He's got a point

He's got a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestreet.com/story/13075704/1/three-etfs-billionaire-ray-dalio-loves-and-why-you-should-too.html
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/dec/09/occupy-democrats/occupy-democrats-say-simple-investment-trumps-fath/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That man's name? Albert Einstein.

>he's not a businessman he's a con man

So what does that make Hilary?

Accept that's not true

But at Fred Trump's peak, he was worth 250-300 million. When he died in 1999, he dispersed his assets to 5 children.

Doesn't really make sense to me that Trump would inherit 200 million let alone be able to make 60 fold on that amount in less than 2 decades. Even being given assets before Fred's death that seems impossible.

>things that never happened
Jews sure love to lie and make up ridiculous stories. Too bad they're so autistic that they can't write a convincing dialogue between two people.

Classic Robert Reich. Yes let's compare a monday morning quarterback hypothetical 40 year investment (which doesn't even make any sense) to someone's actual career.

If he would of put it in an index fund he wouldn't of created jobs and helped his fellow man. He would of been like a jew and screwed his own people.

I seriously doubt Robert Reich, or anybody who reposts this talking point, invests everything they have into index funds.

>He could have invested all of it into apple and made 50 billion!!!

>t.Rump supporter
Ameridurr edumaction everyone

Can't psyche the Reich

"Can you tell me if his 12 billion in an index fund dividends also be part of a collection of businesses that employ several thousands of people?"

"Probably not."

"Well, beyond it being none of your business, that's probably why neither Trump nor anyone else asked for your opinion on his money."

That story belongs on Tumblr, home of all made-up stories

Jesus, I'm pretty gullible but even I can tell something like this is made up.

Everything he said was a lie, which is normal for nigger lefties like you. Go suck a cock and kill yourself.

S A G E
A
G
E

HURRRR DURRRR

>I support Trump because he's a bussinessman
Said no one ever

Why hasn't everyone else who had some money 40 years ago been able to increase it value by over two-thousand percent, too?

>""""""Reich""""""

>hes a billionaire
>yeah, but does that really mean hes successful?

what kind of bullshit conversation is this

this is immediately the point i would have walked away

If Trump actually did invest it all and make 12 billon, faggots like Reich would still hate him and they'd attack him for not doing anything with that money except holding it in index funds.

Why do lefties make up stories like this?

Let me tell you what really happened.

>Hey you fucking white male why do you support Trump?
>Umm because Hillary is a horrible corrupt dying woman?
>BIGOT RACIST SEXIST IM GOING TO CALL YOU OUT ON FACEBOOK

Okay fellow murican. Went to catholic school btw. I did in high school what you did your first two years in college if you made it there user.

>implying the stock market isn't volatile and risky
>implying the stock market hasn't had several crashes and depressions since then

Trump actually took the entire risk of losing his money by investing it himself. And instead of leaving it to an unpredictable market, or investing with some hack, get-rich-quick hedge-fund manager like Bernie Madoff, he multiplied his worth, and left everything to his children.

That's so fucking indescribably based.

Well gee, he's a successful con man. Maybe he can do what Obama couldn't?

>muh index funds
>just invest in index funds and you would have been RICH.
fucking retards have no idea how index funds work.

the companies on those index's get changed constantly, you're not supposed to invest in them, they're only there to get a general idea of how the economy is doing.

I wish Robert Reich was my Keynesian husbando

yeah wtf economy doesn't work like that. When you're moving big sums around, you're influencing the economy for everyone

>he's worth more than you and your entire family for the next 100 generations combined
>but that doesn't mean hes successful!
>he could have just been a lazy worthless fuck instead of working hard every single day and not created an empire or thousands of jobs!
>hurr durr im retarded

Day of the Rope for this retard

>putting money in an index fund is better than employing people
>liberal logic

Because Robert "Cuck" Reich is just choosing favorable entry and exist positions on an investment that doesn't even make any sense.

>fucking retards have no idea how index funds work
>you're not supposed to invest in them

they hate him if he created thousands of jobs as an entrepreneur. they would hate him if he were richer. libs just hate everyone who isnt living in poverty

They would hate him even if he was poor.

>liberal has an imaginary conversation his head while taking a shower
>posts it to facebook

This story is a goldmine of kikery.

- Admitting he lives in a kike-infested urban superZIP where he literally never sees a Trump supporter.

- Accosts said supporter immediately, displaying the pushy chutzpah we seasoned anti-Semites loathe.

- Asks a disingenuous, Talmudic question meant to lure the unwitting Trump-supporting goy into a LAWGIC TRAP.

- Lectures the unwashed goy on how he, with his FIDUCIARY KIKE MAGIC, would have gotten a better return on investment than the Donald. "If Trump were REALLY smart, he'd have joined my cousin Morty on the board at Goldman Sachs and raped the host nation for maximum shekels!"

This further confirms my theory that, in addition to the usual Jewish paranoia, kike elites simply resent the Donald for being a rich-as-fuck goy. They legitimately believe they're the only ones who should marshal enormous wealth.

Can't wait until Reich gets strung up by that Trump supporter on the Day of the Rope.

I too found myself in line at a coffee shop with Robert Reich once

In fact he asked me if I happened to have $0.50 on me

he was a little short that day

This is just dumb. What do they think? That Trump in the 70s could predict the future and knew how he should put the money in an index-fund?
Also what does "con-man" even mean? If that's him then what is Hillary?

This

Moronic lefties say that the rich are hoarding their cash for themselves, yet people are saying that Trump could've gotten richer by having a hedge fund, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THOSE ASSHOLES ARE COMPLAING ABOUT.

Cognitive dissonance is embedded in these peoples minds.

So what he's saying is that Trump could have made more for himself, but he chose to create jobs instead.

Noted.

>if only he'd put it in an index fund and not made all those thousands of decent paying jobs

God I hope all you lefty fags kill yourselves when he wins

Sage it

How the conversation actually went

>h-hey I noticed you had a trump bumper sticker
Yes I do
>o-ok

>and then the whole coffee shop applauded

Underrated.

This, and the fact that he'd have promptly starved to death from having no money for food.

200 million does not turn into 12 billion by "reinvesting the dividends". Even in their made up stories liberals are retarded as fuck.

Oops I meant index fund. My fault.

wow you guys really don't like Robert Reich

yall jubilant catarinas must be into that Austrian economics stuff

>He's got a point.
no he doesnt. captain hindsight is strong in this one +

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi.

The condoms are under the sink, Fraulein!

The real conversation ends at "yup"

So sick of these fucking lies.

Trump was not an only child who inherited a $200m estate.

Even if he were, most people would BLOW THE MONEY

>things that didn't happen
Reminds me of when Bill Kristof said a random person in a pizza place said he was the last hope to stop Trump

yes it does if you held an investment that long. but its dumb looking back since you can cherry pick data. 1973-1988 went up every year.

You need to come to America and talk to laymen. Without a congressional track record, this is the only experience Trump supporters have. Breaking down his experience is an arrow to the knee.

I wish this midget would ask me why I support Trump.

I actually like Reich generally, but his "story" up there really does read like this:

Which is giving me secondhand embarrassment for him because I usually defend him.

Here's what really happened:

>"I see you support Trump"

>"HOLY SHIT THERE'S A FUCKING OOMPA LOOPMA ASKING ME A QUESTION"

I don't care about the other blatantly untrue shit but how in the hell do you say "yup" defensively?

>muh get rich quick scheme investments
>just invest in index funds its so easy everyone can do it
go ahead and name 1 index fund billionaire.

>if trump sold literally everything he owned and invested literally every penny into an index fund, he would be even richer

That's not how business decisions are made

>be me, Agent Roger Stone
>go to coffee shop
>mexican chick: "hey user, i see you support trump. you are my hero. can i suck your dick?"
>no thanks. i dont let minorities near my junk
>*grab coffee*
>*fly away magically into the sunset*
>"wow. he's so cool. i'm going to tell all my mexican friends to vote trump"

Remember kids, vote Trump.

>Accept
failing 3rd grade?

ITT shit that never happened

Finally found a Trump supporter today at the supermarket. I noticed him the signature red MAGA, so I stopped him. I asked if I could take a picture to show to all my facebook friends. He said that he hated black people (I'm not even black), and that cameras are an invention of the chinese who are ripping us off in trade. He then walked the other way into the store and I continued shopping. After fifteen minutes I brought my carriage up to the register and began checking out. "Hey sure, you have to pay for those!" the cashier said. I looked bewildered what who she shouted at and low and and behold it was the same Trump supporter I talked to walking out of the store with an arm full of carrots. He continued walking like he couldn't hear the cashier, then she called out again for him to stop. He looked at her and pretended like he couldn't hear, talking to himself like he was on the phone. After some more back and forth he walked up to the cash register to ring up his carrots. The cashier picked a single bundle of carrots and scanned it over and over. The Trump supporter looked incredibly annoyed and slightly worried, and then reached his hand in and stopped her. He said "start over, you need to scan each of the bundles individually to prevent being secretly "ripped off by the chinese". She obliged and started the process over. After she bagged them up he looked into my face and said that the Jews were behind all the world's problems and that Hillary is corrupt (she's not). I nodded and let him on his way. Weird encounter. Many such incidents like this.

>TRUMP HATES PEOPLE
>HE'S NOT FOR AMERICA
>HES SELFISH ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF

>instead of investing all his money to make more money, he creates a company and employs thousands of Americans

Liberal mental gymnastics are astounding.

>he's a con man
so is shillary. she's just better(?) at hiding her shit.

It's a bizarre way to indict his skills are a businessman

>Instead of making thousands of a good decisions and proving his accumen over a lifetime over and over again in highly pressurized situation and making his very name into a brand he should have made 1 good decision that says absolutely nothing other than that he took advantage of 1 opportunity.

wtf i hate trump now

this

It's like saying "but he could have just bought a lottery ticket with winning numbers and been just as rich!"

Absolutely meaningless argument and even if it were true, it would just mean that Trump would have never amassed any assets, businesses, employed anyone or done anything meaningful for the country, of which the result would be that he would have little real credibility.

>w-what if Trump just got rich by chance instead of working hard and employing millions over his entire career? t-then what? huh??

Trump was already a billionaire when he's dad passed away, he only received a small loan of a million dollars that he turned in to billions.

Even if he did inherit all 200 million, it's not exactly easy to turn it in to billions. Ask all those broke lottery winners.

What a fucking Jew. If he kept the money to him self yeah, but he didn't he used it to make businesses and jobs. They are butt blasted that he didn't put the money into the Jew market.

so, trump entered manhattan in 1974. iirc that's also when he was given his 1 mil USD loan, so accounting for inflation that's about 4.8 million USD in 2016 dollars.

now, trump didn't get his inheritance until he was already a billionaire.

so, if we take Trump's current day net worth from Forbes, he's worth about 3.8 billion. Trump himself claims to be worth 10 billion, but he has never actually proved this.

The bloke takes 4.8 million dollars and turns it into 3.8 billion dollars, aka nearly an 800-fold return, and you claim "anyone" could do it?

To be in the league of the greatest ever investors with people like Buffett and Carnegie, you need to achieve a 20% return every single year. Some professional investors achieve a 10% return at best, most can't beat 7%. You expect the average bloke to practically mop the floor with people worth over 60 billion dollars (Carnegie was worth 70 billion when he was alive)?

If you take Trump's current net worth and divide it by the amount of years he's worked, you get about 90 million dollars a year. That is LITERALLY A FUCKING 9,000% RETURN. THAT IS DOT-COM BUBBLE LEVELS OF RETARDED. HOW DO YOU EXPECT A NORMAL INVESTOR TO DO THAT SHIT?

a politician

0.02 HAS BEEN DEPOSITED IN YOUR CTR ACCOUNT
HAVE A NICE DAY

If he reinvested his dividends he'd be living in a basement suite eating ramen noodles.

Here is another great story from Robert Reich

>I was really hungry
>It was lunch time so I went to the pizzeria
>I asked for a whole pie
>they said ok how many slices do you want, is 8 ok ?
>I said no I am really hungry and can eat twice that, better make it 16.

Actually, Trump himself chose the entry and exit positions based on his own life. Otherwise, it's just a matter of math. Any competent businessman should be able to beat the market.

Just re-read it if you didn't understand it the first time. It's actually pretty simple.

>go ahead and name 1 index fund billionaire.
thestreet.com/story/13075704/1/three-etfs-billionaire-ray-dalio-loves-and-why-you-should-too.html

>hurr durr im retarded
the stupidity of Cred Forums

Trump isn't a billionaire.

you see

He's a fat dumb nigger who has so little to live for that he goes around harassing people who don't agree with him with memorized factoids and arguments that are completely baseless.

>I finally found a Drumpf supporter today
>"Hey Drumpf supporting racist why do you want to vote for Drumpf?"
>"I know he sucks but I am an angry white male who hates superior hardworking Mexicans"
>"Are you aware that you are voting for LITERALLY HITLER?!"
>The bigot Drumpf supporter broke down into tears
>I took out my "Male Tears" mug and took a sip
>The whole coffee shop applauded

>And everyone on the bus clapped

>goes around harassing people who don't agree with him with memorized factoids and arguments that are completely baseless.
you mean like trump being a racist?

I'm sure this happened exactly as this man described. After all, as a Democrat, he's extremely trustworthy, as long as you don't ask to look at his emails.

>if he hoarded his wealth like a kike he'd have more shekels

He's a BUSINESSMAN, you stupid faggot.

This story is probably not true because Reich is such a disgusting person that a human encountering him would probably just attack.

Well if you want to treat it like it was real.

#1 We would have to start off with Trump's assets and liabilities. Which no one knows besides him. Does he need to make interest payments ? Can he refinance his debt ? How liquid are his assets, how quickly and how much can be turned over for this all in play on a 40 year index fund.
#2 We can figure out how much is actually available to invest (hint its not 200 mil) and we set a horizon for 2016.
#3 At set times before 2016 we transfer our positions to less risky investments to get ready for our horizon
#4 2016 comes we add together all our investments subtract fees and taxes to figure out what it should be worth.

>giving this much of a shit about how turning money into more money is successful

Like Opra said, old white men need to all die already.

Nigger please, light brown people are blowing our shit up, the dark brown people are robbing and pillaging our cities and the wan- to-be-brown people are stifling any resistance as hard as they all can. No amount of money can save him when the day comes.

>Reich

Wow it's almost like making money wasn't his only motivation for creating a business empire, who would have thought, right?

Crashing this kikery.

You know the rest...

yes, that's one of the more baseless ones, in fact. good eye.

>I make up stories on fb!

This is the most likely scenario. Killary supporters are not that logical.

What he failed to take note is that Trump did what he loved doing which is worth more then money

Cheery pick data using money Fred trump didn't have yet, attributing it all to trump 25 years before he actually inherited 1/6 of they actual amount.

he hates ahmeds, Jose, and baby trayvons and thats all that matters

Disgusting pic tbqh famalam.

>broken english

>muh "no computerz"

>muh "we are two of soul" (what)

Pray that our only entertainment doesnt become warfare. You have no idea my bra.

(((((((((Robert Reich)))))))))

>mfw Trump is memed into the white house

True story, Goys.

Was Robert wearing a fedora and trenchcoat during this exchange?

lel

>Disgusting pic tbqh famalam
I didn't make it.

>You have no idea my bra.

Mmhmm. Yeah. Not a clue.

>hahahaha what a jerk he should have just put that money into funds instead of employing thousands of Americans

nice try juden

DELET THIS

I went to a Catholic elementary school, and it was pure garbage.

>billionaires not losing billions
>successful

But then he wouldn't be hiring more than 30k people

Economically this is horseshit, based off some click bait Salon tier article in huffpo or something that was an economic piece not worthy of a school kid. The article forgot things like inflation existed, neglected assets and only considered how many banknotes he had in his pocket as his wealth.

It's like saying having a ten dollar note is better than having a car worth 5k.

People believe this actually happened?

>I finally found a Trump supporter
>finally
Must be really hard to find a Hill-shill for this fella, huh?
In South Florida it's like 100+ to 1 Trump/Hill bumper stickers.

What's the difference between a con man and a politician?

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read.

>He's 4'11

HOLY FUCK

Robert Reich's "Manlet Fantasies"

That and the fact that for that time period you wouldn't accumulate nearly that much interest on that amount of money.

>trump would make more money just making a fund
>instead he invests in his community and creates jobs and infrastructure

Oy vey why would you want that?

trump inherited his father's money in the late 90s, after he was already a billionaire. And that 200 mil was split 5 ways between the siblings.

And even if it WERE true that he would make just as much money putting his money in the DOW, this doesn't take into consideration how much money he's spent throughout his lifetime. It assumes that he would need to lock away all his money in the stock market, reinvest all dividends, live literally penniless as a pauper for 3 decades, and *then* withdraw it all when he's 70. Obviously, the total amount of monetary throughput has been much higher than that, because he's been able to spend money extravagantly and still has billions in the bank.

And also, it doesn't take into account things like taxes, or the fact that he's not psychic and doesn't know how the stock market is going to turn out. Otherwise, you could look at literally everyone and just say "YOU'D HAVE MORE MONEY IF YOU DUMPED ALL YOUR MONEY FROM THE PAST 30 YEARS IN THE STOCK MARKET AND TOOK IT OUT NOW!"
In other words, this whole line of argumentation is complete bullshit.

Hello, newfag.

(((Einstein)))

And then the entire shop stood up and clapped right?

>a bit defensively
stopped reading

This myth is so fucking tiring. Trump didn't get his Dad's inheritance until he died in 1997. The only money he ever got from him was the loan of 1 million in 1970 that he turned into several billions of dollars.

I don't like Trump, but I have the same sentiment reading this story. It's unfair to judge someone for not speculating on unfounded guesses. Judge trump because he wants to be a dictator

>Robert Reich calling others conmen

>but if he had just put that 200 million into an index fun and reinvested the dividends, he'd be worth twelve billion today

This guys needs to read the sticky photo.
You'd think a Jew would know more about investing.

>Great post user

But again, this is a Berkeley Prof that writes attack pieces on Capitalism. The fact he vomited the "If he had invested it, same money!" argument past his teeth marks him for what he is. A dishonest fucker.

He is educated enough to know that argument is misleading and false.

That midget has never had a point.

This is a normie tier Facebook post from a like midget.

A politician can do it legally

I'm picking up what you're putting down

Everyone is a con man who cares it's 2016 we are getting a fascistic leader soon and degenerates will burn

All of this post had me in fucking stitches of laughter.

Cheers burgerbro.

>that ID

>Then the man stabbed me for being a smug deceptive cunt who promotes child rape and murder in more ways than one

Is this a YRYL thread? Because this kind of person/mindset is EXACTLY why Trump is getting into the White House.

"Oh? You know that that's not true because REALLY if he did this!"

>mfw this person didn't actually look into real estate or any other type of market
>mfw this person is only against Trump because the mainstream media is against Trump
>mfw this person gets his info on why Trump is not successful from the mainstream media

I raged.

>He should've just invested it!

I swear to god liberals are so fucking pretentious.

>hehehe he's not successful because he didn't make 8 billion more dollars :^)

Thank you for this

>he should have just sat on his money he'd be even richer now

To win without risk is to triumph without glory. – Pierre Corneille

fucking liberals; not now, not ever

/thread

>mfw this guy makes me look like 5'6'' master race

I hate this argument so much

>But muh 200 million dollars

That wasn't trump's money, his dad died in 1999. He became a billionaire in the 80s. Trump has relative too that would get some of the inheritance and who knows what Fred Trump's personal affairs were like that was his networth in the 70s who knows what it was actually tied up in.

>but muh index

Even if Trump could of put 200 million dollars in an index(which he couldn't because even if his father's net worth 1970s was available to him it wasn't liquid) he wouldn't have been able to touch it till today for this argument to work. He would've been living like an upper middle class person in the 80s, 90s, and 2000s instead of like a billionaire which is what he did do.

He out performed the index in many years. Why didn't every business and rich person just sell everything they own and put all their money into an index in the 1970s and become billionaires. If this logic was true there would be 100x as many billionaires today. Only people who know jack shit about the stock market and personal finance would hold this against Trump.

>but muh subsidies
Trump isn't 850 million dollars richer because of this it's loopholes for his BUSINESSES which all business would use and only a retard would think different. If those subsidies didn't exist it's possible there would've been no profit in those projects which means NOBODY would've done those.

>but muh workers
real Trump Organization employees are rarely complaining only sketchy contractors Trump used during the 70s and 80s in scummy NYC so I don't blame him that much.

If anybody suggest to you that Trump is not a billionaire at all you should discount everything they say. Look through the Forbes article it is extremely detailed and pretty much has Trump's net-worth as low as you reasonably put it and it's still 4.5 BILLION dollars.

>if you invested in the apple IPO you'd be rich now!
That isn't an argument. It's called hind-sight bias. Trump took his cash and turned it into an empire. Liberals simply don't like that fact.

Thanks for correcting the record, faggot.

>"Sure he made all this money, but he could've made even more money!"
>somehow this makes him not still qualify as successful

Libtard logic at its finest.

$200,000,000 into $4,500,000,000 from index funds?

I don't think so.

You are lucky to get a 5% ROI on even the BEST funds.

and 200 million into 4.5 billion implies a ROI of well over 100% anually.

Cause Robert Reich is an objective intellectual and wasn't a part of the Clinton administration... He is not a part of the liberal establishment at all... He is not at all responsible for NAFTA or GATT and isn't shilling for walls street and globalists... oh wait. Never mind...

They did for Romney last election.

A vastly less successful and competent con man. woman. whatever.

I've had two conversations like that in SoCal. I could tell they wanted to lecture me or some shit but I always say "yes sir, I do support him" or "because he's better than Hillary" and walk off. I have no interest in being in someone's cringy GOTCHA video on Twitter.

Everyone in the parking lot started clapping.

>just beat the market
>by 2000%
What the fuck am I reading

kek

This. They just don't get it. How jewed and miserable is this country when they unironically argue that he'd be more credible had he just been a sniveling, greedy, miserly puke.

"If he had just played the game, he'd have more money."

Yeah, like up until 2008 I guess. What a fucking ride. I feel like these people are just put on this planet to teach me an important lesson.

Haha

>"HE DIDN'T GAMBLE HIS MONEY AWAY IN INVESTMENTS, DRUMPF BTFO"

No wonder liberals demand free shit, they throw their money away thinking they're going to get massive, quick, and guaranteed returns.

How does Robert Reich make his living again?

>most of the 200 million came from his father
>if he invested it into an index fund and reinvested the dividends it'd become 12 billion today
Does this moron know what an index fund is? He would've lost almost the entire investment from the 1987 and 2008 stock market crashes. That faggot doesn't even know what he's talking about.
Also any actual businessman would take any subsidy that was available to him from the government, is he saying that the States shouldn't use subsidies to attract business and jobs?

well /thread
thanks Australia.

mixing his imagination with year old current year man jokes, nice argument.

even if any of it was true, why would it suddenly be better for the 1% to just sit on their moneis (which is what libruls REE about daily) instead of creating a business empire = creating jobs. fucking retards.

/thread

kek, imagine him standing next to Trump. when will they learn?

Stop questioning the narrative, goy.

>implying every story on Cred Forums isn't a work of fiction

Wew lad

But that was debunked a while ago by politifact

Guys I totally stumped a Hillary supporter today

>So this fat sjw with a hillary sticker drives around
>I stop her, ask her why she's voting for her
>Because it's time we have our first female president
>So you're choosing based on gender? Isn't that sexist?
>Omg you're so right
>She then shaved her head, bought a maga hat and signed up for a bootcamp

Wow guys I feel so amazing and this story is so true, definitely not just real in my head

every time

>If he put his money into a bank instead of creating businesses and jobs he would have had more money

Really made me think

> Made-up stories by a low test midget.

How do you say "Yup" defensively?`

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y--yy--yyyyu-u-u--u-u-uu-u-u-p"?

Total cuck post, but let's be real. Trump is a god-tier level conman and world class troll.

>Getting 60x your investment back in 17 years.

Is that what this Robert Reich was saying?

Between a douche and a shit sandwich user. I'll pick the evil i know.

Nigger story, never happened. Trump supporters dont waste money in shitty coffee shops, they use a can of Folgers. They also don't waste time lingering around stupid kikes like this.
>you coulda got more money by jewing around wall street
Arguement not found
>you are actually broke
Arguement not found

This fucking Jewlet

With inflation and taking into account the fact he didn't start 17 years ago?

Absolutely.

>with inflation

So no

Even politifact admits that's bullshit

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/dec/09/occupy-democrats/occupy-democrats-say-simple-investment-trumps-fath/

>"But if he had just put that $200 million into an index fund and reinvested the devidends, he'd be worth twelve billion today"

Libcuck delusion at its absolute finest.

AYY LMAO

no he doesn't. Its about what he does with the money. He built an empire, a brand, thats something money cant buy.

fuck this thread its full of lies. DELETE

congratulations, you're even stupider than robert reich!