Hey guys! LosPepe here

Hey guys! LosPepe here.

In 2.5 hours my cities Hillary headquarters is having a phone bank(pic related) that I'll be attending.

Any pointers or suggestions.

I want to stream it live but I don't want to be obvious.

Let's keep this thread Alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/aq8DHDFlVmpZZFp3V0diS0x8MU9kS3JZdmJYUGV4WP3X1w5DiRhfj32FLcgIzV4I4Uns3cM8obVPCUcq6jGT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who

I need some good tactics to use. How can I convince Hillary zombies that she is EVIL...without drawing attention to my huge man crush I have on TheDon

My meme was featured on the Trump General thread

hello fellow nooger. Do not attend this degeneracy

Ask this
"a trump supporter argued with me that bad things happen when Hilarys poll numbers drop and it looks like that's true"

"What do I do"

Should I ask this?
Is this a good tactic?

Hello
I just wanna see her "support"

based Carlos CastaƱo killing narcos and lefty scum

You better be asking people to vote pepe

This, why is he ever portrayed as a bad guy. He was purging both physical and political degeneracy. How is he viewed in your country?

Who? Pepe?

The original Pepe, Carlos Castano.

Don't know much about him, I just googled "Mexican Los Pepe" and found that pic

Focus on how every Trump supporter is a racist, demagogic, sexist, transphobic, islamaphobic, scumbag.
EVERY SINGLE ONE.
Then focus on how women being held down by systematic oppression is one of the main reasons they don't rule the world (make sure to say "rule the world.")

Yes! Thanks!

More suggestions like this!!!
I need good rhetorical type questions to ask'

you are going to be calling people with a script. mumble it and sound as robotic and boring as possible if you are not within earshot of anyone tell them at end of script to vote trump

collect as many numbers as you can and we do something with them later

That's what I figured. I'm taking a burner phone that has no service so I won't be making any calls.....just saving the numbers

My intentions are to bring the info back to Cred Forums.

Ask to speak to a male in the household, even if a man answers.

If speaking to a woman, ask her if her husband let's her vote.

If speaking to a man, ask him if he is man enough to vote for a woman. If he gets angry, tell him that his anger is worrisome and you're worried about whether he gets violent with his wife/kids and maybe you should report him to the authorities.

If speaking to a black person, ask them their ethnicity and pretend not to believe them at first as they sound "pretty white to me".

If speaking to a Hispanic person, tell them that HIllary loves taco bowls more than Trump. Tell them that Hillary has no problem with "illegals such as yourself".

This.

My sides.

Fucker kek, this

Have some old phones recording 24/7
Don't know if you have a lot of time/cash for this but by some hidden cams (40 euro for a decemt one here) and film that shit

When you get a Hillary supporter, whisper that you're not supposed to tell people - but Hillary has Parkinson's and isn't doing well.

Kek
Kek
Kek
Kek

Sound like you're trying to be encouraging but you're actually dropping red pills.

"Hillary is such a fighter, she won't let Parkinsons keep her down!"

"Don't you want a sexually liberated 'first laddie'?"

"We have all the news media on our side, how could we lose?"

"This SCANDAL that Trump completely made up about HILLARY RAPING HAITI FOR RESOURCES is completely false, there is no evidence, and the youtube movie "Clinton Cash" is full of lies!"

I ordered a $200 hi-def pen camera yesterday but it's not here yet.

I'm taking 2 of my old phones and I just made a periscope account

This 100%

That's my plan

fuck this is perfect

>
what is the periscope account called?

Pen cam woth frontal view or those ones with the cam ontop?

Wouldn't recomend periscoping, fails 9/10. Use them both for recording

LETS GO

I don't have the pen yet.

So periscope is all for now.
What else is there I can stream.

I tried YouTube but it won't work.

Periscope name is: Newsquito

Newsquito

Can you get more phones? Any mates of yours that trust you enough? Trust me you're gonna need it for atleast hearable content

I have an old flip phone and a galaxy 2.

I'm taking both

Plus my iPhone but that's my everyday phone so I'm not gonna use it

share link when you start.

periscope.tv/w/aq8DHDFlVmpZZFp3V0diS0x8MU9kS3JZdmJYUGV4WP3X1w5DiRhfj32FLcgIzV4I4Uns3cM8obVPCUcq6jGT

Aslong as it can record use it, and use your pen for practice so you know how to place it

Will do. If I can't for some reason stream live... Just know that there will be recordings and I'll post them asap

Looking forward to it!

INININ

Godspeed user, may you crush whatever is left of her

Doing Kek's work user

I believe in you

Btw as a side note, NEVER show those phones.
unknowingly you'll fuck up with your personal phone, and that gonna start some questions.

ALWAYS keep them away from wherever you have your personal one. Not in the same pocket or anywhere else that the ussual for you.

Text them Weiner pics.