Racist british teenagers killed this beautiful polish man

Racist british teenagers killed this beautiful polish man

Rest in peace

Other urls found in this thread:

goenglish.com/DogEatDog.asp
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11371660/Alice-Gross-Killer-calmly-bought-beer-after-crushing-the-teenager-to-death-in-a-sex-attack.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a doggydog world and degenerates are a diamond dozen.

Rip in peace slavshit.

you kill one Slav two more take his place

>Bogdan, gdzie ty kurwa jestes no

he was beaten to death
how would you feel if someone beat you to death because you spoke an another language in public?

I would probably be regretting speaking another language in public

Anglos gonna Anglo

Eternal Anglo just never quits.

you are worse than stalin

F

>Harlow, home of the feral rat
no surprises here

"dog-eat-dog world" you dumb piece of shit.

Er have you thought that statement through.

I love the poles as if they were my own but to be fair if you move to another country there is no excuse for you to be speaking any other language then the official language of the land unless you're a tourist , I'm not gonna say he had it coming but this didn't happen without a reason

so you are saying that if you speak your own language in public you deserve to die?

his coffin was flushed via a specially adapted toilet. "it was his lifes work, its what he would have wanted" said his mother who is also in UK along with her husband, sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews.

First of all no one deserves anything ever , and second i think if you are an immigrant in a foreign country the polite thing to do is to completely renounce your language and culture and submit yourself to the culture of the country you're living in , and i don't think they deserve to die ffs , but them not speaking english all the time is rude

m8 I've spoken English in multiple countries including the former yugoslavia just before it blew up, nobody tried to murder me.

In the former yugo they did fight us for being English, but then they fight anything that moves. One fucking Serb Orc throwing a huge onrushing Alsation dog into the harbour was a bad early sign there.

why would a dog eat another dog smart guy?
Its "doggy-dog world"

Poles really need to fuck off. I'm sick of them. We're all sick of them. They're degenerates, and refuse to speak English/integrate.

It's dog-eat-dog
goenglish.com/DogEatDog.asp

No - its a 'Doggy-dog world" you illiterate knuckle dragging Yankstain.

Fucking imbeciles itt

Is an dog a athlete

I don't understand why they go for the white christians when there are thousands of pakis or indians there to mess with...???

Actually spat out my water when I read this post. Fuck sake.

>Before Brexit it's just another murder
>Suddenly now it's hate crime and all over the media

Pity the media never gave a fuck about Poles until Brexit

Whoa, slow the fuck down m8.
Muslims every single fucking day scream takbir takbir in UK and nobody fucking touches them.

Poles are the only good immigrants with Lithuanians and Latvians and that is the reason these handicap bastards attacked the Polish lad.
Simply because there won't be million shit skins burning down the city.
Honestly, these fucktards deserve death sentence for murdering someone who spoke his fucking language.
Do you even understand yourself? We live in FREE world... or we want to anyway so don't be going around saying someone should die for speaking his own language.

Because they're retarded that's why. They're fucking britbongs you cant trust these mongs.

Why don't they beat the pakis and muslimes to death instead? C'mon britain

itt triggered monoglots.

Oh, just like Ahmeds, but for some reason you let them rape your wifes, but tell us to fuck off. But you know what ? Fine, we will fuck off. I'm just worried that without us, your toilets will look just like your teeth do.

Just be glad our women are populating your country and therefore fixing the problem of your ugly britbong women.

Cowardice. Russian "nazi" are the same, they can kill some harmless middle asian who came to work and will return to his country, but they shit themselves at the mere thought of confronting ethnic groups from Caucasus who cause real trouble.

Because its antifa sqads attacking racist poles

What if he was a tourist? What if i went to UK, and spend my whole monthly salary in your country just to get my head bashed in for calling my mom?

this guy looks decent and nonviolent family man. very sad. I want to stab these english pussies to death right now very much.

it's funny, I don't remember you being so upset over the attack on a young English girl. Same as all "anti-racists" you've got an agenda and it isn't a humanitarian one. telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11371660/Alice-Gross-Killer-calmly-bought-beer-after-crushing-the-teenager-to-death-in-a-sex-attack.html

I have only known two Polish people. Both were really cool.

One was the typical 20-year-old tracksuit wearing, eyebrow-pierced stereotype. Really a genuinely nice kid.

The other was a lady who I was on a university pre-requisite course with, she was about 30 years old and went to a top 10 university. Again, a really cool person who I still see around from time-to-time.