NYC BOMBER IS MUDSLIME

Title. This is it boys, I'm laughing my ass off as I type.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/nypd-vetting-tumblr-claiming-chelsea-bomber-manifesto-article-1.2796907
articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/12/nation/na-sept-11-attack-201105-01
nytimes.com/2016/09/20/nyregion/nyc-nj-explosions-ahmad-khan-rahami.html
nytimes.com/2017/1/02/globalregion/why-muslims-have-a-right-to-blow-up-whatever-they-want.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(Chechnya)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796411/FBI-hunts-armed-dangerous-man-28-Manhattan-New-Jersey-bombings.html
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/17/bomb-bombings-hillary-clinton-calls-nyc-explosions-slams-trump-bomb/
youtu.be/jbgPF6zogK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasn't it obvious ? Who else would be making shit-tier pressure cooker bombs ? BLM niggers ?

but... i thought islam had nothing to do with terrorism??

there was6 never any doubt

Clearly black.

Imagine my shock.

Was the gay tumblr manifesto even remotely related was was it fake AND gay?

nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/nypd-vetting-tumblr-claiming-chelsea-bomber-manifesto-article-1.2796907

Beaceful rapefugees

#NoTrueMuslim

Sooo handsome.

Swoon.

Not a surprise

Hill Shills BTFO

Looks like a fucking white male to me

>There was any doubt
As if

Don't let the media drop this story. Yet another member of the religion of peace.

What is with the lack of threads about this?

This is probably the second one I've seen today. The first one didn't even hit 300 posts.

NY officials are fucking faggots. Their reactions this weekend and the in the next few weeks might give Trump NY this election.

Why do they always shop out the unibrows before lightening their skin tone?

It won't go away. It's headlines on evening news and all day on CNN.

They fucked up again though.

>multiple trips to Afghanistan and Pakistan, up to a year and in terrorist areas
>not even on any watchlist or known to police

Trump has been saying investigate those going overseas.

Fake and gay. A real fag would blow twice as many men in one sitting.

What ISIS believes in is a bankrupt ideology. It doesn't represent true Islam. Right-wingers like Donald Trump are constantly changing the narrative, saying that Islam is at fault. In reality, Muslims are patriotic people who want nothing more than the best for their country and fellow citizens.

>Muslims are patriotic people who want nothing more than the best for their country and fellow citizens.
A lure, nothing more. Take my (You) and leave.

>Muslims are patriotic people who want nothing more than a blast for their country and fellow citizens.

FTFY

Religion of Peace strikes again.

Lol sure, achmed.

Then stay the fuck out of our countries

What were you expecting?

No be isn't. Stop assuming shit you stupid as racist.

I bet he's a Trump supporter in disguise. :^)

>pic related, liberal delusion

Just Islam being A FUCKING PROBLEM again.

No worries.

I can't believe these people exist.

What the fuck

You're an idiot. Most of the people they're killing are their fellow citizens, shit for brains.

Just because a guy is muslim, and planted bombs in jew york, doesn't mean it's terrorism. Maybe he just makes bombs as a hobby, and forgot a few around the city, don't be so intolerant!

underrated

>even nytimes readers are waking up

this is the most upvoted comment lel

These people should be put in some sort of mental institution.

wtf i hate muslims now

This.

>implying you didn't hate them before

Are you even surprised by this anymore?

>I took the high road and then realized it isn't high at all.

>the problem isn't the backlash against Muslims
For shame britbro

Nobody is anymore. Its routine now.

Lol. Cognitive dissonance in action.

This is the second time they've been triggered in the past week.

The other
>Stop Humanising Trump and making him out do be different to the Strawman monster i've created in my head.
was equally hilarious.

Yet they try so fucking hard to humanize the san bernadino, orlando, and now NY terrorist families.

>In reality, Muslims are patriotic people who want nothing more than the best for their country and fellow citizens.

Pic related, it's a boat full of brave patriots standing up for their country and fellow citizens.

>b-but muh mooslims

Now I understand why people go postal.

Cool Clock Ahmad Rahami! Why don't you bring it to the White House?

get the fuck off my board, merkel REEEEEE

It's as common as a nigger holding up a 7-11 now, except it's national news and not just local news. It will be harder and harder for lying libkikes to deny reality.

Feel free to fuck off back to sandnigger land at any time faggot

RELIGION

OF

PISS

Fire Torpedoes.

Dude i was wondering the same thing, this shit is huge news

Kek

There was a bombing in NYC???

Post a link please anons, I've been traveling for 4 days and missed all the action

Surprise surprise

Also wondering this. Pol seems to care more about pointless cultural crap than real happenings of late.

Top kek

Dude 2 bombs in ny and about six in jersey, also 8 stabbed to death by isis supporter in min

Not much happened. This guy made a shitty bomb out of a pressure cooker and there were 29 injured but none dead. All the victims have already left the hospital.

articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/12/nation/na-sept-11-attack-201105-01

>It doesn't represent true Islam.
The most dangerous thing about Islam is that people actually believe in it.

It has nothing to do with his religion. It's entirely an issue of toxic masculinity. Fact: 100% of terrorists are men. Coincidence?

Cool casserole, Ahmed. Wanna bring it to the white house? We should be encouraging home cooks like you

It's almost as if you were expecting something else

I am truly shocked at this development.

Truly. Shocked.

No true scotsman.
When does the left get to decide what is Islam but the right doesn't get to say what is gender?

>making or stealing
this sounds like a trick question..

>Trump supporters are evil white racists
>Muslims are perfectly ok with supporting Trump or willing to get paid to kill people for him
>They planted bombs to scare people into voting for him so they can be deported/people weary of them
>But #notallmuslims
>Muslim planted bomb for political reasons that makes it terrorism if they did it for Trump
>But Muslims aren't terrorist

Being liberal can be very confusing at times.

Bombings suspect: An ordinary American terrorist

(CNN)Ahmad Khan Rahami, the suspect in this weekend's New York City and New Jersey terrorist attacks, is in many ways quite typical of jihadist terrorists in the United States since 9/11.

He is an American citizen, not a foreigner, a refugee or a recent immigrant.

>Mr. Rahami was born on Jan. 23, 1988, in Afghanistan. He was described as a naturalized citizen who had been living with his family in Elizabeth, not far from where he was arrested. Neighbors said that several years ago Mr. Rahami traveled to his homeland and when he returned, he showed signs of radicalization.

nytimes.com/2016/09/20/nyregion/nyc-nj-explosions-ahmad-khan-rahami.html

Thanks

I am truly. shocked.

Fuck you faggot

>showed signs of radicalization
>not signs of criminal or malicious intent
>they had to create a term for sandniggers wanting to blow things up

I'm not.
Betting pool for muslim was only 1.5/1.
All my money was on female asian. I'm out 200 bucks.

Did anyone else hear that the reason this guy wasn't on any watchlists is because he kept suing NY and police departments for "racial profiling"?

The guy literally used C.A.I.R. and ((((lawyers)))) to keep himself off any lists so he could plan and carry out his attacks.

Yes it does, fuck off.

>Mr. Rahami traveled to his homeland and when he returned, he showed signs of radicalization.

Yet nobody said a word...

moderate muslims, everybody

Holy fuck

This is the endgame of political correctness. To prevent people from doing their jobs.

>Sand "PEOPLE" have a cultural right to blow things up and to deprive them of this innate human right is just malicious....

nytimes.com/2017/1/02/globalregion/why-muslims-have-a-right-to-blow-up-whatever-they-want.html

>Give it all time the cucks are at work

Sounds an awful lot like aid and comfort to me. CAIR has to go

Can't blame you. Chink women are always putting bombs inside fortune cookies

>Fact: 100% of terrorists are men. Coincidence?

I know you're shitposting, but you need to step it up. At that rate Canada will surpass you.

Also, plenty of Islamic terrorists are women, one of the San Bernardino shooters was a hefty bag, and in Chechnya it's so common they have a term for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(Chechnya)

bump

But what about the crusades?

How do these pressure cooker bombs work? Are they even that deadly?

Why are you linking news articles from the future?

>Sir, we noticed you were carrying multiple guns and 200 pounds of explosives in your van
>Oh, sorry officer, I didn't know that RACISTS were now being trained as police officers
>S-sorry, have a nice day
>ALLAH ACKBAR!
>Jim! Don't call it in..remember #notallmuslims

Not remotely true mudslime user. Plenty of mudslime women do the suicide bomber thing too, as well as some children.

Give it time. Merkel set the foundation for an article like this to be published.
>screenshot this

And who pressured her into terrorism? A man no doubt.

boston bombing was the same, basically you build up the pressure with it filled with shrapnell and other shiot. when it blow up then it launch bunch of metal everywhere.

>Saves the thumbnail of bait in 1080p

Was your internet too slow to save the whole thing?

Political correctness was a suicidal ideology from the start.

When you walk in the streets with closed eyes, you bump in a floor lamp or you get crushed by a car.

>Sink muzzie boat with AGM-65
>Sharks get fed
>Do nature a favour
Win win

Here you go ahmed.
>This is for informational purposes only and I do not condone the distribution, production or use of the item posted here in any way shape or form.

Trump would have built a better bomb
and NY would have paid for it

As soon as I saw it posted on here there was an explosion in Manhattan I knew it was the habibs.

Ah yes the strong independent woman let the man pressure her into jihad.

You fucking shitlord. Woman are just as capable of terrorism. ALLAH AKBAR!

This morning my Anthropology teacher was talking about how terrible it is that people assume that terrorists are muslims
WELL SEE THE THING IS
Oooooh I'm looking forward to Wednesday's class

You are wrong, and so are probably most of the people replying to you. It's not all one way or the other.

ISIS believes in a more hardcore version of Islam that Saudi fucking Arabia propagates - Wahabbism.

Wahabbist style Islam has crept into every corner of the religion, to the point where 'moderate muslim' still has to be investigated thoroughly.

According to the pew polls, most muslims don't want to kill civilians in the name of Islam, but there are a ton who believe all sorts of anti-secular, anti-west shit. And there's an obvious ease of transition from hardline religious beliefs into violent interpretation.

Liberals lie about the state of Islam (in terms of beliefs) and alot of the right wing go too far and claim it's ALL muzzies who want to institute a political take over.

This is all because Obama thinks he can wage an effective propaganda war against ISIS by pretending Islam is A-okay and ISIS has no ideological neighbors. It's because he refuses to educate the public about Islamists, radical Islam etc.

Dumb fuck liberals don't even know when their apologist actions are self-defeating.

>Family sued city for discrimination, claiming they were being targeted because of their religion
>Judge said LOL nope, you and your restaurant and family have been disruptive for years, here is the proof.
>"POH-LEASE DEY RACIST"

>Son literally tries to bomb the shit out of people in NY and NJ
>Family once again claims they are being unfairly targeted and treated
>Just because their brother is a bomber doesn't make him a bad person; people are just racist against Muslims.
>All my wut

This is the new left. When I read this I swore he must be a nigger (CNN of course did not disclose the race of the family). Angry at people for bombing, inciting terrorism, causing violence? You're just racist.

Watched Kaine speak today in Ames. Didn't bring this up once. Why? Because if normal independent Americans realize the type of shit the left is encouraging in regards to accepting terrorism as a "norm", they know they will lose the election.

cuz you're a koolaid drinking fag

This.
They preach not all Mudslimes but when other Mudslimes put no effort in stopping or preventing radical / terrorist acts when they can they are also to blame.

So no explosives? Don't pressure cookers have safety features to prevent this sort of thing?

excuse me miss ahmed but all terrorists ARE muslims

>shrapnell and other shiot
>Nigger tier english
Fucking leaf nigger.

serious question..... which one of you autists wrote the tumblr blog about how he hates trump and he's basically a sjw

Not all women can be strong and independent when they are surrounded by misogynistic men of irrelevant skin color/creed.

he's just your typical muslime. I see these types on internet videos all the time, piles and piles of them....

>uno post le fag

Nice try CNN

I cannot even tell what the fuck you are trying to argue.

I would tell you but you'd just censor it because he was muslim.

oh yeah i'm rachel maddow ask me anything

That's because you are an uneducated white trump voter.

Any connection to the Minnesota attack.

They just happened to coincide?

>Arabic name
>He must be an Islamic terrorist!
Why are you fuckers jumping to conclusions?

>seconds

Get with the times gramps.

Because there were no kills. Nobody cares if nobody actually died

>I am exhausted of trying to take the high road yet feeling increasingly unsure of why I am on that road at all.

Really sums it all up, great way to end it.

TOP KEK

No I just don't care about muslim apologists.

>They just happened to coincide?
Are two crickets chirping at the same time a coincidence? Blowing shit up is what muslims do - it is their nature.

Get out of here HuffPo

trips don't lie.

So the left has excepted that mudslimes are bombing shits and the reaction is to go even more left?

Good to see some are semi-waking up. But for some it's like clock work. You can't wake these people up, they only dive further into delusion every-time. Further and further left.

It's like being ass raped and pushing into your rapists cock until it come out of your mouth and saying "you see, I've backed so far into his cock, that most of it isn't inside me anymore! If he cums it won't go inside me! I win!"

Good thing no Johnson supporters were hurt.

>Blowing shit up is what muslims do - it is their nature.

Only truth.

Can confirm it is/was

False info this is real image stop going to faux news

The only way you can remain bluepilled is by taking more bluepills. You can't just stop and say here this is where I draw the line.

No you either keep deluding yourself or you start taking steps to rid yourself of it.

There is no middle ground, you cannot look back.

>Christianity is a religion of peace

>It's like being ass raped and pushing into your rapists cock until it come out of your mouth and saying "you see, I've backed so far into his cock, that most of it isn't inside me anymore! If he cums it won't go inside me! I win!"

Best example ever.

But yes that is what they are pushing. They know that Trump will speak in favor of law and order, and they can count on those leftists at HuffPo and Jezebel and CNN to completely ignore the story and instead push a "Trump is racist" story.

Go look on HuffPo right now. The bombing isn't even their top story. No picture. No big headline. Its just the same type of lies and crap about Trump wanting to "get rid of your due process"

Please. This guy WILL get his due process. These liberals seem to think if we should let terrorists go free while waiting their judgement? Uh I think not

You have to remember a lot of these people are leftists, but also behave in the opposite way. They've watched Nancy Grace for a decade and believe if THEY think people are guilty, then they are. Guilty until proven innocent.

tl;dr people listen best to what they want to hear. So they left is going to be careful, and they know they can just shout about Trump being racist and people will ignore the fact that hundreds of people could have died.

Once you see how the media and left narrative has lied you wonder what else is a lie, it just all unravels.

When have they lied?

witnessed

This happened to me last year. I wasn't really following the primaries. Just read headlines and listened to what my friends were saying.

I thought Trump was an idiot because thats how everybody protrayed him.

But I started actually listening to him and he was actually sounding really reasonable. I was never the same.

British papers calling him The Tubby Terrorist:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796411/FBI-hunts-armed-dangerous-man-28-Manhattan-New-Jersey-bombings.html

When has the media lied?

They photoshopped OJs picture to make him look blacker and more menacing.

Just today they let Hillary get away with condemning Trump for calling the attacks bombings.

Not 5 minutes earlier she was calling them bombings herself.

came here to say this

heard this from my housemate when i got home from work this eve, its usually me telling the housemate about happenings via Cred Forums

BUMP

Christianity had a violent past. Islam has a violent past, present, and future.

uh wrong

>this is will be my manifesto

False-flag written by a sandnigger muslim murderer

They photoshopped zim zam to make him look whiter

Paul, welcome.

Source

If you don't believe Breitbart then look at the twitter video.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/17/bomb-bombings-hillary-clinton-calls-nyc-explosions-slams-trump-bomb/

CNN just posted about Donald Trump using "racial profiling". Truth is, he never said racial in the official transcript.

>THEY'RE JUST LIKE US

>8 stabbed to death by isis supporter in min
the stabber was shot to death, but nobody he stabbed died

Jews jewing jews.

>The police can't confirm if he's tied to any large terrorist groups
Are they even fucking trying anymore?

BLM nogs don't have the mental capacity to build bombs.

Sonar reporting new contact on the bearing 176

Lmao

we're too busy crank calling people on Hillary's phone bank list

This is not true. He is of middle Eastern descent but it is not proven he is Muslim. Please stop the hate speech and racist accusations.

Well of course. I already knew this before the news even revealed this. I mean, isn't it obvious by now?

And Hillary wants to let these fucking refugees in. I know he's an American born Muslim, but if you're Muslim, you can easily be influenced by the media. I know people who are Muslim who still call Israel Palestine, and still go by traditional Islamic ways, and they aren't terrorists or any type of threat to society.

These refugees want to come into this country? They have to fucking prove themselves and show they aren't associated with terrorism. They aren't doing a very good job. And the ones that aren't associated at all are all hush hush about everything and don't want to get involved.

Trump 2016.

t. muslim

This is good.

News just release a new photo of him

>New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said ties to international terrorism have been ruled out

He probably doesn't even feel like an idiot now. Stupid people don't know they're stupid.

He was a citizen like these folks.
youtu.be/jbgPF6zogK0
Hillary wants to import terrorists then mistakenly give them citizenship.

its exhausting being a liberal

It's hard trying to defend being figuratively and literally blown the fuck out

It is indeed hard trying to fight against reality.

You're right, Islam isn't the problem. Middle Eastern culture is. We should evacuate the Sikhs and glass the entire subcontinent.

Why would sikhs be there??? God americans are stupid.

10/10

There's a giant building in Detroit that has a general rule against masks and prop guns (i've been there on a bunch of halloweens). When I asked the security guys there about it they told me that the rule is to keep terrorists out.

"What? How does that? What are you talking about?" I asked.

They told me that a dozen times a year, women in burkas will come in with rifles, along with Arab men with guns strapped to their backs. They are allowed "open carry", and are pretty regularly trying to plan shooting sprees in Detroit (they drive right down Michigan Avenue from Dearborn.

Some of the security there are also Detroit cops, and they told me they get complaints of "being racist" when they yell at these same people walking around Detroit in Burkas with rifles. The Detroit cops said they've been sued a ton of times over it but just don't even give a fuck and the Police union has told them to just keep it up.

They fully expect a terrorist attack here that will get rid of the lawsuits. Welcome to America.

there are a shitload of sikhs in dubai

Leaf on leaf crime

>woman can be this thing too
>shitlord

You know the drill, tits or gtfo

looks white to me

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

also, you're ugly, and no women are not capable of terrorism. Name one woman who has ever done it... you can't, because they're weak and do what men tell them to.

>xenophobia seen in the media

Sorry boys

I have a penis and its not feminine either. Just doing a little roleplaying.

Yup

Always having to come up with excuses why the world never seems to comport with your vision of it in your head must really take it out of you.

>The best thing for our countries is for all the men to flee to the West and ruin it for the native population while we bomb ourselves
Hmm.

Making your country proud son.

HAAHA

I hope your wife enjoys being BLACKED

>NYC BOMBER IS MUDSLIME
did people think he wasnt?

>It doesn't represent true Islam

It's what gives me my insight into the minds of liberals.

>girlfriend's son

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>What ISIS believes in is a bankrupt ideology.
True
False.

HOLY SHIT RARE FLAG
R A R E
A
R
E

Where is America?

There are (((cucked))) people who hoped he wasn't.

I bet he hasn't even read the Koran XD

There is nothing wrong with taking the long term view and understanding that even if wahhabist islam didn't exist, the very philosophy of islam leads to neverending conflict, even in 100% islam countries because it's a totalitarian religion that denies science, reason and life.

Interesting opinion. Fuck off with it back to some blasted hellhole of a country so we can drop more bombs on it without you missing the fun.

Would extreme vetting have stopped this?

Wait, so did they catch the fucker? I've been living under a rock.

Guys, just because he's a Muslim, took a year-long trip to Afghanistan and Pakistan, and bombed a few places which the authorities referred to as an "act of terror", does NOT mean this was r*dical isl*mic terr*rism. Those three words need never be spoken.

His motives are a complete mystery to us, he is alive but he's refusing to cooperate so we may never know. My guess is that he was discriminated against, and felt so frustrated that lashing out was the only way. After all, his family sued their city for discriminating against them for their faith a few years ago, it's not far-fetched.

We need to stop the hate, or we'll keep forcing these kids to radicalize. It's not right.

i thought this too

pottery

we Must apply what Hitler did to pacify occupied area in Europe....5 for one.... 1 bomb goes off ...5 mosques get demolish

The faggot NYC liberal mayor

didn't he say it was an act of terror? Or was that someone else? I saw it on the news. No one ever mentioned radical islam but they said it was intentional and an act of terror.