Muslims aren't a hivemind

When will Cred Forums realize there are different types of Muslims who have different beliefs and interpretations of their religion? There are many Muslims who integrate well and live a secular life and contribute to society. A lot of Muslims are like Christians in regards to being tolerant. Most of y'all are ranting about those you see on the news that are Islamists.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahab_al-Din_Yahya_ibn_Habash_Suhrawardi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulla_Sadra
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Muslims aren't a hivemind

Bullshit. I've seen them roll around their main master and overlord, the black cube.

When all Muslims are just impurities in the great glass ocean.

81% of sand people from sand nations support ISIS

Fuck off, Achmed.

>implying muslims aren't a centralized hivemind controlled by a central control station in the Kaaba and once we destroy it all muslims won't automatically shut down and go into stand by mode

Fuck off sandnigger lover I swallowed the chrome pill, I know how these androids work

I dont care. They do not belong in europe. Purge kebab now.

'Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a Muslim.'

Oh, they aren't robots?
Why is there a black box then?
I'm pretty sure they are all Necrons in disguise, that thing is obviously Necron technology, there's a Necron lord inside of there.

>There are many Muslims who integrate well and live a secular life and contribute to society
Not enough of them do. That's the point, you imbecile.
>A lot of Muslims are like Christians in regards to being tolerant
False equivalence. Show me the Christian equivalent of pic related. I'll wait.

And over 50% of those interpretations and beliefs are violent, oppressive, and parasitic as fuck

>Muslims aren't a hivemind

Two sides of the same coin. Let the good ones in, the bad ones will use them as cover or even better, as a recruitment base. Islam doesn't coexist. Never has, never will.

>81%

Haha no you made this number up. Don't be a retard.

A large fraction of Muslims don't put any importance on the Kabaa, and a smaller number even consider it heretical.

All one has to do to realize that this is true is visit a Syria General thread.

Sunnis and Jews, bad news. The Shia protect the Christians in the region. The pro-Assad Shiite militias are allied with the Christian militias and the Druze militias. They're truly fighting ISIS.

An attention-whoring tripfag with an anime reaction image (probably avatarfagging). Color me surprised.

>200,000 "individuals" form a constant wall of marching humans around the Cube in concenrtiric circles

Islam means "submission" m8? Not "revelation" or "better yourself as an individual". OBEY.

fuck off.
You can be different in your own god damn dessert shitholes

Still too many shitskins

Oh really?

You gotta take 'em on a case by case basis. My best friend is muslim, but we drink and gamble all the time together.

Ok, I realize that. When a contagious disease is observed in an individual belonging to a population, the whole population is quarantined and each individual is checked before he can get out, without it being considered a discrimination.
Likewise, If the secret organizations of terrorists are so effectively hidden that you can't tell the difference between a terrorist and a muslim at the first glance, then Islamic world is a population exposed to the virus of ;terorism in the name of allah'.

Not All Muslims
>...just most
>And all it takes is most.

Islam is a warlord religion

Of course their are different types of Muslims, for example there are two. 1. Kebab. 2. Removed Kebab.

They might not be a hivemind, but at the same time the practice of severely punishing the ones who leave the religion is widespread. You don't have to agree with other muslims, but you do have to stay a muslim.

at the end of the day they all worship a pedophile warlord

>Muslims who integrate
stopped reading from there

If you talk about Islam is this, or Islam is that you could consider the same statements when you talk about Christianity.

Mormons are Christians. So are Catholics. So are Presbyterians So are Jehovah's Witnesses. So are Unitarians. And so on, and so on with the thousand denominations.

Some Christians believe in polygamy. And women walking ten paces behind men and only speaking when being spoken to. And not holding jobs.

Some Christians have no issue with gay marriage, and consider attending church to just be something to do when you are feeling "spiritual".

But they're all Christians. Even with widely different world views and customs.

It's just not a good descriptor for any particular behavior.

QUADS checked

>mormons, don't believe in the trinity
>christian
good try

No to all of what you suggest.

At least post a nice pic.

>choses only existing picture of pretty muslim girl in existence to make his point
>girl probably raped daily since she was 8 because of looks
>ends up looking like woman in pic after life as a mudslime

Fine, then let them be tolerant in their own countries. I'm glad for them.

P.s. You have to go back Achmad.

The core ideology is evil, that's the problem. Islam also has a shitty history record of co-existing with anyone.

The hivemind also exists in all the inbred ones, they're incapable of independent thought.

They could always convert to another religion.

>mfw that shit is not even a perfect cube.
There's a thing those faggots got straight. They need to kill themselves.

How is that even fucking possible. Jesus Christ.

>There are many Muslims who integrate well and live a secular life and contribute to society.
Those literally aren't muslims...

>A lot of Muslims are like Christians in regards to being tolerant.
Those literally aren't muslims...

>Most of y'all are ranting about those you see on the news that are Islamists.
Those literally are muslims...

>When will Cred Forums realize there are different types of Muslims who have different beliefs and interpretations of their religion?
Literally never, Cred Forums has a proper understanding of islam.

>tl;dr
unlike being christian, calling yourself a muslim doesn't make you a muslim.

i remember this face in a h-manga

source

Taqiyya, muruna, tawryia and kitman give a good account of what Islam is about

no but they're a lot more likely to NOT be a degenerate barbarian

>not recognising his art

m8

The Shia are okay due to Zoroastrian and Greek influence being prevalent in their religion:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahab_al-Din_Yahya_ibn_Habash_Suhrawardi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulla_Sadra

The Sunni are just shit.

The New testament when looked at objectively has no violent or harmful ideologies, it is actually a very humanitarian philosophy.

The Quran when looked at objectively is violent and controlling, there is little philosophy and it is far more political.

So yes some people how call themselves christian can be retards, but the core ideology is peaceful. And yes some Muslims can be nice people, but their core ideology is violent. In very blunt terms in order for there to actually be world peace Islam as got to go.

The Koran is vile shit, but the early Persians like Avicenna were equally inspired by Greek and Zoroastrian philosophies. Al-Ghazali ruined Islam and set the stone up for Sunni Orthodoxy and strict Quranic adherence. The Shia, however, had Mulla Sadra who was influenced by Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi's Zoroastrian and Greek influences.

Shia also has something called "Irfan" which makes it more accepting of Sufism.

That's creepy.

Why can't we just lose religion in it's entirety? Too much to ask? Would that just make life a little too boring for us?

What counts as a "moderate muslim" in a muslim countries would be conidered a right-wing extremist or a neonazi in our countries, by our measures.

Just look at muslim countries. There is a reason why virtually ALL of these countries are an absolute catastrophe in terms of women's-rights, gay rights and religious tolerance. And this reason is called: Islam!

Who cares? They don't belong in the west. They need to be removed by any means necessary.

>muslims arent degenerates
>believe magic sky man led their people
Okay,back then they werent
It wasnt until theyvhad contact with corrupted arabs that they started with their shit, women seclusions, general disgustingness, etc.
I mean back then as in the ancient islamic civilizations

> All muslims read an instruction book which tells them what to think and how to live
> They aren't a hivemind

Fuck off OP, you're retarded.

Fuck muslims

requesting 9/11 crane of justice webm pls

These people you described are tiny minotities and don't represent the average christian who practices his religion in a secular and tolerant manner.
Believe me, I have zero sympathy for hardcore christians and think that they should drop their - sometimes - ridiculous beliefs.
But this is a question of quantity.
How many christians support violence in the name of their religion? Very little
How many muslims do exactly that? Quite a lot.
Just look at some statistics how Muslims tend to think about religious freedom and secularism.

After all, even the peaceful muslims still believe that we are infudels who will get sent straight to hellfire after the apocalypse. And they openly tell this to us and smile about it.
They can fuck off.

Taqqiya is working as intended

The vast majority of terrorist attacks come from Sunnis though, not Shia.