libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Carrot top.

Hillary

The incident involves a time machine and 2 railguns

Donald Trump

The Federal Reserve for signing Executive Order 11110

It was Micheal Tupsy. If you dont know who he is look him up. He gangraped his wife's son and wanted revenge

Havent you seen the vids/pics? Obvious suicide

Seriously?
Do you have a link to prove it?

Suicide via back of the head? Wtf is this the matrix

Clay Shaw.

Oswald was a Patsy

Cruz is the Pussy

well here's my theory. most people either know nothing about it and the ones that do just think i'm crazy. But there's no doubt in my mind that all evidence leads to...lee harvey oswald

>It was a prank, bro! Here's the camera!

Hitler Jr.

mexicans

I don't think anyone denies Oswald was involved. It's clear that more people were involved, however, and that Oswald was able to act because the powers that be intentionally left JFK exposed and vulnerable.

The Jews.

see humansarefree.com/2013/11/jfk-killed-after-shutting-down.html

We will never know.

THE END.

Just look it up.

Idiots think it was about that secret society speech he gave, but it was because he signed Exec Order 11110 which took some power away from the Fed by letting the government print its own money backed by silver IIRC.

Some chump working under the orders of LBJ in order for the niggers to continue to vote Democrat.

CIA

He was looking for big guys.

A lot of people wanted him dead.

Jews in the Federal Reserve

The Mil-Industry for wanting to end the 'Nam.
The crime mob because of Robert Kennedy.
The KGB 'cuz commies.

Just to name a few.

this
also read

Lyndon Blowjobson and Richard Dickson

>"SIngle mothers parent better than straight people you sexist! It was tha ebul right-wing CIA."

The same people putting Trump in power.

>inb4 CTR

Hillary is a kike too.

Technically this.

Not CTR, I support Trump, but you should be aware that he's still CO and has links to many Jews. Just look at his daughter and son-in-law.

Better than Hillary though.

(((They))).

The Jews (((Federal Reserve)))

/thread

The Bolsheviks

And I think there were a few notes minted and put into circulation. Silver certificates.

The Jews

Then the Palestinians copied them and killed his brother

got any wikileaks to back that up?

>inb4 CTR

>Not CTR

That was temporary power to transition getting off the silver standard in favor of fed notes. JFK saw that industrial use of silver would skyrocket and wanted it not to back fiat.

I had an English professor who made us write about many different 'conspiracies' (I hate to even use that term, especially here; the warren report was bullshit) and the book "Crossfire" postulates this theory as well. I think that part of the book was sloppy research.

Well, he was killed in then CIA Head GWB Sr. Territory, by a sniper who defected to Russia (treason) and then was allowed to return with a Russian wife with no penalties. Coulda been anyone.

is he died??

jfk was stoned out of his fucking mind and screwing whores all the time until he drove defenseless down a published route greeting plebs and one of them blew his head off

(((they))) did

JFK didn't want Israel to have nukes as he knew it would fuck up the middle east . He wasn't keen on giving Israel tonnes of funding either so (((they)))) took him out.

LBJ was happy to be the kikes bitch.

I think it's pretty obvious it was ordered by some branch of our own government. The question is, which one?

Side note, it still pisses me off everytime I see JFK and think about Stephen King's 11/22/63. The fact that he copped out and made it follow the fucking official narrative to a T is pathetic. Pretty much killed any faith I had left in him.

JFK

It doesn't matter who you vote for, voting isn't real. By all means, all of you vote for Trump, I'm not saying you have to refrain from voting, but it doesn't matter either way. Trump is already set up to win, this has probably been in the works for several years at the very least. In my opinion, the right thing to do when you see this evil, Satanic forces influence in front of your own face, reject it as strongly as you can. I'm trying my hardest not to participate in their bullshit, pretend little show/distraction.

Also, it's not just Ivanka or one of his sons, both of his sons are married to Jewish women, and Tiffany is dating the son of a rich kike. Trump's own sister also married a rich Jewish man. His great aunts, sisters of grandpa Frederick, also married rich Jewish men. Frederick's mother was named Katherina Kober, daughter of Johann Jakob Kober. Kober is an Ashkenazim surname, it also has the same meaning as the Jewish name Jakob so this guy has a doubly Jewish name.

There is no better option, there may as well be one candidate, they're both exactly identical underneath their bullshit facades.

> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb

Wasn't JFK going to issue a new form of currency by the state and not the Federal Reserve and thats why he died?

Lee Harvey Oswald, are y'all fucking stupid?

Me

Nice repeating digits and nice proxy/VPN.

No.

>Kennedy repeated his calls for Congress to act on several occasions, including his 1963 Economic Report, where he wrote:[4]

I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

He was giving the Fed more power.

Allen Dulles, LBJ, Howard Hunt, Corsican gansters, etc etc

Sort of.

He planned to bring his own Silver backed banknotes which would've put the Fed out of business.

>what he said is more important than what he actually did
kys kike

First time I've been called that here, thanks Dad.

Here's 8 better rabbit holes to go down:

1. For failing to give military cover during Bay of Pigs
2. For not agreeing to a full-scale invasion of Cuba.
3. His diplomatic moves vis a vis the Soviet Union.
4. His position to not escalate in/ eventually disengage from Vietnam.
5. His antagonism toward Langley.
6. The firing of Allen Dulles.
7. Bobby Kennedy going after the Mafia.
8. J. Edgar Hoover

m8 He wasn't actually a good president, it's just that he actually fought the Jews, even if he didn't intend to. That alone makes him pretty good.

Otherwise he wasn't good at all, I'm not a JFK dindu nuffin guy.