Anyone know where I can get a Pepe mask for Halloween?

Anyone know where I can get a Pepe mask for Halloween?
Guy Fawkes masks are so 2008. I want a Pepe mask for the Anonymous of 2016.
If the Alt-Right wants to prove itself, it needs to make these masks.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Forum-Novelties-Mens-Deluxe-Latex/dp/B00LIPQ1DG
youtube.com/watch?v=1OyI1USKS_o
amazon.com/dp/B00NOQ34BE/ref=cm_sw_r_taa_5ch4xb7NCK75F
walmart.com/ip/Adult-Deluxe-Latex-Animal-Costume-Mask-Frog/48200796?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1143&adid=22222222227035589852&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=76183825354&wl4=pla-177088257394&wl5=9003762&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112549980&wl11=online&wl12=48200796&wl13=&veh=sem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make on yourself Kek wills it

No, they need to be mass produced.

Guy Fawkes mask are gay as fuck don't compare that shit to pepe

Kill yourself.

I want a fucking Pepe mask!

Don't you want a Pepe mask too? Only heretics and blasphemers don't want a Pepe mask this Halloween.

fuckin make one you shallow cunt. even fucking weeaboos can make their own costumes.

Don't you want one?

Just get a novelty frog mask and paint the mouth red. You can then combine it with an Egyptian god costume for kek, a Trump costume for recognition, etc.

Just paint your face in green and lips in red, faggot.

I bet if somebody made them, they would sell. There's a market out there, just no one meeting it.

NORMIES LEAVE MY MEMES ALONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek has spoken to me, he says to paint your face green.

this

amazon.com/Forum-Novelties-Mens-Deluxe-Latex/dp/B00LIPQ1DG

alternatively
youtube.com/watch?v=1OyI1USKS_o

only failed normies who are 11-15 and think showing off their Cred Forums is cool would expose power level in such a way
please hang yourself

>tfw I made the images and seeded the idea of Pepe masks but I won't see any of the $$$

Making one of wood would be the proper way of honouring Kek.

there are these

shart

made by a sculptor in infinite chan's bureau of memetic warfare board

Whenever someone tries to organize Cred Forums / (((Anonymous))) in the real world and claim to represent the community, it always becomes some tumor offshoot, withers away until it no longer represents the contemporary "real" culture. Very fascinating phenomena, can't think of any other similar cases.

At least you people make yourselves easier to identify so everyone knows to avoid you like an autistic black hole.

the guy fawkes mask will always be associated with Anonymous. just paint it to look like Pepe. pic related.

Buy one of these instead.

SHEENROAD Magic Man's Mr. Moon Latex Mask amazon.com/dp/B00NOQ34BE/ref=cm_sw_r_taa_5ch4xb7NCK75F

Will you guys make me a meme millionaire if I make them?

>the guy fawkes mask will always be associated with Anonymous.

L-O-L

Pepe was taken back from normalfags only for alt right fags to ruin him again

walmart.com/ip/Adult-Deluxe-Latex-Animal-Costume-Mask-Frog/48200796?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1143&adid=22222222227035589852&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=76183825354&wl4=pla-177088257394&wl5=9003762&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112549980&wl11=online&wl12=48200796&wl13=&veh=sem

>walmart

There is a shitload of bootleg Pepe merchandise on Taobao. You need Google Translate and possibly an agent to buy stuff from there though.

You can find it by searching "sad frog" in English.

Boy do I hope OP comes back to his thread.

he's been blessed.

I saw those. That's a sleep mask, so there are no eye holes. What I want is one of these cheap plastic masks with Pepe on it. There's still more than a month until Halloween, plenty of time for somebody to crank these out.

>That's a sleep mask, so there are no eye holes.
i JUST realized that

You know that "humanity party" is a fraud by a con artist, right?

The guy had been doxed to hell and back.

The "alt-right" is a straw man created as the liberal boogie man.