Blood donors

What does/pol/ think about blood donations?
Should people donate their blood or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS691US691&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=blood donation health benefits
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Yes. The blood you lose will soon be replaced and it may be life-saving for someone who needs it.

I would if I could choose who gets it.

I figure there may be heavy metals etc that my body can't rid itself of well, so if I get my fluids drained now and then, it keeps things running smoothly.

Yes, you get a free mug and or cookies/fruit by doing it.
Obviously it's redpilled.

No because there is a chance it'll save the life of some nigger or other shitskin. Same reason I'm not an organ donor.

It's actually healthy to do it once in a while.

Why shouldn't people be able to donate blood?

No, we're overpopulated so i dont want to save anyones life, i would otherwise though

isnt it obvious why its good you fucking retard?!

If a pint of my blood can save a life then surely I deserve a few shekels in return.

I heard most of it just goes to old people too stubborn to just die already

>everybody saying we should give blood
>nobody actually giving

>wanted to know blood type
>doctor / physician says his office doesnt do it, ask donation drives
>local donation center says they have to test it, but wont tell me what type I have and to go ask my physician

Might as well get one of those online kits for 6 bucks I guess. Why is it so hard to find out?

O negative Master race reporting in.

good luck milking me for my precious nectar.

>It's actually healthy to do it once in a while.

Is that a Joe Rogan fact ?

O- master race here (universal donor).
Donating for about ten years now, I give double reds cause that's what counts (from me).

Freely donating blood is a virtue imo, like donating your time to volunteer at somethings charitable.
Selling plasma is crackwhore-tier.

Should you do it?
Should you pay taxes to police/fire/etc?
Do you want emergency and life saving services available to you, even though you may never use them?
Then yes, we all should "pay into the system".

They give you snacks. Pretty alright deal

I have a rare blood type and they pay me more, so I do

No. Trudeau pushed through faggots being able to donate blood, so any blood I donate will just be thrown out because they have to mix it with faggot blood to batch test it for HIV.

Yes, but not when people usually do it (after disasters, etc), the rate is far too high after that and a lot of the blood is thrown away.

However, doing it when there isn't a major disaster? Yeah. You're really helping out.

Are you denying us your precious bodily fluids ?

The weak must fear the strong

But seriously though, fuck wasting my time so some 90 year old who exists to utter some jibberish to family members they no longer recognize and siphon money from the public can get some more blood.

When they start euthanizing these fuckers then I'll consider it

Fuck donating blood, you are telling me that i should GIVE my blood to a hospital that charges $100 per quart of saline water? Fuck them, if they want my blood they gonna pay for it.

Started giving blood as soon as I turned 16 but they stopped taking it a year or so ago (21 now) because I had low iron levels. I know my mam has funny blood as well (they stopped taking hers 20 years ago).

no

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS691US691&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=blood donation health benefits

I would but I take oxycodone so I can't.
I actually signed up, went to a meeting and they said I couldn't.

Feelsbadman. My grandmother gave blood for 70 years before she died a few years ago.

>The Blood Service currently can’t take blood donations from people who lived in the UK for six months or more from 1980–1996.
>This is related to the fatal variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD, the human form of the bovine condition sometimes known as ‘mad cow disease’)

I've done it some months ago and plan on doing it again. It could save another person and isn't much of a strain. You can also eat a lot of tasty food after the donation, which is nice.

Sure people need blood.

O negative master race
I'm donated over a pound of my blood.

>Should people donate their blood or not?

blood donors are 86% less likely to have heart disease or heart attack

Given plenty of blood, but mostly because I'm pretty fucked and enjoy the feeling/sight of needles in my arm without the desire to take any substances intravenously.

Universal donor, so I guess I'm helping. Although the idea of it going to help an old and decrepit person instead of an innocent victim of violence sucks.`

We should donate the blood of our enemies.

blood should be donated not sold

Good goys itt: giving their blood to kikes who in turn sell it.

>Should people donate their blood or not?

If they didn't then, in an emergency, you could get a disease from getting a direct transfusion of shit blood instead of testes good blood

Blacks are rarely able to accept white organs for genetic reasons.

Your organs would probably go to a human being, but there is a chance that person would be a libcuck.

In germany you get payed for it. Did it just ones cause it wastes a lot of time with all the pre-testing and waiting shit. Good for junkies who want to make 30€ fast. ^^

I don't donate in the winter anymore because I kept catching bad colds when I did

Not here, they'll drain a couple pints and give you a little cup of orange juice in return. And yet should you need a pint of that freely given blood you will be looking at a $20,000 bill just for the transfusion.

Feels good, mang.
Also, who o- masterrace here?

I would if it helps someone and that's it, but, I can't trust that in the future they won't sell it for the government to use to plant some evidence to a crime because I had the wrong opinion.

Kinda pissed. Got Lyme disease early in the summer, and apparently I'm excluded from donating for a full calendar year from the end of my antibiotic regiment. Maybe next summer...

I used to donate every 3 months, but then I learned that it's not distributed as needed, the blood distribution center fucking trades with it.

Hospitals have to pay for the shit I donate, and at times it doesn't even go to a hospital, private research labs have access to their stock too.

I've donated once or twice since, but I'm definitely not as enthusiastic about it as I was.

How the fuck were you not checked for it when you were born? I've known since forever.

I got nothing against donating blood, but it is, right now, here in Spain, a jewish bussiness. Can't sell blood, only give away, jews then sell our plasma to the glorious US of A.
I'm not funding jews.

People who give blood are very good people, but I'm too much of a pussy because I squirm violently every time I see a needle. The biology behind it makes me queasy too

Props to anyone that does it

O neg here. I work at a blood bank by the way, and we sell that shit to hospitals for upwards of three hundred dollars a pint

when you sell blood the quality goes down

nations with the greatest amount of blood reserves and highest quality of donor blood do not pay for it

0- master race going on next donate in few days

>European country

Get ready, you gun toting cuck, they're gonna force you soon.

>Blacks are rarely able to accept white organs for genetic reasons.

the movies have told me differently

I guess donating blood is Kek-approved.

>2020
>donate some blood
>get sued for rape because your bodily fluids entered an unwilling female
I'm looking forward to it

>Be O positive
>Blood drive calls me every week for my blood
>"Please senpai, we need you"
>Okay.jpg
>Walk in
>Donate platelets because it pays more
>Can donate platelets every week
>Can only donate blood every 2 months
>"We really need your blood senpai"
>Refuse to do it
>Continue to donate platelets
>More shekels

Am I a jerk for this?

>upwards of three hundred dollars a pint
well fuck
it's decided
nobody gets my hi octane universal cis white male blood for free

You better be fucking lying.

In my country you can get:
day off on the day of donation, if your employer is nice
additional day off for recuperation (you can 'save' them for up to 10 days per year)
5 EUR in shekelz
2 packs of cookies, small juice packet, tea bag, instant coffee packet, sugar packet, bottle of water
free STS tests

Doing this as often as I can.

Something similar happened here. Jehova's witnesses forbid blood transfusions for whatever reason and the religious nut sued even though that blood saved her life

Nah, Selling plasma is the real redpill. Why give away your bodily fluids for free when you could be making money from them?

>Be O negative
>Don't want to get hassled so never donate blood
>Doesn't matter I travel to shithole countries 4 times a year so I probably wouldn't be able to anyway

>niggers and rapefugges use the FREE medical care the most in european countries
>literally leech
>giving away your divine godly white master race blood to the subhuman apes

you are blue pilled if you """""""donate""""""" your white aryan master race blood

>ITT: VIDF

nope. depends on the product, like double red can go upwards of three hundred, other products go for a bit cheaper. the rarity of the blood type doesnt affect the cost though. also, people don't realize it, but blood gets trashed a lot. like if you are donating whole blood as ab pos, your blood is getting tossed because literally any other blood type will work. most centers are sophisticated enough to optimize your donation to fit your blood type, but not always.

my advice is grab as many snacks as you damn well please after you donate, because your pint of blood could have very well paid for all those cookies, snacks, and the salary for one of those employees for that day

>snacks
>chat with some nice old peeps
>receive attention from a cute nurse if lucky

bretty gud indeed

I would donate it if the person receiving it got it for free. Not charge what so ever. Otherwise, you'll need to cut me in. Supply and command.

Yea. I have O negative and Lifeline uses my blood to give to ICU babies so they have me donate as often as i can

Unless you're a Jehovah's Witness, I don't see any reason as to why you'd think people should not donate blood. It helps people, so why not do it?

Daily reminder that organ donation is a Jew scheme to get sick Jews your organs and the first heart transplant was completed with a stolen organ

Shit, I always forget if I'm o+ or o-. Have an appointment next week though.

Need to work on my health though, high bloodpressure chubby life is real.

Donating blood is a good thing. As long as you're not a fag.

So what you're saying is that our blood donation system is kiked and that the blood isn't getting to the people we want it to, kind of like humanitarian donations to African countries.

This guy gets it. The only charity you're giving your blood to is that rich kike doctor driving a Mercedes.

He probably wasn't told by his parents or didn't bother to look on his certificate. Also why is Spain selling plasma to USA? There is plenty over here..

Tell them you'll give blood for 2 months worth of platelet money

you're gonna have to give for free then. Think you can do that, Schlomo?

B- But we they are no Races

Polydactyly isn't a race either, but that doesn't mean it's not genetic.

>all those anons getting money in exchange for blood.

Fuck, here we don't get anything.
By the way B+ useless race reporting.

>go donate blood
>doc asks if I take medication
>say the truth like a fucking retard
>doc says I'm banned from giving for 3 years
>what the fuck
>get out
>depressed as fuck
>go home and watch news
>fags allowed to donate blood
>mfw

You can sell your blood in germany for 50 - 80 bucks. Why would anyone be so stupid and give their blood away for free?

I'd love to but I don't have time

Besides I belong to the most common normie type, O positive, there's no urge for my blood anywhere.

>give your blood to save the lives of filthy kebabs that will have you pay for it.

I can't donate blood because I had Lyme's disease when I was younger, and my blood is still tainted with it. It's too bad because I'm O negative.

Yes. Go and do it.

(O-, 11 donations)

Next question.

>tfw your too afraid of needles to give blood

s-s-sorry guys...

fuck you its my blood! If you are losing yours then thats your fault for not keeping better track of it.

>I would if I could choose who gets it.
Yep, this right here is "diversity" breaking up social cohesion.

Of course you don't want your blood to go to a nigger or a shit skin. So you don't donate at all and there's no blood to go to a white person.

Society falling down.

This is your future UK.

Tell me please, did you Brexit because of Muslim Pakis and niggers or because of East-Europeans?

This.

>$25 bucks a pop with a gatorade
>twice a week
>goes to blood cancer research/treatment.
>only an hour or less of time of sitting in a really comfy chair + movies/any other media you bring
>blood cells returned back to you; only thing lost is fluids
>less rules/restrictions than blood donation

It only sucks when they run out of gatorade and instead dump a half-liter room temperature bag of saline into you over the course of 5 minutes. Talk about cold.

At least you know how you will end.
Does that apply to mongrels?
I don't want a part of me in a muslim.

>blood type O+
>hospitals and insurance companies in my state call me asking me to donate
>ask them to pay me the 5k they get selling it
>they say no
>tell them good luck getting money from a dead person when they don't get the blood they need

They keep calling every month.

Have you tried "what wil you pay me for it?"
Just to see how much they would low-ball you

If I would donate the blood the poor fag who would get it would get so much THC that he would never come down again.

420 yolo

Yes. I said I would.

>I would if..
Medfag/immunologist here.

Actually theres a lot going on with blood transfusions around the world.

You cant share blood among european citizens.

For example Brits cannot donate their blood to other european citizens/shitskins due to bovine spongif encephalopathy.

Your blood will go for another brit or irish native. Otherwise doctors would risk a very high penallity or even prison if person who get your blood would get infected.

Same goes for spain and portugal due to yellow fever. This apply for almost every european country, its rather rare to share blood between states.

Then who gets whose blood?
I give mine to Hemaquebec, does it go to Europe?

I know these O+ feels. I only trade my blood in exchange for things at this point.
>go to renaissance fair
>they have blood van out front
>waiting in line for tickets they are going through asking people to fill out forms
>fill out the form, they get excited when they see I am O+
>ask if I'll donate
>NOPE
>offer to buy my tickets for me and get me a drink voucher
Get free mead and entrance which is 90% of what I spend money on there.

Just hit donation number 5 today anons, getting my shiny blue card
O- masterrace here

Wait wait wait... why is 0+ so sought after? 0- is universal donor?
I mean yeah you can give it to A+, B+ and 0+ but thats only three so normally half as valuable as 0-?

No. We can share blood between continents (europa/america) only in very extreme situation. for example american get shot in london, now doctors have to try to find a london donor who is closest to you, in this case is for example his/her father was american.

Your blood does not go to europe, in fact it should stay in a canada and should be used close to location where it was donated/where donor lived. However this wont apply for 0-, this blood is rare and can travel long distances if one place runs off its reserves.

They won't do it.

For some reason, it's illegal to sell your body parts here in SC (prostitution). So they give "gift cards" for donations and they are set in stone.

Don't feel guilty. You did the right thing, unlike these politically motivated "scientists". Fuck those guys.

Also.

>mfw they ask if I have been to france when donating
>"We don't accept people who have been to France in the past 6 months"

France is literally a 3rd world country lmao

Where do you donate and who is the company?

Fuck the red cross.

O- is the universal donor but it is extremely rare.

O+ can go to anyone who is O, A, B, or AB+. And they are like 33% of the population.

That's why. They call me every week.

Then how will the rivers run red? Fagget

Have you not been paying attention to the thread?

O+ is the 2nd most begged blood type there is.

No...just..no

I donate blood when someone asks for it because a relative or someone they know needs it. Last time I donated it was like 3 months ago for a friend's cousin's baby girl born with a tumor. She didn't make it.

I get 2 free movie tickets, a carton of fruit punch, and a big chocolate chip cookie every time I donate. You better believe I'm gonna donate that shit.

Fuck that shit I'm O- blood and nobody's getting a drop of this sweet nectar. Fuck being a universal donor.

Of course it gets sold. Anyone who doesn't understand the reality is just ignorant. But if we were paid to donate that cost would just be passed on to the end user. I'm okay with it being a voluntary system, costs me a whopping hour of time every four months.
Also my local place tries not to trash blood. For example as I said I am o neg so I assumed I would always be in need. For a while though they actually turned me down and said they were full on red o neg and they just wanted platelets or plasma. I guess accidents/crime was down.

i don't give blood because i literally have hemophobia and it freaks me out, i'm a fag.

tfw AB+ tho. thank you for all of your donations

>a pound of my blood.
that's hardly anything, that's less than 1 unit. Dumbass.

No

i, and every one i know - old, very old and young- all voted out because of pakkis. theres just so many, even blacks are sick of them. i personally love seeing poles czechs and east euros moving into the pakku aeeas, its so nice seeing white people in these areas again , theyve become relatavely safer again and also it drives the oakkis mad.
polish taking over pakki corner shops is hillarious as well !

so, yeah , i love east euros , and i think most peopke do. of course the news will tell you different though.

>donating blood for free so that they can sell to hospitals for profit

I can't think of a single reason why it'd be wrong.
About 40% of the donated blood in my region goes to science and research, which is alright by me.

Everyone sounds like they're O- I thought that was rare.

Red Cross is a scam

if you wish to donate just go to a hospital and tell them you would like to donate

Red Cross sells whatever you donate to the hospital above market value and throws away any non-bought blood/plasma.

>People who donate blood to someone who resells it
Literally feeding a jew machine. If you don't get drained bý a hospital you're doing it wrong.

Where are you selling at? I need money

Who else here is AB+ master race?

>Tell me please, did you Brexit because of Muslim Pakis and niggers or because of East-Europeans?

Why would we care about eastern europeans? what are you on about?

I donate semen(lefa)

donating blood is only worth it if you do it for a specific non-profit (npo) hospital/medical center

NEVER donate to Red Cross.
they basically sell your blood to the highest bidding hospital or private organization. Literally Jewish tactic to deceive donators into thinking they're doing something "good".

I used to until I found out how much money the (((red cross))) makes out of donations. Also the fact that donation centres are literally 100% white and that the hospitals are full of shitskins made me feel like I was being cucked to some degree.

It's the easiest way to save a life.

This. I used to try to donate every 56 days, but no more. I have also worked in hospitals and have family/friends that do as well.

When a white person needs blood they almost always get it from a family member that volunteers. Doctors strongly prefer this method for obvious reasons.

Donated blood goes to niggers and illegals.

only cucks give blood

This.
Blood is serious bussines. As i stated above you cant sell anybodys blod to different region due to serious healthrisk, however what is much worse and is happening on daily basis. From your donated blood can be extracted white blood cells and other immune related enzymes. Those enyzmes can be shared without risk.
If you lose immunity you can get these shots to survive. (You need aroud 70 liters of blood for one shot, which helps boosts someones immune system for about one month)

Europa and north america is self sufficiant with blood reserves, europa has even more blood in blood bank than it can consume.

So we got this immunity booster (Developed for example by a company acalled baxter) which is sold or DONATED to africa and middle east.

tldr: from your blood donated to red cross is created immunity booster which helps to survive some rich nigger or shitskin with hiv.

Screecap this is real redpill ...

>first time donating
>they suck two pints out of me

>second time donating
>had to go to a synagogue

yeah nah
if i ever give blood again it'll be for money, fuck the red cross and the niggers being shot in gang wars that they give it to

>willingly giving your blood to the vamps
No.

W..wait.. At least that profit goes to good places right??
Like victim rescue and disaster help in general
Right??

see