So, posters of Cred Forums

So, posters of Cred Forums.

Why are you racist?

What were the personal events that you experienced which led to you being racist?

How did you feel? Do you ever think you can overcome those feelings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolphinarium_discotheque_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=bDgOkKgMYnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>Why are you racist?

I saw Sweden.

>What were the personal events that you experienced which led to you being racist?

Seeing Sweden and having our government controlled by Germany.

>How did you feel?

Like I need to kickstart and reignite the british empire.

>Do you ever think you can overcome those feelings?
Yes, once I've restarted the british empire, put collars on people who belong in collars, put people in ovens who belong in ovens, and liberate as many cucktries from themselves as I possibly can.

>Why are you racist?
Because I dislike niggers.
>What were the personal events that you experienced which led to you being racist?
Living in a black majority part of town.
>How did you feel?
Pretty much like now, I'm still me, still human just dislike niggers.
Maybe? It's not like I am now unable to percive new concepts. A better question would be what would it take? However I don't see it as a problem. Why should I overcome these feelings?

>Why are you racist?

I'm not but I work for a lobby group that pays me to forward racist views on the internet

Facts and statistics made me "racist", not personal experiences.

>why are you racist
Redpill , the truth about genetics is enough to make you understand that shit people produce shit people
And good people produce good people

Britan bantzing Cred Forums about racistim when britan is forking racist againts romanian and poles.

Guess why we are racist , same reason you faggot , you think those shitty Romanians where the good ones?

Since EU open doors to Romanian , it's fucking great here , crime low , GPD going high , everything is slowly becoming nice , thanks for taking your shits like gypsies and mixed poor shits.

>How did you feel?

I feel fucking great , I want growth ... but there cannot be growth with you mix shit. You'll just be converted in shit.

I fucking hope I'm fucking wrong , I want britan to be ultra fucking best country in the fuck world , not only britan but france/germany/sweeden/usa/uk ... BE FUCKING GREAT i really want to be wrong

But ahmed , mohammad and jamal won't replace those germanic genes , they won't work as hard , they won't abide by the your laws , crime will go up and your economy will be put understand more and more strain.

But Again I Hope i'm dead wrong and all those mohamads will make UK great... they didn't do a good job in the middle east .. at all.. maybe in western country they will.

Because fuck niggers pakis and anyone else detrimental to white society

>I saw Sweden.
Your own country wasn't enough?

I met gypsies.

>Why are you racist?

Started when I was about 5 years old, my elementary school was chosen for a "multicultural" program. It failed horribly and was stopped after 2 years. From that moment on nearly every expierence I had with non-Western immigrants was negative. I have never seen any fruits plucked from multiculti.

The multiculti program I mentioned earlier. When I was about 10 years old a few North-African "youth" threatened me with a knife for my lunch money and a can of energy drink. Not to mention just the general things you see niggers and other scum do in daily life. They tend to just hang around the city centre, smoke weed and drink cheap shit tier beer.

I was quite confused why it were always the non-white gentlemen who were doing those activities. Fortunately I know better now. Racism isn't something you overcome. Once you overcome the liberal tolerant bullshit that they stamped into your brain, that's when you see the truth. Racism is not a step backwards, it's a step forwards.

Nignogs have ruined my neighborhood. I'm tired seeing them everywhere, it's like a sea of shit.

You swear too much which makes you sound like one of these mud people.

Getting robbed by a nigger and one of my good friends being murdered by a nigger have had an effect on me.

Had to listen to blind insanity spouted out by liberals. This forced my hand into hating them and their cause.

WHY ARE YOU FUCKING LEFTISTS SO FUCKING CONSUMED WITH FUCKING RACISM

DO YOU REALLY FUCKING THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FUCKING HYPER SENSITIVE ABOUT FUCKING RACISM

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE FUCKING WORLD

A FUCKING CONSCIOUSNESS OF RACISM

CONGRATULATIONS

YOU ARE A FUCKING FAILURE

I'm racist but I can admit it's because of insecurity. I just like what's familiar and I grew up with mostly Anglo- and northern European white people. I'm not very good with change or cultural difference, so I stick with what I know. It's not based in anything rational and it's not based in hatred. It's really just like sitting in the same seat in a classroom everyday -- I always choose the same one because it's familiar. i thik this makes me a shittier person.

literally fucking this
if you disagree with a leftist you're labeled as a racist and they make such a big deal about it.

>Why are you racist?

>Be 15 naive fag with 3 stoner buddies
>Be in Oakland, at 12:30 am Leaving DrowningPool/5 finger death punch concert
>Go take BART (public train) home, pre BART-Cop days lul
>Get rolled up on by 8 black kids at train station
>"Do you have any extra money for train home user?"
>"No"
>Proceed to get mugged, friend stabbed
>Fuckin blood everywhere
>go to hospital, friend saved but never relaxed again around da blacks

What were the personal events that you experienced which led to you being racist?
>see above
>Oakland is a scary place

Because the city I grew up in is only 5% black but they committed over 25% of the crime during my time there.

Personal events? Just interacting with anyone who speaks in Ebonics is frustrating. They are very stupid as well. I can count on my hand the number of blacks I met during school that were nice people.

I also don't like mestizos.

I will never get over this but it doesn't matter because I am moving to a country with no black people soon.

Literal out of Africa niggers or Central Asian or Caucasian churkas?

I became racist when my town slowly became overrun with spics and niggers. My town always had a decent amount of spanish people but they were all white or on the lighter side and were completly intergrated. Then businesses slowly started getting bought out and replaced with housing complexes. A bunch of niggers and actual spics moved in. Its really eye opening rembering my school as being 85% white clean teachers actually being motivated vs my senior year with constant niggers blasting music, trash and broken shit everywhere and teachers who looked dead inside. Feels bad man

>Why are you racist?
I'm a sandnigg. I grew up with the bullshit I came to hate.
Basically my whole fucking life.
>How did you feel?
Racist?
No, and I don't want to. I got myself a pretty Aryan boyfriend, married him and got the cutest babies the world has ever seen. I cut almost all ties with the family.
I'm only with my closest family constantly redpilling them being a racist nazi. Otherwise I've got some nice German and other Germanified friends like me.

Where are you from originally? And do you have light eyes?

I live in fucking Noongah country. We occasionally get city lefty cunts out here and it's amazing to see the looks on their stupid fucking faces when they get a dose of real Noongah culture. You can tell they expected "traditional Song and dances" but what they actually get is coons having sex on the median strip of the main road in broad daylight,

I live on the countryside, no brown people here.
But I live 5 miles from a larger city and it's basically a hellhole now.
Just yesterday 20 people got involved in a stabbing at the town square, and you guessed it, the first aggressor was named 'Bahir'.

But it wasn't like this 15 years ago, it was actually a nice place.
It all went to shit when the asylum came and more and more middle-easterners.

Now the plague is moving north towards me.

How can I call myself if I hate niggers of every race?
And more important, how to find more people like me now that Cred Forums is officialy stormfront2.0?

what's the pay like?

You have no fucking idea. A week or so ago they rioted because one of their stupid little nigglets stole a bike, went on the highway and got cleaned up by a car. The media called it a "peaceful vigil".

I'm a roach girl from black sea. I don't have light eyes, but my mom does (green eyes, brown hair, white skin) Sadly she chose to mix with something that pretty much looks like a Hindu.
I've got white skin with a few freckles on my face and brown hair/eyes.
I'm pretty glad my kids all have blonde hair and different shades of green eyes.
They look completely German and all carry completely German names.

I became race realist when I realized different genetic traits do exist. (And not just skin colour, average height and IQ)

I became a racist when I realized whites are a minority in the world, and soon in their own countries.

It was preety much event's like the one in cologne and sweden also BLM , sjw ,statistics showing dindus with lower IQ and higher crime rates etc
also living around white people most of the times and most men i've been around were nice and caring

Reasonable is the word.
And christian Cred Forums is still like that, nevermind the edgy fedorafag immigrants from r/atheism and Stormfront banned refugees.

We should build a firewall.

MPGA

>why are you racist?

Years of being fed multicultural bullshit that went entirely against reality. Realizing that people of different races act differently and have different ticks and inclinations. Realizing that the leftist idea of "we are literally all the same except skin color" is one of the biggest lies of our generation

>What were personal events that you experienced which led to you being racist?

When I was younger I was in an affluent majority white suburban town, and the few minorities were from successful families. This was my entire impression of minorities. However as everyone hit puberty, and we got into HS which shipped in more shitskins, we began to see how they acted. Even the coolest black kids I knew began to succumb to their nigger nature as puberty hit them. I saw how we were different. They became loud, obnoxious, and stupid. Not just blacks but all different races have slightly different social ticks and tendencies based on genes which had been shaped by their culture. I accepted the fact that genes play a major part in our behavior and intelligence.

The migrant crisis basically took all of these bits of knowledge I had and shaped them into reality. I was now seeing the effects of the lies we had been told, the real cost to society. I was pushed further down the rabbit hole and became fully redpilled

>How did you feel? Can I ever overcome?

After I stopped playing handegg (was still bluepilled) I sort of withdrew, lost my smart white friends, and grew into a new environment of friends. My friends from my high school are mostly minorities and pothead degenerates. When I was bluepilled I was a pothead degenerate as well, but stopped for college. For example some of my old close friends from high school came over for my birthday this past weekend. A spanish couple and one nu male white guy down the street from me. One of my final redpillings has been realizing that my friends are actually obnoxious losers, and I need smart white friends

I am not racist.

I just observed throughout my life how all the blacks and arabs near me behaved. Rude. Violent. Stupid. Criminal. Add to that all the events in the news (rape. murder, skyrocketing crime).

more on those friends who I now realize are losers

>can barely hold any kind of stimulating conversation
>always zoning out and forgetting shit
>rude as shit. The spic guy started playing videos of fucking obnoxiously loud street races when we were watching something and I had to tell him to shut it the fuck off
>Nu male is a total pothead pussy. Zoned out about 90% of the time and doesn't have an opinion on anything. Like ANYTHING small which is annoying as shit. "Any suggestions for what to watch/where to go/what to do?" "up to you dude"
>Would feel like I'm cool with the spanish guy and he'd randomly try to give me shit to "test" me. Like we'd all be good and happy and he tries to flex himself like "yo I'll fuck you up" and I have to get in his face to get him to shut the fuck up
>The chick said she was gonna stop smoking for college, and all she talks about is how much she gets high with the frats like every day

Has being redpilled ruined friendships for other anons? People I used to hang with regularly now feel unbearable. I need some engaging, smart white dudes to bro out with and be able to have that balance between relaxing, laughing, and talking about meaningful shit

love being racist
I get a free pass because I got my melanin card, and boy do I use the fuck out of it.

>Why are you racist?
I looked at actual crime statistics instead of listening to appeals to emotion.

>Black majority part of town
>Russia

Putin...

cont.

>Why are you racist?

see previous

see previous

I am filled with hate for the muslims and view them aas subhuman. I've completely lost faith in the Swedish system and I think I am legitimately a supporter of fascism now, or nazism without the stupidity (fucking mysticism and need for war, fix your shit internally and build a strong nation, no need to be dumb and suicidal, deport instead of gas, don't secretly kill children, abort instead ffs ).

I've never really cared about the race end of Cred Forums. I'm just here for the pure politics and the Syria General.

Race shit is just a good way to become a sullen asshole.

So I wish more people would be reasonable...
Everything the world has to offer is KKK or BLM, if I'm not in one I belong to the other... g-g-g-great!

My hatred of liberals comes from experience, and my hatred of MUDs comes from Cred Forums

I don't have some specific event to look back on, just tons of Saturday-night browsing sessions that made reconsider the good I used to see in people.

These desu. I don't hate any race or religion. I hate people who live up to these stereotypes and the usual scum of each race. I won't judge you by your skin colour, I'll judge you by your beliefs

>Why are you racist?
Lived in a black neighborhood

Chimpouts, mugged at gun point

>How did you feel? Do you ever think you can overcome those feelings?

>Why are you racist?
Every other race except the white race has shown to be over aggressive, unintelligent and just don't mix well with the rest of civilization
Literally all blacks and Muslims I've ever met except for one black

I feel fine, maybe even better knowing that my genes are superior. Also, I do not think I'd ever want to overcome these feelings.

>Why are you racist?
growing up in Mississippi tends to have that affect

tell me how to land a job at CTR tweeting racially insensitive Pepes at Trump

Ii grew up with my best friend being black. First job was with his dad and some hood rats. Played baseball and basketball with them. Went to a school that was 40% black and Hispanic (currently 40% white). Studied aboard in Spain, with trips to India and China.

I am racist because I acknowledge the characteristics and traits that differentiate people of color. I am well aware of who I am and the culture I am a part of.

you make a great case for executing poor people, which I agree with 100%

I was semi-raped by a nigger, only a gun stopped it. Basically set my feelings for life.

semi-rape? how does that work?

He didn't go to completion, if that makes sense.

I think, maybe, if all the non-whites died, maybe, I could overcome it

I understand. It's a shame that the crime rate in your country is so high, most white americans i've met are great people.

he didn't nut? but still forcibly inserted himself? die he die?

It's funny, I'm actually not in the slightest. That doesn't mean I'll stand for foreigners trampling over my god damn country.

To be fair, at the time I wasn't living in a good area, which is why I had a gun.

Yeah basically, he stuck it in and thrusted for awhile but I stopped him before he came. Don't think he's dead but he's in prison now.

I am not a "racist" which implies that I suffer from some sort of curable ailment and is just a term thought up by the left wing thought police.
I am a "realist" and everything I see regarding the dark races confirms my "realist" outlook on life. So there is no way I will ever change it.

I am not agisnt anyone but I am 100% for my own people and after them my fellow European peoples, any crumbs left on the table can be given to the dark peoples in their own lands as a gift from us.
Fortunately I live in a country where (at least here in the centre) there are very few of them as everyone thinks like me, and their bullshit is not tolerated. In the pussy north its different, but here in centre/south the few thata re about tread warily.....or they will end up sleeping with the fishes ;-)

>why are you racist

I've seen first hand how black people act in school, church, graduations, rallies, parties, etc to know that I fucking hate them even though I don't mind some that I'm close friends with

>personal events

About the same as above, oh and a story:

>be me, at a party with people in my town
>drinking a beer at fire pit, all is good
>brother is here too, he's drunk while I'm just watching myself
>suddenly, niggers come up to him and tell him to change the song from country to nigger rap
>he tells them to fuck off, they are in his face bitching at him
>had enough, he goes to his truck
>grabs his shotgun, loads some shells in it
>niggers back away, bitching a storm because they don't know how to leave the white man alone
>1 for family

>how did I feel?

Well deserved, they need to control their rage and not try to raise anger in situations like this

I am racist because of biology and statistics.
Reality, I only turned 18 three minutes ago and I have never seen a nigger in my life and I am extremely racist because of being knowledgable about human genetics and reality in general.

I guess I hate white liberals, mainly because of this post right here .

Began in college, once BLM took it's full course. I said I didn't want to be apart of it, soon I began getting told from them shit like, "You don't know what's good for you" or "How can you think like that?". One of them called me an Uncle tom, a person who is trying to stop racism called me an uncle tom. That is some backward ass logic right there.

It's one thing for a person to say racist words, you know just nigger, cracker, spic etc. But to put yourself above everyone else and go against some of the people you fight for because they don't agree with you. That's just fucked up.

Now I feel alright, just because the left is losing right now. They've labeled almost everything they possible could and now people finally had enough of it. I think I can overcome these feelings once I get out of college, but some of them still exist in the outside world I know. I just want them to realize someday that not everything is about race.

>Why are you racist?

I grew up in New York City. If you want me to be exact, college point (filled to the brim with blacks, spics and gooks).

I remember my parents telling me how much their home boroughs have changed from beautiful, hard working middle-class, and a clean white haven to the a ran-down, destroyed, dirty, on-the-verge-of-a-slum filled to the brim with niggers and spics killing each other everyday.

>How did you feel? Do you ever think you can overcome these feelings?

I doubt it. I grew angry and cold, that's all I can properly remember as I was quite young at the time. I realized that no two races can peacefully co-exist, we weren't mean to intertwined.

The whites ought to stay in (USA)America and Europe.

The blacks ought to stay in Africa.

The gooks ought to stay in Asia.

The spics (rape babies) ought to stay in South America.

And so forth, and so forth.

We're already drastically becoming a minority every day, it pains me on the inside, the last bastion of hope I have left is Donald Trump - If he doesn't win then I don't know what I'll do with myself, perhaps it is time for the white man to vanish from the earth and leave the primal savages behind; all I can say is

Never bite the hand that feeds you.

being racist is natural.

not being racist is something that you get taught.

I live in sheltered community and have no business with negroes. They still freak me out though. Fucking weird eyes, deformed skulls and the smell. They look damn alien.

>Grew up in mixed neighbourhood
>Muhammed was a friend of mine until he was involved of gangrape on another friends little sister
>Lost 2 friends that day since the friend with sister moved away and never told me their new address in fear I would tell Muhammed.

>Worked with shitskins in many different areas through my life. All demand special treatment and doesn't participate in social events, not even those without alcohol.

Many different things, I am not racist unless you claim an ideology is a race. Got nothing against skin colour but integrate / assimilate please.

Some of the people that redpilled me on immigration are immigrants themselves, that fears Denmark will become like their old homeland.

I have zero respect for Islam.

because around 200 dead in less than 2 years because of muslims

As long as free speech exists, racism will exist.
When you realize that removal of racism is the first step to taking away our right to free speech, it is our duty as free citizens of our respective countries to embrace racism.

I've never been racist nor will I ever be, it is for lesser men. But to willingly ignore the world around me is far more vile than racial hatred ever would be.

yes you are, you just don't see it.

>why are you racist
Saw a nigger for the first time
>personal events
Living in Leicster, all fello brits know what i mean
>how did you feel?
Remove kebab and poo
>do you think you can overcome?
Fuck no, red pill is a permanant one i'm afraid

you sound like a poorfag. Were did you grow up that was a mixed ghetto?

I want my country back.

I am not a dribbling fucktard. Life is NOT better just because I can't leave the house without seeing multiple shit skins. Unbelievable that this is a thing in a supposedly modern world.

I hate most white people. We are such narcissistic trash these days but importing a bazillion shit skins is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

>see flag

yep checks out!

>gypsies
not a race

Actually no, I have no feelings based solely on race. I'm an engineer, I take the data I'm given. And the data says niggers are stupid destructive animals.

what are you on about? They are. Gypsies are traveling Poo in Loo

In Aarhus centrum, maybe I overstated a bit, it wasn't that mixed. There were a couple of shitskin families but nothing like Gjellerup, Ishoej or Vollsmose.

lying on the floor frothing about the mouth

>slide thread confirmed

Maybe so, but even then just read the replies and turn the slide into something usefull.
Not everything revolves around your special snowflake thread faggot.

I'm not racist, imo. I just don't pretend that we're all the same like some people do.

where was your gun? your own damn fault

I see.

You still got "Muhammed" friends? Or was one bad experience enough?

generally interested as I only ever befriended one person from that region of the world. He is Armenian and Christian.

Truly the future of Germany

>going to a 50% black school
>getting held at gunpoint
>realizing that most "compassionate liberals" are from 99% white picket fence gated communities
Hard not to be redpilled

No I don't keep Muhammed friends anymore. But no it wasn't only that bad experience, just the worst I know.
Dated a lebanese cutie some 10 years back, but she was mentally destroyed. Didn't work out.
Turns out her father had peddled her to uncles when she was a little girl.

>newfag getting triggered

>anglos proud of killing civilians
>look at us, we the original nazies

How do you share a boarder with these guys? I've been to both countries and I can't stand swedes and they're cucked nature, at least Danes would carry a conversation, one guy invited me to his apartment to have dinner with his GF. Swedes? They'd look like they'd shit them selves if you make eye contact or try and talk to them.

>Turns out her father had peddled her to uncles when she was a little girl.

That shit makes me fucking rage!

Indian.

It's a sea border, the bridge can be easily blown up

Norway is way more fucked

At least they are now getting raped my muslims on a daily basis. Justice at last.

Because racism is natural

Swedes are SJW with autism

>How do you share a boarder with these guys?

Swedes on the one side and Germany on the other. Danes are surrounded by this worlds greatest cu cks and most degenerated people.

>I've been to both countries

Were in Denmark? Dont tell me the shithole Copenhagen.

Are u black or just shilling?

>look at us, we the original nazies

This is supposed to be an insult? You really are new to Cred Forums. Enjoy your stay.

>racist

I judge people based on the content of their character. Most niggers have jungle tier character.

Am I a racist? Technically, yes. I don't hate anyone for being another colour, but I do take note of what other races are up to.

a 30 minute train ride would be too close for me IMO. Just curious, why do you say that about Norway?

Indeed. Sad thing too, she was really a 9/10 and pretty smart as well, but something in her head were obviously broken, very sad.

I am black. Hate is human nature man.

Kill all infidels

You mentioned sharing borders with sweden

>Why are you racist?

Exposure to niggers.

Exposure to niggers.

Didn't like niggers. Overcame the dislike when I was no longer near niggers.

Cathcart
>Scottish commander
The Sea Wolf Thomas Cochrane
>Scottish Naval Genius and Best Sailor in the History of the British Fleet
>Scots burned the white house, defeated napoleon at waterloo, and destroyed the armada at trafalgar
>Majority of naval vessels and cannon built in scotland

British Empire is really Scottish Empire.

That shithole Copenhagen.

I want to go next year around christmas again (just a few days in Denmark and probably to Czech Repub or Poland) You think any euro Cred Forumslacks would offer to meet me and show me their cities? Most host like people would be hyper progressives.

>What is Cologne
>What is Merkel's refugees
>What is a million new Rapfugees

Germans really are the most delusional retards on this site...

>Think he can trigger me with something that happened 209 years ago.

Enjoy your PM brah-

This. Ain't no black part of town in Russia.

Oh gotcha, I thought you implied Norwegian people where the bigger cucks.

Yes Sweden, that seems to be working.

I try my best to not be racist actually. I only come to Cred Forums to argue with retards. Actually, one of the smartest dudes I know is black. I knew a bunch of Muslims in grad school...they were really smart folks, hard working and decent people.

LEAVE NORWAY ALONE

>Why are you racist?

Because niggers, Muslims and Mexicans ruin everything good in the world. They commit more crimes, rapes, statistics will show this, and they turn everything they touch into third world ghetto violent shitholes. They are a blight on not just white civilization, but on mother Earth, and this is obvious to anyone who is intellectually honest and doesn't view the world through the filter of Disney movie morality and Jew propaganda.

Seeing the behavior of niggers, Mexicans and Muslims.

If the undesirable races start acting like humans then sure. I mean have no problem with Asians at all. But with blacks, it's like even if you think one is good and polite, he will probably turn around and steal the stereo out of your car or get his "boys" to rob your house behind your back.

Because cmon it's 2016

You''re the retard here gtfo

No bully pls

you can blow me, fucking frog. Maybe if your people hadnt treated your minorities like shit for decades, you wouldnt have such a terror problem right now

I live in Copenhagen right now because I am still enrolled at the university. Cant wait to leave this shithole again as it is infected with cuc ks, sandpeople, niggers and extreme leftists.

You have not seen Denmark if you have been to Copenhagen as it is just like any other 500k+ city.

>You think any euro Cred Forumslacks would offer to meet me and show me their cities?

Maybe? Cant hurt to ask.

Sorry I didn't knew you were an actual retard, no offense.

This led me to my "soft racism" where I really don't hate anybody but I never relax around any of those groups.

Muslims mainly always literally have an agenda. Look, their religion is designed to be spread and so they will use anything they can to convert people to Islam. You can't trust anything they say, go here, party here, its all a ruse to torture you, give you a speech about Allah, shame you if you refuse, attack you in some cases with fists or knives if you refuse.

Mexicans are all right but you never quite know about them because they have severe hate and resentment toward whites, ya never know when one will want to pop you.

Blacks are the same, but I haven't had a bad time around them because I always use my head and keep them on my 12 o clock, never let them get behind me, lots of times they will be scared if you just stand firm and look at their direction. The non-feral ones are just like whites basically but you still never quite relax when you see someone you don't know.

So I say racism it can get stupid, as you are really just hating people for nothing they ever did, but if you use racism correctly, it can be a tool for survival.

>be first day of kindergarten
>get bullied by big nigress

I'm a racist because BLM told me to care about skin colour.
Obviously WLM more though, because I'm not a spineless pieces of shit.

where did they steal those instruments?

>Why are you racist?
Everybody is,see liberals being so racial about everything.
They just express it in another way.
Mother nature decreed upon all life to be ethnocentric/groupcentric.
As much as you can overcome hunger,love,arousal,hope.

I am not a racist, but I do judge people by their behaviour and I do make pre-judgments about people I see, e.g based on their appearance and behaviour.

I've lived in Belgium most of my life, where the lower class / welfare shits are mostly north african. Also this group in society commits the most petty crimes e.g robbery, batter or other forms of property, physical crime.

I dont think its racist to go into alert mode when you are alone in the metro station at 11pm and 3 arabs walk up wearing track suits, smoking and talking loudly and exhibiting aggresive behaviour. I don't think it has anything to do with race per se, but mostly has to do with behaviour.

As it stands, arabs and black people seem to be the cancer of society in Belgium. And I dont say that because raycisss, but because of their behaviour.

However, it could be that these people are this way because of their inferior culture and genetics (IQ), so yeah maybe i am raycis xDD FUGG :DDD

PS: been robbed by 2 niggers once at knife point when i was 15. fuckers got caught after 2 weeks and faced up to 9 years for multiple counts of armed robbery. also i've been a target of at least 4 attempted robberies, but them arabs get their asses handed to them

You dont wonder why france has been torn the fuck up by terrorists the past couple years. Meanwhile, germany, full of syrian refugees, has more people killed hy white nationalist terrorist this year than muslim terrorists. Even in the US we have more people dying from autoerotic asphyxiation than terrorism. Fave it, you assholes treat people as leas than human and they lash out. Simple as that. Not justifying or sympathazing, just sayin. You people are total assholes to immigrants and look where its gotten you

I was in a 99% white and leftist school and there were a few annoying turk shits and their faggot ass asskissing shit friends. I wanted to destroy them, but I was alone.

Retard

No but seriously gtfo Cred Forums dude you don't belong here, get your marxist bullshit and shove it up your ass.

>Why are you racist?
I stopped judging people for things outside their own power to change a long time ago. It's a simplistic, knee-jerk response. If we must use silly "liberal" terms, then I'm an unapologetic "culturalist." I don't hate human trash because of their genes. I hate them because of their actions and their "ideologies."

>What were the personal events that you experienced which led to you being [s]racist[/s] "culturalist"?

Observing the world. Interacting with people. Reading books. Training myself to be empathetic. Dealing with my own personal struggles. Living.

I feel pragmatic. Often, angry. Occasionally I have ego-trips that I later regret. As for regressing into a lower form of thinking? Never.

Was visiting my relatives in London 2 years ago, got jumped by three black servants of the empire late at night. Left with a broken rib. Fuck niggers.

Actually im a die hard capitalist. Again, suck my dick.

A bunch of kids my age got blown the fuck up in a nightclub when I was a teenager. Most of them were slav immigrant qt's, some who survived the blast got their faces disfigured.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolphinarium_discotheque_massacre

I never relaxed near arabs after that.

>>Would feel like I'm cool with the spanish guy and he'd randomly try to give me shit to "test" me. Like we'd all be good and happy and he tries to flex himself like "yo I'll fuck you up" and I have to get in his face to get him to shut the fuck up

fucking yanks man

I used to not be but the constant race baiting shit literally everywhere just made me realize that colored people's color is literally the only thing going for them that they have to make a sucha big deal about it. Pretty sad really

I'm not a racist. I love a lot of countries and nations and the people there. I love France, South America, North America and many more.

But above all I love Germany the most. I love beer, I love the wheat fields which they use to make beer, I love the countryside and the Rhine and the castles.

And now look what is coming our way:
youtube.com/watch?v=bDgOkKgMYnQ

And they hate beer and everything I love is a sin for them. Why would I want them to be here?

Today I drove through the park with my bike and saw a Muslim make a snarky comment that he can see the penis of the naked Goethe statue.

And about Cred Forums, I hate the over the top racists here but the happenings are great and it's a bastion of free speech which can be uncomfortable at times.

>Why are you racist?
not yet but I wouldn't mind even if I were labeled as such

none personal, I live in a rural part of an ethnically homogenous monoculture spanning a little piece of central european clay
I do, however, follow what goes on in societies that have been robbed of such harmony and a certain pattern is blatantly obvious: most severe and inhuman violations of local laws and customs are carried out by gentlemen of non-european persuasion and/or a certain desert death cult - aliens in alien lands, even several generations in because they cannot and will not ever be equal to the actual natives either because of their so-called culture or unwillingness to adapt to local conditions

at this moment I am experiencing high social cohesion and default social trust in my fellow man; this is how everyone should be able to live - in peace and harmony among their own; therefore I feel solidarity with the societies plagued by abovementioned problems and wish them a way to sort out the root causes i.e. ethnically cleanse their territories of undesirables, which should be their birthright; as for me personally, if it ever comes to that in my land then I indend to deal with the problems head-on and I can assure you I won't be doing it wearing rose-coloured glasses

>Why are you racist?
Reality is racist.
Talking to people who weren't white.
>How did you feel?
Like maybe Hitler was right.
Yes, after they're all dead.

We're not racists, so stop painting us as such.

We're race realists. We understand that there are differences between the races, whether it be culturally, physically, genetically, instinctively, or whatever else and we point them out but we also don't openly discriminate. No one race is perfect, but some definitely have their advantages over others.

If I recall correctly, it was the Democratic party that referred to Latinos as tacobowls and it was Hillary that called blacks "niggers."

It's more racial superiority, Ashkenazi Jews and White Europeans have made basically all scientific, mathematical, medical, etc discoveries in history. No other group comes even remotely close.

>Scandinavian Country lecturing anyone

When I step outside my walled fortress of a house I am instantly reminded why.