K
T

B T F O
T
F
O

Just read all his tweets. He's based as fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=R9IUx6LmfD8

she just disregarded and blew the police off.
Now we know why Hillary is Cock Eyed.

Based woods.

Shit, Shillary's got no comeback for that.

I've never seen someone get so completely and consistently BTFO on twitter as Hillary Clinton. Why does this bitch even have it anymore?

James woods could have prevented 9/11 but didn't he's a mossad operative

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

James Woods is honestly a really smart dude

It`s real. I follow his twitter. He`s based.

>old white man is sexist
woooah whaaaaat?

Long live the New Flesh!

Isn't james woods supposed to be a super genius with like a 300 iq or some bullshit?

I read it in Hades' voice

Holy shit the bantz.

That's just what James sounds like

I watched John Carpenter's Vampires the other night. James Woods is a total badass through out that entertaining yet mediocre film. He is also apparently a total baddass in this entertaining yet mediocre reality.

1. Whats the story here? Sorry Cred Forums but i dont know anything about this bill clinton cheating on hillary or whatever it is.

2. Who's james woods? I'd google but as im already typing here i thought i'd ask.

DEATH TO VIDEODROME!!! LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH!!!

He truly is the most based actor around.

dickin bimbos

Uncultured bongs...

This is good. This is needed.

I saw James Woods at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really

"You're the [n]igger, I'm the trigger."

>tfw no bimbo to dick

Fuck me. Sauce!!!!!

>Filename

Shit was so cash

Videodrome. ALL FUCKING DAY.

TETS!!!!!

Let me upgrade that for you, Ameribro.

Two thumbs way way up

I don't know what the fuck happened to James Woods, but he is a stone cold motherfucker in his old age.

Bill Clinton was flat out caught banging an intern with a cigar when he was president, then lied about it under oath.
>Google Monica Lewinsky

James Woods is a based right wing conservative actor

You'll be back for a blowjob and a bologna sandwich in no time.

Thank you my neighbor to north. Excellent post for a leaf.

Google only shows a thread from a couple days ago.
Only other pic here

So wait, women don't look at men and rate them on a scale of 1 to 10? How do they do it then?

If they have money or not.