Is Hillary really that scared of Donald Trump?

Is Hillary really that scared of Donald Trump?
Look at her twitter, she is litteraly shitting her pants.
This is just laughable, will anyone even vote for this mess?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Hillary from:realDonaldTrump&src=typd&lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's right though.

Also I never noticed that, but trump has way more followers. Crazy

Look how she follows 750 people. She is clearly follower-baiting

Hillary is slowly becoming early campaign Trump

nice cherrypicking krautfag
trump also cries about crooked hillary all the fucking time.
those elections are fucked
decision between liar and liar. wew

Those tweets were all 2 minutes apart. It doesnt look as pyscho with Sept 16, but when its 2:46 2:48 2:51 it looked totally unhinged.

The leaked mails clearly showed that she is really afraid of losing against him. She can't even show up somewhere without help anymore. The stress is getting to her.

>shitting her pants

What else is new?

let's make a president of compulsive liar and tv personality
what can go wrong
A lot of americans are afraid of him.

She's obsessed with him like blacks are obsessed with white people. Stalker tier status.

yes clinton is insecure & flat stupid....and those buying into the whole clinton candidacy are deluded....

I would say they might have plausible arguments except for the fact that clinton has royally screwed up every single thing she ever was a part of...

if she rigs the election there will be war

The only people who are afraid of Trump aren't Americans to begin with.

Really makes you ponder things.

you probably checked their passports right?

The mentality between a Shillary and Trump supported is astounding. Most shillary supporters come off as low-intelligence "gibs me dat, I'm entitled to a $500,000 /year job with my college degree in crayon colouring."
The fact that people are blatantly ignoring the fact that she's a serial liar is just astounding.

With Trump supporters it's the exact opposite, level headed, cool, calm, collected hard working people who actually understand how the world works and that we all aren't equal.

I fully and wholeheartedly support his complete and total shutdown on mudslimes being able to enter the USA for any reason whatsoever.

Keep fighting the good fight lads, MAGA!

Scott Adams has talked about this. Trump and Hillary gave pretty switched "politician personalities".

Trump is acting presidential and Hillary is sperging out. MASTER OF PERSUASION!

[BERNOUT DETECTED]

You can actually HEAR the timid millennial feminist writing this shit.

> We have to stop this.
> It's too much.
> I can't.
> I can't even.

>With Trump supporters it's the exact opposite, level headed, cool, calm, collected hard working people who actually understand how the world works and that we all aren't equal.
yep coal miners and plumbers know shit about how world works.

nice one Chang
also didn't know that tech hubs in california are all with masters in crayon colouring

It speaks for itself. (Notice you brought up multiple allegiances "Passport")

Why are you so insecure?

She was shitting her pantsuit long before Trump decided to run.

what are you talking about they both crying about each other
trump is same lil bitch as hil
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Hillary from:realDonaldTrump&src=typd&lang=en

Hey guys I found the shitskin.

Coal miners and plumbers make a decent living. Glorious unionized jobs.

Don't you have people to scam on the phone, pajeet? Get back to work.

The fact that dilbertman was right about everything if Trump wins freaks me out more than anything

Underrated corrections.

Do they not realise that by focusing all your campaign energy on attacking your opponent you're actually hurting yourself? It's happened time and time again.

>look guise I'm using ad hominem as an argument
a fucking leaf strikes again

sorry Xiao, I'm not indian, second generation slav (half russian half ukrainian) born in states

Those aren't Americans, and they are welcome to gtfo

trailer park white trash should leave!

If Trump wins, I'll actually start reading Dilbert comics