Trump is a ''con man'' says Robert Reich

(((Reich)))

Oh wait

>being successful means you have to be jew with your money
here's an idea
maybe building things is more important than gross wealth

>But if he had just put that $200 million into an index fund and reinvested the dividends, he'd be worth twelve billion today
Wow, what's even the point of creating thousands of jobs, having your name on the tallest building in dozens of cities, and being a contemporary American media personality? Really makes u think.

Exactly. No one would know or care about Trump if he did what Robert Reich said. Trump has a brand, he's famous, he's about to be the next fucking president!

>if he just did X he would have x30 his starting money
Then where is your fortune faggot?
If it's literally that easy to x30 your money, why haven't he?

So Reich went to a man and deliberately lied to him? The index fund myth has been proven false about six gorillion times. What a disgusting piece of shit.

>If he sat and did nothing he would be more successful!!! THAT PROVES HE'S ACTUALLY DUMB

God I hate that line of argumentation, he tried his hand at independently aggressively expanding his business and was extremely successful in doing so.

It's like saying "The smartest move in chess is not to play and do something more useful XD"

1 successful lazy move is not better proof of intelligence than hundreds of thousands of correct decisions made over a lifetime.

Who?

This reads like the tumblr shit where people "school" an "ignorant shitlord"

Praise kek, witnessed

But link tho

And that Trump supporters name was Albert Einstein. Like and share if you agree.

Also, this conversation reeks of imaginary strawman. I have heard so many versions of the same exact "le he's no successful buznismen!" meme. Robert Keich is just trying to stay relevant by jumping on the Trump-hate bandwagon a few months too late.

Kek

>Reich
>German for "Rich"

What a great last name for such a massive fucking libshit faggot.

Robert Reich? With a name like that he must be a nazi.

Didn't he start with a small loan of a million dollars?

worse than an atheist

w t f
i
H a t e
trump
n o w

>A successful businessman is a businessman who maximizes liquidity at the expense of all else
I've never heard this before, most people think that misers are scum who don't do the good things that capitalism allows the wealthy to do, like invest in properties that can employ people who are out of work.

this sounds as bad as one of those self-indulgent fantasies where a professor is trying to teach science and the righteous god-fearing redneck slaps him down with his religious "logic" in the middle of a lecture

>worth 4.5bn
>doesn't mean he's a success
Some fat loser who memorized insults and doesn't understand economics or inflation.