Muslims shut down favela

Petition this shit to Eric (((Hirshberg))) to bring this hue map back. A small painting of a tree made muslims chimp out but a large statue of jesus and you don't hear a word
change.org/p/daniel-bring-back-favela-to-the-steam-mw2-map-rotation?recruiter=599297774&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Wasn't this from fucking years ago? Do people even still play MW2?

fuck yeah. They fixed it on every system but steam, so all the normies get to play this map but the people who have pc's.

bumping and i still dont understand

Muslims complained that a crudely drawn tree was offensive in 2012 on the map favela and they never removed the picture or brought the map back for steam players. Make MW2 great again!

That's surprising. In my experience, every time a new CoD comes out, the previous one gets completely fucked over by hackers and dies out completely.

Anyway, it's precisely that hands-off approach of not giving a single fuck about their old releases that means they're never actually going to fix this shit. IW/Treyarch/etc. are the fucking absolute worst when it comes to supporting their old titles.

Reminder that the hackers are actually devs or hired by devs to shit up the community and force players to move on to the new CoD.

They've been doing this since CoD3 came out.

1588 People currently in game on steam, I figure if old (((Hirshberg))) sees a petition with a decent amount of signatures he may tell a dev to spend 20 seconds removing a small picture frame and send the update to steam.

and I haven't run into a blatant hacker in this game, Vac is still running on this game so the only people that will ruin games are hosting their own lobbies. in like hardcore search and destroy or some shit, you never see one in tdm.

Why?
It's just a fucking tree???

This is like 5 years old you faggot. Saged.

if you look closely there seems to be some arabic on it that says something like life is good.

So how is that offensive?
Is Arabic script not allowed on picture frames or something?

5 years old and never fixed on steam muhammad. go ride a camel in the snow.

...mudslimes need to just fuck off

"Publishers Activision and developers Infinity Ward took the map off rotation after receiving complaints from Muslim gamers" >Muslim gamers
just a usual case of muslims trying to ruin things for other people.

I think its from the quran or something muhammed said and they didn't want it in a bathroom.

I believe it was offensive because it was in a bathroom, near a toilet and that's offensive to have a religious thing next to something dirty

I would like to say that I'd tell them to fuck off but I don't think getting killed by a bunch of Muslims over something so trivial is worth it

well ideally someone would just bot the petition to like 1000 signatures and it would just be auto sent to the developers, but even then they don't have to do anything. It would take 30 seconds or so to remove the painting in their software, the game is still for sale on steam but they haven't updated it and put the map back like they did for ps3 and xbox.

>but I don't think getting killed by a bunch of Muslims over something so trivial is worth it
And that's how terrorism wins and rights erode. Fuck them.

>Those squiggly lines look like some words from my holy book!
Maybe if they didn't have a five year old's squiggly lines crayon drawing as an alphabet, they wouldn't see random shit in picture frame designs.

>Getting a picture frame removed from a game out of respect
>LITERALLY FUCKING TERRORISM
What the fuck are you on about? Youre literally just as bad as those sjws that call rape when someone says hello to them on the street

They removed the entire map, that's the problem.

Well thats the fault of the incompetent studio. Not only that but its their own game and they would rather avoid bad press rather than take the time to actually do their job

They won't do shit to make players keep playing old games instead of the new ones