Well Cred Forums, how cucked is your country?

Well Cred Forums, how cucked is your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

newstalk.com/Frances-Fitzgerald-to-represent-Ireland-at-special-UN-summit-on-refugees&ved=0ahUKEwjigOO9rZzPAhUFVxoKHVgQD4AQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNFAizh3kLlh28gpsQO8wn5o4ulGMw&sig2=O4Al4aP73vDfeSLV0h1GJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blue is good. It means we couldnt care less about Palestinians

Wait, what tensions does NZ have with Israel? And why does South Africa hate Israel, we used to be good friends when no one else would trade with us.

Absolutely cucked. Why do the right wing goys always support Israel?

We unlike the US have a proper alliance with them.

They help us with our weapons and sheid. Even though we recognize the independence of Palestine.

You can turn France ( or just say the people ) to orange easily.

>romania
>very friendly

I have met probably 5 romanians in 25 years to like Israel , who did they poll..college students?

I call bullshit on this ,we're probably one of the few remaining axis allies whose population (not the government) doesn't consider the pro-fascist leaders the "bad guys" .

They had to ban holocaust denial twice , because even politicians denied the holocaust...even when it was banned by our cucked government

>standing with the most redpilled non muslim country of the middle east

Being in charge means we're going to have friends we don't like but we have more jews in this country than muslims and it's better that way.

>Sweden
>Hostile

Like pottery

We make weapons with them m8.

That's why we are friendly diplomatically. Though we support Palestine and had enough of the gorrilion claim.

1.) Israel used NZ passports to assassinate some Arab leader in Tunisia years ago and NZ is still upset about it

2.) NZ is pro-Palestinian

Forgot to mention South Africa

ANC/Mandela/etc are very anti-Israel. very very. They see Israel as similar to apartheid south africa. Also apartheid SA was a big ally of Israel (pic related) while the ANC was backed by the USSR/Cuba/etc which was anti-Israel.

Give the jews land , maybe we can end the jewish shenanigans !

So what if some arabs have to die , atleast Isreal is nicer place then the arab shithole world around it.

If arab so great why mecca such a shit place huh?

I'm Dominican (still live there). Israel offered to help us build a wall with Haiti a while back but or cuck president at the time said no. It was kind of a thank you for us taking in a few Jews during WW2. I like Israel desu.

Maybe, it isnt' flat-out hostility yet. Sarkozy made France friendly to Israel again after Chirac but Hollande has reversed some of it.

FN is pro-Israel though so we need to see how far they get.

>hostile
Although it's mostly on apparence, since we have held normal-tier relations with them for a long time (eg. deporting our jews to Israel after the creation of the state with the help of Mossad)

The population is definitely at hatred tier, though

Romanian recognition of Palestine came under Ceausescu. You just never have revoked it and always vote against pro-palestinian stuff at the UN.

>Sweden
>hostile to anyone but themselves

Not believing this one.

It's true. The Jews are generally despised here alright.

Thanks m8

>We make weapons with them m8.
What the fucking rocket artillery? The project is dead ,we're not making any more ,we're replacing our rocket artillery starting 2019 anyway. And the mig-29 sniper , not even jesus can revive that shit,especially with how much we spent on infrastructure for the f-16 jets . At best if a war would start and we'd be in desperate need we'd see a 29 fulcrum "Reloaded" but the sniper project is dead.

Even if they weren't ,the population is not a fan of israel .

KEK
>implying ISIS isn't a Israeli organisation

Man Swedens FM has the label of "the most hated woman in Israel"

google it

meh

I've noticed. Muslims are much more accepted thankfully.

Googled and didn't see anything

>shit countries aren't ok with israel
>non shit ones are

really makes u think

I understand for Sweden, but why are Irish and Portuguese governments hostile to Israel?

>Germanistan
>very friendly

Who could possibly be behind this.

Sorry Schlomo we can't stand those dune coons either.

> "Ireland has accepted only 38 of the 2622 refugees it has committed to taking from Greece"

newstalk.com/Frances-Fitzgerald-to-represent-Ireland-at-special-UN-summit-on-refugees&ved=0ahUKEwjigOO9rZzPAhUFVxoKHVgQD4AQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNFAizh3kLlh28gpsQO8wn5o4ulGMw&sig2=O4Al4aP73vDfeSLV0h1GJA

It's a long story.

Short version is that Hitler supported us against the Brits.

We've also always felt more of a kindred spirit with Palestine given our own history which leads us to despise the Jews.

FUCKING KIKES GTFO RREEEEEEEEEE

Inquisition again when?

>Hate
Last I heard we are still sucking their dicks.