Gas Shortage

wral.com/nc-stations-run-out-of-gas-after-ruptured-pipeline-leads-to-shortage/16026385/
Reporting in from North Carolina.
Most of the gas stations around here are completely out.
I managed to fill my tank, but I had to wait in line for half an hour.
Any other anons on the east coast seeing this happen?
pic related is from Nashville

wow an average costco gas line whoop di doo

Another NC user here. They are actually sending all the gas from my city in tankers to other surrounding cities. Once the gas stations here are out I think it's gg for us. The tankers are literally clogging the streets to help Raleigh Charlotte and etc.

I swear the leak was the government intentionally syphoning gas to build up supplies for the syria invasion

Meh, I topped off Saturday. Other than the price going from $1.90 to $2.19 in 48 hours, it's fucking nothing.

Sure wasnt ahmed and amir and abu freshly hired that decided to destroy critical infrastructure.

Also our energy production capabilities have been crippled since last year. Expect prices to skyrocket around the nation within a day or two.

Democrats do this every electiom cycle so they can blame republicans for being in bed with the oil companies when prices jump up.

If they allowed prices to rise with the decrease in supply these lines would be shorter.

No gas in Georgia at all. We doomed.

Deep in Chatham county here

Plenty of gas.

I work for ups and even ups is talking about the shortage. If you can still get gas for the love of God do it now.

>ughh I have to wait half an hour for gas
>there's only so many Sirusxm stations
>I didn't even get to sync my iPod today
>I forgot my car charger at home
>low battery so I can't browse facebook
>pizza place closes in 10 minutes
>I'm gonna miss kickoff on tv

Sounds like you got some first world problems.

Everything is fine here in bumfuck nowhere PA.

kill yourself

Northern Georgia here. Went to 3 gas stations before I was finally able to pay $3.20 a gallon. We're fucked

Heard around atlanta gas is like 5.00 a gallon

Update from NC bro. Gas station near my house is completely out of gas now.. It might be happening guys

user at camp lejune, we have gas for now. Still sitting at 2.05 as well!

Buy gold goys.

>mfw I only use a bike and never have to worry about gas shortages
You fossil fuel cucks need to learn to be more /comfy/.

It's too late we're doomed

Tennessee ran out too didn't they?

The Eastern US in general is just a shithole.

>not importing petrol from russia
stay mad americucks

Alright Cred Forums now tell me again, oil development and pipelines are wonderful, aren't they?
No problems whatsoever?
Renewable energy is evil, right?

NC here, filled up just fine yesterday but i noticed a lane of pumps was closed.

I can say i live in the triad area , and it was 2.09.