculating won't do shit

useless thread is useless

>implying anyone can invade these shores

REEEEEE?

UK separating from the EU ticked off the UN who is working with Soros to create the "refugee" crisis that is a Trojan horse to get ISIS and other groups into the EU.

Each Knowledge Bomb does have important information in it.

That is why I do them, and why I'm up to 3 at this point.

Also this isn't speculation if you have payed attention to what is going on in the world... or is going to go on in the world.

What would be the issue for europe, with a Paki-indi-chinchong war?
Poo in loo refugees?
Lack of manufactured items?

oh c'mon
>More people in power(on the "inside") are wanting Trump to win.

that's pure speculation dude, where are your facts other then speculation on this?

anyone could yell that the sky is falling.

Why would UN troops invade the UK?

Problems for the economy, possibly more refugees, nukes might be used.

Things like that.

Fukken dis.

UK separating from the EU ticked off the UN who is working with Soros to create the "refugee" crisis that is a Trojan horse to get ISIS and other groups into the EU.

You are really going balls out trying to discredit right now.

I know this place gets some crazy shit posted on it, so naturally people might respond like you are so I can see why you are acting like you are.

Just explain in several responses.

How would they justify invading the UK?

The Normans and the Vikings did it.

Thanks.

Look who is the mayor of London.

All he would need to do is use his connections to radical groups. Have a few places bombed 7/7 style, blame it on the native population.

And thats one scenario out of many possible ways they might pull it off.

i wan't to believe, if you are serious about your claims (just remeber you from yesterday) then you should be able to profide us with some solid candy

I present to you folks, the boy who cried wolf.

Dude he has been making these threads since last month and he's been right every single time

This guy is an insider like HLI and FBIAnon. We never gave them shit for no sources.

I have been in each Knowledge Bomb.

This one is no different.

I hope none of my family (that I talk to) or friends get hurt by the sandniggers :/

>More people in power(on the "inside") are wanting Trump to win. .
Why?

1 Sounds accurate.
2 Sleeper cells in the US are very likely and in Mexico confirmed fact.
3 2+2=4
4 What makes you say that annon?
5 And I love it! MAGA
6 Sauce? This would be how ww3 happens.
7 Statistically demonstrable.
8 Cant barrage the Farrage
9 What will be the provocation? Sauces?
10 LGBTQXYZ vs Cisgender war when?

>1 post

Fuck off Soros

>UN troops will invade UK, causing NATO to engage them and the UN will be dissolved shortly there after.

wat?

No one is crying about any wolfs.

What you should cry about is when the pack actually attacks.

>EU is going to break apart

Not the next 15 years.

Hans have you not paid attention to your own elections?

What about France and Operation Ronces? Shit will hit the fan before elections?

I mean French Presidential

There are many many different globalist groups in the world.

Strong economies mean more money(and money making opportunities) around the world.

1) It's very.

2) Yep, they are even fighting with the Cartels.

3) Sweden is going to allow ISIS to destabilize that part of the EU.

4) Ever pay a bad game of poker or bet poorly? Picture that in Billions for the globalists.

5) A Hillary presidency would be bad for everyone, including the globalists.

6) Heard about the recent attack on the India base? Soros PMC/Black Op forces did it. They also Airstriked assads forces in syria recently.

7) They "waged the dog" way to hard this election.

8) EU was a terrible idea in the first place, and its designed to destroy the EU culture and population endgame wise,

9) UK separating from the EU ticked off the UN who is working with Soros to create the "refugee" crisis that is a Trojan horse to get ISIS and other groups into the EU.

10) It's already been brewing on Twitter & tumbler.

>___________________________________

Can you not do this?

Fucking newfag.

>tfw you will watch the decline of the USA from the comfort of your latinamerican shithole
Feels good desu.

HAHAHAHA

Oh you poor fool.

How many more Paris style several hundred killed attackers will it take for guys like you to realize the EU is just a 9/11 level attack away from breaking up?

Thats the reality.

I'd be more worried about if Soros Black Op's/PMC's then ISIS ironically enough.

They could fuck up some of the EU's armies.

Was trying to clean up the format abit.

I'd be more concerned about ISIS cells.

They were going to do a big attack on the Olympics but were told to hold off by Soros.

All I ask is for word to be spread, which is why I came here.

What's the sjw situation going to be like?
I mean, I figured bernies campaign was the one rife with the sjws.

Deaths of innocents is a terrible thing.

What happens when a kid gets made at another kid for taking a toy?

Now picture that going through the minds of thousands of SJW's against thousands of SJW's.

What happened to Al Qaeda? They will watch ISIS stealing their primate?

I don't think he has.

What's going to trigger this? Is it going to affect more than just the big cities?

*Record

ALQ is still around, and are trying to fight ISIS ironically enough.

ISIS is the Soros of Terrorist groups. Even other groups hate em.

Knowledge Bomb v4:

This is a high level shill/disinfo thread.

Have fun in here but take nothing except what helps you to learn.

It's basically going to be WW1, except with SJW groups.

I say WW1 because of the build up, and because of the diplomatic fuckery between the SJW groups.

The most liberal cities are going to be the most effected.

Wasn't jeb a worse investment?

(slow clap)

Nothing here is disinfo and I can assure you I am not a shill.

But that would imply they invested anything into him.

Jeb was screwed over & threatened much like Bernie because of Hillary.

What will happens in immediate days? Something to prove you are really predicting events

Then provide a target for the weaponized autism cannon.

>invading the uk

gl with that fámalam

>They were going to do a big attack on the Olympics but were told to hold off by Soros.
Please explain

I did 2 other knowledge bombs before this one.

All of them including this one talked about things that are happening or have happened.

I have in each Knowledge Bomb thread including this one.

I have alot of respect for this places abilities.

well when it happens you can gloat
until then it's worthless speculation

ISIS and other radical groups have already done that quite well at this point.

ISIS has cells in both Americas.

Soros funds ISIS and helps them get into places.

Soros also has a Black Op's/PMC under his control.

The Olympics was going to be attacked, but some of the ISIS "scouts" got busted by counter terrorism forces.

No, you only "predicted" that the bomber was Muslim and he was going to continue. We all knew this.
Something that is not obvious.

Nothing in each Knowledge bomb has been speculation.

"the bomber"?

YOU THINK IT WAS ONLY ONE?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They have multiple cells set up on the east coast.

Knowledge Bomb v3 is the most recent one and has newer information.

You already told this. And this isn't incredible.
We need a proof of something near, not things that will happen in months or years. The Turkish user posted few days before the coup and this is why he's remembered.

thanks mane...I like the info

I'd like some proof of that OP

Or are you just extrapolating the present into the future? Because it seems just like that

Lets see if this works

The Coup in Turkey was not done by Turkey ironically.

It was done by Soros Black Op's/PMC to frame elements in the Turkish government and to try to turn Turkey into Syria/Libya 2.0 if they succeeded in the coup by then having rapid ISIS attacks around Turkey among other things.

I try my best to get this stuff out to you guys.

>ISIS has a expansive network in the US, rivaling the EU network. The IED attacks(and there will be more attacks, some very deadly) are just testing the waters.

Expanding on this point...ISIS will "surrender" within the year to Turkey. Since Turkey is part of NATO, Russia/USA bombings will stop and the organization will be able to recover after losing many of is leaders.

Source: Live streams of Turkey taking ISIS bases, lately Turkey has been advancing very quickly on the Western front with little to no opposition. ISIS is literally abandoning land to the Turks.

Were being duped soo badly by Turkey its incredible

Watch the events unfolding.

>SJW movements are going to violently clash with eachother, it will escalate from social media to the streets(Get the popcorn out)
this is my wet dream

Well.... I am convinced...

So... Hillary really is power mad and gone rogue... I always put her squarely in the pocket of the powers that be.... Adds up with all the talk of dumping her from the DNC.

Okay so bonus round, you are a retired mil or gov guy with active contacts, right?

Indian base was attacked by Pakistani terrorists though. Everyone knows this. Right now the people are clamoring for war. Ihope the situation doesn't escalate.

Serbia great again when

LOO WARS THE FAECES AWAKENS
Seriously if you use nukes we'll see Winter-chan

The majority of ISIS is relocating to EU & the Americas.

It's not a tactical retreat, its a assault in a different direction.

Syria is such a clusterfuck, Soro's Black Op's/PMC just makes things worse.

>Ihope the situation doesn't escalate.
on the one hand I'd love to see a major happening. but on the other hand this would mean millions more rapefugees enriching us

crystalinks.com/12pyrthoth1.html

Get in here open minded goys.

All it would take is some flames to be fanned.........

Nope.

Soros Black Op's/PMC.

This is the type of shit they pull.

It would be a bad idea for everyone involved.

Depends on if the EU gets it shit together.

They'll continue doing this? In Europe too?
And why they don't claim it

What is your main goal for these threads? What do you want us to learn, do, or think about?

Some of this is really far fetched desu

This post we are on now is technically Knowledge Bomb v4.

But really really wanted to get this information out since some of this intel happened in the past 24 hours.

Please stop pretending, you have offered no evidence and dismiss people by saying "muh look what is going on". The info you offer is not even interesting and you sound like a 10th grader. Go find a job.

Is the world gonna get any better or is it always going to be a big downward spiral

>Operation Ronces
This is quite interesting IMO, Operation Ronces is quite strong and this is speaking from an ex military.
Only way to bypass it would be to actually coordinate the slums riots with the PMC attacks. Slums people aren't famous for the discipline, PMC (from yesterday's thread and what you "know" are responsible for the marathon IMC explosion) aren't reliable either.
Now, French soldiers are one of the best trained in the world, every elite troop we have can throw the same results than amerifat's but with 1/2 the budget (GIGN>SWAT, paratroopers>seals, (though I agree Marines > French military)).
Why would some PMC, and especially ex french soldiers go through destroying France? Giving X million of dollar to someone that will blow up the global economy is retarded since dollars will be useless then.
I'll be honest, I might have believed some of what you've said yesterday, but I have big doubts about what you're saying now.

That was either ISIS or Soro's PMC/Black Ops who took out that pipeline.

Could be a mix of both(joint operation) like what they are doing in syria.

Targeting infrastructure is a move that you do when you are in enemy territory.

My main goal is to get the knowledge out there. I figured Cred Forums would be the perfect place.

Also the Soros Black Op's/PMC aspect is something NO ONE has covered yet.

Reality is sometimes stranger then fiction.

Wouldn't it be more like the french revolution though. All these groups claiming to be the most just and beheading everyone that doesnt proclaim to be just as just hard enough.

All I can say is watch things overtime.

It's fine if you are skeptical of this.

That depends on the Globalist groups.

I was talking about the france part not the OR.

Several MIC(Military Industrial Complex) who have been watching what Soros PMC has been doing are wondering what they might do.

Then again it seems like provoking a Paki-Indi-China war might be what the forces are focusing on now.

ISIS is expendable to Soros, until his PMC takes it over fully anyways.

That comparison also works.

But they aren't a match for real military or SWAT.
If some landwhale runs around yelling and being out of breath, she'll be killed by dindus. This is not probabale. These internet warriors or even antifa faggots aren't worth military trained people.

what do you think will happen

It's either going to get better or going to get alot worse.

How powerful are the terrorist cells in the states?
I feel that as soon as the truth gets out people are gonna start trying to down them down personally

I don't know if its(SJW war) going to be US only or it will also be in the EU at this current point.

Do I have to worry about ISIS in Georgia? You said stuff about southern US being a target

Should I get more guns?

So you would rather not go for the bonus round question? Neither confirm of deny, huh. Okay 10/4

The power is similar to the EU ones.

Think of the EU as a testing ground for tactics.

I have one question...

Who are you?

or*

See above.

I think theyd have a harder time doing Ops in the states

At least compared to Europe but what do I know

Can't say for certain.

Ahmed already did

A lot of what this guys says is in direct contradiction with what the High Level Insider says. He sounds far more credible than this one, desu.

>SJW movements are going to violently clash with eachother

What are the fallout implications of this? Can we expect an eventual stop to this affirmative action/diversity bullshit and move to a more merit based society within this century?

Considering the IED's & knife attacks, its about the same.

SJW/PC Culture/Feminism has weakened the West. Groups like ISIS are just taking advantage of open wounds.

>UN troops will invade UK, causing NATO to engage them and the UN will be dissolved shortly there after.
You LARPing faggots always take one too many bites at the apple.

I will kill anyone coming near the UK personally, i will not let England be invaded until anytime after 2066, then it's 1000 years, fucking niggers fuck of reeeeee333

Trump confirmed for Napoleon 2.0

very fair points but what about the republicans, gang bangers and many many gun owning citizens?
Surely theyd be able to fend off an attack much better than the Europeans

might have to do some screen shots
this user has yet to be wrong

>france part not the OR
>Not the OR (what is this devilish abreviation)?
So MIC (Which is in no way as prevalent in the EU) think they can take over the world from their own troops? Have you no knowledge of how the western Roman Empire fell? Believing in mercenaries will is anyone's doom since they have loyalty over money, not your cause.
I agree that it is scary to see the Asian superpowers like India and China get at it since they are fuelled with patriotism and will go to such extent as to sacrifice whole towns and fuel the rage of the people through this propaganda (They killed our people, sure we did the same, but they killed OUR PEOPLE).
UK being attacked is a big nono, no sane people of the EU will ever accept this, the people of all of Europe will not accept it and this might make us go to war.
It seems either you have knowledge tha tyou do not share, or you're wrong in your analysis Anon5 (Could also be that you're a troll acting like you are anon5 in which case you should gtfo).

Have there been any attempted ISIS attacks in the US that were prevented by law enforcement and then covered up in the media? If so, how many?

I am glad in a way that these Knowledge Bombs are being noticed.

Put some time into them.

The world is a book with many pages.

The implications are that the SJW movement is going to self implode, but try to cause alot of damage as it goes down in flames.

I tend to agree with you, Albanian roach.

Why the fuck would they go to the south to carry out attacks? Everyone here has guns and would absolutely love to mount snackbar heads above their fireplace. Are they going to target areas with high concentrations of nogs?

>> UN troops will invade UK, causing NATO to engage them and the UN will be dissolved shortly there after.
Just London will be fucked or other parts of the UK?

Basically these all seem plausible except for

> Soros PMC/Black Op's are trying to trigger a Paki-Indi-Chinese war by attacking bases.

> UN troops will invade UK, causing NATO to engage them and the UN will be dissolved shortly there after.

Why post all of this shit without a (legitimate) source anyway?

>The world is a book with many pages.

Intriguing. So you are literally saying that the High Level Insider is posting what he knows, but he does not know everything, and that the same applies to you.

Anyway, thanks. Be sure to post more. Just a tip to get attention: Post a half-nude attractive girl instead of the mystical looking pyramid. It will attract more viewers.

>...going to self implode, but try to cause alot of damage as it goes down...
Does this have any direct relation to the inevitable Soros implosion? Direct relation as in $$$?

How does that even work?

>payed

PAID.

What do you know about non-terrestrials?

This I can get behind.

But UK attacked by UN (The UN is filled with US/French/UK troops for the most part)??!!! Come on. This is not a shit hole we're talking about.
They have military alliances, a real army and no country would let this slide. What is the point of UN invading UK?!!!

Last time we were successfully invaded by an army that we opposed was 950 years ago.

1) I am the same Anon5. Not trolling or BSing.

2) The newer stuff(in the OP) was found out in the last 24 hours.

3) When I say things are complicated about this whole deal, picture many many different spiderwebs connected together.

History has had stranger things happen.

Look for cover words things like:

>Fireworks( remember central park?)
>Transformers
>Gas Leaks

Look how the MSM is covering things up in the EU for comparison.

And why would the UN 'invade'? Why would NATO then fight back?

>thinking PMC that destroy the economy get paid in paper money
gold sir would be the payment for that sort of op and if crash the econ to make the gold skyrocket in price
Well there is much evil in the world that would willing partake in such things

>>Transformers
>>Gas Leaks
this
there has been an up tick in events like this and to not think the MSM wouldn't help to cover up ISIS water testing attack would be either dumb or naive
because
>Muh nation security
>Muh public panic

You told the EU to fuck off, and you were one of its biggest contributors

They can't support the gibs without you

Easily a cause for war if someone on the other side loses enough money

The SJWs really are tearing each other apart, and have been for some time now. If you ever take the time to observe these people closely, you will see how easily they set each other off. Half of the time they attack each other over accusations of internalized sexism, misandry, and issues over who should best represent their respective movements. Pic related; feminists, particularly of color, have been radicalized against Emma for years.

They will die a death not unlike the radicals of late 18th century France.

AMERICA HELP! IM SORRY FOR ALL THE FAT JOKES!

Can you gather enough people though to take over legitimate armies? Are people willing to die (As in a sure defeat for globalist ideas knowing that they're probably redpilled to some extent).
Also, why are there no shills in this thread?

It depends on where possible cells are located.

Research the UN forces and think about where they might be "deployed for humanitarian efforts".

Truth is stranger then fiction my friend

Right on the money, both figuratively and literally.
There is so much going on in the world, but you can't know everything.

"London bridges come falling down"

Idk, guys, but the more I read this, the more it sounds like speculation.

I've skimmed the two other knowledge bombs and I can agree with some of these things, but some such as:

> EU is going to break apart.

> SJW movements are going to violently clash with eachother, it will escalate from social media to the streets(Get the popcorn out)

Sound like pure speculation. Sure, you can predict these things, but any guy that has lurked here for more than a few weeks and has paid attention to things other than rare Pepes can do this. Heck, even people who don't know what Cred Forums is can do this, if they have enough knowledge.

Underrated trips.

What UN troops, they use US troops i think? Also NATO is backed by the US also.

So which magical army is going to do the invading? Pakistan?

NATO would attack due to "London bridges come falling down".

Bingo

Told ya

Things will get real interesting in London.

Soros has been building up the PMC/Black Op's FOR YEARS.

Is there a reason for the SG threads on this board? I'm reading the other threads and you kept mentioning syria.

>> UN troops will invade UK
You mean the blue helmets? The ones that need security council approval to act? That same security council we have a veto on?
At least do some research before LARPing, retard.

>Research the UN forces and think about where they might be "deployed for humanitarian efforts".
So they'd be using similar tactics Russia used to reclaim Crimea back, if I'm not mistaken?

TRY AND INVADE US YOU FUCKS!

NO-ONE HAS EVER TAKEN OVER THE WHOLE OF THE UK AND NO ONE EVER WILL.

THE GREAT BRITISH EMPIRE WILL RISE ACROSS EUROPE IF YOU FUCKS EVEN THINK ABOUT LANDING ON OUR SHORES!

Speculation for some, prediction for others.

All I care about is getting the Intel out if that makes sense.

It's WW1 diplomacy level of clusterfuckerly.

>Anonymous was a George Soros front to gather useful idiots and make the legitimate discent growing on the internet look stupid and childish.

>Kek is the same thing

>Globalists do not have a hard plan, they set many in motion and can stop any one at any time and have many eyes to tell when they should. If they have one in motion that someone who could become the next Bill Cooper announces they can see, they will stop it to avoid him from being "reborn".

>Pure Opaque White hair is the sign of a sect which has discovered that a certain isotope of lead can be ingested allowing the hair to both turn white from "poisoning" and act as a sort of Faraday cage. If you have to ask why that is amazing, you aren't even in the rabbit hole.

>Audio equipment that can record above 17'000 Hertz is rare on purpose, as above this frequency there are often hidden messages that if you slow down using a transposer will display subliminal programming that you comprehend but do not consciously hear.

>The main aspect of "their" method is to "wash their hands" of wrong doing, in a very unfair and outrageous way. They have "told" us everything, and they think that doing so excuses them from it being wrong. This is why they admit fault and then later deny it, they can lie all they want now because they have washed their hands.

Same thing is happening in the Labor party in the UK right now, all the different SJW and commie types are tearing each other apart trying to take over, it's amazing.

Anon5,

Why did you choose the picture that you did for these posts?

"London bridges come falling down"

You might be onto something.

News flash.

ISIS and other radical groups have already invaded you.

Interesting. Anybody have links to the previous 2 threads?

>Tfw UKIP is next because they picked a woman as a leader so they wouldn't be seen as bigoted, racist neo-nazis to SJWs
It was wonderful while it lasted I suppose, nice to see Labour imploding though.

Do you know the specific PMCs Soros is behind?

>Look for cover words things like:

Being in far right groups, I know what the tearing off means (Some faggots want to bring the king, some other faggots love them ((Juice)) but only identify mudslimes.
But the difference between far right and SJW is that far right are all trained physically. SJW are weak physically and no self discipline.
They might have power through the interwebs, but only because noone will bitch slap them back to their parent's basement. IRL, the only SJW group that will survive is BLM and the kind.
Still BLM are dindus rioting in the street, if the state goes crazy and impose a real emergency state and start shooting rioters, they're not enough to handle it.
Unless military have their hands full with something else, which canno't be the case of the UK since, I'm no expert, they must have a decent enough army to spare 30-50 guys to get down to business while supposedly PMC attacks them.

Exactly.

The left always eats its own in the end, and the complains about being fat shamed.

Looked cool and it fit with the "enlightening with knowledge" that I hope these post help or create.

And the people have spoken.

They will be removed from our glorious isle.

Mother Theresa takes no shit, not prisoners.

The fire has been lit in the UK. Now it shall rise.

She seems pretty based to me, has the same smug pepe vibe as Nige, immediately started talking smack when she was first announced.

>You might be onto something.
It's actually a really brilliant tactic and gives a country a good enough reason if they've got nationals in another country who they think aren't being treated right, discriminated against, etc. To go in and kick the shit out of them in return while also obtaining clay.

Technically 3 at this point lol

No, but what I do know is that these guys could rival some EU armies.

They've been funded and built up for years by Soros.

That she does but it really just sets up nothing but a lot of infighting among the group because progressiveness is the trendy thing to do at the moment.

Check em.

Still Soros is what? Let's exagerate and say he's 400 Billion rich, What can he do against litteral armies with his shitty PMC and mercenaries. Albeit some might join him, noone will have the will to fight against real "resistants" that go through gorrila warfare.
Dude, not shilling, but this sounds like speculation.

The UN is a "peacekeeping" force remember.

What happens when they are not about peace anymore?

What you guys have to do is crush feminism & PC culture. The SJW moment will fall after.

Soros is part of a globalist group.

The PMC/Black Op's is just the muscle for it.

ISIS is a expendable tool in the grand scheme.

I hope this info spreads.

crystalinks.com/isis.html

UKIP has had its infighting before but thankfully people don't get as deranged as in leftist parties since those are basically all about virtue signaling and not actually getting their agenda met.

The leftist parties sound like the democrats in the Us then haha

Interesting.

Shit, I somehow didn't see this when I asked for links earlier, sorry guys.

Will any new countries be formed for refugees in Europe kind of like what happened with Israel after the war or is a new country an end game?

Just realize this should technically be v3.5 since the new stuff on here was found out in the past 24 hours.

Imagine islam was like wearing red shoes.

All the terrorists wear red shoes and say 'anyone not wearing red shoes will be slaughtered and are the enemy of Islam.'

Now the 'innocent' muslims in the West denounce this publicly. But they secretly own red shoes but never wear them.

When the cells awaken and they start taking cities block by block, they'll all put on their red shoes and walk out the door to join in.

Why the fuck would they not?

My advice to my fellow Bongs: arm yourselves. I've been worried about this Trohan Horse from day 1

Yup, lefties gonna left.

Yeah it'll be called germany.

"refugees"

They are not actually refugees.

Block by Block.

No Go Zones already exist..... they will connect them.

Where are you getting your info from, directly or indirectly

and

Are you holding back anything important from us for any reason or is this everything so far?

I swear Left leaning people have lower IQ's or are mentally disturbed.

> I've been worried about this TROJAN horse for a long time
Yes, so have, but what is one man against a group of people. Find friends and people that think alike, IRL, not through 4 chan.

Timeframes

Mecca is a target for a nuke strike at some point.

"Kicking the hornets nest"

When France leaves after Le Pen's election, the EU will collapse. Germany can't afford to fund the entire EU by itself.

Will Soro's group be the source as to create some maymay?

>mfw when Cologne happened me and my gf started buying machetes, hatchets and knives for """"gardening""""

You keep posting the same fucking shit

They're NON ARGUMENTS.

Normans did.

What concerns me is how many "left" people will join them.

>not buying a crossbow

Why don't you get a FAC and get something good?

950 years ago, faggot. That's over 4 times as long as your country has existed.

As you rage, don't be blind to information.

Strong possibility.

They might "go out with a bang".

EU is already falling apart, it just needs some encouragement.

You are a dumb fuck. Do you realize this?

Is there any way to effectively fight ISIS? Are they going to strike in Albania?

Is Hillary's push for restriction of gun control or the removal of gun just a ploy so that if she gets in her and her party can completely obliterate the welfare state so there wouldn't be an armed uprising?

citation needed

Interesting...

>According to the article, Snowden had described a joint U.S., British and Israeli effort to “create a terrorist organization capable of centralizing all extremist actions across the world.” The plan, according to IRNA, was code-named Beehive — or in other translations, Hornet’s Nest — and it was devised to protect Israel from security threats by diverting attention to the newly manufactured regional enemy: ISIS.

time.com/2992269/isis-is-an-american-plot-says-iran/

>LGBTQXYZ vs Cisgender war when?

i really hope if anything happens that afterward gays are still accepted. i don't care so much about the other minorities

Again, not an argument. Your RPing and LARPing is fucking stupid.

There is a higher chance of UK invading France and annexing Calais, Algamanc and so on.

>But the difference between far right and SJW is that far right are all trained physically. SJW are weak physically and no self discipline

Wow, that's an asinine generalization.

>if the state goes crazy and impose a real emergency state and start shooting rioters, they're not enough to handle it.

This will result in a catastrophe, and must be averted at all costs. Not only would it destroy our already fragile social structure, but it would be immensely disastrous economically. With the way things are now, 10:1 it would cause an implosion that would be irresolvable.

>I'm no expert

Obviously.

do you have anything on France bruv, is there any hope at all?

The SJW are about to tear each other apart is not speculation
it's the oppression (I can't remember the term but it were they are in terms of their oppression) pyramid or some shit
Right now as this thread is going on there are YT SJW making videos on how light skin blacks have privilege
If you look at the internal LGBTWXYZ community you'll see gay white males are not oppressed because "White"
this was bound to happen and as they see Trump is very likely to win
The tantrum will begin, each will try to out oppress each other
this was always destined to happen it seems closer and closer each day now

Just be ready for it

Why did you choose a rope knitting Saudi FAQ board to tell us and not some other place or even semi-mainstream media?
Do you have an agenda other than redpilling people?
Do you have access to other sources?

Assuming you're right, how can the average person defend themselves?

So, we talked about this in another bread.

Why do you spell so abysmally poorly? You are coming across as an Intel analyst and you spell like a nigger.

Typing fast isn't an acceptable answer.

There are reports from real sources AP, Reuters etc...
of france being on the brink of civil war
more and more violence occurs in Londonistan each day
White people are grouping together while it seems like there is controlled chaos in the actions of the shit skins
The world really does seem to be on the brink
maybe stop shit posting for a bit and read some reputable news

Never heard about Soros' PMC/mercs. Any good sites to read or videos to watch?

what is this autism?

What's a FAC?

I think realistically I'd never hit anyone with a crossbow when it's all kicking off and then get enriched while trying to reload it but swinging a bladed weapon about is a good way to make someone regret coming near you, although maybe the misses would prefer that if it's feasible.

You're thinking rioters vs. 50 solldiers,
I'm saying it will be rioters with no gun training fighting real soldiers + police forces.
We have organization in our countries, only reason why riots are out of control is because the orders do not get through from higher ups. If it's a real emergency state situation, it will be up to middle ranked officers to lead and coordinate.
You are not military, I'm no expert, but I know this much.

I'm actually pretty smart.

ISIS is targeting the West primarily.

If Soros is taken out there funding & support stops.

No guns = dead deplorables.

Very.

Mecca is a big target.

It would be interesting.

I'm not doing RP or LARP or whatever.

You guys already have your hands full with ISIS cells.

PC Culture/SJW/Feminism is just making your situation go from bad to worse daily.

Yep, called it.

I just want to get the Intel out there.

Better question is who do you destroy first before it happens?

Terrorist cells attacking.

OR

PC Culture defending them.

Exactly.

investing.com/analysis/london-bridge-is-falling-down-200154099

So.. NATO will be faighting NATO? u wot mate

Look what happened in Syria recently with the airstrike and the recent India border attack.

I agree that we're on the brink of something. UK being invaded is so far away from the current situation that it is very hard to believe.
UN is nothing without the state armies backing it. Why would France and the US back a military intervention in the UK.
This is the main point I'm wondering about. Unless the UK turn into a muslim country, in which case, I'ld gladly go there myself and help them out, there is no way the UN will invade UK using only mercs.

Tell me about my pasta-ridden glorious shithole, if you have any info

Any plans for us from the Soros cabal?

>Look what happened in Syria recently with the airstrike and the recent India border attack.

Yes, but do you have any good links where we can get a wee bit more info on them? Or are they simply infiltrates in different factions, and work under false flags?

I'm also talking literally.

Remembering the full song is also helpful.

Yeah, its that much of a clusterfuck.

Will do, thanks.

Who says the UN invasion will be by mercs?

EU is infested with ISIS cells.

Watch whats on the foot of the boot.

Look up the recent Soros doc links & the panama papers, then start digging into Soros connections to PMCs over the years.

Also yes they do infiltrate and do false flags.

Yes I figured you meant it literally as well, and I did manage to read the full song on wikipedia but I didn't find anything interesting except for the 'Viking attack theory' which could be a history lesson needed now but which follows quite simply from all you said so far. I'll revisit..

sources are for simps

discriminating individuals of discernment listen and believe

Does this mean the value of silver and gold is going to plummet quite heavily in the future?

So, we talked about this in another bread.

Why do you spell so abysmally poorly? You are coming across as an Intel analyst and you spell like a nigger.

Typing fast isn't an acceptable answer.

It's fascinating how others who have brought things up like this on here have gotten less flak.

I must be onto somethings.

Sicily? I'm thinking more about the heel. They always find someone there, it seems that Albania-Bari is an important route for them.

>All you newfags who think op is a "high level insider"

Op is just speculating and roleplaying. Doesn't mean he isn't good at speculation, but take what you will from his posts as nothing more than babby's best guess.

"My fair lady"

Where does the the fairest Lady of them all come from in the UK?

Royalty

Actually to put the song in modern context it sounds like someone telling the queen about a massive attack & the news media reporting over and over again.

Nice trips.

I believe everything you say, trips or not. Any suggestions on how one should prepare at home? Save water, supplies, etc?

Not roleplaying or anything like that.

True.

>Why do you spell so abysmally poorly?

Why is your grammer so worse bad?

No, at the very least it means 9/11 style attack on London, or quite literally on its bridges

Depends on where you live, and what might be happening.

That is a question you would have to research more on your own.

You done shilling against this guy? If you don't like what the man has to say - there's the fucking door.

Some of us here appreciate the heads up. Obviously you don't.

Ross Perot invaded Iran with a fraction of that money.

what a bunch of kikes shills to create more conflict

stop the fear mongering

Which comes first, mecca or london?

Is mecca the green light?
Timeframes

you got me. I'm a government spook in the service of extranational interests

I'm just pretending to be an underemployed SAD in a dead end job so as to blend in

hello, fellow kids!

Nope not a shill.

The current Mayor of London is connected to people.

He was put in power by a certain man with a S and with some PMC's........

I do my best to get the stuff out to you guys.

>Sweden is becoming a hotbead for Radical groups.(Blonde hair, blue eyes, and blood everywhere)
Could you be a bit more specific?

Haha. Nice catch. I'm on mobile. It corrected from poor to poorly.

Although, there are many modern syntax texts that say stacking adverbials is grammatical.

I can cite academic work if you would like

It's because he is insisting it "isn't speculation" these threads are perfectly fine and I see them quite often, but the point is to take it as most posts on Cred Forums. Possible disinfo, half truths or roleplaying. Do what you will with op's posts. Some may be valid, and some not. But don't go full autistic newfag and assume op is actually some sort of insider and everything he is saying is fact.

If op is legit he would agree with me. Any dump of real intel into an online forum is always accompanied with some disinfo or half truths by the poster to maintain plausible deniability and keep up the illusion that it might just be some guy guessing. It's not so much what the facts are in a high kevel leak, it's the ideas you are seeding into the enviroment that matters. Whether or not the info is entirely based in reality is irrelevant.

Not fear mongering.

London is dependent on ISIS's positioning and power in the EU and any connections in London.

Mecca is a much bigger operation. Depends on the method & Timing.

Bomber or Nuclear Sub.

tool

Could we try working it out by the publication of the song or something like that? It was released in 1744 so I guess the attack will happen sometime in the foreseeable future at 5:44pm. Which makes sense considering that's a heavy rush hour time in London.

Sub?
Wait, they are going to blame west?
Something like "France is burning and a crazy Front National admiral bombed Mecca to retaliate"?

>doesn't correct the fact that I said grammer instead of grammar
>tries to sound hoity toity and edjewcated

wew

fuck off, leaf.

If every bridge in London is destroyed at once, what effect would that have on the city?

There's no secret meaning to it bro

lol i dont think its a puzzle like that, he just wants to give a warning based on some info

lol

Have you guys had blood everywhere yet?

Nope.

Big Ben is near a bridge remember.

What else of importance is near big ben?

London would be crippled.

The people would be soft targets.

Mix of both.

I've got a bridge in New York to sell you

Or "crazy Theresa ordered this, we need to send peacekeeper to UK after his vile act"?

Remember remember?

Last time was a catholic fundamentalist, so

the 8th of November,

TO VOTE DONALD J TRUMP!!!!!!

please expand on this friend.

Sorry for asking this for a second time, but what do you actually do? How high up are you? WHY are you doing this? What is the underlying purpose of dropping these truth bombs?

Look up which countries have nuclear subs.

More and more people are liking him.

They are the same ones who did the airstrike on assads forces in Syria recently.

I just want to get this information out. Thats why I figured Cred Forums was the best place.

>SJWs
>physically fighting

yeah right

Is this? It seems plausible to me

wat.

In what sense? Crime rate is obviously rising just like in any other country taking in rapfugees.

One last question before I go but what can you divulge about aliens, UFOs, extraterrestrial life?

The question of who would be blamed is complex.

What? It's going to make the riot fights more amusing to watch.

Attacks.

any faggot can throw a molotov, unless you're Steven Hawkings-tier disabled

hail kek

You should kill yourself

The 5th of November, gunpowder, treason and plot!

Three dozen Soros mentions.....

Don't know about those things really.

I do know that Area 51 has always been a aerospace testing base, and the myth about aliens being there was created by the government to generate tourism to the state & around it(locale towns).

I know of no reason, the gun-powder treason should ever be forgot.

CTR management is taking the money and running lately.

Well yeah, hes quite important to world events.

ok, but who are (((they))) the pmc I mean, what company? what nationality who do they employ? these are all things that can be tracked and would go a long way toward validating what you are saying

I think that Hawking would use a slingshot attached to the chair

It's a sign

kek is here

Guy Fawkes, guy, t'was his intent,to blow up king and parliament.

Figured it would be fake as a way to pocket extra cash from stupid people, especially giving why they would keep something so secretive as Ayys at a tourist location. If anything they'll be at Area 52.

And top of mind to you....

Those details need to be investigated into for sure.

All I know is that they get involved into things.

well if he does win, it does mean its true, as he wouldnt even if everyone voted for him

>Anglo Saxons of 1066 are the same as the Anglos of today.
Wot?

all glory to the frog god

Kek's presence proves validity in a way.

Much respect to him.

The UN can't do anything without the approval of the security council.

>sweden a hotbed for radical groups
Elaborate?

It's a sign that all the things I've been talking about in all Knowledge Bombs is accurate.

Well they didn't just fuck off, the whole of the South and East stretching up to York is Germanic.

As it says on the tin.

You guys are a flame and they are the moths.

I know.

Which makes things extremely interesting.

kek got #rekt 3500 years ago

Who are you voting for Anon5?

Will the North East see more terror attacks?

Does Hillary have Parkinsons? What is wrong with her (aside from being hillary)?

Will there be a JFK moment for Trump before or after he wins?

Will Obama and Soros/ globalist groups allow Hillary to lose? Will they suspend the election?

Can you send us a cool time stamp with your edc or something mysterious and interesting which could somehow be construed to increase your credibility for us?

Also thank you for the info. God bless you.

t.b.h senfampai Im here for the digits, idgaf about your larp, no offence

>Auzzie get dub-dubs
>turns out I'm not even in the rabbithole
D':
Thx for the info anyway, m8.

I'd be surprised if no one has started to screenshot my Knowledge Bombs.

What's your timeframe here? A week? A month?

Well what a fucking knowledge bomb lol we already know this. Sweden and Germany hasn't been attacked much because we're safe havens for the mudslimes. I was hoping for numbers, specific affiliations and actual concrete info that could show you do have some experience in the field and not pulled out of your ass like any layman.

Lel lad. I'm correcting op because it's relevant to the sub thread. Kys for all I care.

1) Trump.

Hillary isn't worth it.(Bill knows that better then anyone)

2) Yes

3) Many things health wise. Park is one of them. I don't know what will collapse first, Hillary or her campaign management.

4) If he does win, keeping him alive is much more better for the world, that includes the globalists. He's getting more and more support from people "on the inside", while Hillary keeps getting more hate.

5) Obama hates Hillary, Soros pissed off alot of the globalists. The Election will happen.

>Kys for all I care.
no u

You say you know this, but how much do you know currently vs what you should have been doing?

The newer stuff was found out in the past 24 hours.

The whole thing is en progress. Some have long deadlines, others have short.

Until you come with any actual information of relevance I'm going to assume I know more about what's happening in Sweden than you.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMANS GET OUT!!!!

I dont think they will dissolve the UN, like isnt there goal to basically give them more power and then having global controll? The rest is pretty plausible though.
Especially the isis networks in the US. I heard CIA has a good info network which will help them a lot

There are people in your government that are very happy over whats going to happen.

Makes me sick how those people can take pleasure in destroying there own country.

>Implying that an organisation of rapist and nepotist can achieve one world government
It's obvious that actual UN will fall like League of Nations.

>UN troops will invade UK

They will due to the clusterfuckery of it.

Also several CIA groups switched over to the Soros Black Op's/PMC.

So when you say CIA, you might want to tweak it.

So... what will happened to the rest who didn't involved in those war? Also since most, if not all of the NATO are in the UN, will there will be a multiple civil wars as well?

UN = LON 2.0

The worlds had crazier things happen to it.

Look at WW1's diplomacy

>UN troops will invade UK, causing NATO to engage them

Sorcha Faal? such a fail...

The current government is literally the politically weakest government of modern Swedish politics and atleast they're getting kicked out in next election. Public opinion has done a sharp pivot to the right, so maybe we can turn things around in 2018, since the non-socialist majority in Riksdagen can atleast stop it from getting worse. Can you name names and how you know specifically what these think?

NATO vs NATO vs UN vs NATO

Oh the clusterfuckerly that will go on

WW1 wasn't a clusterfuck everyone expected this
Italy changed alliance but the alliance with Austria was the mistake from the start

Nope.

All I can say is look who is supporting the "refugees" overtime.

They are in bed with the enemy in more ways then one. In some cases they are sitting in the corner watching but thats not surprising.

Now put that in perspective in current times.

Who sides with the UN & who sides with NATO?

And which NATO sides with the UN and which NATO sides with NATO?

depends of the who are the head of the government?