Visegrád Group

Thoughts on their opposition to the immigration crisis?

I'm mildly unnerved at how the closer you get to Russia the less stupid you become.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.at/20160913/austrias-hofer-wants-broader-visegrad-group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Control your population with fear of an invisible enemy. Classic.

you're one to speak

cuck

We have a very visible enemy: the islamist no-go zone sometimes referred as western europe

enemy isn't so invisible in Paris

ye better watch out for those nazis

It pisses me off how they want to leech as much as they can off the EU's tit while complaining about it.

I want them to leave the EU like we did, but clearly they love gibs too much. Also fuck Orban.

The whole migrant crisis had an advantage: it helped us prove that V4 is not as useless as we previously thought. The four of us are capable of cooperating and helping each other out. Our interests align.

Man, come on. You are practically drowning in it.

>Thoughts on their opposition to the immigration crisis?

We will remain white and Christian.

They are a light of hope in a time of darkness.

this desu
it was a meme before but now its becoming somewhat relevant "union within union"
thelocal.at/20160913/austrias-hofer-wants-broader-visegrad-group

Fixed

>Russia is not stupid and is nationalistic meme
Just no

I like this one.

Anyway, fun fact: the idea of the Visegrád group goes all the way back to the 14th century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group

>thelocal.at/20160913/austrias-hofer-wants-broader-visegrad-group
That'd be excellent. Merkel would have some more trouble in pushing her disastrous ideas.

I guess I am blessed to live in most racist and atheist country with cheapest quality beer.

They still want free movement of labour and for all their anti-EU talk they still need to stay in.

This is just like with Enoch, Cred Forums shits itself over 'muh based' because of an anti-immigration stance, but ignores everything else.

our SS guys do cooperate with russia since 50s. fighting the imperialism together. russia is based and stable.

how does one be godless and not degenerate?

only a fool would not want to be part of EU. there were plans since 70s that even Russia could be integrated, but it's their call, doors to Europe are open to anyone willing.

True.

Jobbik seem pretty based, except for the ethnic Turanism.

jobbik is shit because of turanism

ffs, wtf

Better than sucking Jew cock, though. Islam can be pretty based when it comes to Jews.

Yup turanism is pure cancer. I really hope they stop that shit.

We will be one day what Confederation was in 61.
It will come one day. Great European Civil war.

It's not an actual political group and all of their leaders are controlled opposition.

also it’s shit because of muh trianon
and most voters (and probably most members) are pseudohistorian wewuzers
pic doesnt make sense
islam never was and never will be the ally of christians or europe
calling that retarded religion the last hope fo humanity is autistic

>Implying that areas that are 100% hungarian like southern slovakia shouldnt be Hungarys cause muh 10000bc lands

jobbik wants it all

fixed

>Visegrád Group
Kek
nothing will come out of it - after the migrant situation calms a bit further Czechia will jump ship and join german club first, then Slovakia will follow suit and then there will not be any V4 anymore

You shut your whore mouth horse eater.

We will NEVER let shitskins in. Screencap this I don't care.

Go away hans Nice proxy tho

Seem based. I think they'll replace the west similar to Rome replacing Greece.

I'd like them more if they were anti-EU. Seems like they want all the good things they get from the EU without any of the bad things.

pls take us in

t. 800 years of expirience in being part of hungary

Yup, Hungary actually opposed Brexit because muh gibs.

nogs are not the main issue - real problem lies in a fact that there are still nationals of ABC countries thinking that either West or East cares about them and wants something more than simply exploit them

it is a complex many people in Poland also suffer - they believe that if only they will bend over far enough, work hard enough or suck dick with enough blind dedication they will be accepted into the more enlightened fold of whoever suits their current ideology more
politicians are no more immune to that than common men

as it has always been, we can only stand united, but if history teaches anything it's the fact that we never learn

Yup, Hungary actually opposed Brexit because muh gibs.

Eternal Anglo sold us 3 times, anyways if i want to tell you natinalist jokes : Do you live in a country what is bordered by itself?

And once again a filthy Frenchie makes himself look like an idiot.

Ya know this board really ought to ban not just leafs but frogs as well.

i need to take a big fat shit

t. me

I think Czechs don't like church itself and organized faith. That does not equal godless.

Not being degenerate is about recognizing bullshit and hidden threats in advance. We had lot of time to learn that from the previous communist regime.

>Czechia will jump ship and join german club first
>I don't know shit about Czechs: the post.

>and Christian
Jacek pls.

see

actually thanks to communist regime, we are now free of the cuckdom. commies didnt want any revolution here and so they supressed any subversive elements of cultural marxism. In the west, the proces started in the 60s, but we were shielded from it. So many things seems normal to germans that are wierd to us, because they are 30 years ahead in brainwashing.
Commies wanted strong state with powerful industry and army that could take down the west, so they just didnt let the subversive bullshit in. In many ways they were similar to nazis (excluding the disasterous economic policies ofc)

> horse eater
Kek no one in Poland eats horse this is a civilized country unlike France

good thing I'll vote jobbik

No way Ukrain is a shit hole and they are already invadeing Poland as it is.

yeah. commies were insane here. i've had a few 2nd hand reports and the oppression and quality of life in general regressed drastically. they wanted it all, they took it all, because the system allowed them to. never again.