According to Cred Forums she is not white

Seriously ?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vivecthegod/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares ill creampie her cunny is 5 seconds float

urgh wait a minute

Looks Asian

Die Anzujammu, you turkish kike, Katya is the only queen of Cred Forums.

Looks like a gook.

a certain amount of white and asian genes results in near-2d perfection

Kek.

Katya is qt, a perfect mix of russian and tatar.

>not being able to recognize a zipperhead

She looks pretty asian to me

>white
>asian
All of that is retarded buzzwords. You don't get this kind of mixing by randomly putting together some western and eastern people.

DAS RITE!

So what do you think it is?

Seriously, she shits on Anzu and her pancake makeup.

she's probably 1/4 asian

I agree John san.

Happas can look like her. East Asian phenotypes are almost as recessive as European phenotypes.

Sometimes you get half Asians that come out looking like "off" looking White folks. Same way you can get mestizas who look perfectly White, except with a darker skin tone. Of course the vast majority look like fat little goblins, but you understand.

>ywn

Fucking kek

Which Asian? And what's the other part? You do realize that a lot of times when a mixed race person is for example half-German they already have things like square jaw that's typical to germanics. Don't you think a 3/4 German wouldn't look mostly German? Definitely wouldn't look like Katya.

Cred Forums can't agree on what's white.

she looks pretty in general

I don't care if she's white or not I would love to cuddle and be with her.

Stop thinking with you bagguett.

>she

Looks like a boy

looks half nip or something

You can have a round headed Slav who is 100% European and then an Eurasian who has one parent of Western European descent with more Germanic profile than the Slav has. That doesn't mean anything though, other than the parent's genes do matter when you mix.

I've always wondered about this, because my mum is a Happa but she barely looks asian besides brown eyes and hair, her nose face and eyes are all really white looking, and both me and my sister have blonde hair and shit.

So she is a skraeling.

Looks mongoloid to me, probably a finnish qt

She is clearly asian. Her eyes aren't sunken in enough and they aren't wide enough.

>I don't care if she's white or not
Me neither. I'd just like to spank her as I'm fucking her

No one can. Mexicans have gone back and forth between white and not white in the US over the past century or two. Italians were not regarded as white in the early part of the 20th century.

That's because she is most likely half-Western European where as Katya is the product of the local Russian genepool of her area. You can't reproduce Katya by mixing according to some retarded Murican ignoramus race definitions.

Why are Finnish girls so qt? It hurt desu.

Ah fuck you're reminding me of the good old days of flooding Cred Forums with Katya pics. I had like 250 pics, but then she closed her Instagram and VK so I had to find another hobby.
>you will never
Just die in my sleep already

She looks like a gook. Hot though.

Fite me 1v1 cunt

>according to dna tests she is not white

WTF racists btfo

mad that your east Asian thread is dying?

she looks so honorary aryan that every single shart would start clapping at her sight you fucking nigger
never say that shit again

She opened her Instagram again.

she's dating an asian and he's not even good looking

Not quite

I never understood 4chans obsession with this tar tar whore when half of the women in the region look like her.

OH WAIT
THANK YOU BASED GOD
instagram.com/vivecthegod/

She's not white. So what?

Not this one senpai.
Try vivecthegod
Go fuck some negroes or plastic sluts.

>ARE x WHITE?

I'm just saying that there's no point in obsessing over this slut when there are exact copies of her everywhere.

Dunno user. It's pretty rare, even for southern Russia. Sorry for my rudeness.

>Sorry for my rudeness

looks like a typical russian tatar i.e. mongoloid

She's a tatar and caucuses slav, so therefore asian and not white.
Also Cred Forums (((stormkikes))) ruled that only blonde haired blue eyed people (who aren't slavic or mongol) are white.

You would have to inspect the nipples to be certain.