Ask a serving Uk police officer anything

And again.... here I am. Off duty tonight after a busy weekend of dealing with complete Fucktards who can't manage a single fucking day without calling us.

Question me, I'll try to answer. Its like an unofficial LBC.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Ian_Tomlinson
clarionproject.org/news/muslim-gangs-enforcing-sharia-london-streets#
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463517/Police-took-Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-ignored-pleas-victims-claimed-IPCC-watchdog-says-probing-194-complaints-scandal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter_Joke_Trial
clarionproject.org/news/muslim-gangs-enforcing-sharia-london-streets)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you get daily urges to eradicate the kebab invaders?

I'm watching Come Dine With Me without a TV licence
Come get me bitch

How fucked are we, honestly?

You are in our database!

If you were to look at my recordeds traffic stops and the people i issue tickets to, I look like the worlds biggest racist... I literally only seem to stop black and Asian drivers for being fuck heads

Why are you so racist?

you fucking rebel.

Whats the pay like considering you have to deal with niggers day in and day out.

I have a spoon without a licence, come get me pig.

Oh and there's a bunch of rapes happening in Rotherham, you pigs going to go sort that out or just ignore it again?

You police make me sick, the corrupt, lazy scumshit ones in the force need to be put in prison and charged with sedition, you enable crimes, you target the vulnerable and ignore the real criminals in this country.

You're a joke and you need fixing, you know I'm right.

>off duty
Nope

Is the Muslim violence in the UK as bad as Cred Forums would lead you to believe?

Or is it grossly exaggerated?

> asians

You mean pakis. Leave my nipbros alone.

Would I be resented if I did direct entry to Inspector because of my degree

massively.... There simply are not enough officers to combat anything even remotely similar to the london riots of 2012.

there is also a massive drive to recruit none white officers and BME officers who really have not got a clue what they are doing.

at the moment the met is recruiting the right colour but not the right person...

What would your dream job be? TSG?

whats you opinion of poles?

because i am?

Do you hate brown people?

How much diversity training do you have

What happens to my DNA sample I gave years ago when I was arrested (got a caution).

Do you ever wish you were an American cop?(shoot first, then shoot 10 more times?)

>massively.... There simply are not enough officers to combat anything even remotely similar to the london riots of 2012.

how about with more guns tanks and massive deputization of the populace?

im on the old pay scale so im taking home almost 40k a year so its pretty good.

anyone whos joined in the last few years though.... doing it for somehting like 1700 a months... what the fuck. its a joke.

Why are our police so fucking cucked now? They used to be cracking protesters heads in the 80's and before the late 60's they rounded up gays and beat the shit out of them.

What happened?

Do you wish there was a standing "shoot on sight" order for niggers?

do you feel safe without a gun

The met did this in the early 90's with Catholics and Protestants, it's pathetic.

Niggers don't want to be police officers, neither do pakis. They would rather be criminals, tell your superiors this and tell them to get blown up in a terrorist attack.

London Met and Yorkshire police both need to be blasted with nukes.

I expect the job makes anyone racist, dealing with scum day in day out.

theres always one thick as fuck idiot. Congratulations your in pole position.

How common is racism among your fellow officers? Do people ever say anything?

Is the UK the same as the US in that only poor uneducated people call the police?

How many underage girls did you help grooming?

When will you start lynching the mudslimes? I mean you have already turned the UK into a country-sized concentration camp, so when does the lynching and gassing start?

>your
Did you suck your way to becoming a police officer you fucking pig.

every brown person you stop thats brown usually goes on about being muslim and are some how exempt from the law of the land.

i attended a road traffic collision the other night and one car was full of muslims.... apparently because they are muslim i am not allowed to breathalise them....

they are all wankers buddy

massively

I sort of meant it as a joke.

I know the job is sort of "human trash collector".

go away piggu

i dont have one. Im on team and i genuinely think thats the reason everyone joins the police, drive fast in cars, arrest people and genuinely be a bit of a jack of all traits.

Ive got no plans to move at the moment.

link to the /r/AmA?

i married one so pretty good.

Sounds like the niggers (not based black people, they do exist) here.

I got mugged and the police took a saliva sample. Could this be used to convict me in the future?

mostly. but only because they lie and use their religion as an excuse.

Did you always want to be a policeman or did it start when you were bullied at school?

>#BlackLivesMatter
Kill all cops

we store it for 3 years and then destroy it... what was your other question nigger?

Which region do you work in?

we store it for 3 years and then destroy it... what was your other question nigger?

How do you handle homeless people?

Why do UK coppers commit so much rape?

What is your rank and what branch are you in

If asked 'do you know what speed you were going, sir?', what is the best response given that I was going over the speedlimit...

the media and SJW's

sometimes no

skin colour doesnt really bother me as much as society.

i wish i could shoot and kill a lot of poeple though

What are your thoughts on our current drug legislation? Do you feel like your wasting your time dealing with stoners? Any laws you don't like enforcing?

there are a number of black and asian officers on my team and they hate their own kind more than me

everyone hates somalians though

What's the most bizarre incident you've ever been called out to attend?

no. most of the Uk police officers have a degree

That is no wonder. In South Africa blacks are ten times more likely to break traffic rules.

none.

What's your opinion on that copper who got away with murdering Ian Tomlinson (was that his name?)?

Inquest said he was unlawfully killed, the bloke that killed him got off scot free.

It seemed to me at the time like the prime example of the corrupt system looking out for each other and the reason some people don't like the popo.

im waiting buddy. just like you

your still winning faggot

I know who you are.

How many mph past the limit would you allow a biker to zoom past you at before you would stop them

i was the bully mate. thanks for projecting though

I'm a bit brown and I have refused going to europe (and the uk) because I fear being mistaken by a muslim and being stabed by angry nationalist

are my fears founded? or you are so cucked you don't stab pakies in dark blind alleys?

>tell your superiors this and tell them to get blown up in a terrorist attack
I agree, but start looking for a new job first.

MET

ignore them

are all the nonwhites actually keen coppers or do you reckon there are some who are in it to help out their mudbuddies/get amongst the ficki

im in TP 'territorial police' and Im a constable.

do you drink on the job?
Do you have muttonchops?
Do you wear a tall blue hat?

have you ever wished you were an american police officer so you could blast some niggers?

you can text me or send me and email then

>Illiterate
Check.

>Former bully
Check.

>Retarded inbred married to a foreigner
Check check check!

What do you think about Scotlandtyard police? It seems to me they went full regressive and acts like fascists, as if they hired someone from Tumblr. I saw them dox and threaten people, they arrested young boy because he looked up UKIP at school pc, and when the cop was questioned about it he just said it was right thing to do.

Everytime I see something staggering, it seems to come from Scotlandtyard, how come?

Thinking of becoming a special in the met, apparently it's very overstretched, recommend?

Ever had any weird situations? UFOs? I'm writing a book at the moment involving cases of such things.

He said call the police you fucking mongoloid, not join the police

I'm American, white, well dressed, 60 yrs old, respectful of authority ( US CCW permit holder ) and always have at least a 3" blade folding knife on me.

If I'm stopped in London on the street, and police find my knife....what happens to me?

there are some that are clearly in the job for the paycheque only and are really really shit coppers.

but if they were to be fired then there would be some form of scandal.

no
no
yeah

Suppose you become supreme ruler of Britain.

How do you fix the country?

you can do it but you will be treated like a cunt by me and everyone else who is a paid constable.

We stab pakies in fully lighted square centres. You are always welcome here.

probably nothing.

a locking knife in the Uk has to be over 3.75 to constitute an offence unless you say something rrally stupid when asked why you are carrying it.

I'm about to graduate college in a year here with a double major in economics and international studies, minor chinese. I just got accepted into LSE for my graduate degree next year, after I get my masters I'd like to do some time as a police officer for the met. As an american, what are my chances of being hired and being allowed to life/work in the UK as a police officer? I want to do what I can to stop the pending invasion. Oh also, I'm black.

Do you say "What's all this then?"

marshall law and start deporting somalians in droves.

bless you for doing your job

london must be a shitshow 24/7

what is the best day you've had on the job?

I constantly have to remind myself that's not an arse when I see it

How do you plan on tackling the assault bicycle wheel problem that's plaguing britain?

if you get the relivent visa to come her and work i dont see what the problem would be.

They would probably bend over backwards to recruit you to be honests.

Why will I be treated like a cunt for giving up my saturday without pay to help?

when im taking the piss.... usually they run off by the time ive got 'What's' out of my mouth but then i can stick the fuck out of them as tey try and run away.

only somalians?

Dump some Tea in a nearby river.

Have you ever stopped a good looking girl and look for a reason to anally probe her?

when i got sent home early... also another one where i arrested a black rapist and he got 17 years in prison..... good times senpai.

Good to know, do you work with any Americans?

because you are doing my job for free and we all resent it.

they are a massive part of the problems... Thats to start dude.

(Recruiter for the public sector here),

Under our current guidance you would not be applicable for employment. You must be either a EEA citizen, commonwealth citizen with indefinite leave to remain or be on a spousal visa if you are from outside commonwealth/EU.

More than likely the same with joining the police force, considering my department and all.

i used to work with a brit who spent around 15 years in america.
I think he was a police officer in new jersey.

he was lazy as fuck though. Really hated working with him and i have a feeling the guys in america hated working with him to.

ching chong asians are terrible drivers too.

Jersey is a notorious shithole

>Thinking individual police officers are personally responsible for hierarchical corruption.
Most police officers are probably fucking disgusted by what their nation has become, along with most British soldiers, but really there's fuck all you can do about it when you're on the job.

there was one occasion we were chasing a guy on a bike and i opened my car door on him and sent him spinning.
I had to help him write his statement because he ddidnt know what to write so we were covered legislation wise.

>>tell your superiors this and tell them to get blown up in a terrorist attack
>I agree, but start looking for a new job first.
It's not the police. It's the politicians that make laws and policies.

How hard can that be to understand? There might come a time when the people might need to cover the policeman's back. god forbid that kind of chaos.

Hey there bobby.
I would like to start out by saying you guys are a cool force, not as pro as say the German police but bretty cool - from a customers perspective...(they don't have hillsborough coverups, acpo as a private company immune to public scrutiny - or even that complete fuck up with the brazillian, where one jobs worth was taking a piss in the park when he should have been on watch - and then the complete panic reaction - executing a man in cold blood you knew nothing about, but I digress)...

I would like to ask you what percentage of your targets attempt to flee. I have seen multiple arrests in the UK and it never ceases to amaze me that the scum don't run. Out of ten, how many are likely to be runners?

I'm starting my criminology degree tomorrow. Would joining the police be a good choice after i'm done? Or is there a better position that i would be able to get with my future degree?

>>Retarded inbred married to a foreigner
but married to a Pole

yet we are all blamed with how awful the country has become.

Nothing like the thankless task of wrestling with a knifed up crack head to appreciate how little joe public cares about us.

Get off Cred Forums David & get back on GTA.

I will never go to the police ever again. Not even if my dad is killed and mum is raped and I know who did it.

Thanks for what you do, and for sharing here

Godspeed based PC user

hey know. theirs no need to mayk fun of his for spelling things unrightfully. childrenish behaviour.

What're your friends in the force like? Are they all PC faggots or are can you have banter with them?

are you going to bail when the mudshits organize and start burning your shit down?

and do you support your citizens carrying guns if they prove competent to do so?

>disgusted by the corruption of their bosses
>continue to do their bidding anyway

Maybe whites aren't fuck heads, idiot

What kind of combat training do UK police get?
I want to get into self defence but karate is too much of a meme and krav maga seems too brutal to be useful in a typical pub brawl type situation.

How much does the massive CCTV system in London actually help fighting crime, out of curiousity?

to be honest, most of the people that have been through the system know its not worth running because they get much much longer behind bars than if they just give up....

a shoplifter who hands himself in and waits for police to arrive if they are caught by security usually spends around 2-5 months in prison if guiolty.....

if they run and are caught and/or idewntified.... it can be closer to one year and then habitual shoplifters or whatever offecne they commit they know its worth staying around to prevent a heavier sentecne.

What is your experience with polish people?

Heard anything interesting about operation Yewtree and Dolphin Sq?

thanks man.

Why the fuck does Britain have race quotas for government jobs?

Did you guys have some sort of apartheid going in the past that I am not aware of?

ive said some really fucking un PC things to colleauges and they all know how much i love trump.

They are cool... its just a job at the end of the day.

This, sadly.

>Police dont even have to go undercover to get Cred Forums to fucking talk to them about stuff

Fuck off fag

i married a polish women and speak a reasonable amount of polish so not bad.

calm down goy

Not him but it is not a quota for government jobs, just police.

The police has faced issues with approachability and trust from ethnic minority communities, by hiring black officers they reckon they can get blacks to talk more readily.

Or as they put it "increase police-community relations".

How often do runners get away?

Why do you do it when the media insist you're a shower of black hating cunts?

>60 yrs old

Have you ever had the pleasure of interacting with the british military? If so any opinions on the various services?

I agree with this, based on what some family members in the Police told me. I wish our cops and armed forces would join up and have a massive revolt though, purge the country of Leftists and all the brown scum. I'm not a racist without a cause, I was abused by a gang of them,

Does multiculturism work?

>there is also a massive drive to recruit none white officers and BME officers who really have not got a clue what they are doing.
>at the moment the met is recruiting the right colour but not the right person...

All part of the agenda. All non-whites need to die. It's as simple as.

what you think about that current officer in the news that breaking that guys car window? Guy sounds like a typical luton muslim faggot and iprobably do same thing.

Applied for a job as entry level police back in 2006 when I failed out of university as a software engineer.

Got invited to the interview at hendon, but failed when I said id try to solve a race issue face to face instead of "notify a superior officer".

I'm black.
Wot?

Anyway I'd have loved to have joined SO19 but that's probably a pipe dream since I'm myopic.

As a Baltimore City native, I can tell you exactly how well sending Dindus to police Dindus will work out.

my city is going to start recruitment, I'm not black but of "eastern European" heritage will this give me any advantage?

not very often.

So they have to hire blacks because blacks are racist and wont cooperate with whitey?

How did Europe get so nandy pandy, especially Britain you guys used to be so fucking based.

All those amazing war stories and bravery and now your country capitulates at every corner to the gollywog.

Makes me sick.

taekwondo or jiujitsu will serve you well

Call the Metropolitan dream team -- I want all active detectives, dog units, all active firearm teams, scour the system for available helicopters; we got a live one boys.

I drove into canary wharf just after 7/7 and they swabbed my cheek cells and wiped the steering wheel.

Could this be used to convict me in the future?

Is there a particularly interesting chase story you could share?

>taekwondo

Is this a joke?

because i genuinely believe im doing somehting that not many people would do.

I put my life at risk on a daily basis.

Mostly for idiots who have had an arguement with their missus about the TV remote or something stupid...

sometimes though... just sometimes I help someone who genuinely needs help or arrest some nasty cunt who needs to spend a long time behind bars because they are a danger to regular people.

God bless you bobby. I work for the NHS (mental health) and apart from you guys taking fucking ages to transport patients or respond to assaults on the ward, all my dealings with you have been really cool. Helped get a revolving door patient prison time for being a giant piece of shit 10/10 you are my greatest ally.

How you feel about May telling police to police the internet?

>jiujitsu
Cool, I did some wrist locks/brake falls at uni, might take that up again.

Anyways yeah how often do police work with MI5 / MI6 and do you have any opinions on them

Blame the policy makers, they dictate how to police to the police.

Remember Rotherham, it was pressure from Labour to cover it up.

we've got a few bases on our borough. Usually good guys. Never a problem and a pleasure to deal with....

although i understand why MP's have a shitty rep with the regulars.

Everyone bar blacks yes.

there is a moratorium on how long they can keep the stuff - although they tried to make the case for indefinitely.....but got told it's not ok. Their ability and willingness to follow court directives is not very promising. You should be careful.

i've been racking my brain about this for quite a while...

to be honest, with the video clip ive seen, i dont think he was justified in his actions...

word on the street is that hes currently on restricted duties and i reckon hes probbaly going to loose his job.

i have only seen the video though and there may be more to it than meets the eye.

How do you like Thanmsmead?

yeah. I work with quite a few poles and they do really well given the community we police.

ive heard of the odd romanian getting through the recuritment process too and they get taken to specialist squads quite quikcly as they are in demand.

>>disgusted by the corruption of their bosses
Their "bosses" are the politicians we put in office, shithead.

>and apart from you guys taking fucking ages to transport patients
Shouldn't the NHS be doing this?
> or respond to assaults on the ward
Again, if there are at risk patients, shouldn't there be on site security?

I've heard some horror stories from SLAM NHS Trust. Like dangerous patients waltzing in off the street and using staff toilets etc.

no. if you are not convicted of a crime then they destroy it.

They hand girls around like currency.
Customs house.

many..... The quickest one is that i had one guy try to get away from me on foot but he weighed like 16 stone.

I knew he wasnt going to get far but still thought i would have a crack anyway as i could justify it...

i broke his knee cap in half and hes know of crutches for the rest of his fat life.

Stupid cunt.

fuck off

> (You)
yrs old
Hahahahhaa, i did a double take! that is close to what I looked liked in the past..........like 30 yrs ago. lol!

Was Ian Tomlinsons death justifiable?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Ian_Tomlinson

I couldnt give a shit about policing the internet.

I use pepe alot at work to mark my gear and im slowly getting rid of it as he becomes more mainstream.

It started off as a joke but as he becomes more popular im at risk at revealing my power level.

yes it should be the NHS MH teams doing this but most of them are idiots (not incliding the poster) and from zambia or nigeria and havent got a fucking clue... ive lost count of how many times ive reported MH issues at a MH hospital.

but surely they could just sequence the sample, store the data digitally(or identifying genetic markers) then destroy the sample.

Oh shit I got done for riding my moped without insurance. Judge said it was a misdemeanour.

I better keep my nose clean.

Will the UK become a muslim caliphate and what is the feeling of the average Brit about immigration and the future of the UK?

How many Romanian criminals have you caught?

see

its like a little boy from a young persons home that keeps going missing.

To reduce the paper work they start altering the definition of 'missing' so we dont have to continually attend the address.

The UK is going to go along way to appease the Muslim population and we WILL bend over backwards in the name of 'intergation'

The problem is that the mussies will keep taking to the point that the general populis will start upping the abuse against the mussies... that will be where the governement steps in and stops all the shit that labour intorcuded.

I would burn every single one of the extremeists cunts if it was up to me.

every single romanian i know has a PNCID. You are all fucking criminals.

>Their "bosses" are the politicians we put in office, shithead.

Irrelevant to my point how they got there. Fact is, these cops continue to do the bidding of people (and policies) they find disgusting. This isn't the military, there are no desertion laws that apply to cops, they can leave at ANY time. Yet cucks like this britcop continue to work for them. Really makes you wonder what their motivations are (((paycheck)))

Aside from 'A LEAF'

Yeah, a lot of it is the paycheck. But most of our laws are for a reason.

Come talk to me whern you ar'nt bending over backwards to deepthroat syrian cock.

We aren't French, we don't give in at the slightest sign of pressure. We wade it out and work for a better future.

>leaf having an image like that saved and called assbaby1.jpg implying there are more assbabies

Sounds about right.

see

how did you join the force? did you serve in the military first?

How have you not been arrested yet for posting on Cred Forums? Plz respond

kek, what's a PNCID? Google only lists results for PNCDI.

I cant remember all the details, but essentially the courts found that keeping any samples beyond 7 years was unreasonable. I think the police did try and make a case for digitised samples - but the costs alone are prohibitive and automated sequencing is ok for specific markers but not so for a complete sequence - you are looking at about $100$200 for a full sequence - and it will take special chips to do the job. It should be unlawful to keep innocent civilians from any databases. Its a remarkable area of law in the sense that the police themselves refuse to keep police officers dna, but insist as often as they can in obtaining and then keeping yours. I am not sure what current procedures are, but I do remember that in some cases samples were left to rot in staff fridges and in others retained indefinitely. It's a whole chain of custody and responsibility thing that I think is beyond 'easy-to-use' without special training. I suspect your sample is 'lost', but you may want to check it out - 7/7 was almost 10 years ago, there should be no reason for them to have it any longer. You might get compensation...

I'm British though, polish is my second language

We get some self defence/control and restraint training but we're not allowed to go at it full force because of wanting to maintain therapeutic relationships. Staffing is quite bad, we don't always have C&R trained staff or a seclusion/de-esclatation space to calm the patient down in.

You're right though mate, NHS is shambles at the moment, especially mental health.

Yeah bank staff are usually from outside of europe

how unsafe do you feel on a daily basis?
you're not allowed to carry a firearm, right?

Better ways to do it m8

>deepthroat syrian cock

You, as a Brit (a Brit who has arrested otherwise law abiding white folk for having a knife or not having a tv license, I'm sure) dares criticize Canada for letting in some Syrians when places in your country have this happen

Shall I dump my folder?

What BOCU?

Also just called DPS.

He's right, pig.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463517/Police-took-Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-ignored-pleas-victims-claimed-IPCC-watchdog-says-probing-194-complaints-scandal.html

Such an opportunity - more questions:

1. What is your opinion of the PACE codes
2. What percentage of your targets understand the PACE codes and how to use them?
3. Can you provide clarity on the dna thang here

Are you retarded or just an american with a proxy?

How much of your work is paperwork and just meeting quotas? There one faggot where I live that likes to randomly camp on a blind spot and ticket everyone that does 1 mile over the speed limit. I've never been caught, but he makes me hate the police.

Also, is it true that female officers have a huge baton up their backside? I hear they are generally worse than male officers to deal with because they feel like they always have something to prove.

No criminal understands PACE because they are too stupid to bother learning about how the law affects them.

If they took half the time they spent being a degenerate cunt learning about how the law works they could be lawyers.

Why do YOU refuse to arrest paki rapist but arrest white guys for saying hurtful things? Why don't you put your foot down and say no? Traitor.

i was in the miliatry yes.

police national computer Identification

ive got a massive metal stick and I dont mind cracking skulls.

In my opinion, if you need more than that then you are a pussy.

If i get stabbed/shot then its time off on holiday :)

How are we pandering to them when we leave them to starve in Calais?

You know, you could become a police officer and do the things you are asking of OP, right?

Why are you such white knights, and why is the only exception to this when little white girls get gangraped by Muslims?

Good to know that there are other met officers on here.

WHY DO YOU POSTS THIS PLEASE KILL YOURSELF

probably about 80% of my work is paper chasing.

That was social workers you fucking retard

This

sorry whats the question? What do i think about PACE?

its not quite that simple.

What you are refering to is what happened in YORKSHIRE?

Im nothing to do with that force buddy

British Police: Government whores enforcing a nanny state, pussified by diversity training
youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter_Joke_Trial

Saved. Will fap to.

What the fuck happened

yorkshire has nothing to do with me.

1. What is your opinion of the PACE codes - i.e. are they a hindrance - do they act as a pressure valve by creating space...
2. What percentage of your targets understand the PACE codes and how to use them?
3. Can you provide clarity on the dna thang
(You)

Kek hindu fag detected

Why are you traitorous cunts that let our kids get raped by muzzies. Seriously end yourself.

i kekd

Sound like a fucking pussy to me. All your answers this thread have been evasive to this point. You are a brain dead moron and if told to arrest a white person you do it without question.

I vaguely remember something about a pedo ring in Westminster too.

That quite funny - ISIS wannabees helping the H&M brand by marketting their £9.99 bras. I wonder how soon retail advertising will start using the ISIS meme to sell consumer goods...

'Infidels, our offers are so good you will behead yourself....'

Get knowledge about the religion and find some useful hadiths like those about following the law of the land when in lands that are not muslim. (Some muslims fled to Etiopia during the prophet's lifetime where they were allowed to live and got advice to follow the law and respect the autorities in the country.

When you are able to point out how they lack any sort of respect for their own religion and that they are not apparently following the religion particularly more than the atheists you can instantly shut them up. If you have a muslim officer working with you you can make him back you up if this is a common problem you have.

Ask a local scholar or imam for a list of hadiths about following the law.

I can kick the shit out of someone (read: use reasonable force) if:

A: section 3 of the criminal law act 1968 (i think)
which basiclly means that if someone is commiting an indicatable offence in front of me or has committed one then i can use reasonable force to detain them....

B: Section 117 PACE which allows me reaonable force to arrest someone (sec.1 PACE)

C: Common law (everyone has this) to prevent injury to another or to prevent damage to your property.

All in all im not an idiot and will make sure i cover myself if i stick someone.

There are no targets related to pace.

The DNA thing, i dont know how long we keep them for but if you are convicted of a crime then it is a pretty long time.

Any Irishmen on the police force they good?

This. This guy is a fool and part of the problem

I think I've seen you posting here before.

I'm the person who fell for the borough CID meme.

Coulda been rolling around with trident but instead I'm in CSU with 30 CRIS.

How do you feel about crimes going back to team?

some of the best 'theiftakers' i have ever met. Most of the paddy's i work with are as old school as fuck and really really good officers.

I don't get what you're saying m8

thankfully we're still not with crimes yet.

I had a huge fucking moan to my gov the other night about COPA coming to team and CSU fucking with us all the time.

end of the day, if CID cant deal with the volume then fucking leave.

The suits on our borough are a fucking joke..

Yes im the same person.

ANGLO'D

Oh, well they actually are worst on road, most of the time due impatience and ignorance that I can see from lorry, very rarely see white men wrongdoing, women are always on phone at lights, cyclists going through red light and so on.

is that why pakis are raping our kids? or is that your idea of successful integration?

I know you won't respond, like you haven't to any rape-gang related post in the thread.

Sheesh - I was just talking about Pace A-D. Stop & search, stop and account, recording of identity and so forth. My experience comes from being searched - under 'blanket area stop and search' stuff. I never did provide my id tho, insisting on recognition of code A. I just wanted to know if that would have irked you.

I think if you are a criminal they keep dna forever, like fingerprints mugshots etc - but the issue for normal citizens I guess is how long the dna is kept if they are not arrested or subsequently prosecuted, or even convicted. Criminals lose the right to privacy. But the average citizen should not lose them by stealth, I think would be a good gist that most would support.

They are, en mass.

We've got loads of literal probationers working main office and real cases getting handed Section 18s and been told to crack on because the stress is putting everyone else off.

That's part of what's devaluing it. Need to switch to IIOs having culpability for the quality of their initial investigations, and actually running jobs at court as OIC. Take CID back to just dealing with proper jobs.

They could all be done for treason and for assisting in the mass rape of our women. Even a police officer who visits Cred Forums is a race mixing degenerate communist. It is quite sickening to read this trash.

what the fuck?

again... ive never had any dealing with this.... if i had i would have done something.

The video on the link you posted - was a musie talking about the H&M brand bra - camera zoomed in for a shot of the price £9.99....
(see 00:21 -45 of the video on the page at the link you posted - clarionproject.org/news/muslim-gangs-enforcing-sharia-london-streets)
sort of like underhanded advertising. Spun a silly joke as a result

It's face got hit by a train.

to be honest the codes are just part of the job, if you are a decent person most of them you compy with anyway....

if i can confirm your ID without a photo then whats the problem?

and what you said about PNCID

to be honest, Anyone else bar CSU i dont have a problem with and will happily do the work.

probablem is one you have the IIO doing the COPA file and all thats needed for the MG3 what are the main office doing? Interview and bail?

its a fucking joke it keeps coming back to team...

What's the best way to get off of a shoplifting charge if they call the police?

Just for mild shit food/drink etc?

Would you fuck, you coward. You don't give a rats arse.

Hanging yourself is a pretty good trick.

yeah I bet stuff like that never happens in ...LONDON

Any thoughts on Tommy Robinson and how he's get harassed by cops?

Post photo of your uniform for proofs

hand yourself into the security guards at the earilest convenience if you get clocked.

admit it, claim you wont come back etc basiclly suck dick.

failing that, steal less than £100 and dont get caught more than a couple of times by the old bill or you'll get nicked.

Getting the five statements you didn't (and one more from the victim because the first wasn't up to scratch) and CCTV you weren't sure was there, and then a million CPS memos.

Genuinely surprised they've got you lads doing COPA files though. Can't say that's made it out here yet. Tbh that's probably more preparing you for carrying crimes the same way we're cycling the entirety of team skippers through CPU.

dude is a cunt.

joking aside, being on the board you can be someone you are not in real life.

I am a police oifficer but my views are alot more right wing than my job would allow.....

Tommy Robinson needs putting down. stirring racial hatred in areas that are under survalence by police anyway.

my last thread i posted proof by means of my warrant card. if you doubt me just go browse another thread.

the police have been corrupted by rabid Marxism, its not joe blogs the plod that is at fault... it's the system. There is a fascinating hitchins blog about the subject, where the recruiting form actually states that there is no such thing as an ethnic Englishman! Dirty commie terrorists

i nicked a chap the other day for DVCA. the statement CSU wanted was hearsay and the photos of the damage were a joke.

guy got a caution in the end but to take an IRV driver off the road for over half the shift to satisfy their lazyness is a fucking joke. GOD I FUCKING HATE SUITS.

>dude is a cunt.

You're a fucking cunt, you bitchmade pussy.

So is the rest of your joke of a force

I don't know about uk, but for the love of God, make it either a psych or law degree. There's not much call for people who know about baddies but aren't qualified to either work with them or advise them

wait wtf its still acting normal, cows must be even stupider than previously imagined

Cred Forums BTFO

Islam is not a race you complete cuckold.

But whatever you can use against the natives to help your masters, you will use.

Pace code a is brilliant tho. You can stop me, search me, ask for my identity, but I can simply provide a description in return. In my experience the officer will insist that I have to give my name ( even trying to read it off of id card - which I remove from his grasp telling him I am not providing him with my id ) , and I will insist on providing a description of myself, which will then go on the form. And not having found anything on me, the officer gives me my pink slip and off I go. For me - 3 stp n searches, and I never surrendered my name. Some mates just coughed up their names and documents in a heart beat.

Would eastern european have an advantage in recruitment? not a pole.

>stirring racial hatred
Fuck off, apologist.

>The media and SJWs

This is Cred Forums, you can say Jews you know.

Do coppers really care about weed smoking? I've not had any run-ins with any over it and smoked for a long time even near them and they don't bat an eye.

but Pace code G allows me to arrest you if i cant confirm your identity.

sorry south africa.

Gods speed you bastard, thanks for having a lick of what seems like common sense and protecting the odd folk who deserve it.

I'm thinking of getting armed as I head off to a shit uni for personal defence, if I get legit jumped what would you say are my best options beside running away? Does a handmade crafted knuckleduster bring more time and 'intent' than one I brought down the pub?

Or should I just submit to a rape whistle and prepare for inevitable civil war?

>I am a police oifficer but my views are alot more right wing than my job would allow.....
Yes, protecting your own people is right wing.

>stirring racial hatred in areas that are under survalence by police anyway.
You have those areas under surveillance but apparently miss the roaming rape gangs. You are clearly impotent as an organisation, thus the people must take the law into their own hands.

What is the situation regarding loli art? Grey area or illegal?

We had a twenty year van driver mess up a CSU job, and then mug off CSU advice so he got an action plan from a DS up here to sit in on special Code G training for street duties.

Makes me warm inside.

yes, massively.

if you are doing it front of me then im going to say something

Illegal since 2010 under the Consultation on the Possession of Non-Photographic Visual Depictions of Child Sexual Abuse

civil war preperation .

There's been one sole conviction for just loli, and IIRC it was a JIGSAW subject from what I could gather from the media (pedophile) who'd broken internet monitoring rules, who went guilty.

kys fag, bobbies are based.

makes me loose faith in being a police officer,.

>Tommy Robinson needs putting down. stirring racial hatred..

Tommy Robinson had a huge part in waking people up to islam. I've never seen him say anything racist. You need more like him unless you want your country under sharia law in the future.

seriously fuck off canada, you've got your own problems.

Only if you stop me under g. If you stop me under a ( e.g. generic drugs n weapons search) you may not half way through the procedure change to g (unless you find something while conducting a search under a) - you have to stick to a. If you change halfway through without full justification. Attempting to switch to g without any evidence of a crime or a threat blabla you would be committing an offence under the codes.

Remember code a is for stop and search. If satisfied that I have done no wrong ( as I have done no wrong - ever) the officer would have a job about him convincing anyone that I should be arbitrarily arrested.

I am not a criminal - but I agree if I were a criminal I would have to identify myself - I am simply talking about officers fishing for an offence - which is what pace a covers.

switch to moonman

Maybe you should obscure the serial number of your weapon homie.

Someone could fuck up your career grassing you in and presumably they keep records of who was issued which weapon.

was thinking about peadobear. see how long i last.

He's literally said nothing wrong, you fuck off. Robinson is about as tame as you can get.

Even a Canadian is less cucked than the average bobby.

fuck you cunt. just ignore every other reply on that point and jump on
>A FUCKING LEAF

Fuck you, you're a straight up bitch. Confirmation of what I thought of UK police.
Keep sucking muzzie dick.

Why is your missus so angry? Why are you so over weight? You all so have male pattern baldness, and I hate the fact your my best friend, also when are we playing mordheim next? And we still on for dark heresy on Thursday, as long as I'm back in time from fishing.

Are you some fat pig that eats donuts all day and shoots brown people?

and the reason why there is a war on the right is because of racists like you. Jesus christ. Its a war on religion, not on race.

>Its a war on religion, not on race.
Cucked to death.

Which Robinson understands quite well. Have you ever listened to more than second hand accounts of him? As I've said, he's about as tame as you can get you mong.

Yet you accuse someone who ONLY talks about the dangers of Islam as an ideology as "inciting racial hatred"

Really makes me think

we can do whayever the fuck you want as of tuesday afternoon you stupid racist goon.

yes

ISLAM
IS
NOT
A
RACEEEEEEE

hes a football hooligan that give the right a bad name.

if you had more than an ounce of itelligence you would see that.

Told you everyone.

This guy turns a blind eye to British girls being raped. He doesn't care less. He only cares about his paycheck coming from Saudi Arabia. He's probably one of those cops that supplied girls to Muslims in exchange for information on potential terrorist.

Fucking sack of shit. And the police wonder why people universally hate them. They are nothing but cunts.

>He needs to be killed for trying to break the echo chamber
Keep taking Makmud's cock cunt

same thing really, besides they should not be here in the first place. Stop drinking the Marxist terrorist kool-aid. The problems of moslems, blacks, etc etc should not matter to an Englishman in the slightest. Fuck em

Im genuinely curious as to why whites are not racist, literaly every other culture is generally racist and couldnt give a fuck about PC culture

Hahaha in your dreams. You'll never be allowed a real firearm. You'll just have to keep calling the whole squadron down for a single muslim with a knife.

Im gonna be a lawyer one day, I hope cops all rot in hell

thats why i said what i did.

Then why did you say Robinson incites racial hatred?

That he is stirring racial hatred? Jesus what are you saying

This. It's sad but this thread has cemented my thought that the police force needs to be purged. They are enemies of native Brits.

>Whoops, looks like I gotta go now guys sorry I couldn't answer all your questions

Would you say that all the cops are terrified when they actually encounter some real crazy shit, e.g. Killings, beatings, riots, etc, I would understand if they are, it seems crazy that you are as defenceless as the civilians.
Also do you ever think that the police will ever get guns as standard, like they do in Northern Ireland?

>reminder that middle eastern IQ is lower than african american IQ

there is no such thing as a right in politics anymore, so I don't know what he is giving a bad name to. I guess you could argue that he is a state manufactured idiot but aren't we all?

why do you care? British police have been transformed into a useless dysfunctional mess by the commies anyway

Where did I say he wasn't, you utter moron? But the idea what he spreads 'racial hatred' by saying "certain aspects of Islam are incomparable with Western civilization" is ludicrous. Fuck off.

Wtf you stupid racist, we iz all equalz innit, that's why I stop wogs at a far higher % than whites. It's all religion don't you know?

Why would anyone want the police to have guns. They will just shoot whites.

No British coppers get issued with a commie hand gun m8

Why are cops these days so lazy?

When I was a kid you couldn't even go into a phone box without some cop seemingly phasing into reality behind us asking us what we were doing.

These days where I live there are roving gangs of kids on stolen fucking mopeds just driving around town like they own the place. Cops wont do shit about it.
One time when I was at work some guy came in and threatened me with a knife, said he was going to kill me. Phoned the cops and they said they'd send someone around. Only thing they did was phone me at the end of the day and ask me if I was dead yet.

When the fuck you cops going to do something? I could point out hundreds of criminals in the area I live in right now and none of them get arrested or end up in prison. They don't even try to hide their crimes.

I've got a good Q for you plod......

Common Purpose...Is your station ran by fifth column marxists who attend Common Purpose meetings and undergo "training"?

They try too hard to be 'nice' its a form of homosex

It's THE BLOODY AMERICANS!!!!!!

where can I get some quality cocaine in Cornwall?