Hey Cred Forums today in one of my classes (college not highschool) I was writing as I do (pic related) and some thing...

Hey Cred Forums today in one of my classes (college not highschool) I was writing as I do (pic related) and some thing happened that has never happened before 1. Some one said they liked my writing 2. This some one was a girl how also doodles in her notes. When she said she liked my work I just said thank you. And turned back to face the teacher. I wanted to say more but I was to baffled and flustered. What would Cred Forums do. I need advice

Don't think to much. If you are going to act you might hurt yourself mentally. Just leave it as what it is and return when it's something more obvious

I know but i want to fuck her in the pussy

Well.. If you aren't a fat autist you could try to get closer to her. Shouldn't be that hard but I need more details.
>How populair is she
>How populair are you.
>etc etc

Tell her you are a gorilladick god and you make dyke pussy wet. Tell her she has about 10 seconds to show you her whole because this gorilladick is hungry and if she doesn't blow you right, you might have to kill her.

I look ok without clothes i want to show you but id get banned like always and neither of us is too popular. My whole class is rather individualist.

offer to tutor her you fucking idiot

build it up.

sex is the last thing on her mind.

don't put the cart before the horse.

demonstrate you're worth a fuck for your intelligence if not your physical prowess.

I dont want to invest time in being nice and shit i only want to fuck

Retarded romanian physics

Be an alpha male in your class of indivdualists and show her that you are the big deal.

Good advice. Thanks my nigga

>> what a disgusting white cis male picking stem over gender studies.
Just talk to her dude what's the worst that can happen even if she rejects you, you will be more experienced for the next encounter

listen to this rareflag

just have fun

there are a million other girls around. this is not precious.

There are people who don't doodle in their notes?

>pic related
>its fucking sideways
90IQ retard detected
kill yourself, faggot.

We are not that rare it's just that you are probably sleeping when we are awake and vise versa

Do this

It's a trap bro. Girls and guys tell me I have nice writing (for a guy) all the time. They just want help because they have no understanding of what is going on. Why else would they look at your notes in the first place?

i only have fun with your mother:)))

>see nerd
>compliment him
>copy his work

Tell her you want to tie her up and fuck her ass without lube, then cuddle her and watch a scary movie afterwords.

Thank me later.

Your handwriting triggers me. As someone who's OCD about having good notation at least yours doesn't make me want to punch you

Who cares about handwriting

This thread should be on /adv/.

That's nice, but your writing is atrocious.

>college
>popularity matters

High schooler detected