WE

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
youtube.com/watch?v=7P8dds90Cb4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
youtube.com/watch?v=nFHzTCa3Pz8
youtube.com/watch?v=SwAI04ckakE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We wuz giants an sheeit

Are those for farming?

Well at least the first Kang named the Jew.

Why do you think basketball players are so tall, whitey?

The Ancients.

>very clearly a normal size set of steps next to the giant ones that make no sense being steps
>duh dey musta been giants

You know, I'm pretty sure you could built a few huts on each of those steps which would show everyone in town who was top dog over who by ow high up the steps you were
But, most importantly, you could piss on the lower caste's roof

purple drank fruit hangs high

>you could piss on the lower caste's roof

Get the fuck back to your designated shitting sub-continent you streetshitter.

Those are literally for farming, and they're in Peru. Niggers need to be genocides.

Yeah those are probably for terraced farming, I would guess. Either that or they were for proud KANGZ with truly massive BBCs who ruled over the CAVEMEN whitebois until RACISM ended the rule of the PROUD Nubians.

HOL UP

This is South America?!
Why do niggs thinks Giant versions of Gangsters roamed South America?!

REEEEEEEEEEE

jesus drank puple drank

Is there one where it says
>blacks were the most powerful race ever
>blacks were enslaved by every other race

Because they're dumb, easily suggestible, and inexplicably arrogant. Honestly user you should know this by now

I want to be mad but that one guy called out jews so... eh

>black roots science

Nobody in the world could possibly believe this is true.

Niggers do.

WE

John Paul II > Ratzinger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit>>>>>>>>>>>>Cuck-Pope

I'm pretty sure those are irrigation cliffs for farming. Am I wrong?

KANGZ

>black people
>caring about the universal application of morality

terraced farm fields is my guess

They're called terraces, dumbass.

Terrace fields

you stupid racist dub gettin fuck out heREEEEE

Nope, you're right. Doesn't matter if you'd tell them, though. They're ''woke''

I don't get it, are those comments bait or are people clinically retarded?

In a way, this is really sad. Wherever they go, niggers are surrounded by races that do better then them. Whites, Asians, Latinos do significantly better in the education system, they do be on the job market etc.

Even if the media, and academia pushes this narrative of 'we are all equal' on some level even they must feel their inferiority. And so they have to make up these tales, insert themselves into things their people could have never achieved in a desperate attempt to block out reality; to preserve some sense of self-worth in a world that screams at them that they are the dregs of humanity.

As ridiculous as it is, on some level I can't help but feel for them.

"streetshitter" says the mexican without a hint of irony...

The Nubians took control of Egypt after the exodus

Please tell me this is a poltard parody account to trick didndu's

>have to click next twice to see fucking Ben Franklin and based Tesla.
>Where are the Wrights?
>Who the fuck are these niggers?
fuck this gay earth

Ancient pranksters that knew people would still be retarded thousands of years later.

KEK which one of you is behind this?

Here we go again with the english vs. metric implementation on the blueprints.
Fucking NASA

"Our people was giants"

I'm not fluent in english. But is it also correct to say "Our people were giants" ? ...Why do they say "was" ? (or are both correct ? )

wuz kangz

You're right, it is pretty sad. The truth of the matter is that men aren't created equal. No amount of affirmative action or "dem programs" is going to change that. Race-mixing on a macro scale will just drag everyone down to a shitty common denominator.

In the US and South Africa, segregation and Apartheid were actually quite fair to blacks. Some whites abused their superior position to demean blacks, sure, but many whites in the American south saw them as less capable and in need of supervision. It was a paternal relation almost.

That all changed thanks to (((Progress))). Social chaos was a natural byproduct of willful delusion.

really makes you tinky

Damn, they're so pathetic. Is this what not having a culture does to you?

You are correct, and they are wrong.

we dont need those in our first world country, hence why he was asking friendo

In American English, it should be "Our people were giants." Saying "Our people was giants" is incorrect, as it uses a third person singular form of the verb to be in place of the third person plural form.

Compare: "Nos ancêtres étaient géants" et "Nos ancêtres était géants."

Same mistake.

WE WUZ GIANTS

>It's a Cred Forums roleplays black people on Facebook episode

You guys are massive faggots.

This is some Spirit Science tier nonsense.

Seriously though, Egyptians were Black.

niggers do not understand tense

they will often say

marcus gone to da sto (store)

but they could mean marcus is at the store, went to the store or is going to the store

i used to think this was just because niggers were stupid, but i read an article about how the reason niggers do not understand tense is because they never had to plan for the future, so they dont really grasp the concept of time

>niggers don't know shit about agriculture
Color me surprised

WE WUZ NOT FO SHO N SHIEEET
FUNNELS N SHIET

Also, I find hilarious that Amuro was a leaf.

Were there any large agricultural civilization in sub-Saharan Africa?
I think the tribes around South Africa were big into cattle-herding
By which I mean 'following cattle until they wanted to eat one'

I absolutely love this theory

>fucking wright brothers aren't anywhere to be found

what the fuck is this shit?

none of these terraces are in Africa anyway

encase you are interested, here is the article

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

That Pilot is Autistic

> A thicc giant black Queen will never stroll through the "white quarter" searching for her daily tribute
> She will never choose you out of the crowd of weak white Bois
> She will never yank you up harshly and take you dangling back up to her palace, where she uses you as an ass worship slave for the rest of your days
> You will never eventually become complacent to your exposure to her perfect giant ass

Why even live guys

You're definitely retarded.

Go back to Cred Forums, turd.

>Seriously

LoL

No

I am 100 percent sure there's a link between newtypes and autism

Just look at Tifa from gundam X

Apparently fuck albert einstein.

They aren't steps dumb ass.

If they were, why would they need the normal size steps on the left.

HOL UP! YOU SAYIN DEY COULD RELAX A QUEN'S HAIR BAC 200 YEARS AGO
AIGHT WE WUZ JEWS N SHEIT

Ok Thanks.

>tfw no giant gf

nobody replies to turks anymore bro. stop wasting your time.

U mad jewboy?

Everyone but Alexander Graham Bell looks autist or deformed in some way or another.

I mean, Einstein wasn't really an inventor in the sense they were going for tbqh. But a list of great American inventors absolutely would need Henry Ford (big time Jew hater FYI), Edison, Eli Whitney, Alexander Graham Bell, Wozniak/Jobs, Bill Gates, Samuel Morse, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Oppenheimer, and *arguably

*Tesla, born Serbian but became American
*Wernher von Braun, born German but became American

Instead, Jewgle decided they would throw together a list of literally whos and Black Peanut Butter Man. Insulting. And stupid.

This sounds like a great anime

Now Google actual American inventors.

If niggers were so advanced and sophisticated, then how did a bunch of knuckle-dragging, cave dwelling whiteys manage to enslave them all?

What caused blacks to devolve into their current state? Slavery isn't a valid answer either because the blacks living in Africa today are far worse off than the blacks living in present day America. And that still doesn't answer the question as to how we managed to enslave them in the first place. Do any of these Afrocentric retards have an answer to this?

bell looks like a nigger

>(((Google)))

You should really really really post this on some KANGZ facebook and see if they just eat this shit up

The great space-exploring civilizations of Africa all went to shit right before meeting whitey
You just missed it, I swear

Oh. Jewgle removed it. Kek

Only after they took it from Egyptians and surprise suprsie that's when Egypt fell

the normal steps were for whitey slaves the left was for the Nairob kings

>First comment names the Jew
Maybe they're alright

weren't the nephilim giants?

>Numbers 13:33 - And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, [which come] of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

holy fuck that actually exists....

>ANCIENT PORCH STEPS

No problem. There are some linguistic quirks to American English, especially in slang and colloquialisms, which can make mastery pretty difficult. English itself is easy in terms of grammar and syntax, but getting to the level of a native speaker (a white native speaker, I should say) is very tough.

As a French speaker you have a distinct advantage in learning English. Many of our most intimidating words are recognizably derived from Latin, and they often appear in a similar form in french. For example : "consciencieusement" en français is simply "conscientiously" in English. Both come from the Latin word conscienti, and even if you don't know Latin, words of that derivation will leap out to you in English. The adverbial ending -ment in French simply becomes -ly in English.

Goodluck, m8. Watch a lot of American TV and movies to practice listening comprehension. Careful not to imbibe too much "Youtre télévisé" though mec.

youtube.com/watch?v=7P8dds90Cb4&feature=youtu.be

It mainly because when google searches for images entitled "white couple" it leads them probably to a bunch of tumblr SJW blog/journalism sights that are being triggered like crazy about the subject and talking about the vast greatness of multiculturalism and race mixing, thus you get those pictures.

Also Google is run by jews who knew?

On bing you get mainly pictures of white couples because bing is uncucked but you still have a couple BLACKED pictures because that just how search engines work as I explained above.

VIKANGZ

They both have eyes nose and a mouth

what the fuck man

Sweet Christ.

Just how long has this meme been going on for?

>stairs were spec'd out in inches
>built using meters

obvious explination

VE STUIGT ROYALEN!

LMAO!!!!!!!!

We wuz fee fii foo fum. Niggas

Unified Terrace Post. Join the UTP and push back the uneducated masses.

You're not accounting for the effects of oxidation and the chemical reaction(s) of the paints used against Egyptian stone alongside the air, not to mention the effects of Bacteria in such an enclosed environment of a tomb.

Also, Nubia and Egypt didn't join until 747BC with the particular Hieroglyphs predating said event.

>You have to go back.

>Latino
>Race

>Mestizos
>Hispanic

Hans, please.

>look a pillar of walking shit!
Is it going to guide you to the promised land of kwangs?

Leave Thoth alone

Thoth IS alone. There are none among the Egyptian pantheon like him.

>Jewish
holy shit!

Progress, lads! They're "getting woke"

>I think the tribes around South Africa were big into cattle-herding
>By which I mean "following cattle until they wanted to eat one"
kekkles

wat

hahahaha wow

Had a look at some of these inventors and there really isn't anything noteworthy or revolutionary most of them are just tokens. Its really shitty of Google to put tesla on the third page based on the colour of his skin and not the merit of his inventions.

Exactly, the only God that is self creating and sustaining. And the only God who fused with another God (Hermes) to become Hermes Trismegistus

Why don't one of you lifeless faggots create one of these black history sites that the apes source when proving they WUZ KINGZ and then come out a few years later pointing out dumb niggers were outsmarted by the white man once again?

The comments man, just look at the comments

>Teisha Deacon; 1 year ago
>my son is half african so this is brilliant for him to learn about his heritage and culture! thanks for the videos

>Michael Vardiman1 year ago
>Extremely informal for children to learn about their true culture n history

this will never not be funny

>malika
What the actual fuck?
Is that her name?
wuz she yugioh n shiet?

we wuz....wizards?

Literally means Queen in Arabic

t. studied Arabic for 4 years at uni

>Neth flag
>studied Arabic for 4 years
thanks for the giggle

cause theyre fucking retarded frenchbro.

its incorrect.

>i used to think this was just because niggers were stupid, but i read an article about how the reason niggers do not understand tense is because they never had to plan for the future, so they dont really grasp the concept of time

it's all so clear now
they will also straight up omit verbs in sentences as in "he at da sto" or "she crazy"

Started in 2008 and finished in 2012.
Did it because I was genuinely interested in Arabic culture and languages, but I accidentally took small doses of redpill at the start of their Arabic Spring revolution. I'm kind of happy that it happened, landed me a job at foreign affairs.

It's a satire page

facebook (DOTcum) /KFCforAfrica/

Thanks for the clear up Geert

Your american google seems to have been "Blacked"... Pic related.

kek

all's well that ends well then, you can't take the giggle back though

Jesus goddamn it fucking christ how fucking retarded are niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

they're so easily redpilled, like sp-eds or children.

if only the Jew wasn't snubbing out the few smart ones that try to lead the others down the right path.

we can only dream

holy shit

>Eli Whitney

youtube.com/watch?v=nFHzTCa3Pz8

the wewuz conspiracy theorists that you see on youtube making kooky videos about jews and shit seem a lot more fun than the blacks Ive met.

>Encase
Really nigger?

Sides are gone

I see this all the time, and the nigger logic drives me crazy. I mean, if you can go from a king to a slave, how bad was the fuck up?

B-but whitey, we lived NEXT to duh giants!!!!! I mean we dun built the pirimads, but I mean da giantz did it!!!!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE

If giants built the pyramid, why is the interior so cramped even for a small adult?

>TFW you can't crawl into the womb of a giant gf and start to masturbate while surrounded by her womanhood.

underrated

>The Jewish and pale man has kept our eyes SHUT
>Jewish
THOSE DIRTY NIGGERS WILL PAY

Hey brotha hear ya

I know they're for irrigation but damn do I wish they were steps for a greater population.
>tfw no giant waifu
why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=SwAI04ckakE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This article is super interesting, apparently they cant even percieve "love" like normal people-
That explains a lot, like why there are so many single moms.

"Steps"

but for srs this book gives a pretty good account of africa and the concept of time

>it does not exist outside of the event

Archers.

christ have mercy

WE HAD SERFS AND SHEIT.

Probably. But they weren't no niggers.

Saved. Thank you, user.

Holy shit beautiful

it was already shown that searching "americans" will find "african americans" as most of the time no one actually points out the fact that someone is american as much as "african americans" do