BLACK MAN SHOOTING: CHIMPOUT INEVITABLE EDITION

>The Tulsa Police Department released several different videos showing the incident that ended with an officer shooting and killing Terence Crutcher on September 16, 2016.

The department released the following statement along with the videos:

"In an effort to collaborate and show transparency, Tulsa Police Chief Chuck Jordan has elected to show video and audio in reference to the officer involved shooting that occurred on September 16th, 2016 resulting in the death of Terrance Crutcher"

Trending #1 on Twitter. Was he a good boy Cred Forums? Also link includes video.

m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=33130765&catId=112042

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwJjRS_-ajg
youtube.com/watch?v=HF8Hla6QUnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Was he a good boy Cred Forums?
Doesn't matter in this case. Police fucked up.

Staus upgrade to HAPPENING CON 3.

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=YwJjRS_-ajg

Worthless nigger gone. Who cares

Looks like it's going to go down in my state boys.

when will the chimpout happen? Need to be comfy with some spare time on my hands

Once again, instead of surrendering he walks around, reaches into pockets, reaches into a vehicle - strutting around like a silverback. Everything but complying.

Ends up dead. No loss.

>He lives in the state of drunk Indians and reject Texans

Man these niggers really need to cool it during these high tension scenarios, like what the fuck are they panicking and afraid of?

>you will never be a roof korean
Why leave?

>has cops with guns drawn on him
>is ordered not to go back to his car
>the car where he might have weapons stashed
>continues to walk back
>disobeys lawful orders
>gets to car
>ordered not to open the door or they'll shoot
>tries to open door to retrieve god knows what
>similar situation in how dozens of cops have been killed over the last few decades, with dash cams of similar situations shown during training
>he gets shot
>somehow there is something wrong

black people can follow lawful orders b/c they know it is the law. niggers disobey and test the authority to see how much they can get away with.

was that point blank to the head?
fuq

just because you put your hands up doesn't mean you get to do whatever the fuck you want.

Literally just stop doing what you're doing. Everytime I hear/ see a shooting if he just stopped doing whatever the fuck he was doing he would not have gotten shot. You can argue,fight,sue in court. PLENTY of good lawyers will work pro-bono if theres a nice lawsuit on the other end.

Most Koreans are cucks now because of leftist schools they blindly listen to and follow. The ones fresh from conscription usually stay in Korea because it isn't crushingly poor anymore.

Hit the roofs with a pack of Peppero and a couple mags and you'll be more roof korean than most.

Right he was unarmed and all that but why do these people continually refuse easy to follow orders from cops?

He walked all the way back to his van and then fucked around. The nigger clearly knew the backdrop of the situation.

Why rive*

That guy is a fucking idiot. Why walk around if they have guns pointed at you !?!?

>The nigger clearly knew the backdrop of the situation.
Apparently not because he is dead.

Didn't do anything, the police that is.

Will this be good or bad for Trump? A big chimpout could help him in the polls, but a "Racist police murder innocent African king for no reason" story could help Hillary.

>Implying Killary isn't polling at 6% right now and Trump is breaking 70%

>Implying She won't have to rig it

It was a little old lady that shot him. Women should not be police.

>disobeying commands
>walks back to the fucking car against police orders
>wanting cops to take a chance for the guy to take a weapon out and kill a cop
>dude acting like a retard when cops are trained not to take chances because of many previous cop fatalities of similar fashion
>"police fucked up"
Of course he dindu nuffin'.

>Of course he dindu nuffin'.
It has nothing to do with whether or not he did anything. The female shot in response to another officer firing his taser. The black is a dead retard but the woman is unfit to be an officer.

This. The one time I had a confrontation with a cop I compiled and even though I was pissed he appreciated my understanding and heard me out. Cops are douches but you need to just do what they say until they feel safe.

It's going to be bad, 99% of the time these things are CLEAR CUT the nigs fault, where the nigs look stupid for arguing against it. Clinton is obviously going to play to the nigs, Trump has to be very careful here, because he is the law and order candidate. We all know Clinton sides with niggers over cops, but Trump can't do it. At the very least she will get a bump in nig votes, this came at the PERFECT fucking time for the stupid bitch.

This one is not so simple. To me, yeah dumbass should have stopped everything, don't fuck around with cops you stupid ass. To the average nog, who can't even understand why cops killed Alton Sterling, this is not going to settle well. Chimpouts are imminent, and votes will polls are probably going to shake up a little. We were slotted to rise rise rise, especially with these mudslime attacks, now it will probably bounce back to hilldawg +5.

Black lives matter.

>female cops

lel

RRRRRIVER TREASURE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=HF8Hla6QUnM

What are the chances of another riot happening?

>tfw no redpilled nigger killing MILF gf

Never heard of suicide by cop?

Fuck yeah, get /comfy/

Oh shit this is my home town. Interesting potential happening because Tulsa is a highly segregated city, with the north side universally known as niggerville. Long history off stuff like this, google Tulsa Race Riots

Yeah yeah that's what people on here were saying last time when that guy got on (((Facebook))) live , then a week later the real story came out.

Don't jump to conclusions on either side

>Crutcher's twin sister, Tiffany Crutcher, called for charges Monday.

>"The big bad dude was my twin brother. That big bad dude was a father," she said. "That big bad dude was a son. That big bad dude was enrolled at Tulsa Community College, just wanting to make us proud. That big bad dude loved God. That big bad dude was at church singing with all of his flaws, every week. That big bad dude, that's who he was."

HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also tfw when I'm going there tonight to visit a friend and I'm going to have to drive through north side

OKLAHOMA SUCKS!

Tulsa Race Riots 2016 edition when?

A FUCKING WHITE FEMALE

The only thing that may alter the story a little is whether or not the guy was on drugs and what type. The police chief already confirmed he was unarmed and there was no gun in his vehicle.

Another piece of shit criminal taken down before he could kill people
The cunt that shot him deserves a medal

a woman holding a loaded weapon now thats a scary thought

What is BLM going to do with the first justified case to protest?

>Be American
>Get shot

>Touch car handle
>Die

To be fair, do you have proof he was a criminal?

putt this bitch in jail

if he really dindu nothing it's no longer news

You got alot more to worry about than a woman with a loaded gun sven.

Guaranteed accidental discharge. You can see his skull vaporize in the Video video. Probably hit the top inch of his head

>5 feet away
>nearly missing an 8 inch oval

And no, that's not glass

I think any black people who would protest this were already voting for clinton.

*Vimeo video

Watch how long he stays on his feet after being headshotted

>“As they approached the vehicle a black male started towards them,” Tulsa Police spokesperson Jeanne Mackenzie told KOTV. “They asked him to show his hands. He refused to follow commands given by the officers. They continued to talk to him. He continued not to listen, not follow any commands as they got closer to the vehicle he reached inside the vehicle and at that time there was a Taser deployment and then a short time later there was one shot fired.”

>Refuse to follow commands.

>Get shot.

Guess it's totally okay for blacks to ignore police now.

The telling part about how fucked they are as well is you notice they're no longer in a defensive stance after the shot is fired. They're in complete shock about what happened and the guy just drops the taser staring with the woman next to him.