Trump will win New York

New yorker here, and mark my words.
>Donald Trump will win New York state

Uhhh is that statistically possible?

I'm here in Chicago, and with the demographics of democrat voters, I'm not sure it's possible for cook county to go red

New yorker here too
He wont. And I'm still voting for him regardless. The city here is too concentrated in liberal faggotry to be outruled OP, we both know that.

Nope. I know. TRUMP IS GONNA TURN NEW YORK RED.

He will win all of upstate, not NYC

Ny will stay blue

Ill be voting with you OP, but let's not get our hopes up.

This.

He will win long island as well.

>I'm here in Chicago, and with the demographics of democrat voters

Trump is winning a sizable chunk of the Black vote, somewhere around a quarter right now and rising. May reach as high as a third. Chicago always swings elections Democrat by fairly narrow margins. It is entirely possible that Trump will flip Illinois.

>Trump will win Illinois

He's hated in Chicago. I'm not so sure about this.

If It's a very close election, then maybe just maybe.

He will win here in PA though.

I am just saying, the Black vote and the Union vote are the cornerstones of Democrat power here, and Trumpnis eroding that support badly. And the elections are always fairly close.

Hillary is FROM Chicago, so I really doubt Trump will swing the state.

New York? Maybe, if niggers and beaners have low turnout after kang nigger gets out, and the libs are busy "protest voting" for Jill Stein, but not Illinois.

*Trump is

I work a trade job that brings me all over the eastern side of long island. I see trump signs and flags everywhere and nothing but a few bumper stickers for Hilldog

>Hillary is FROM Chicago

Exactly. We *know* how corrupt Illinois Democrats are. We have to live with them.

Yeah I got attacked at the trump rally in Chicago. People literally want to kill trump supporters in Chicago. Not over exaggerating.

Chicago people are barely politically engaged, but are militantly democrat anyways. It's weird

Suffolk county maybe, not the city itself

Even if he did they could easily rig it and no one would challenge it

Remember, a lot of people were brought in for that by Soros and paid $15 an hour to wreck shit.

not a single dubs
kek has forsaken this thread

actually being this autistic

kek wants you purged faggot

This. All that's needed to take NY state is to get around 67% of the votes in New York City, even if every other place in NY votes the other way. Hillary can get that even with the lowest of expectations. There's just not enough ppl in upstate NY and long island.

LI'er here, can confirm. Also, 51st state when?

It would be nice to not have to pay for nyc's shit.

Trump shouldn't even attempt to win it. He should stick to PA,Michigan,Wisconsin,Virginia. Hell,even Connecticut.

Actually they end up paying for our shit.
About 10 billion more than we send to them.
Their policies wreck our economy and we now depend on their money. We are basically their welfare bitch.

Reminder of what Reagan did 32 years ago

All of you little tiny states up there in the NE need to be collapsed. There's no good reason for you to wield the political sway you do when you're all basically identical anyway.

Reminder that the election will be rigged so bad it will take a landslide to break even.
We may never seethe real maps.

Scarsdale-fag here. Not jewish i swear. He may win here

t. Jew

NY's little bro NJ here. Trump will win here too

You live in the upstate, don't you? So do I.

He's gonna win everywhere but the major cities, just like what happened with Bernie in the primaries. Clinton will end up winning it.

Don't get me wrong: play your part and vote. But I'll be colored surprised if our state gets colored red.

This is why nobody takes Cred Forums's retardation seriously.

Reminder that we have millions and millions more hispanics now.

Even aside from racial demographics, we have a completely different electorate in 2016 than we did 32 years ago. The politics of the time are different.You can't even compare the two, really.