Fuck my campaign up

Remember, if you kill your enemies, they win.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what do they mean by this

>CNN: Hillary is second in presidential race, Trump is last but one

>that face
>hello darkness my old friend
She's fucked and she knows it.

They are already making excuses

It's the debates coming up, as much as they lie to themselves about her chances at them they know in their hearts that the more Clinton stays out of the spotlight the better.

They see that this isn't going away

I prefer being the underdog-
YEB! - 2016

This is like something Le Weed Man would say.

Oh god it really is Jeb Bush all over again isn't it?

Lol didnt they say this about jeb?

The media in the Western world is starting to get so desperate now that the establishment they sucked up to so badly is failing.

Same in Germany, SPD and CDU just got totally demolished in a state election, setting new negative records - yet the media is trying to tell us that the AfD, which just went from 0 to 14,2% in the most lefty state of Germany, is really in its death throes and this is no reason to worry for the establishment.

There is no greater sign of strength than intentionally getting sick and disappearing for a week. It's a real power move.

The media has been lying to us for years, if not decades, and now they wonder why they can't take down Donald Trump.
>On a whole range of issues, certainly including racial ones, the American media may be fast approaching the point of possessing negative credibility, with increasing numbers of people tending to assume that the facts may be exactly opposite to what the media claims.
>Surely journalists must realize that decades of deceit have stretched their credibility past the breaking point on a whole range of sensitive issues, with huge numbers of voters simply disregarding anything said about Trump in what they consider “the lying press.”
>unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/

"I hated being the frontrunner, I like it more back here"

>good news for Clinton

The good news is that she can now move to a country without extradition before Trump gets elected

I know, we have the whole Lügenpresse thing going on so it's really the same for us.

By now even normies understand what it means when the nationality of the perpetrator isn't mentioned within the very first sentence already.
They can hardly even delete the comments that tell them they are full of shit and add additional information as fast as they are flying on, lots of them don't offer a comment section at all anymore due to it.

Should probably link the article.

I'd imagine it's something along the lines of Hillary, despite having one of the worst weeks imaginable is still polling ahead and likely to win.

>spend decades wanting to be President
>lose to a monkey
>wait until the monkey is out of office
>suddenly Donald fucking Trump
>manage to stay ahead because Trump angers the left
>health suddenly goes to shit two months before the election
Karma is a bitch

Her health has been fucked since at least 2012, the only thing keeping her alive is the desire to be President and claim her throne.

>her health is why she is losing

Even Crash Team Racing is grasping at straws

oh yeah that happening here big time... no more comment section to call out all the BS

How would you explain the sudden double digit drop coinciding with that controversy?

Help her JUST. Email scandal happening.

Reminds me of this

It's baffling how in denial these people are.

I mean, someone had to write that, then proof read it, and then decide "Yep, that's good", before sending it out.

This is the shit they were saying about Ted Cruz right before he imploded.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Interesting read.
Kinda disappointing though that he didn't include why he thinks they are being so dishonest, would have been really interested in hearing his best guess.

>IT
>REALLY
>MAKES
>YOU
>THINK
>DOESN'T IT?