I messed up, today

Some advice would be lovely about now, Cred Forums.

>history course
>professor is a hard liberal
>makes comment
>"Douglass says that bridges must be made between different peoples to understand each other."
>"Tell me, do you know what Donald Trump's motto is?"
>"Build a wall."
>"Why?"
>"To stop immigrants. He wants to end immigration."
>blurt out "Illegal Immigration, yes."
>he stares daggers into me
>I say that it's ILLEGAL immigrants being stopped, not legal immigrants
>I say that if he ever watched a Trump rally instead of CNN, he'd know that.
>the clock hits 10, and I bolt out of there before he could explode

What do I do, guys? What should I expect next class?

Man up
if that cuck see you with doubts then the next class he will 'slam' you
Don't give him that pleasure

University?

Then no worries, you're paying for education, not endoctrination.
If he tries to pull any shit on you next class I suggest you act like a SJW too an record in your phone his beef against you.
If classes were a debate you would fucking pay for a career where debate is taught.

Don't let yourself get trampled on.

Just destroy and embarrass him in front of the class. Atleast you'll get respect from some students.

drop out before he warns the elites that "he knows" and you ((((disapear))) or (((commit suicide))) a few days later.

Congratulations you finally popped-your power level reveal cherry. Expect the professor to be hard on you and your future assignments. Don't take his bull shit just say what you think.

aka dont be a pussy fag

But how should I prepare? I have no idea what he'll throw at me.

What you said was correct. Don't back down, but don't be an obnoxious asshole either.

Take out your dick and slam it on his desk, liberals respect that.

Man up and stand by your principles, just don't be obnoxious about it. If you play your cards right, you will be slaying some liberal poon as a bonus.

Drop the class. But, keep showing up to bust his balls, and point out what an ass he is.

Can't, I'm on "educational probation".

Start fucking his wife.

The teacher's name? Gary Johnson.

The facts. As long as you're respectful, but firm enough to point out when he's lying, that will be enough

This. Be the better man.

find out which is his car, stock him for a while, then sneak up on the fucker and kill him,,,i am fucking tired of that type of bullshit, specially coming from a "teacher",,,,in every country teacher are like a mob, i hate those fuckers and the teachers sindicates, they are the ones holding back education FUCKING LEECHES,..,

i guess this is my introduction to pol post, thanks fags.

AND THEN I RAN OUT CLUTCHING MY VAGINA

who cares faggot
grow a pair

So, don't show up being overconfident, only equipped with the basic facts, and to correct him when he spouts a lie.

Is that about it?

You did fine user the light of God walks with you wherever you go.

A barbell.

You've got to hit your professors with actual logical reasoning, given most liberals won't dare swallow the red pill out of pride, the easiest way to strike doubt into the college driven liberal agenda is ask the definition of free college?

Free college is non sequitur logic at its finest, there's no such thing as free unless electric companies, water, gas, food, lodging, etc suddenly become valueless, unless professors are willing to teach for free and give up their salary.

That's the fatal flaw. It's simply follow the bread crumbs at that point, response is typically followed by "well government already provides grants" and look at how the market median moved for college affordability? Or how the educational standard has mysteriously dropped within the last 20 years? it's never the workers who benefit either, only the few select who signed such agreements, Government price tags are always higher because the government will pay anything, whereas you might take out loans and pay them off with a decent job in 2-5 years if you chose a decent major, you could instead pay 10 times that amount in federal taxes over your entire life-span for a faulty system.

That's pretty much what I hit my faggot professor with in an argument and shut him the fuck up because he went on about how college should be free for everyone.

t. paco

The dumb faggot was rightfully interrupted.

Two barbells to the back of the head

I thought his motto was ''Make America Great Again'', your teacher is shit.

Pull out your prayer rug and face east before class starts. He wont bother you again...

If he punishes you based on your political opinion, then head to a guidance councilor and tell them you will sue (and be ready to sue).

Literally the only right answer here

Bro don't get political with people like that he's already butthurt and going to take it out on you in a passive aggressive way. Just ignore him when he says stupid shit like that, only time you want to redpill people is with friends not against a Marxist professor

Planted barbells after taking multiple barbells from several directions.

Pretty much. Given that it seems he's prone to actively exaggerating Trump's positions, a purely defensive stance could work.

However, remember that you're defending Trump in the real world, not on Cred Forums. For example, if the ban on Muslims comes up, don't claim that Trump never said that; he clearly did. Say it was an burst of emotion in the immediate aftermath of an extremely high profile terror attack, and that Trump has since moderated his position to one far more reasonable.

If you're feeling confident, try to turn the debate to how irresponsible Clinton's rhetoric has been. For example, today she literally accused Trump of treason over his statements about the Muslim world. Point out that it is literally unprecedented for one candidate to accuse the other of literal treason. Point it that it sets a dangerous precedent, both because it undermines the legitimacy of the possible next president, and because it raises the possibility of speech being charged criminally.

Some basic rules
>Calm, respectful, but firm
>Count on your opponent to make easy to disprove exaggerations
>Don't be afraid to admit Trump says stupid shit, we all know it
>No memes

You dont know how much a circlejerk universities are. They might say muh free speech is exercised there but as long as almost all faggots are members of a leftist brotherhood with jew-like shadiness, you will be a goner

You made your point and corrected bad info, I don't see any problem here. Plus he isn't any more important than you so why should you worry about it?

This guys right. Liberals are passive aggressive as fuck too they'll actively try and fuck you over but in shady ways because they're cowards

You need to go on Marxist tirade about how the American people must be protected from the interests of the bourgeoisie and upper class like Hillary and Obama. That's why you were voting for Bernie.

Don't defend this as you would here. Defend it like a Marxist. Argue like liberal to beat a liberal.

looks like black history month is about to begin early.

This is a good idea

Claim that you're a muslim or jew. Remind him of the 6 million.

This. I dealt with a government professor who talked how the checks in govt made it so that politicians CANT do certain things. I asked dont you mean shouldnt? He said no, CANT. I argued the point and got the biggest stink eye.

Some classmates already were as I was leaving. They were mouthing things, moving to block the door.

I had never really felt trapped before that.

See

You might get a lesson in progressive liberal tolerance by indoctrination and fear.

Remind them that every country does this. Just mention our case:
Venezuela comes here in hordes, and we have to enforce strict border control. It's no wall, but we deport every goddamn illegal we can.
That's Colombia, the same country that decided to stop a 50-year-old war and sat down with the fucking commies to negotiate terms. We're even allowing them the right to become a political party and have positions in the Senate. We are not extremist by any measure, we're poor as shit, we're filthy mixed blood dogs, and even we enforce border control because that's the whole point of a fucking country.

Start audio recording all of your classes with him, just get an app for your smart phone or what not, make sure you have records of everything incase you need to prove things went down how you said if he tries to kick you out or otherwise punish you.

Well if you haven't been expelled yet, he may yet try to get you expelled. Most likely by offending one of your classmates.

/thread

Putin's barbell

soaked in pneumonia poison

Some of my history students are alright. Don't come to class tomorrow, if you aren't OP.

There's a group called FIRE (seriously) that can help if he tries to railroad you.

Enjoy the shitty grades your cuck professor will give you.

this.

fight him

bravo sir

that was a good episode.
R.I.P. in peace Buckley

You didn't fuck up
He was using indoctrination.
It didn't work.
Good job.
Have your own opinion.

I'm glad to know you guys got my back. I think I can go through with this.

Remember not to make any claims, but only point out contradictions and statistics. Not making claims gives them no ammo.
Even a "well ok user I think this is kind of a complex topic to talk about so casually" is advantageous, as it proves the guy is full of shit.

Don't go to the gym to lift weights.

Dont worry my son, KEK is with you

I'm glad to know that I am blessed.

Stand proud.
Think for yourself.
>Pushing a woman whos husband dicks bimbos.
>Dem family values.

this. i was open with my power level hrough undergrad and grad school and liberal ass professors were easier on me after a dust up. they are literal cucks. I recall getting A's for work that MAYBE was C level.

examples:
philosophy paper on mussolini and how awesome fascism is turned in to a jewish professor

telling mexican business professor that the 'benefits' of racial diversity in companies was a myth and a racist concept to boot.

A grades both times.

fpbp

If you were in a position to get fucked in the first place its your fault for piping up. Stop drinking 5 days a week and being a fucking loser.

>risking your university grades to inflate your ego
With any luck you might have fed a red pill to someone but you dun goofd my friend.

You'll probably be on a university kill list from now on.

Stand up for yourself and have a dialogue you pussy

Be the best in your fucking class so he can't say shit about it, that's what I did with my speech, history, stats, and literature classes I took since the election started. He can't call you dumb racist and if ur the smartest in class. Also act smug and semi condescending all the time like you know you are right and think everyone else is retarded, they pick up on it subconsciously and start to question if you actually are right, even if they do t want to.

The speech class was the best, I did a speech on Trump and got a perfect grade on it and fist bumps from the 2 vets in class, as an autist who hates talking to people in general that was a good feel

AND THEN AN EAGLE FLEW IN

speech is impossible to not get a perfect score unless you are a literal retard