TRUMP'S JACK SHIT WITHOUT HIS DADDY

washingtonpost.com/archive/business/1991/01/29/from-father-fred-to-the-donald-cashing-in-chips-off-the-old-block/40928ac7-ce98-46b8-b257-b6a5893461fb/

Fuck off WaPO. GTFO.

A
FUCKING
MILLION
DOLLARS
LOAN

Who could it be ?
Hmmmmmm

>parents shouldn't help their children
>instead, their wealth should be forceably taken and redistributed to niggers with no potential who will buy jordans

>flags

discarded.
fix your own countries first, faggots.

I miss my Dad

And? his president run will be interesting
With clinton will be like having back pain and itchy hemmorids 24/7 for 4 years

>parents shouldn't help their retarded kids by doing retarded illegal shit
> I blame my shortcomings on black people

sure thing, bud.

>as if many people don't take out loans

people do get million loans, at least he didn't have to deal with jews hounding him to pay it back though.

>if Drumpf had put his inheritance in a CI account he'd have more money now
>how dare he create businesses and create employment and provide value to out capitalist nation

My head hurts reading liberal ideas on business

There are a lot of people that take a small loan for college and turn that into thousands of dollars of student and credit card debt.

Stop being a faggot.

wtf, I hate Dads now

>parents shouldn't help their retarded kids by doing retarded illegal shit

You just described illegals and blacks in one sentence. Good job.

What have you done today?

Besides wait for mommy to make you a pot pie and shitpost?

We all wouldn't be shit without are daddies

More than the average black person who's at home smoking blunts and watching Maury

No one cares. He's going to win. I hope it hurts, leftist moron. You lost. Hillary doesn't have a shit about you. I hope it hurts.

>it's illegal to help your children
kys my man

I went to the gym, checked my trail cameras, ate lunch, and worked on a tractor.

What did you do today mouth breather?

>wapo link
go back to plebbit, Carlos

Pay tax Bezos. Your time is coming.

>Parent helps their kid be successful
HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESSES THIS BREAKING NEWS!! oh wait no it isn't this perfectly normal and everyone parents help their children it's their job. Maybe this is breaking news in the black community.

>muh tractor

I drove 300 to head to the feedlot, stopped in Cheyenne for a case of beer, then came home to shitpost while the dogs roam my 900 acres.

I'd be nothing without my father either. So much of his traits are in me I think it almost has to be genetic. And I couldn't have learned them either, because I remember once we were put in very similar situations. We reacted the same exact way. Except I had already gone through it.

is this the same washington post who called trump literally worse than hitler? memes have become reality.

fuck off, shill

>can't dispute facts
>blames the newspaper

does your pussy hurt?