Is there actually a wage gap between men and women in the developed world?

is there actually a wage gap between men and women in the developed world?

Yes because the poor and weak don't believe a person should own something and control it how they like it.

No, the gap only existed because the Jews who did the investigation didn't allow for part time work, which women are far more likely to do. Part time workers earn less obviously, which creates the illusion of a gap.

ya its around 6 inches

There is a choice and responsibility gap. Women literally flood certain industries depressing wages. Men work anywhere they get paid.

Also the gap is only big enough to equalize spending. Men end up giving women money and the same study showing a wage gap shows spending is somehow equal.

So really the market works and women are just working as hard as they have to.

if you compare a male doctor with a female seamstress, yes

Not insofar as the women and men work the same job for the same hours.

Women in easier part-time jobs don't make as much as men in harder full-timed jobs.
Men in easier part-time jobs don't make as much as women in harder full-timed jobs.

no, the gap does not exist. the department of labor exist for a reason.

There should be, women work a lot less and less dangerous jobs. If there wasn't that would be unfair.

There is a gap in earnings, not in salary.
Equal work is equally paid.
But men and women do not do the same work in the same proportions.

what a creepy looking mug that guy has

Hurrr women don't work as hard as men w-w-w-why are they earning less?!?!?!?

Stupid fucks every single one of you.

Yes, but it's because cunts take stupid degrees and get low paying jobs. But cunts shouldn't go to college or have jobs so it doesn't really matter.

If you take total earnings for men and compare to total earning for women you see the whole 80% nonsense. I remember I once figured out total working hours for men and women (for 2013 data I believe it was. Always do your own calculations) then divided the total earned by the total hours worked. It turns out women earn roughly 23% more than men per hour

Yes. And a lot of the difference is from executive bonuses, and earnings of large stock traders. Blue collar work is paid the same.

I would imagine men also pay a larger share of taxes.

Also note at the time benefits were included in the calculations. Women earn overwhelmingly more benefits and if you don't include them they earn something like 15% more than men

no

On average men work 45 hrs per week.
On average women work 35 hours per week.
So on average men earn more.

And on average feminists get butthurt about this fact.
Really not that difficult to grasp.

No.

Until someone can prove this wrong.

You get paid based on how long you've worked there and how much effort you put into it.

Thinking a penis or a vagina determines your income is one of the dumbes things to think in this generation.

not only do women work fewer hours when they do have a job but they're also much less likely to work

>mfw my wife makes more than me and the fridge always has beer and cheese

Only because men pursue more pay while women sit back and relax at minimal for their job then complain they're not getting as much as Bob who busts his ass every day to get more.

So they made a huge hissy fit over it and claim sexism when it's clearly not because of that. Wages are the same, payments are different because Bob gets a lot of overtime pay while Sally sticks to default pay.

Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina