Camo and weapons general for the upcoming Race War

Camo and weapons general for the upcoming Race War.

>inb4 not Cred Forumsitics
>implying when Trump wins or not shit won't happen

If Truml win spics will only get pissy and their liberal handlers will only embolden them which means Whitey will have to to fight and defend themselves.

If Trump loses, Whitey will have to fight.

I have found a camo for both Europe and N. America and that is: Pencott. Pic related is the Greenzone version. It's expensive, but looks pretty effective.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-orange-county-voting-guards-20160816-snap-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This doesn't concern you britbong, go back to hiding kitchen knives from the bobbies.

Camo depends on your surroundings

Ammo should be the factor in choosing a weapon platform. What will you pick up off the dead feds and UN goons?

I'm coming over though, sweetheart and I'll prob do a better job than you ever could as well.

Don't act like this is "your fight" as you wouldn't even have one if were not for Trump. I have shilled it for the guy since June last year and earned my right to have a say. Most burgers were still sobbing into their keyboards about "it's all ogre", but now have perked up thanks to one man.

Realtree camo can be amazing in the right environment.

More Realtree.

Impressive.

This is a /k/ thread, Nigel.

All ready folks

If you live innaforest/swamp and away from the desert this is The only answer

I assume it would all be 9mm .223 and .308?

Can you just get in one of your phallic symbols and leave already?

>1 post by this ID

Fuck Off Shill.

He's memeing you retard

If hillary wins i have no doubt BLM will get overconfident and start raiding majority white neighborhoods en masse

>implying brown alphas won't cuck you at the polls by blocking your racist white ass from going in

this is just a brick wall, why post this?

When are you.going to post the camo?

best camo reporting in

Those fuckers will die first, you pecker.

There won't be any cucked police looking to protect them when shtf. The White man will have his chance to go full war on these low conscious subhumans.

walking memes

>noses
>flesh tunnels

Those look like flips/thai, not LA bangers.

Milo end your fucking life you kike faggot.

Delete your account (oh wait).

>implying it won't be the opposite

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-orange-county-voting-guards-20160816-snap-story.html

They look like frogs

Take your meds, lad.

Tad/pol/s...