Thoughts on Nasal Snuff

Is nasal snuff the least degenerate way to enjoy nicotine?

Famous people who used nasal snuff:
>Marie Antoinette
>Napoleon Bonaparte
>Charles Darwin
>Ben Franklin
>Andrew Jackson
>Abraham Lincoln
>Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
>George and Martha Washington

It seems like the preferred method of tobacco use for only the truest of Aryans

Other urls found in this thread:

snuff.me.uk/
generalsnus.com/find/finder/
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10224755/Perks-of-an-MP-include-free-snuff.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WZfPaePwiI4
youtube.com/watch?v=6fyRYvw_ilc
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vaping is the only nondegenerate way to consume nicotine

It is good stuff. Try ozona, or poschl.

Kys m8

washington was a british anglo

Ha. I was just watching Boyd Rice do this in the Iconoclast documentary last night. Seems legit.

Of course.
Who would have thought that inhaling X dust is better than inhaling X itself? Do you eat burnt meat?

>Is nasal snuff the least degenerate way to enjoy nicotine?
Depends where you want the cancer.

>a fucking douche flute

Just a little fun fact but snuff is one of if not the oldest method of tobacco use and has never been associated with a single case of cancer. It's relatively harmless when compared to cigarettes.

Who /snus/ master race here?

Snus is good. Got a couple cans of General los in my desk

I r

>the least degenerate way to enjoy nicotine
that would be nicotine patches

>General

Ever tried Odens? That's so much better in my opinion

Do you even science in your faggot country?

Red Man Golden Blend.

Unfortunately no. Just General and Ettan so far

Pic related is the golden standard for snus. Should you ever go to Sweden, I insist you buy this.

I'll keep it in mind. Thanks!

that shit is stronk

True, but once you get used to it there's no going back

Always thought this is the gutwrencher.

Alas, General Onyx and Extra Sterk do the trick for me.

No, it's gay as fuck.

Oddly enough when I tried it I didn't feel anything special about it, felt a bit light. By the way, Onxy also god-tier snus

I have a nice wooden pipe my granddad bought me, I think using nasal snuff nowadays would just make you look like a tryhard faggot

Friend of mine repainted the bathroom tiles after first contact.

Is Snus available in Estonia or do you take the ferry to Swedistan?
If so, how was your first impression?
I travelled to Malmö, and goddamn, did it live up to my expectations.

Still a thing in Bestgermany.

Well I live in Tallinn and for years we had a guy and his crew deal snus, he was the godfather of snus dealers I guess and he got shipments straight from the factory until the tax and customs board got onto him alongside the police. They arrested most of the guys except for the Don himself, I've seen pictures of him in Spain and Italy so he's definitely on the run. Right now I have a couple of low-key guys I can get snus from and I go on the Stockholm-Tallinn cruise couple of times a year and buy like 30-40 boxes from the ship, although it's only legal to buy a single box.

The snus shops in Stockholm tho are amazing, they all look so professional and the customer service is awesome.

How's it in Germany?

Sounds nice.
Well if you wanted info on Snus, if we are out of supply we satisfy our craves with rebranded but shitty thunder. It's available at local gas station. Helps that we have some barracks in the area.

If you wanted to cut into the thundering dash, that is Mademoiselles Merkels policy, than I have to digress a bit.

Oh man, thunder takes me back years, I used to do that stuff for a long time until Odens finally became available. Although thunder itself isn't great, I get really nostalgic thinking about it.

Extra Raw is common, also white portions.
You're still free to order at northerners, the custom officers in my region don't give you a hassle. But Swedish Match stopped the supply, so even at Northerner shipments are confined to Thunder and lower tier.
I try to bring as much as allowed, when i make it to Sweden. Maximum limit is 1,2 kilogram according to customs. So basically 4 rolls and whatever you can stuff in your pockets.

I like this very much

I never even thought about snus being a thing in Germany. I once visited Czech Republic and they also had thunder in very gas station and smaller stores. Is snus really a thing outside of Scandinavia/Eastern Europe?

SKRUF OR BUST

Huh, that's a surprise. I did not know
they shipped to Chile. But the more the merrier.

They sell a non-nicotine version as well, it's mostly used as a party-gimmick and contains menthol.

Skruff is aromatized suicide.
Expect the blueberry edition, this is quite refined wizardry.

that reminds me, gonna buy some fom ye old snuff shop

snuff.me.uk/

It's rarely used, but it has an avid community.
I picked up the habit in school, and continued whilst in draft. It's super popular among soldiers, as you don't have to wait for cigarette breaks and can mind your own business.

Jesus christ. How much does that cost you with shipping fees and all?

It's an army thing yeah. I had an almost year long mandatory military service and I was surprised how many guys did it there and how few fucks anyone cared about it. I thought I was the only one there who did it but after a few weeks one of our supervisors offered me a pouch when we were having lunch.

What the fuck is a snus shop? We don't have those here. I feel like you've fallen in to some tourist trap at the airport or something

In Stockholm and Göteborg Swedish Match has a show-room, and i can personally vouch for tea-livs in Malmö. Which is the only reason to go to Malmö in the first place, though the city library was great.

Yeah Swedish Match. I've seen several shops around Stockholm.

Grow up and snort coke like an adult

I've done coke twice and both times were fucking wild. Never again going to do it again. Maybe on my 69th birthday or something like that.

Must be something new. I haven't left my apartment in 9 years so I don't know much about these new hip stores.

>mouth fedora
>nondegenerate

9 (nine) years? Damn, Olof

Says the country, where the half the South has inheritance claims on the family spitton.

It's not like you think. I hire cuddle services sometimes so I'm not completely alone

I get General locally
generalsnus.com/find/finder/

Idk man, you're not convincing me. Have you at least had sex during those 9 years?

Leave early and get before noon.
When i entered Malmö I thought the country just walked out of an Astrid Lindgren novel.

The Nuswedes all magically rose at 11 am and all of a sudden every corner was enriched.

Price per can?

Not an argument

The only nondegenerate way to use tobacco is in your anus. Nobody knows you're using and you can pack enough in their to last all day.

>Famous people who used nasal snuff
>All of them are fucking dead
It can't be a coincidence.

Like $2.50 or something. Even the cheapest cigs here are like $4.00 a pack

Sean Bean uses snuff and isn't dead

No, but it's not like you think. I'm in good shape and the women I bring over always try to have sex with me but I'm too scared and retarded to pick up on their signs. I only realize it weeks after.

Women give you hints and want you to pick up on them and make the first move. You've just got to start noticing them on the spot.

One of the gatekeepers in the Houses of Parliament has in his job remit 'Snuff dispenser' and he supply's MP's with bumps of snuff free of charge.

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10224755/Perks-of-an-MP-include-free-snuff.html

I'm afraid I don't have the mental facilities required to do that

Dem screen deaths tho

youtube.com/watch?v=WZfPaePwiI4

Don't you have to interact with people at your job?

Does snuff compare to the satisfaction of a cigarette?

I'd love to cut down on my smoking, especially if it's as crazy cheap as says.

Snuff gives a head rush more than a buzz. It's very similar to a cigarette I find. A 1.5oz can (around $7) lasts a couple months at least even for a heavy user.

>Sean Bean
>Not dead

> not enjoying the swedish lip jew

My brothers!

>Just popped one of these out

Mörkö ullakolle!

>Not smoking cigars like Churchill.
>Shiggy

The best. Shame that the EU Jews prohibited the sale of Snus here and gave you the only permission. I have to buy it from illicit sources, luckily the dealers are plentiful in here

You may share your Snussources with Estanon.
And thanks for Turmion Kätilöt.

Snuff isnt as addictive as cigarettes, it doesnt cause cancer at high rates but at the rate of processed meat and it offers you flavours like cigars not that shitty cigarette taste.

Snuff is truly superior

I love nasal snuff. I completely forgot I had some for 2 years, so no, it's not addictive.

Makes everything smell amazing for 30 minutes and gives a similar energy boost as a cup of coffee.

I bring shame to my grandfather, as I always get terrible sneezes out of Snuff.

>Guaranteed replies

They are two different things really. They are comparable to the extent that they are perfect after a good meal and a job well done. I also find that it helps reduce my sugar intake, I'd rather just put in a snus than open a bag of sweets to munch on.

My 91 year old paratrooper grandad still takes the snuff and smokes cigars, and his diet is shitty, I really hope I got these hordcore nazi genes, they just dont die, tough as leather!

Did you try the bavarian snuff? I forgot the name, the cover depicts a monk, its very fruity.

War story time user !

>One of grandfather's best friends is a former SS-Wiking soldier, 95y old panzergrenadier

No snus in my area, sadly. But I tend to use this. Was real common in the Army, still common here in Texas

Well I got plenty of stories from him, I know one, it was early 1945 I think, they were fighting in Germany at the Eifel region and he was in a mortar company, sneaking up on Americans shooting at them at night into their sleeping tents and piss off before they could react, so my grandfathers unit stopped in a village where a Baker made them rum cake and gave them 2 barrels of excessive rum to take with them on their way to their next deployment, so they drove off with their Opel Blitz I guess it was, and after a couple of miles they ran into the almost front line and there was a Sturmgeschütz commander and a PAK crew with their gun, the commander asked them for fuel since his StuG was unable to move and engage, but they refused since they had none, but they offered him the rum, and apprently the StuG ran on the rum so they helped covering up the stug with woorwork and stuff and set a trap and then watched out of 300 meters distance how the stug and the PAK engaged a column of Shermans (idk the exact type), the StuG and PaK waited till the first 6 Sherman drove out of the forrest and before they could spreat out they hit the first Sherman and then the last Sherman so they couldnt drive back easily into the woods, the StuG took out at least 4 Shermans, one began to burn and the crew was leaving it with raised arms but the StuG just hit it again and killed them, thats the last thing they saw hence they drove off because they couldnt do anything there anymore.

Pic related is the bavarian snuff I like so much

Good stuff user! My grandfather used to work as a military attache between East-Germany and Finland in the late 70's and 80's. He has told me some pretty crazy stories from those times as well

No i haven't, local pride dictates it has to be Pöschel. But thanks for the hint.

Opa's long gone.
He was captured '43, was nearly worked to death in Russia, came back to Bavaria '47 and married Oma.

Only got 5 years until he passed, I still envy my relatives that they had the chance to know him longer.
Before christmas he set up passing cars, as he put out empty gift boxes near the road and waited until they stole it. In every fifth he put in some itching powder.

When i asked him about war once:

He told me it was great fun, as the German and the Russians had plenty of food fights.
So up to the age of six i thought war is all about planes and artillery shooting dumplings on your 'enemy' and tanks smashing tomatoes for pizza sauce. With having a feast together at the end of the day.

I miss him.

Do you guys know if they sell snuff in America? I've never really heard of it but it sounds really good and more healthy then cigs, might help me cut cravings while I quit. This is some pretty master race tobacco right here.

Well, if we are lucky we will fight in the next big civil war and make history.

Btw, notice the creepy face of the monk, this shit makes him crazy but he cant stop snuffing!

They were the best generation, their level of deceny is unimaginable for us today.

My greatgrandfather from the grandmothers side got captured in czecheslovakia, at age 50 and sent to fucking Siberia, the good communists beat out all of his teeth and he was send back in 1946 already because he was just a skeleton, he died 20 years later I think and my father said he never talked about war, he was a outspoken pipe smoker btw.

He sounds like a real nice guy.
Hope you also get to be able to tell war stories to your grandkids when you are old.

Neat story, my grandpa was in WW2 fighting the Germans (sorry, I know) but he was a guard at a POW camp towards the end of the war. He used to smuggle in ciggarettes for the guy and they would smoke together at night. When everything was over he helped him come to America and they have been best friends ever since, even all his German family came over for a big barbecue before.

I like such stories.

Thats funny because my paratrooper granddad made friends with an American major later and they went trap shooting together til the mid 60's when the Major and his wife moved back to the US.

Also when my granddad got captured in the hospital and sent to POW camp a few months later a guard from Texas apparently told him that he was sad that the war was over that soon because otherwise the US could have sent their jews to Germany as well kek

I reccomend smoking a pipe.

The pipe tobacco itself is like a different plant from the tobacco they use in cigarettes, the quality is miles better. It smells nice and tastes nice, it can be infused with different tastes and there is such a huge variation on different blends with different tastes out there.
You also don't inhale it into your lungs, so it is not as harmful. The nicotine effect i also find more soothing, since it creeps up on you, and you can moderate how hard you want to get hit by how much you smoke.

It is also more of a hobby than a habit, and it takes a while to get into. It is more of a connoisseur thing. It goes great with internet browsing or reading books or whatever.

Since I started smoking pipes cigarettes just feel cheap and disgusting to me. It is obvious that the tobacco is dry and chemically tampered with

Spoke with Dad about him after I grew older, Opa sparsely mentioned the War.
I can't help myself but still hate the time for everything that was brought on my family.
We stem from a rural area of Bavaria and losses have been particulary brutal.
Opa has lost his brother fighting in the Ukraine as a bike messenger, his wife misses a brother who served as sharpshooter on the eastern front. His best buddy from his village fought from '38-'45 and they worked side by side after the war in the same quarry again. Both of them were peasents and unaffiliated with politics.
They were robbed from their youth.
He died from lungcancer, smoked like a chimney and snuffed his whole life.

He definitely was, thanks Cobra.
As the other Germanon mentioned things are uncertain in Europe once again. In Central Europe borders are lifted, in Eastern Europe borders are shifted.

Maybe in your own household.

Otherwise you literally look like a cocaine addict; sniffling like one, red nose, snorting things, etc.

Well, there is no guarantee for a careless, wel fed life, in fact, such a lifestyle fuels the next war as current events demonstrate.

good times make bad men and so on, you know the cicle.

Just never forget their sacrifice. Let it inspire you. When you face problems think of what they faced, and how hard they were, and you will quit bitching.

Two 18 year olds from my family died in 1916, right after they got their Abitur, in the trenches, both in the same month...

My grandfather told me that many German WW2 veterans proudly displayed their uniforms in their houses and so on. No one should be ashamed of defending their own country.

Here's an amazing video of the Finland - Germany relations in WW2 if you Germanbros have never seen it:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fyRYvw_ilc

Sounds comfy. As a kid I enjoyed the pipe tobacco smell at the neighbors' house. Maybe I'll get it into it one day.

Btw, how cucked is Finnland?

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

I've never seen a veteran storing his uniform at home, even less wearing them in the open.
Finland is quite known, at least to the historically literate. Mannerheim pulled the plug just in time to save you.

WWI is not necessarily a good point for an inevitable war, but i get the message.
Opas Dad fought at the Somme.
At the end of the day Opa once told my dad:
"The Gratitude of the Fatherland always rushes ahead of a soldier, but as a Landser you never catch up."

>It seems like the preferred method of tobacco use
for fucking nose and overall face cancer

Not at all, we have 100% conservative parliament atm and people are extremely hostile towards immigrants

Obviously no one would wear their SS-uniform / Wehrmacht uniform in the open, but at least in the 80's the vets used to display them openly. Times have changed quite a bit though

Thats nice, but what about the recent incidents?

I heard a 50 year old guy was strangled to death by a refugee/sandnigger and nobody cared but that drug addict leftie fell over his own feet while spitting at right wingers and everybody is outraged about it and calls it murder?

Yes its called scotch snuff or just dry snuff. Silver Dollar, W.E. Garret, Bruton, Tube Rose, etc are all American brands

That's kinky. If that were a hot guy I would love to make out with that hole in his face. Too bad he's ugly (even without that hole).

Cigars, or pipes. Everything else is degenerate

I gaurentee it wasn't caused by tobacco. Nasil cancer is ridiculously rare

> not having a diamond ornated golden snuff box is somehow superior

k

Been waiting for someone to start a Snuff thread, I have posted about it in other Tobacco/nictine threads but haven't seen much attention. Right now I am Snuffing Toque's Whisky and Honey, nice and Toasty. I also have to German Schmalzlers, Aecht Altbayerische and Doppelt-Fermentiert, clumpy, oilly and a deep rummy sweetness. Hail

pipe smoking >only

Whisky and honey sounds delicious AF. Enjoying some Blackberry Bird-Dog whiskey myself atm. And my Swedish snus

My Misses loves that Bird-dog Blackberry, and I have heard that you can get the best Snus there is up there in Scandinavia.

i like nasal snuff but the finely grinded snuff i always inhale too hard and it fucks my shit up

im more of a fan of the coarser grind

Don't you ever fucking apologize for that man's service.

Germans were based. Americans are materialistic whores.

You are both right, America was on the wrong side but how would the peon on the ground now.

Even today, in the times of the internet, liveleak, wikileaks and whatnot people still believe what the MSM tells them.