Are vegans mentally ill? I am actually being serious. A few vegan websites propone a vegan diet for dogs and cats...

Are vegans mentally ill? I am actually being serious. A few vegan websites propone a vegan diet for dogs and cats, even though it is obvious dogs and cats NEED to eat meat. When are browse these website, I genuinely feel a strong contempt and disgust for these people.

>peta.org/issues/companion-animal-issues/companion-animals-factsheets/meatless-meals-dogs-cats/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYo3lEQTiMY
snopes.com/critters/crusader/petakillspets.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=DNgA06xE_Ng
wcrf.org/int/cancer-facts-figures/data-cancer-frequency-country
youtube.com/watch?v=DJr5wkfmbvM
youtube.com/watch?v=XmXynDLkbXY
m.youtube.com/results?q=catching fish with bare hands&sm=1
youtube.com/watch?v=t3j80WpjM0M
bbc.com/news/education-29723384
youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
youtube.com/watch?v=8ANCusVd_Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=gbHa_FaT7wQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_and_dining_in_the_Roman_Empire#Military
drmcdougall.com/misc/2008nl/jan/grains.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTaGZ6KLDwI
livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A few vegan websites propone a vegan diet for dogs and cats

They also feed babies like that, often bringing them to verge of death due to malnutrition.
Yes this people are mentally retarded.

>even though it is obvious dogs and cats NEED to eat meat.

According to who?

Nature and evolution?

The vegan nationalists seem like alright people. But regular vegans are out of their fucking mind, especially in Sweden. Literally all vegans are also gender-fluid feminists that force their leaf-eating habit onto everyone.

they're numbers are only growing. I predict that in the future vegans will be 2 thirds of the populace or at least america.

Have you heard about the vegan dog that lived 27 years?

Or Little Tyke the vegetarian lioness?
OP is full of shit.

Wow, two examples out of the hundreds of millions of pets and animals in captivity. I'm impressed.

Try putting peanut butter on your girlfriend clit and tell me how it worked.

Do you know how much meat in human and cat food is? It is below 25% average.

I was raised by vegans and still being vegan and besides that I hate refugees and love Hitler I am pretty normal

meant dog and cats. Another point where I am retarted

That is probably why pets have much higher rates of cancer than wild animals.

k faggot

my cat eats the grass in the backyard you giant bitch. youre argument is invalid

>Are vegans mentally ill

nope, it's the other way around

>That is probably why pets have much higher rates of cancer than wild animals.

>pets get much old than wild animals
>its the food

hmmm bacon!

hmmm indeed

>Are vegans mentally ill?

Kinda

i noticed vegans usually are deep into far-left conspiracy theories like muh GMO and unironically don't get why it's better to kill a pig than a human

theyre usually atheist too

Cats eat grass to try and induce coughing up a hairball since they know it will agitate their stomach. The cat isn't eating the grass like a person would eat a salad as a meal.

oh yeah and vegans also think they will live longer and are healthier.

Theyre nutjob theyre basically reverse alex jones

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=KYo3lEQTiMY

t. brainlet tard in denial

>butt hurt frog vegan thinks this shocks some one

Im extremely right. I make hitler look like a commie. And im a vegetarian. Get rekt leaf. Literally nothing wrong with not hurting animals.

The only thing I have against the chinese is their treatment of livestock (and life in general).
They boil them alive and shit like that. Needless suffering.

lol, he doesn't even have ones that move

Who takes wild animals to the vet to get checked for cancer? By your logic as long as I never get tested I'll never get aids.

anyone with any kind of free market ideas make hitler look like a commie. and we're talking about vegans

I can't wait until lab grown meat is the norm and you vegan retards have nothing to be smug about. I anticipate a massive uptick in suicides.

t. triggered vegans. I met a vegan about a month ago who thought the Ph in bottled water was 1-~3 LOOOL

vegans are the worst

dogs can live off a vegan diet. cats need meat.

Is this supposed to scare, shock or make me feel bad Frog?

I'm not a vegan, Tardy. I just like to watch shit suffer and then die.

Pitoyable vert bobo de merde.
Dog is delicious, that's not why we don't eat it.
It used to be more useful to keep them around than eating them.
Now that you have impoverished the native, we might have to kidnap some bobo's dog to keep our belly's full.

No. Many vegans are fucking IDIOTS, but they are no different than the LOLANCAP NATSOC dudebros you people deal with.

They fucking suck, they make the rest of the vegetarian / vegan community look retarded, and cause actual physical harm to animals they refuse to eat, which is even more retarded.

>That waste of pig blood just for some gore.

Burgers should be shot.

So? They only want animals to not live life in cages and be slaughtered. That's it. It's called being compassionate for creatures that actually dindu nuffin.

I feel nothing

>and cause actual physical harm to animals they refuse to eat

lol

Do you have the one where sikh cut a pig in half in on saber strike?
My copy got corrupted.

I'm vegan, I do it because it's healthier. Do some research yourself. Red meat carcinogen, meat and milk pumped full of hormones that could disrupt your body, fish have mercury, etc

Hey guys, how do you know if someone's a vegan or not?
>they'll tell you

Is he doing a cutting test or just wasting pig blood?

I kinda like it.
Right above you family.

im vegan and of fucking coarse a cat eats fucking meat. The legitimate argument is that humans are built to be herbivores, not that every species is an herbivore.

I don't think they're mentally ill necessarily, but of course some would be.

I do think they're weak.

Most are, very few are not. I have a vegan friend, and she's okay. We like the same movies and she always gives some ficki ficki after.

>The legitimate argument is that humans are built to be herbivores
lol

truth right here

PETA literally goes around euthanizing healthy animals out of some premise that's its humane. Its literally about all their FEELS instead of what actually happens to the animals.
snopes.com/critters/crusader/petakillspets.asp
It has nothing to do about "ethics", they're just virtue signaling.

Having a hard time reading between the lines, giuseppe? The point of not eating animals is not to harm them, and there are choice idiots who think they are doing good when they are doing wrong. This is no different than sjw psychopaths who vote for racial segregation because they are tired of microagressions from white people.

You mispelled omnivore. We do not get all essential nutrients from plants. Our body isn't even capable of digesting all plant material.

>The legitimate argument is that humans are built to be herbivores, not that every species is an herbivore.

Did you fail biology?

>A few

Answered your own question

My weigh dropped 30 lbs when I went back to eating meat, my cholesterol actually improved slightly, my eczema cleared up, and I was able to finally stop taking vitamin D supplements every day since that was the only way I could prevent deficiency on a vegan diet. It just sucks for some people, and I was vegan for 13 years.

Some are crazy and somewhat stupid, but regarding stupidity it's mostly the meat eaters who are known for being stupid. And sorry for calling you a brainlet tard but yeah, you're kinda "slow" for thinking it's false that vegans and vegetarians live longer, yeah since you probably ate meat all your life and are accustomed to it right now ie biased. Lastly there's a huge mountain load of scientific evidence that proves that living a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle is healthier, it's a fact vegetarians/vegans live longer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

youtube.com/watch?v=DNgA06xE_Ng

average vegan

PETA and the ALF are literally terrorists who kill animals and exemplify the reasons why ethics is a dangerous place to take radical ideology to.

kill yourself bud, not my problem

Yeah I agree. And they are always hippies that say they are one with nature. Fucking ironic when not eating meat is one of the most unnatural thing you can do.

Is that like a fast way to skin the wolf?

I am genuinely intrigued,

Interesting, I believe you, definitely sucks for some people. With the vitamin D supplements I assume you mean you stopped because of eating fish, which have vitamin d in them. I'm in the sunshine state so I get enough vitamin D from the sun and don't like fish. What kind of style of eating were you doing? Junk food vegan? Whole food, only fruit and vegetable? I find both to be unhealthy. got to eat some fats, fruits, veg a variety

No, it isn't.

Ask Jameth Sheridan
Or Michael Prejean
Or David Hayden
Or Lisa Shapiro
Or any of the other many vegans I knew who died in their 30s or 40s.

When you know enough vegans, you realize they die young just like everyone else. Add on the vegans I know who suffer from cancer, MS and other diseases, and it's no better than any diet where you don't eat shit food all the time.

>what's an omnivore

Modern Humans are omnivores descended from carnivores themselves descended from omnivores who used to be opportunist carrion eaters.
Hominid from OUR line never were exclusive prey, I mean vegetarian.

I want the right to eat vegan, they are less human than abos.

>tfw i reported peta to peta for animal abuse because of this

>no sharp pointed front teeth
>flat back molar teeth
lol, I'm just gonna post more animal gore

Vegans and vegetarians live longer than fat people.

So much this.
It's genes and nothing else.

One of my faves right here, made my niece cry.

Veganism and vegetarianism to a lesser degree is literally weakness taken to an extreme and started by faggots who wince at the sight of a little blood. We literally got to where we are when we started eating meat, which allowed us to evolve large brains.

It's an essential part of our diet. It's healthier to eat less meat, but you can't just cut it off from your diet completely and be okay.

wtf lmao how does she eat that much lettuce that can't be healthy

Now, I'm vegetarian and all but humans have both pointed teeth and flat teeth.
We can eat whatever the fuck we want.

wcrf.org/int/cancer-facts-figures/data-cancer-frequency-country

k

Literally all the blue zones on the planet eat animals, and the longest living people in Loma Linda, California eat fish

Humans have extremely acid stomaches and no ability to digest cellulose. Vegan humans require at least two grains to live but humans can and do live off of meat alone.

true lol. go tackle a deer and rip a part its flesh using your teeth like a lion can

You realize humans can catch fish without any special tools, correct?

I'd rather die at 69 having eaten a full diet including meat than live to be 73 and only eaten lettuce. It's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make considering quality of life is so shitty in old age.

Yum yum gimmie sum!

That's not how humans catch prey.
We've been using tools for a very long time.

Looks like it
youtube.com/watch?v=DJr5wkfmbvM

Kek

go watch some mic. and then come back and talk to me, these arguments have been disputed thousands of times

our teeth arent pointed. gorilla's teeth are more pointed than ours and they are herbivores.

silly boy
no one says cats should eat apples or bananas

m.youtube.com/results?q=catching fish with bare hands&sm=1

The more celtic, the more cancer prone, also the sky is blue.
Difference being we live a lot longer thanks to abondance, long enough to become parody of ourselves.

The mercury thing mostly affects deep water fish.

Is being vegan a mental illness? Maybe. It is if they subscribe to left wing garbage.

During college I lived with an older woman who was a vegan. She was also blindly leftist. She would turn the refrigerator temperature up to "save he environment". She was a typical self righteous liberal who thought we should take refugees and I asked her why she doesn't call up the UN or a charity and arrange for her to take in some refugees and of course she gave the typical "well I don't have the money or time". I told her about hillarys health and how she has a catheter inserted in some photos and she tried to dismiss it as photoshop. I told her the photo of trump making fun of the cripple reporter is photoshop and she tried to argue that it wasn't.

They argue like Jews.

I just downloaded it because it looked like it would hurt.

Our incisors are sharper than a gorillas.

its actually cooked starches that got us to where we are today. Every fucking carnivore out there eats meat, why did none of them get here even though they eat much more meat than us. its non essential because i havent eaten it for years and im healthier than you overweight neckbeard faggots.

>our teeth arent pointed
lol. here have a clubbed baby seal for keks

What the fuck is this stupidity?

Human digestive systems are nothing like Herbivore digestive systems. Our digestive system length is that of a fucking omnivore, you retarded fuckstick. We don't have the bacteria in our gut (or the bacterial storehouses, like real herbivores) to extract or synthesize all the vitamins that we need from plant matter. We're built to eat meat. We're built to eat veggies. We're built to eat eggs and cheese.

Holy fuck, if nothing else, you can suggest "huhr maybe vegetarian with a healthy dose of meat, eggs, and invertebrates" but veganism is full roar retard. Even vegetarian societies have severe malnutrition problems -- but vegan societies? They've never lasted long enough to even be fucking counted.

our stomach acid isnt nearly as acidic as a carnivore's

let's see a house cat do it.

How do you select all posts or you went full autism and did it one by one.

well Hitler and Ghandi both seemed so

kek i was actually going to post this one. watch this faggots if your not in full blown denial.

>realize they die young just like everyone else

Depends on the person, their life and what they did/ate. There are cases of "vegan babies" dying due to the absurdity/ignorance/stupidity of their parents, but those cases are super super super rare. Vegan babies grow larger, healthier and taller.

Also there's some vegans right now in their 50/60s who look like they're 30-40 naturally. They certainly don't look like they're dying, since they're full of life and their bodies are in good shape. Enough bullshit.

@89504498
>haha guys vegans only live just a tad bit longer so no point in being a vegan

Vegans live considerably longer. Actually some live much much longer than meat eaters. Better to live till like 100 on beans, greens and other goodies than to die at the age of 50 from some cancer.

i have a script

>Every fucking carnivore out there eats meat, why did none of them get here even though they eat much more meat than us

Have you noticed that those carnivores can also outrun us or rip us apart in mere seconds? They benefit from the meat in other areas, dipshit

nah they just want to make and defend statements and sometimes go to far and sound or act ridiculous.

>science
lol

nice ability to reason faggot you must be smarter than everyone in your 3rd grade class

>dat nu-male vegan
why are western males so sissified

>Longest living population is most herbivore

No the Okinawa diet contains meat. A decent though not exagerated meat.

>Gore makes you sick

No that's cultural you idiot.

>cuddle or kill

Fucking cuck.

Videos is 10 min but it's already bs in 3 min.

>Vegan babies grow larger, healthier and taller

Got any studies on this?

>Vegan babies grow larger, healthier and taller.

That B12 deficiency.

According to a new studdy by a leftists (((allowed))) scientific.

Most vegans look like they're the fucking cryptkeeper.

>Vegans live longer!!
They live longer because they eat more fruits. Vegans that eat nothing but French fries and candy die just as quickly.

Abstaining from eggs, cheese, yoghurt, and fish is the dumbest fucking thing a person can do on this planet if they care about their health.

I like his beard.

>Vegans live considerably longer.
lol. no they don't

I don't want to hear shit from the retard who literally just implied in his last post that meat was a magic ingredient for intelligence.

>We literally got to where we are when we started eating meat, which allowed us to evolve large brains.
projecting much?

they're not mentally ill, they're just on the path to enlightenment and they lost the way. They are confused about what it means to do no harm.

All one has to do is look to nature to realize that pain and death are a part of the way of nature. Enlightenment is the process of bringing the way of nature into the self. Militant vegans are simply confused by the spiritual doctrines that discourage harming living things because they can see that eating an animal is harmful. This is not what is meant by those doctrines. What is meant is to not destroy nature (including humans) or disrupt its workings, like with dams and oil spills and sweatshops and oppressive wars and so on. It does not mean "don't eat."

fuck wrong image

he didn't say the okinawans were herbivores, he said they were the closest to herbivorous out of any population, moral veganism has never been adopted at a societal scale, so no absolutely no meat. they ate very little meat, mic cites the studies you are welcome to fact check him, he would love to hear your response.

only population who may eat even less meat than the okinawans did ( this is the traditional okinawan diet we are referreing to not present ) is maybe the seventh day adventists of California, and the females in that population live even longer on average than the okinawans. Their religious beliefs encourage veganism

Going on we have appeal to authority.

Blab bla about comparing us with Carnivores, and only one comparison to omnivores.

Also no comparison about the similarities between humans and other omnivores.

the real bullshit is that any study that supports this ignores the fact that the baby is drinking breastmilk.

Yes.

Babies are considered "vegan", for the sake of those bullshit studies, if they're drinking milk.

Because babies that just get veggie crap shoved down their throat end up dying.

Lady I lived with tried telling me that she read in a book that you can get B12 from where else and I told her to show me and of course she couldn't find it in her book. B12 is only absorbed in the stomach and only from meat products. If giving yourself injections once a week in the hopes that your body accepts even 1% of the dose is considered healthier than by all means go for it.

I was this was the case for humans. You're the one who insinuated that this should automatically apply to all animals

>Every fucking carnivore out there eats meat, why did none of them get here even though they eat much more meat than us

You're one dumb motherfucker, aren't you

India, in general, doesn't eat meat.

That makes them the #1 most malnourished country on the planet.

Even they're not dumb enough to go full-vegan.

for instance all these stupid faggots posting rekt animals believe they're achieving something else than just iciting a morbid fascination with death.

I live in Loma Linda and you're fucking wrong.

Fuck it, I might as well drop some of my Asian dog dinner pics.

>herbivore
>no claws
excuse me, motherfucker?

i just take b12 pills. mic has a really good video on this
youtube.com/watch?v=t3j80WpjM0M
tldr; most untreated water contains adequate b12 in amounts consumed for hydration daily. there are vegan tribes today that get all their b12 from untreated water (natural lakes, rivers)

>he said they were the closest to herbivorous out of any population

Trying to make the difference between ominovres and carnivores a gradient is BS.

We need meat as humans, as well as other animal based foods.

We overeat them do to modern farming capabilities as well as our goals.

A solider, a warrior or some kind of muscle power and endurance requiring job means you need meat.

Healthy pigs eat mostly vegetable products yet can and will eat meat and will digest it fine.

nah i just like ded shit mang

If the amount of pain an animal suffered was directly coorellated to how tasty it was I would be for extreme abuse of animals. Fuck animals. They are objectively far lower beings than any human. That's why they are our pets and our food. The facts of nature don't care about your squeamish sentimentalism. The bug eats the grass. The rat eats the bug. The hawk eats the rat. And I eat the cow because that is the circle of life and nature. That is how energy moves through organisms to fuel the foundations of diverse life. The fact that vegans deny the very foundations of life and claim from a moral high ground that we should all also be naïve and generally unhealthy.

The fact that we humans are advanced enough to have slaughterhouses and sophisticated techniques to harvest meat is only another testament to mankind's suppierioity.

Meat is fucking delicious.

im saying that meat is not the reason for our brain growth and that it was actually cooked starches, something that actually requires intelligence to do

There aren't that many fat vegans, which would explain it. Vegans I know at my work are thin and pale and constantly report sick, of course they probably live longer than some fatass because people who eat less live always longer but the occasional steak would definitely lengthen their life span.

do what you want, what i think though is that less meat and dairy is healthier. so i try to stick to vegan

>A solider, a warrior or some kind of muscle power and endurance requiring job means you need meat.

bbc.com/news/education-29723384
Gladiators were 'mostly vegetarian'
The bone analysis was based on excavations of the graves of 22 gladiators from about 1,800 years ago in the Roman town of Ephesus, now in Turkey.

The bones revealed that the typical food eaten by gladiators was wheat, barley and beans - and this echoed the contemporary term for gladiators as the "barley men".

There was little sign of meat or dairy products in the diet of almost all of these professional fighters, who performed in front of Roman audiences.

I used to dislike vegans as well but if you do some research you quickly find out that vegan is most likely the way to go. there is literally no valid argument against veganism but plenty of arguments against animal products. this is simply a fact and I consider going vegan / at least partly myself.

Less meat and dairy means less muscle. Less muscle means I can't join the army.

Saying we have to only eat fruits and vegetable and other stuff like that is stupid.

Also another point any animal that finds meat will eat it.

Most theories I'm familiar with says meat

>something that actually requires intelligence to do
>enabled us to become intelligent

Do you not see the glaring contradiction?

Vegans that enjoyed a weekly 3-egg omelet would greatly improve their nutrition, livelihood, etc.

It's easy to raise chickens in an extremely humane manner, and for one omelet a week, you only need 1. The eggs are literally a waste product for having a chicken as a pet -- no legitimate, sane moral qualms to eating them.

> Not being a vegetarian like der fuhrer

The only reason this vegan fad is still going is because of all the businesses that invested in vegan products.
There's no way they are going to let us meat eaters or anyone for that matter tell them they are stupid.
It's what they do.
They lied about the health benefits. But they always word it in a way that sort of makes vegans into a cult.
If you aren't with us you're a bad person who wants the earth and animals to be hurt.
When that's far from the case. We need food.

>science
lol

Where are these tribes? None of the stuff you are posting is true. You're confirming your bias by watching a YouTube who is the same as you.

Also there is no such thing as a vegan. Bones are in food thickeners. Animal fat is in literally everything. Your rotors on your vehicle? Pig fat.

>22 gladiators
>Glorified performes

Show me a study done on bones of legionaries or vikings or any warriors.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

>all the dead gladiators were "mostly vegetarian"
is that really any surprise?

Veganism is not a real human diet. There's never been a successful, vegan society on the planet. Vegetarianism is the closest thing. Fucking retard.

is that human or dog years?

>read the comment
>looked at flag.

it had to be a german cock-sucking faggot.

if you want to build muscle you need protein and plant based protein is way cheaper and doesn't come with that much saturated fat as meat and dairy.

In all seriousness, vegan nationalist-socialist reporting in

Also, dogs are omnivorous and can in fact survive on a meatless diet - a lot of dog food barely has any meat in it to begin with. Cats are true carnivores, however, and it's asinine to try and feed them a vegan diet - even normal cat food has way too much plant fiber in it.

Protein is not all the same. It might be cheaper by the killo but it's less protein by the killo.

One article says the vegetarian gladiators were also pretty fat. Kek

lol, I like you.

Here have one of my faves. Little Asian girl who found her lost dog, very sad* ;___;

*ᶫᵒᶫ ᶰᵒᵗ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ

>gladiators were "mostly vegetarian"
>slaves were underfed

Why would you waste the good food on people are literally slaves who are going to die?

A theory I saw posted on /sci/ basically states that eating meat, containing the calories that it does, which are a ton more per gram compared to anything a vegan might eat, sped our development so much that evolution is still catching up.

Considering that not having to worry about finding berries all day helped in the development of agriculture and civilization as a whole, I'm inclined to believe it.

Also, hope vegans itt are taking their supplements, osteoporosis/b12 deficiency is a bitch.

I'm not a vegan, but I support the idea of it for HUMANS, not because I want to "save the animals", but because in terms of production it's more expensive and takes more time to raise animals than it is to just grow crops.

Meanwhile some Slavs in shit poor villages without electricity mistreat cats and dogs and suck the brains out of dead cooked chickens. Don't ask me how I know. Yeah, so hard core, right? xaxa

>muh opinion as a result from my feelings must be right!

>Abstaining from eggs, cheese, yoghurt, and fish is the dumbest fucking thing a person can do on this planet if they care about their health.

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=8ANCusVd_Kk

Vegan babies don't die of B12 deficiency. They die because their parents only give them tomato juice and not actual food, and vegan babies barely ever die. It's due to mistreatment.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbHa_FaT7wQ

>First video in suggestions was an admittance video that this was debunked
Fucking kek

>mfw

That vegan dog "ran a lot, to exercise, every day" was almost certainly running out and finding a big ball of cat poop so it could actually get its fucking protein needs met.

That's why even normal-fed dogs love cat poop -- they crave the extra protein that cats get in their food.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_and_dining_in_the_Roman_Empire#Military

>Each man received a ration of about 830 grams (1.8 lb) of wheat per day in the form of unmilled grain

There are multiple cases of babies dying do to their parents being vegan and thus having a lack of B12 in their diet.

well, i cant argue with that. people are in different situations. what i can suggest though is to maybe consider the opposition, if only for the reason of personal gain. what if perhaps you experimented using plant protein for a short period of time instead of animal protein. maybe it would work better? never know till you try. that's all you can do. I would ditch being vegan if it was making me feel unhealthy or negative and I would suggest anyone else to do the same.

Why do you care if people don't feed their cats and dogs properly? Are you saying you care about animals being mistreated? Then why aren't you a vegan?

Eat your socks faggot

>muh opinion as a result from my feelings must be right!
>considerably longer
>considerably
lol

Troops usually looted food from the places they occupied or bought their own food especially in the time of the republic when soliders were volunteers that paid for all their shit.

>all my sources are fucking cryptkeepers on youtube telling me how they manipulate their bodies and diets into avoiding foods that they were never designed, by nature, to avoid!!!
Vegans are dumb as fuck. There are literally vegans in this thread trying to convince people that humans aren't designed to eat and digest meat. They're literally THAT fucking brainwashed.

>A theory I saw posted on /sci/ basically states that eating meat, containing the calories that it does, which are a ton more per gram compared to anything a vegan might eat, sped our development so much that evolution is still catching up.

Try pine nuts.

Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)
Energy 2,815 kJ (673 kcal)

Carbohydrates

13.1 g
Starch 1.4 g
Sugars 3.6 g
Dietary fiber 3.7 g
Fat

68.4 g
Saturated 4.9 g
Monounsaturated 18.7 g
Polyunsaturated 34.1 g
Protein 13.7 g

Or any kind of nuts really.

You're forgetting that PETA thinks that having pets is inherently inhumane, so convincing you to kill your pet kitten is something they're completely ok with.

fuck this faggot. any nutritional expert says meat is good for you as long as it's not processed meat and if you eat that sparingly. on top of that, only an omnivore diet can go without nutritional supplements but then technically you'd still need to take them no matter what you are. but if you're vegan you REALLY gonna need them everyday because of your mineral supplements.

yes, lack of iron and other minerals stunts brainfunction. true story.

sure, you could pull off being purely plant-based but then you'd have to run several kilometres daily to enhance your metabolism in order to keep that diet up. I'm sure it works but if you're a guy who doesn't do that for several reasons, eat well and plenty is important.

I'm against prolonged suffering of animals, not against eating them

>12 post by this ID
lol

Nuts are seasonal foods hard to get into and in the wild a tree will only produce a few killos. Not enough to feed a tribe.

pine nuts only pop out for a few weeks in the year. You can't subsist on pine nuts alone for a very large community.

>purposefully missing and ignoring my point

Here's your (you)

nice load of butthurt and tears, qq right?

Moving the goalpost?

>never have been successful
but it has to be, because our planet won't support 10 billion people eating meat 2 times a day. this is simply not possible.

>nice load of butthurt and tears, qq right?

Pot calling the kettle black.

>LULZ YOU MAD BRO
ah there it is

I mean technically if you have the resources to do so you can feed dogs, cats, babies, and adults in non meat eating ways that get the job done, not quite sure about in a vegan way. But it is certainly 1000% a waste of time when you could just you know eat delicious and amazing meat. Other then being smug and assholes and being "healthy" vegas/vegetarians the majority of the ones I meet it just means that they order french fries instead of a burger and don't really make healthy choices in their diet just cut out certain things with no replacement.

Confirmed for never been inawood for a single month.
Nuts won't keep you fed, worse, you'll still be hungry.

No.

Nut's are a bad food if you want constant intake of high calories.

Unlike meat which can be hunted in any period and a decent hunting ground will yield enough to feed a tribe.

there's no butthurt.

When a creepy-ass, thin-as-fuck idiot thinks she's selling me a health plan, all she's doing is wasting her time. She has no health knowledge to pass on.

The real science has already been done, and it's not on fucking youtube, and it doesn't have "vegan" anywhere in the fucking URL. Vegan diets are good because those people eat so many fruits, veggies, and nuts. Any diet is good that east that many fruits/veggies/nuts. Vegans are 10x healthier if they eat eggs and dairy products as well. This is indisputable if you want to talk human biology. If you think anyone takes a youtube monologue seriously, you're wasting your fucking time, and you're too fucking stupid to reason with.

lot of third worlders gonna need to die soon family

It's especially funny when they have cats. Cats will go out and kill other animals for the sake of killing them - that's just what they do for fun. By having a cat, they're supporting the deaths of many animals in their local area.

mineral supplements? no. sorry, but there is no mineral shortage in the vegan diet. dark leafy greens, fruits and vegetables are the most vitamin & mineral dense foods on the planet. fruit and veg have plenty of iron.

now for b12 vitamin deficiencies there is definitely something to be said. vegans are at a higher risk of b12 deficiency and anyone on a vegan diet must take b12 vitamins. b12 deficiency can cause higher risk of heart attack and brain damage. that isn't to say omnivores are immune to this. the meat we eat comes from animals who are fed b12 supplemented food, we eat their flesh, and get b12 supplemented in that way.

>meat, containing the calories that it does, which are a ton more per gram compared to anything a vegan might eat

Well it doesn't, what's your point.

We can support literally 100x our current population with eggs, dairy, tilapia, and shellfish.

You're a complete fucking retard if you think eggs, dairy, and fish farming don't easily scale.

quads confirm

vegans are never logical
their poor diet simply can't muster the energy to power their brain to think logically

THE POINT THE BOLGAR MADE IS THAT MEAT HELPED US EVOLVE AS IT GAVE US ENERGY FOR LESS WEIGHT AND TIME

NUTS DO HAVE SIMILAR CALORIC OUTPUT BUT THEY ARE SEASONAL FOODS WITH LOW YIELD PER PLANT ESPECIALLY WILD PLANTS

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW THAT IT IS IN ALL CAPS?

I have no idea about fish, I guess it's enough for them to eat in the ocean. But dairy? A cow eats 45 kilograms of food and drinks 100 liters of water every day. Consider we already destroyed huge forests for their food and we already have millions of people starving. How exactly does dairy scale? Where will we grow our cow's food?

There's prolonged suffering in factory farms. Do you avoid factory farmed meat?

I sure do, I stay away from it like the plague

>hahaha these vegans were buttmad the whole time! Now they're venting their real emotions haha xD

Pathetic. Joke's on you.

Seems like you need a big, thicc 300 pound women instead to tell you how to eat healthy of a lean, happy and healthy woman.

>Vegans are 10x healthier if they eat eggs and dairy products as well.

Shallow lie, utter pure nonsense.

Me?

I don't care about animal suffering or the planet.

Veganism is an eating/mental disorder if ever there was one. It takes a fucked-up mind to think there is something wrong with us MAMMALS drinking MILK!

Lmao, are you ok?
It was starch not meat, read Dr. McDougall.
drmcdougall.com/misc/2008nl/jan/grains.htm

Human and chimp DNA is roughly 99% identical, but that 1% difference, which includes genes to digest much more starch, proved crucial for the evolution of humanity's earliest ancestors. More salivary, starch-digesting, amylase produced by more copies of the gene opened up a reliable supply of sugar for our early ancestors, which allowed their sugar-fueled brains to develop.
The theory that the addition of meat or fish to our ancestor’s’ diet was the critical factor for the development of our ancestors’ brains is obviously incorrect based on our physiology and genetics.3-5 Furthermore, since most early humans ate meat only sporadically, meat alone could not have supplied the extraordinary amount of energy needed for the brain to grow from monkey-size to human-size (three times difference).3-5

>cows eat 90lbs of food and 100 liters of water every day
if you're worried about shrinking the footprint, goats are the way to do it, not cows.

Nah, though it depends on the reason. Many vegans oppose eating meat, eggs etc themselves on the basis of principle or due to preferences - those aren't mentally ill at all, just bleeding hearts or simply wanting to eat their way - fine with me, I have no reason to tell them to eat something they don't want to the same way that I reserve a right to stay clear of soybean goo some of them prefer.

Peple who make websites like the one you write about have issues and those issues often don't lie in veganism - veganism is merely a symptom. The cause is inability to accept fact that's not ideally fitting with principles of those people, extreme socio-political beliefs and tendencies as well as white & black, one-size-fits-all morality.

People advocating such kind of stuff are for vegans like SJWs are for liberals - vocal, worrying in size, well-meaning but clueless group fo extremists.

>our teeth arent pointed
i have points at the end of some of my teeth. am i a mutant?

You can drink my man milk anytime you want if you know what I mean.

They have to eat 10 chicken eggs per day to get their B12 but I know what you're getting at. There are responsible, self sustaining ways, but it's not for non-rich city dwellers in tiny apartments. Pescetarians are the only rational types out of all animal loving ascetics, because they get protein, creatine, fatty acids and B12. Also, fish don't have the conscious awareness for pain from a neurobiological standpoint.

>humans and chimps are exactly the same!
lol

>STARCH

NIGGER OVER HALF THE HUMAN CULTURES BEFORE THE 10TH MILENIA B.C.E. WERE NOT AGRARIAN

THEY WERE HERDERS OR HUNTERS. LIKE THE MONGOLS OR ANYONE OUTSIDE THE FUCKING MESOPOTAMIA AND EVEN THERE THEY HAD MEAT SOURCES.

NIGGER ALSO GORILLAS HAVE NO RELEVANCE TO THE CURRENT SUBJECT OF DISCUSSION.

Dogs TECHICALLY can live off no meat, but the amount of effort into calculating macros would be a nightmare.

Cats CANNOT.

Maybe if you buy shit dog food.

My dry food is at 40% meat. Plus vets recommend varying the diet by giving meat whenever possible.

Dogs and cats are meant to eat meat, this can be easily proven by looking at their teeth..

check this guy out, vegan strongman who set a world record. it's possible plant protein may be better than animal protein for humans building muscle. its atleast worth consideration
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTaGZ6KLDwI

This is the one thing I can agree with Cred Forums on...yes, vegans are insane.

On the other hand, as a somewhat richfag, I have started to buy humanely raised meat and other animal products. It is really a shame how we treat animals like lifeless commodities in the US.

>Shallow lie, utter pure nonsense.
You're as delusional as someone that thinks he's a girl because he chopped off his dick and shoves girl hormones into his veins. You can recite your lies to yourself and to your vegan friends, and prosletyze this shit all you want, but you're literally lying to yourself.

Eggs and dairy improve vegan diets insanely. Until you accept that, you're going to have to chug synthetic multivitamins and go about as much bullshit as possible -- out of sheer narcissism paired with denialism paired with delusion. Fuck. Just eat some fucking eggs and feel healthy for once in your shitty, bad-smelling life, motherfucker. Then maybe you won't be such a shitty fucking human being to be around all the time and people might actually feel enough for you that they'll tell you the truth when you ask them.

Now, they just shut up because they know you'll bury them in 100 yards of bullshit that you pulled from a pamphlet and youtube videos made by some of the sickest people in America.

This post is a fucking intervention.

>starch is what enabled humans to advance beyond other primates
>not cooking with fire
Whoo, boy.

Didnt Arian Foster go vegan.....until it effected his performance and he had to go back to meat protein?

>the only people at an ideal weight are herbivores.

This is where I closed the video. This guy is obviously retarded or a liar, likely both.

>vegan
>for a month
>after years of meat eating and lifting to attain his muscle mass
lol

Yes, I only eat 100% grass fed, organic beef. And wild fish. Please start spreading the message to your friends that they need to start supporting a higher quality meat industry.

Lmaoing at your life.

Starch grains from the rhizomes of Typha (cattails, bullrushes) as flour have been identified from grinding stones in Europe dating back to 30,000 years ago.[4] Starch grains from sorghum were found on grind stones in caves in Ngalue, Mozambique dating up to 100,000 years ago.[5]

Africans from 100k years ago had more sense than a moldovian intellectual, btw why so many of your girls work as streetwalkers in italy?

why not think this further and go with soy milk?

The digestion system is also the main problem. Dogs are slightly omnivorous, so they fare slightly better, but cats are obligate carnivores. They cannot digest plant matter very well and require a lot of taurine, which is mostly present in animal flesh.

Vegans can be idiots. I'm a vegan and I feed my cat a raw meat diet, the best money can buy. I may be able to choose what I eat, but a cat is a carnivore and he can only eat meat.

Sometimes I feel like a hypocrite for buying meat, but I got the cat when I was 9, he's an asshole so none of my family wants him, and he's 16 now so he needs a tip top diet.

Because the vast majority of people throughout human history are idiots. You and your veganbros obviously know better then damn there everyone that has ever existed. ...

>phytoestrogens

Not all of us want to be faggots, user

he prolly don't want to grow estrogen tiddies

Right on brother. I do. Its hard to find the right balance and trying to say stuff to people without coming off like a self righteous prick tho.

>
Starch grains from the rhizomes of Typha (cattails, bullrushes) as flour have been identified from grinding stones in Europe dating back to 30,000 years ago.[4] Starch grains from sorghum were found on grind stones in caves in Ngalue, Mozambique dating up to 100,000 years ago.[5]

Yes and we have evidence of them herding sheep and pigs and what not for longer than that and eating meat for longer than that you dumb fucktard. Also stop copy pasta wikipedia you faggot.

livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html

That isnt a reason not to eat meat but instead a reason to hunt as opposed to buying from the market.

thanks. After 25 years im going to eat meat now.

Lol. like any record breaking strongman isent on so many chemicals it makes any point regarding their diet null.

Nice greentext but you didn't answer my question, why so many of your girls works here doing tricks for middle aged men?

I enjoy meat too much. Pic related, homegrown and personally cut.

The fuhrer was a vegetarian because the gas he was bombed with in WW1 burned his stomach lining. Meat and especially flesh would cause serious pain. F course though, his personal chef prepared Bavarian sausages for him from time to time.

>I was merely pretending the entire time!
lol

It's considerably more acidic, on par with a vultre's

Because they're even poorer than you?
Thought you guineas were supposed to be smart.

basically all our food has already soy in it, so you are already a faggot.

Nice post my Italic friend thanks for not addressing my point and switching to something completely pointless.

If you want an answer it might be because Italians are such faggots they would rather pay for sex than find a woman. And because Italian women are so bitchy they something more feminine.

But I don't eat any processed soy shit. How dumb can you be to think you HAVE to eat soy?

Looks tasty. I cooked a whole lamb on a spit last easter. 10/10 will roast again

the oldest cat in the world was vegetarian
just saying

>Eating processed food

You are a pleb.

Pussification an repression of natural instincts.

>irl inflation
fucking furries..

>erbevore
Fucking learn to talk you nu male.
>that 'science'
>Lets compare us to rabbits rather than other apes or monkeys
>lets ignore the fact we have been eating animals for thousands of years
>lets ignore the fact that we have our large brain because we eat meat
There is no hope for the future generations in the face of such logic.

Nice source, faggot

Where do you live? Looks like a good place to get away from cultural enrichment

>all our german food has soy in it
>t. germy cuckman
lol, is there anything Germany can do right? Pic related a mudshit with a German mouse.

that looks absolutely delicious what kind of meat is it?

Man, you seem mad. You continued spewing out retarded lies with no foundation in reality. Sorry I hurt and scarred you so much, I hope I won't have to pay your medical bills for the ptsd I gave you. Also before I go recheck your definition of what it means to be a shitty being from an unbiased point of view. You'll quickly find yourself to be one.

also

>vegans
>sickest people in burgerland

Spoken like a true burgerclap.

NJ shore
>inb4 snookie and Jwow nonsense
Its actually nice here in Cape May county

Holy fuck where can I watch more of this animal saw.

>LULZ YOU MAD BRO
wew never saw THAT comin'!

We calls cats omnivore, due to they vomit the grass afterwards.

I fucking love killing animals.

meat is also not tasteless, You shit idiot.

also look at this pic to get rid of his bullshit of the human body

Dried pork. It's custom here to let it marinate in Olive oil, salt and pepper and to hang it for the first two weeks of December.

You made me hungry bro. Can I import some?

Thats a nice chart.

Not ready yet, we're still in September ;^)

I would like to see a comparison with a bear or a pig as well.

fuck man don't make me crave such things meat is expensive enough over here as it is.

>Until you accept that, you're going to have to chug synthetic multivitamins and go about as much bullshit as possible

Vegan here. The only supplement I take is b12 and that's only necessary due to the extreme cleanliness of commercial produce here in the first world. If I were pulling my food out of the ground and just giving it a quick rinse before eating it, natural bacteria would be giving me all the b12 I need. You can find healthy vegans in third world countries that take no supplements but have perfectly fine b12 levels for this very reason.

I don't give a shit about the morality aspect of it, but I've done probably hundreds of hours of research that have convinced me that the best possible diet for health and prevention of disease is one based around whole plant foods which excludes animal products. Anyone who actually does the research - and by this I mean research papers, not spending a couple hours browsing your favorite paleo or vegan blog - will come to the same conclusion.

For the first time in human history, we're able to eat literally anything we choose - I can eat food from any point on the globe at any time during the year and I can craft my diet to be as healthy as we know how to make it. To look at diet from a perspective of, "But, people traditionally ate X foods while they were trying to avoid starving to death" to justify meat consumption is as foolish as being a vegan for the sake of the poor helpless animals. The optimal diet for health isn't based on tradition or feelings, it's based on science. Vegans are generally morons but they got it mostly right, even if it was by accident.

>tfw all the Christmas sausages, pig fat, smoked meat is gone and we are not there yet.

>stomach
>baceria present: none
Can someone explain? I am no vegan, not even vegetarian but I am pretty sure humans have bacteria in the stomach (even if not as much as in the other parts of gastrointestinal system as most of microbes cannot survive the acidity).

according to your logic we still have to live in the sahara because our biology does not allow us to survive in colder regions of the earth.

Also, bacteria do help with metabolism and the overal efficiency isn't 100% so I am kind of sceptical about this chart, even if it does raise some good points.

I've neer had problems with meat. My uncle owns a large farm where he breeds hundreds yearly and sends us one every January to grow. The current one we have is fucking huge, it's bigger than me at this point.

A shame, I'll think about you Romanon.

It did with the Neanderthal, who was exclusively Carnivore.

Bacteria like any living thing, needs to good condition to live in. so when something is acidic (0-3) anything will burn in it. And the human stomach acid is 1.5 to 3 petty much the only thing to be able to live inside your stomach are bacteria found outside your body and our hostel.

If you are not sick, there will be 0 bacteria in your stomach, only if you have a bacteria infection, you will have bacteria in your stomach

Bacteria is found in you intestine

I don't back home in England but Norwegians dont' have good livestock conditions so all the meat is more expensive. First thing I'm having when I get home is some proper fucking sausage since they only make hotdog shit over here.

also 100% efficiency means that if it is able to be eaten your body with digest it, pretty fast to. While sheep and cow, and pig how multiply stomachic's because their body will only digest when it needs to. which is why it is not working 100%. Our digestive will never stop, a pig's will.

>No protien receptors on our tongue
umami

Ew, hotdogs are trash. Hope the best for your return to England.

>erbivorous
It's got a hard H you pretentious fuck

Thanks man, the best to you too.

I think cats that are supposedly vegan actually 'eat out', so to speak.

Also yeah, just like the other guy said we don't have a need for shitty synthetic multivitamins, we get natural vitamins from the quality foods that we eat. You're the one who'll probably be chugging down shitty synthetic vitamins not us, you should change for your own good and stop being so thick skulled.

I wonder why meat commercials don't show how humane their slaughterhouses are.

The ability to preserve meat for long periods of time was the single greatest invention in human history until refrigeration.

Cooking/smoking/curing/drying meat is responsible for most of human expansion.

You cannot harvest crops in spring and survive on them until after winter.

Meat, and later cheese, were the food that fueled humanity.

Oh, and beer.
Beer was how you preserved what few grains you didn't eat immediately.

It's moronic to deny yourself of an essential diet simply because your morality crumble the moment you see a pig died for your delicious pork chops.

Morality is an inherent weakness of the human psyche, remove that and maybe we'll be on the path to be a type 1 civilization

kek

Because humane doesn't apply to Animals leaf.

Fucking no one says it with a hard H

kys

Here's the thing, people need t eat. Veganism works for those that use it. It requires monitoring of a few important nutrients, but various omnivorous diets do the same.

What gets me is they give up their ability to eat, store, recognize and digest meat effectively. In the event of a SHTF or global food crisis, calories are calories. If I have to eat milk thistle with the vegans or barbecue cat with the chinks, I'll do what I must to survive. But I'm not going to limit my choices

It's root is "Herb", and how do you spell herb?

>faggot posting images of butchering to try and make me feel bad
>mfw i realize most people have never skinned or butchered their own meat before

Go hunt a deer you cucks.
Also learn how to shoot.
Babies.

why are vegans even here? where did they come from? surely, they're just some anti-trump tumblrs who've stumbled upon this thread, right?

my aunt started losing hair after not eating red meat for a year, then the hair came back when she started eating red meat again

Problem with charts like these is that they neglect the fact that humans cook their food. Sure, we don't have a system like a sheep's that designed to break down raw plant material - because we discovered fucking tools and fire and use those to break it down for us. This is why raw vegans are a special kind of retarded, but hey.

Also,

>Human: Survival without animal protein: impossible

I hope you don't honestly believe that. You can argue all you want about whether or not veganism is a optimal diet for health but you can survive on it just fine. Nobody ever died from not eating animal protein unless they already had some serious digestive issues.

>Nobody ever died from not eating animal protein
Except for all our ancestors that were unable to forage in the middle of winter and needed to hunt animals or preserve their meat to survive.

Vegan here, been on the Trump train since last August.

>my aunt started losing hair after not eating red meat for a year, then the hair came back when she started eating red meat again

If we're going by anecdotes, I haven't eaten meat in two years and I have two foot long curly hair like Charles II

That said, most people on vegan diets are idiots and think they can live on bananas or some shit. My diet is mostly beans, brown rice/homemade bread, fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds. I do take a B12 supplement, though, and ashwagandha for testosterone and a competitive edge at work.

I grew up in a pretty rural area and know how to butcher a deer and how to shoot - gut reactions against 'shock' images of meat production have exactly zero relevant to my being vegan.

That said, I follow virtue ethics and not the utilitarian system professed by most vegans, which I find endlessly annoying (i.e., saying eating insects is worse than eating cows because it requires killing more animals, when in reality considering the intelligence of a vertebrate mammal and an insect to be the same is fucking preposterous)

>Except for all our ancestors that were unable to forage in the middle of winter and needed to hunt animals or preserve their meat to survive.

Which is actually a really good point. Just because there is a good reason to go vegan for a 20-something middle-class person in a first-world nation doesn't mean that the Eskimo need to start eating snow and twigs instead of whale blubber in the winter.

no one cares, pussy

> buying meat that was butchered and packaged by someone else, from an animal someone else killed, is manly

Farming and hunting are both intrinsically more 'masculine' than buying food at the store - it's pretty sad that some people base their sense of masculinity on what stuff they buy from the store.

Raised city boy here in a pretty much disarmed country, never had an opportunity to hunt.
Hunting is like horsefucking, you really need to know the right people.

>If I were pulling my food out of the ground and just giving it a quick rinse before eating it, natural bacteria would be giving me all the b12 I need.
that's not true. You're literally suggesting that a teaspoon of dirt has enough b12 for your yearly vitamin intake. It doesn't. You believe that because it's how herbivores get it, but that's not *really* how they get it. They get some little bugs that way, but then THEY CULTIVATE THEIR B-12 PRODUCERS IN AN ORGAN THAT HUMANS DON'T HAVE.

You've done research and found out that humans shouldn't eat eggs and fish? Did you get that from a Bizarro comic book? That's an impossible conclusion to reach if you actually consult SCIENCE on the matter. Literally ANY science on the matter. Ask a biologist, a nutritionist, a physician, etc. and they'll tell you how fucked the full-vegan diet actually is, because they're not fucking retard-tier from lacking essential nutrients from their diet.

That doesn't have a fucking thing to do with it son. People ate all kinds of shit in order to survive in the past but it's 2016 and we're living in America. Basing your concept of the ideal human diet on what people ate to survive doesn't make much sense.

We know that eating excessive amounts of salt is bad for you, for example. That doesn't mean that people should have stopped using salt to preserve their food back when their choices were "salt the fuck out of everything" or "starve" but it does mean that we can cut back on our intake now that we have both healthier means of preservation and the ability to eat nothing but fresh food no matter what time of year it is.

Thanks for ignoring all the important parts of my post in order to purse this silly tangent.

>Y-you're the one that has to chug down multivitamins!!!
Were you even able to type that without losing a fingernail? Fucking hell, you're so fucking indoctrinated, you've passed up all the other vegans when you declare "I get all my essential nutrients from grass!"

That or you're a fucking cow that learned to type.

>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR UNIRONICALLY!!
>We biologically evolved out of the ability to eat anything we've biologically required for the last million years!!!
Are you idiots linking here from Reddit or what?

Shit, you stupid fuck,. it's 2016, you shouldn't be BREATHING IN WILD OXYGEN ANYMORE.