Ulster Loyalist thread

Orange Volunteers edition.

fuck you

Dude is gonna wreck shit with dat .22 yo!

Upper Ban reporting in

Found the plastic Paddy

Ulster forever fuck the traitors that wanna break up the union

>less firepower than my grandpappy
Wew lads!

AN ULSTERMAN I AM PROUD TO BE
FROM THE ANTRIM GLENS I'M COME

Chill plastic pad no need to be so salty

redpill me on ireland.

Huns

5-1

What the fuck is an ulster? Some kinda food?

Lead the way!

Scotland and England's bastard child

Piss off, King William

Is it only because Norn Iron is protestant and you guys would get cucked that you side with England? I don't really see the point in surrendering your sovereignty, unless you just don't fit in with your fellows.

>Tyrone
Sheeeeeeit

That's Northern Ireland, not Ulster.

>Ulster
>Only 6 counties
Where did the other ones go?
Did you lose a third of your province?

It's a County.

Northern ancient province of the island of Ireland, six out of its nine counties remained with the UK when Northern Ireland split off, so some people use Ulster as a synonym for the former.

Though you're not too far off, Ulster fries are God tier.

criminal thug edition then

irish were the white niggers of the british empire, then the UK found India

irish lower class kicked off, then irish middle class got pissed because britbongs started killing them. protestants laughed about it which pissed off irish middle class more

eventually entire country just drove the brits out and as protestants either left or pretended to be catholic for a while

doing pretty good since in all honesty

I never understood why ulster wanted to stay in the UK until I actually travelled all over the British Isles. (and reading into the history). Also how do you guys burn those pallet stacks when it's always fucking raining?

Queen > commie republic of potatoland

It's still Ulster.

Do Americans understand loyalists or do they assume all Irish hate British Empire.

Sure....sure it is

oh yeh, protestants and irish middle class basically returned to the agreement of shitting on the lower class to keep the status quo almost instantly afterwards

happily ever after once the church got it's arse belted for being cunts

brits are cool, UK is cool, NI is cool, paras of any kind are gaylords -- general view among normal people here

REMINDER THAT THE MAJORITY OF SCOTS HATE THE NORTHERN IRISH

Scotland is cuck central so who cares what you think, go back to tending your shaggy cows faggot

>Americans
There's way too fucking many of us for me to answer that.

I know Northern Irish are a Scottish Presbyterian transplant and see William of Orange as their hero. Muh Protestantism

Are these guys still around? How will they react to Muslims and blacks when they start moving into their neighborhoods?

the average American (not counting teaboos) doesn't know enough about British history to have a non-retarded opinion

They are, and they're a bunch of losers now. A shadow of their former selves. They went back to being Communist retards (remember the original 'Ra was Commie until American Irish pulled their funds out). Now they say shit like "Solidarity with Palestine" and would rather import a million mudslimes than a single Briton.

Are you frustrated?

Scotland is the greatest nation on earth who invented everything worth inventing

Ireland is kind of fucked.
>Normans invade Ireland late 11th century/early12th
>English are constantly hiberianized, become natives.
>This goes on for hundreds years
>Ulster remains pretty homogenized and outside english control
>By the 1600s Ulster finally falls and all the barons leave, making room for plantations
>The south that was traditionally under control of england remained catholic and turned their backs on protestant england, while north is totally subjugated with fresh immigrants from england and scotland.

I can't tell Irish from Scottish from Anglo. They are all rape babies and I don't understand the fuss.

God save the queen

Yes but not currently active at the moment as there is no severe threat, but there is still caches of weapons hidden all over the country.
There has already been resistance to mudslimes and blacks moving in, so if they cause any severe trouble then those guns will be taken out of storage.

The Irish gene pool is actually pretty interesting as they aren't really Celtic. Celtic culture, sure, but not genetics.

English is the real rape baby fuss. Original tribes, Romans, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Danes, Norwegians, Normans...

>southern ireland supports this

I get why they would hate foreigners. But it seems like they reserve all their hatred for their neighbors while giving pakis and niggers a free pass. I'll never understand the british.

Celtic Christianity when

Break with Rome and independent bishopric when

British Isles are just about the bantz bro

Even Guernsey, Jersey, Wight, and Man are sassy