Name for all non-whites

Skraelings: let's get this word started for all non-whites. So when it gets out white people will start seeing themselves as a group, just like the Jews do with Goys.
>old Norse word for American Indians an user found in the last thread.

All those damn skraelings on welfare.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i56vRovn8CM
translate.google.com/#da/en/skræling
translate.google.com/#sv/en/skräling
translate.google.com/#no/en/skræling
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm down

How is this pronounced

Why not just call them browns? or coloureds?

To muh baggage. People hear that and freak out. We want normies to see them as a outside group. So they need to use the word regularly.

I've been saying "scraw-Lings"

Making the E silent.
>looked it up. YouTube had it a bit different but this way is faster and easier to use.

Gay

Subversion at its shittiest.

youtube.com/watch?v=i56vRovn8CM

hitler actually liked natives though, because he read winnetou by karl may. there was also a nazi magazine (pic related) that praised the siouxs

Skrail-ing

Autistic and larpy af desu.

this is autistic as shit
and while yes it was used to describe native americans the word literally translates to "weakling"
or "little men"

its a stupid sounding word which does nothing but make ppl wtf is a skraeling, scaline, saline, mei ling, gay thing, wtf r u say-ing

Yeah that sounds good.

Maybe next week Hillary Clinton will be talking about the Skraelings hating Pepe Trump supporters.

Skrælingi means a barbarian or foreigner in modern Icelandic.

Skraeling refers to all non-whites, not just injuns. It's used to refer to anyone outside or an enemy of western civilization and white culture. It's the epitome of everything non-white.

The Jews use the term goyim.
Arayans use the term skraeling.

Get with the program faggot.

Well Pepe is main stream now. And so is Cuck.

I'd never heard the word 'cuck' until I came here last summer. Now I'm seeing it used all over the place.
>TV
>YouTube videos/comments
>heard at least 2 people say it in person since I came back to school.

I'm absolutely certain I've read this and heard it pronounced at least once, "scray-lings."

Skräling, with the Ä/AE being like the 'EA' in the animal bEAr.

It essentially meants "scrawy/weak person"

Du er blot en skræling. En solle amerikansk skræling.

Works well in danish
I'm game

skræling

bit gay lad
needs something a bit more snappy, something meaning "other" or "different"

best i could find so far is "divers" think it kinda works it plays on the whole diversity thing
>fucking divers who do they think they are
>remove divers
>divers sit at the back

Missed an easy opportunity which could easily be brushed off as a reference.

its s as in "song", k, an r sound which requires training to pronounce properly (tongue goes up and down rapidly, hard to describe), ae, which has its own letter in norwegian and is pronounced like the a in "map", and ling which is pronounced like ching chong ling long.

Because the term would also apply to (((them)))

Anyway OP's idea isn't half bad, I'm up for it if you faggots commit

Hahaha! So gay.

Just Jeb! my shit up senpai.

translate.google.com/#da/en/skræling
translate.google.com/#sv/en/skräling
translate.google.com/#no/en/skræling
Whatever you see fit

i don't want white people to become jews. we're already infected with jewish mind poison.

lol no.

It's skrÆling. Æ pronounced like the A in "am" as in "I am".

The ancient Greeks used to call non-Greeks "Strangers".

I think it's a good option for us because it takes advantage of the "stranger danger" neuro-linguistic programming that has been used against the west.

You're talking about a colloquialism or slang term--like nigger colored

OP is talking about a culturally ingrained, exclusive descriptor. Goyim isn't like nigger. Skrael (as op is suggesting it) would not be a slang term for white supremacy. It would by analagous to goyim; there is a really important difference.

Read up on the hieroglyphic/signifying import of the Hebrew alphabet. Modern art in Russia was derived from signification in Judaism in the exact same way, it gave birth to typography, for example.

>>>reddit

>>>Shill

You also build personifications witch -ling? Like weakling or Schwächling? Thats neat.

It should be noted that Skraeling's etymological roots are entirely unknown. The word first appeared in a book written about norse exploration of the (far)Northern Americas and was used to denote the native inhabitants, or otherwise any foreign, non-nordic person.

Skrael was also employed by popular fantasy author Pat Rothfuss in his Kingkiller Chronicle to denote demonic spider-like creatures which featured very briefly in the first book and are likely to be included in a central role in the unfinished final book.

Skraeling is a word deeply ingrained in Scandinavian ancestry and linked with a non-internal conception of the un-Norse other--that anyone could say. There are some very interesting proposals about possible etymology for the word but nothing is considered proven

Yes, become more like Jews. We're the Jews now.

So scrawling?

b-b-but my last name is Kraeling and I am proud to be white!