Is anyone else tired of the "Muslim Terror Attacks" thing...

Is anyone else tired of the "Muslim Terror Attacks" thing? I thought after they killed Bin Laden 5 years ago that would be the end of it, but nope.

Tired of refugees, tired of terror, tired of theft. If they want to rape each other and blow each other up they're more than welcome to do that in their country.

But no, they have to come here and our government shills for them to no end. I await the day someone blows up a politician with hope. it's the only way something is going to change.

OH OH

ALERTA ALERTA ANTIFASCISTA!

Some evil german nazi racist does not appreciate the wonders of multiculturism.

You stop that.

Faggot

Never.

WEHRET DEN ANFĂ„NGEN!

Please?

All you need to do is create some Islamic version of Zionism where they have to struggle to recreate "Islamland" somewhere in the Middle East. ISIS is 90% there.

Simply move the non-Muslims out to a safe haven area of land and let the Muslims leave the Western world and recolonize the Middle East. Then never let them leave it.

okay

we should put it in the middle of Israel

T..thank you very much.

The media is already spinning that Trump is going to lose cause of his rhetoric.

Clinton is doing the opposite cause he planned SoS is Muslim.

I also LAUGHED when it turned out the 2nd bomb only didn't detonate because niggers stole stuff from it.

Seriously, read up on it. They just stole it and inadvertently removed a wire to prevent the explosion.

I'm just tired of non-white people.

Old, women, children = refugees

Well fed 20 year old males with iphones are not refugees.

What do you do in school when someone keeps sticking out?

You bully him

God dammit that's so funny. Blessed niggers :D :D

Best bit is, they're looking for the 'two men'. But not as suspects, but as 'thieves'. Why the hell did they say that? Say they could get an award for defusing the bomb, then arrest tem for stealing.

>I thought after they killed Bin Laden 5 years ago that would be the end of it, but nope.

If this isn't bait, and you unironically believed this you are legitimately retarded. The idea that thousands upon thousands if not millions of terrorists, insurgents, or whatever name you wish to attach to those followers of militant Islam would lay down their weapons and embrace western democracy, or at least seek peaceful cooperation with the west just because we happened to kill a taller than average relatively well spoken figurehead is laughable. That the exact opposite of that would go on to happen would almost suggest that he had served his purpose in life, and that his death only turned him into a martyr for all the other derkas.

I'm sick of the muslims in our government.

>they killed Bin Laden

Yeah, this series is getting kind of repetitive. Writers ran out of ideas in the sixth season.

its just begun

welcome to the last 1400 years of islamic culture

its a fairly recent addition to the west

its not going to stop until we kill all shitskins