Swedistan Rape stats

Today in my class me and this guy were talking and I brought up how high the rape statistics were in Sweden and he told me that the reason is because of how they report it.

He said they report a lot of things that we don't and white supremacists (that means you Cred Forums) often misconstrue this because they hate muslims.

Is there any truth to this argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

delete

so you dont think its that bad there?

>He said they report a lot of things that we don't and white supremacists (that means you Cred Forums) often misconstrue this because they hate muslims.

I'm sorry, but compare Swedish rape statistics to rape statistics in terms of racial demographics anywhere in the entire western world.

THE SHITSKINS ARE TO BLAME, OP.

ffs, if you haven't seen this video yet, you don't belong on this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

People who don't know how to read or use statistics shouldn't quote them. Comparing statistics from different sources countries that don't collect them on the same basis is always retarded aswell.

Great observation faggot

How does that explain the massive rise in levels of rape in the last 10 years though

Thanks, do you understand why it's relevant?

this is absolutely true. you should check in to the whole nigger iq bullshit research we use as well. it's hilarious.

wait, you guys dont have thought rape in your countries?

My question was asking that although one country records rape statistics differently, how accurate can that information be

You than said
>Comparing statistics from different sources countries that don't collect them on the same basis is always retarded aswell.

>He said they report a lot of things that we don't and white supremacists (that means you Cred Forums) often misconstrue this because they hate muslims.
when a muslim rape a girl its muslim that raped the girl but when they say that user raped the girls its they that do the misconstrue thing also
>what is psychological projection

>how accurate can that information be
Depends on how you define rape for starters.
Most people think it's high because they compare it to countries that don't even attempt to gather data on it.

Also in order to find out how accurate it is you'd have to know how the data was collected. Is it the amount of people convincted of rape we are talking about, is it self reported, in which case then to whom was it reported? The Police or a survey organization?

The point wasn't to attack you, but to point out that it's a meaningless debate as this kind of information is usually not avaliable and if it was and people understood it there wouldn't be a reason to discuss it in this way in the first place.

you know what denmark
suck my dick

im so sick and tired of this good argument bullshit
just tell me if this if i should be a racist or not, fuck

Racism is founded on arguement from anecdote and selective reading of statistics and science.

You can be as racist as you like, it just doesn't make sense.

i think ur country looks nice and u type well

Thanks

No. It's because of the Musilms. Sweden likes to pretend that so people don't hate their already shit-teir country. Government propaganda. They will never admit the truth unless you fucking hold them a gunpoint. Those fuckers understand what happens when the truth comes out. They are afraid user. And they should be. Redpill your friend if possible, never trust the propoganda.

so you agree with muslims taking over western civilization?

I would almost feel bad for them if they didn't deserve it as much as they do. No mercy for those monsters.

>There are a lot of rapes in Sweden because they import thousand of muslims

>There are a lot of rape accusations in Sweden, because Swedish women report every man who stares at them to the police because their feminist politicians tell them to view every man as a potential rapist.

Both things are fucked up. Sweden is hell.

I don't think that will ever happen, the biggest impact they have had here is that a few hotdog stands now sell kebab aswell.

Also what western civilization? Are you implying that you and me are of the same civilization? That we have something in common that makes us closely related compared to other cultures?

>the biggest impact they have had here is that a few hotdog stands now sell kebab aswell.

user... You should see our cities. Our ghettos. Your country was left untouched by now. By now!

>lso what western civilization? Are you implying that you and me are of the same civilization?

Yes.

It's not like we don't have them, it's just that our integration policies aren't as failed as yours. Besides in my memory, the arabs that have been coming here for 50 years haven't damaged this place as much as the Germans who were here for 5.

Legally speaking "rape" can be defined in many ways. Like a decade ago in this shithole "rape" meant a that you had vaginal intercourse with a woman against her will, basically. Nothing else. If you stuck it in her asshole instead, it was not rape, but had to be classified as something else, extortion probably. Same if a guy was raped. Nowadays "rape" can be not only penetration, but also other acts against the victim's will if they reach a certain intensity.

IIRC Sweden has a really wide definition of rape, and thus a lot of more behaviour is classified as such.

Fuck migrants anyway, tho.

1) There's no evidence to suggest that it would account for such a large difference.
2) Even if that's the case, it doesn't help because the data shows that men of "foreign background" commit a disproportionately high percentage of the rapes - this is also despite the fact that having 2 parents born in Sweden makes you fit under the "Swedish" category in the data.

Actual, non-retarded answer: Both sides of this are half right. Swedish law does consider many things to be rape that other countries classify as sexual assault, BUT Sweden's rape rate is climbing rapidly and it's due to their irresponsible immigration policy.

It's cool that the swelling support of Cred Forums is about to meme Trump in to office, but this place is seriously getting dumber. Repeating half-truths because we like the >implications dilutes the red pill, and is barely better than the bullshit that (((they))) pull.

do you know the size of the fucking country? its relatively small if you compare it to states or even metro areas. there have been a lot of rape by ""refugees"" NO QUESTIONS ASKED. its not a white racist bullshit thing. its the honest truth.

>just a swedish kind of rape