Future soldiers swearing into the army. What the fuck happened?

Future soldiers swearing into the army. What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k
youtu.be/aM3ElTvF52I
therightstuff.biz/2014/11/05/republicans-are-smarter-than-democrats/
nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/12/when-liberals-attack-social-science.html?mid=twitter_nymag
reason.com/archives/2016/01/15/liberals-are-simple-minded
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
youtube.com/watch?v=TGbvN0Hq1Dk
youtu.be/ODZ-RUufHgI
etfdb.com/index/alphashares-china-real-estate-index/
youtube.com/watch?v=0QEOQ39k8WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White children are a minority

White boys are losers?

The military is recognized as a source of national pride / conservative morale, so they cucked it in order to prevent it from serving those purposes.

Wow, that's fucking revolting.

seems about right. those are the ones going in straight after high school

you ever been to MEPS? there are teenagers everywhere

Where is the trans, east asian, and handicap representation???

>that short haired qt

Look at these retarded fucks giving their lives for their country. Fucking despicable.

WE WIZ SOLDERS!!

Canada.

Tolerance and diversity wins wars.

>white slut
>whimpy white guys
>proud nigger in the back

Also that girl is never going to get deployed.

>why do students not look like military men before joining the military.

Is this guy fucking retarded.

to be fair black people are really good at shooting other black people

id argue it's what they do best

The white ones are doing ROTC/USMA

Oy vey, pride is bad

Obama happened.

Whittle did an excellent video on how and why Obama has cucked the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k

you can see that the girl in the front is somewhere around 105-110 iq

she is smarter than average, but much much dumber than she thinks

she is going to have a rough time

Only poor, uneducated people who have nowhere else to go go into the army. Which is why there's so many niggers

these look like highschoolers, what the fuck is your point?

Chad Mcbromanlet in the back doesn't like what he's seeing.

Every single person in that pic is a future POG, nothing to see here.

What's the problem? The Army creates soldiers. You don't go in already a soldier.

The next war is going to be so costly that even babies will be in boot camps.

I know her she has some issues

They have potential if they made it that far.
They will make it or break it.

>Army makes soldiers

Marines make killers

Because someone has to protect isreal. What do you want Jews to handle their own problems? You want Jews to fight? You want Jews to DIE? Ov vey it's another Shoah!!

>being attracted to lesbians

Those kids have no idea what they are getting into, but with that crop of failures, glad I am out of the military.

Just wait until these guys get rank in the military. It's only a matter of time until the sjws infiltrate and pussify the army.

>wimpy white guys
Who? There are 2 white guys in the back, you can only see the face of one and he looks soldier-tier.

If you're looking at the front row that's 2 chicks, an asian dude, and some variation of shitskin, probably paki

1st Earth Battalion reporting for duty, sir !

>when you'll never have a cute army waifu to invade your DMZ

Here at Fort Lee and all the new recruits are either women or 5'2" spics.

>cherry picking
How about we post hollywood actresses and models who are almost all liberal.

>enlisting during peacetime

This is why we shouldn't let women serve in the Army, just look at this rapist eyeing that girl in the front.
Sickening

lauren looks a lot nicer in that pic than she usually does

Actors are retarded. That's why they're liberal.

That's pretty normal. Recruits are always wimpy and ugly, but basic turns them into Joes.

So they leave basic doing a great thing standing at parade rest and providing proper answers. Then they go on 2 weeks vacation and show up at their unit and forgot everything they learned. A shitty unit is just as bad.

Basic isn't the problem.

Shit,Piggy Schumer is the only semi-fuckable lib in that group. Not shocking I guess.

>implying the military won't toughen them up.

That's like saying only super fit people should be allowed in the gym. These people NEED to enlist. I mean look at them. Joining the military is the best possible thing for them.

why the fuck are they at parade rest, that's not swearing in

and who cares who goes into the army, the jobs mostly suck, the navy has the real jobs, ps: the marines are the tip of the spear for the military and is part of the navy, most intel is navy

lost on triggly puff!

Sweet. They can be the ones to die in our upcoming wars for Israel.

>White boys are losers?

Amen

>the white guy on the left not relaxing around blacks

kek

Liberals have higher IQs than conservatives on average.

You see, overthrowing the government in the future wouldn't be hard

Theoretically peacetime started in October 2010.

wow what a fuckig pussy

>It's a Cred Forums accuses the military of being cucks while ignoring the fact that we have the most deadly SOF units in the world episode

No.

They spray corners full of people. Kill very few.

They're about to swear in or already did.

CRUEL REMINDER : AMERICA HAS NEVER WON A WAR ON LAND.

The Army is now a place for central planners to perform social experiments. If you want to avoid that, try the Marines.

always niggers only attack in packs, and sucker punch

hey, if they have the impulse, that's good. we can always use more patriotism. beyond the exaggerated presence of women, what's the problem?

I see the look of "WTF did I just get myself into" in his eyes.

>sucking off some glorified welfare queen chads (that only make up a very small percentage of the military) because they're really good at roiding and shooting brown people

Got nothing better to do?

lol, stop posting SOF from 2006.

That gear is so cringe compared to today. damn.

they give their lives for faggots like you

>how to make a racist
Enjoy getting shot in a church, niggers.

>that
>sof
>m4s
>9mils

dumbass.

I'm enlisting soon
Why is this thread against people enlisting?

I mean most people in the military are Republican, and as a patriotic American myself I am highly enthused and training myself before BMT so I can pass with flying red white and blue.

What is the problem here again? It would be rare for a beta numale libtard wimp to even pass

I'm not a jew you fag

That must mean shit skins are the most conservative. Oh wait they're not.

Because it's a waste of time, shit money, and you get nothing out of it besides being a pawn for globalists

SJWs, lesbians and niggas becoming cannon fodder for the Jew to kill mudshits.

I don't see a problem here desu senpai

Save the white boys for breeding back home for once.

Also they'll be taking orders from Trump very soon anyway.

im 28 and spent awhile getting in shape in the prior years and was stoked to join. literally a week before i went to go sign they announced trannys were going to be let in. i called the recruiter i was talking with and told him i wasnt serving with freaks. he basically said in PC terms he understood and wished me well. i hope trump re instates the freak ban so i can join.

they need people who will ignore the constitution, looks like they found them.

10% of them will become unpussified, the other 90% leaves as soon as they meet the Staff Sergeant.

charles keating with the most badass pic since vietnam

cops shot another unarmed black man in oklahoma

just thought i'd let you know the vid of the kids is what happens when you support the pigs

>imfucked.jpg

What MOS?

If you're older than 21 basic is simply just boring where you get lots of exercise and do as you're told. If you're at a mixed basic don't trouble yourself with girl drama and laugh as the 18yo get all googly eyed and stupid.

Its way shorter now then when I went.

you dont deserve to live in usa

They actually are. The only reason they vote democrat is because of how much shit repubs talk about them.

Literally regret the day I joined this Army. It's full of fucking retard adults who joined at 18 and have zero social skills! They stay in because it's all they know. First and last contract, 7 months till ETS and finishing my bachelors on the Army's dime.

>U.S. military

>90% leaves as soon as they meet the Staff Sergeant.

What did he mean by this?

That doesn't mean anything if the only thing they learn about and read is the same fucking high powered jewish propaganda/anti-intellectualism pushed in colleges. They probably rig those figures on purpose anyways, or those whites with lower iqs have a better sense of the natural order of things. It's your fucking "high iq" bullshitters shat straight out of those jewish colleges that prance around in gay parades and whatnot. I don't care if you can do two plus fucking infinity if you're fucking oblivious to saving your own species. Might as well be a 50iq nigger.

Its amazing money if you're 18 with no skills, education and bastard children.

Sgt makes more than $50k/yr if they have dependents. That's median income.

All soldiers were just boys once

That's the look of a man confronting the very real possibility of his own death.

These are his comrades. He has to count on them in battle.

He knows dread, now, like none other.

this desu

infiltration and subversion is one of the left's favorite tactics

Oh really, the people with the highest rate of single parents are the most conservative. Lol

That is some shit tier bait, son.

>sf and sof are the same thing
picture clearly says delta

Infantry fag detected, I can't wait for you to deliver my pizza one day.

Attrition rate is 10%, 90% pass.

You got your numbers backwards.

>muh freedumbs
They arent fighting for me, I'm a Germanic white man. This country hasn't fought for me in a long time.
>inb4 WW2 bullshit

Marines make future pizza boys

>always niggers only attack in packs
That's what animals do.

If you're joining aviation or SOF, who are the only relevant guys in the military, you won't have to deal with it.

>only a matter of time
Its already too late my emu friend

> american speshul forces

the key word being "special"

I bet king nigger prays every day that Putin doesn't just fly off the handle and airdrop a platoon of speznaz on his face

Lol ok buttblasted Chair Force desk jockey fgt

Don't hate on infantry. Let them have a little pride, otherwise they might not wade into certain death.

They get shot at so you don't have to.

Because with the current, and most likely future administration the military is largely useless and is only good for enforcing globalist ideologies. The last 2 theaters have done fuck all for the safety of american people, and you don't deserve any sort of respect unless you are some high speed low drag SoF bro, as those guys are the only ones that actually defend american freedom, you just work a shitty 9-5 and get free shit once a year at applebees.

>Mexican-American War

Whitey ain't stupid enough to fight for Jews anymore

Yeah okay I'm the butt blasted one. Lmao enjoy your future as my delivery boy. Some of us were smart enough not to be bullet sponges.

Was going to do electronic systems

I just want to serve and do my job

Canadians need not reply

more info of chinese supremacy in 2016 please

no, he's keeping a fucking eye on the shitskin and niggers around him

you sound like a beta cuck

>sucker punch
>doesn't knock him out
>weak
Yeah, really impressive.

He was surrounded by niggers, should he have gotten curb-stomped instead?

Do you have any clue what the purpose of special forces is? SEAL, Delta, SAS, Speznaz?

Here's a hint, its not being the best at counterstrike.

Fuck... I almost joined the Navy, I keep thinking about it but then I look up videos of boot camp and living on a ship and all that shit, and it gives me a bad feeling. But I have nothing going on in my life, no job or anything... Being 20 sucks mates

the guy is surrounded by hood ratlets. gets punched, acts chill enduring it, then is punched again while riding off casually. niggers confirmed weak

You dont live on a ship unless you're doing ship shit and you probably wont be doing ship shit.

The same jewish scientist that show white IQ is higher than black. You can't have it both ways. You either accept all the data or reject it. You can't pick and choose what data the jews have corrupted.

Doesn't change my point at all. But thanks for contributing.

I'm stationed in Italy as a paratrooper and my god I hope some of these faggots come to my company like just one or two. The army is super pussified compared to how it was 6-8 years ago but they will probably still cry and wanna go home. Pudgy little fucks.

5,2 can't join

It's 5,5 to 6,5

i weep for my country

Conservative isn't all or nothing retard. That's like saying someone isn't christian because they don't observe the Sabbath.

niggers pussies and women..nice

Didn't realize blacks were so weak. Kid shrugged off their chimping like nothing happened.

So what was this video supposed to show?

Niggers are violent? Only fight in packs? Short tempered? Weaklings?

I mean, really.

> tfw a burgerboi gets dissed in his own language but he's too illiterate to notice

That sounds boring. Do something that's both technical and operational. Because most of the 25 series is getting yelled at by officers because their computer or the internet link isn't working right.

Sure thing faggot, you do realise you can join the actual mens branch and still do a job thata got high demand.

>I had a Falcon Jet hiring manager offer me a 50/hr position with bennies when I get out
>your probably a desk jocky fat body with no prospect for life

volunteer army, only losers join it now. reinstitute the draft.

More like too weak to be the best lmao

>t. Retarded Slavaboo
Spetsnaz is the Russian equivalent to SOF, as in it's an umbrella consisting of multiple groups of varying skill sets.

Not to mention that the Russian military is underfunded as shit, but keep sucking that commie cock.

Not every POG is bad fisters, medics and some commo are alright basically the dudes that actually get put on the line with us I don't mind

Seeing as most of us are on rotation, you're probably either a pog or some brokedick on rear d. Either way, calm down there hero

"They're conservative because I say they are."

there were other white kids there, faggot. looked roughly even in terms of numbers, but the other white kids were pussies too

yeha but we are implying that those cucks will be the NEXT GENERATIONS of special units...

Your special needs joke was noticed.

But if you think US SOF is somehow terrible and Russian counterparts are "better" you're a fool who watches too much television.

lol

There's a fine line between being a coward and living to fight another day.

Kid was outnumbered at least 3 to 1. What should he have done? Throw a punch back, get ganged up on by the pack of feral niggers, and then have his bike stolen?

>he only reason they vote democrat is because of how much shit repubs talk about them.

No, the only reason the vote democrat is because of welfare money and social benefits and becuase they generally think its more economically advantageous to them

>enlisting at all and fulfilling BP and Israel's bidding.

Lol, even Abu Hajjar alone will fuck their shit up
youtu.be/aM3ElTvF52I

>most of these people will probably drop out of boot camp within a week or two.

I'm only posting ITT because there's ONE kid in the pic wearing a tie. Why did he dress up to MEPS? No one working there gives a shit what you look like.

If you do it, don't fall for the nuke meme.

I feel like our military is just going to get worse and worse every year. Soon enough, we'll be as bad as Germany.

One only needs 2 minutes to compare the tasks Russians have accomplished just with their SWAT equivalent, to see that American "soldiers" have hands growing out of their ass.

What was it, last year perhaps, that Delta tried to do a "prison raid" in bumfuckistan, got held up by 3 sheepherders, lost an operative, and resorted to drone striking the whole prison with hostages?

And that's fucking Delta, yeah.

Go hype your "SOF" on vidya boards, that's all they're good for. (funny how you were the first to mention counterstrike too)

When I went my recruiter asked me to wear a polo shirt with jeans and a belt just to look presentable, was for Marines so I figured I might as well do as he said

Be happy they usually leave the military as a conservative.

My (Army) recruiter back in 2010 didn't give me a dress code, as long as the shirt doesn't contain suggestive graphics, the pants don't have tears or holes in them, and the shoes cover the toes.

therightstuff.biz/2014/11/05/republicans-are-smarter-than-democrats/

Sources to scientific studies at the bottom, published in peer reviewed journals.

nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/12/when-liberals-attack-social-science.html?mid=twitter_nymag

reason.com/archives/2016/01/15/liberals-are-simple-minded

And you should probably read this at some point if you don't want to lose to us again.
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

Because they have to follow rules of engagement and Obama's cucked policies. Delta has a much better track record overall.

bullshit, you live on the ship when underway, and on deployment

BUT, you get to see the world, makes you more redpilled, fuck girls from other countries for sport, do cool shit like shoot guns, blow shit up, expand your mind, learn a trade, every job sucks but I had a lot of fun in the military and steady income and had many girlfriends

It's scary at times but worth it, wish I was still in

youtube.com/watch?v=TGbvN0Hq1Dk

Blacks, latinoes, Muslims are the most likely groups to be against gay marriage. They are the most likely to oppose transgender rights. They are the most likely to favor the traditional nuclear family over different models. They are the most likely to favor women staying at home and raising kids.

Free training for gang members.
Free everything for women for no work. You can time it right so you literally never deploy. Keep getting pregnant before you're due to ship out. You'll stay stateside and do more training.

Can confirm, I felt old as fuck when I went to MEPS and I was maybe 4 years older than most of them

Muslims voted overwhelmingly republican before the 2003 iraq war. Now they vote democrat. Their views are still very conservative though.

Its so you don't look like garbage when Jimmy's mom takes a picture of the whole lot of you swearing in.

Its not like you take much luggage with you when you ship out. Those clothes are all you've got.

God I remember that.

BRAAAAAAAP

Are you same Chair Force fucker that shits up /meg/ on /k/ every fucking time?

When I got to Redstone Arsenal, back when the Ordnance Corps was based in Redstone Arsenal instead of Fort Lee, once I had the privilege to wear civvies during down time I had to do some clothes shopping since I only had one pair of jeans and a shirt.

>I don't see a problem here desu senpai
'Senpai' before '-desu'

>blacks and latinos
>support the traditional nuclear family

Yeah that's probably why the majority of black kids grow up without a dad in the house. A growing number of Latinos are as well.

Oh wait, that must be the Democrats fault because minorities aren't responsible for anything they do wrong.

If they can do the job I don't care. They're doing it and I'm not so I won't shit on them.

Flooding a theater with knockout gas and conducting prison raids in a warzone aren't the same.

The purpose of special forces is to conduct missions that regular troops aren't trained for. So small unsupported independent operations (prison raids) or integrating with local national forces to leverage or assist them. SWAT is police action.

Wow. You guys are really racist.

Who cares what they look like, as long as they can pull a trigger and kill sandniggers.

They may be sluts, kikes, niggers, and fags, but they're American God dammit.

We'll need every able hand when WW3 comes.

Your an actual retard. You need to learn to separate actions from beliefs. Blacks and latinoes have conservative beliefs even if they don't always follow them. The studies of IQ of liberals vs conservatives are based on beliefs not actions.

There is some degree of concern on my part as to the professionalism of the Spetznaz brigades of today as compared with their Soviet predecessors. What we must consider above all is that the period of Soviet collapse in the 90s irrefutably and decisively damaged the Russian military culture and split it apart into varying factions if not just weakening it as a whole, and Spetznaz was no exception. We see this with their abilities regarding counter-terrorism operations in Chechenya and the fact that to this day there are still territories in the Russian Federation who openly do not give a fuck about federalism and endorse Islamism as a means of government in direct opposition to Putin. The Russian military is a disorganized paper tiger that is incapable of being deployed overseas for long periods of time. They were unable to reign in Chechenya or Georgia properly or professionally and that speaks volumes about their NCO corps, their officer corps in the regular army and in the Spetznaz brigades. Their deployment in Syria last year was extremely short-lived, and more than anything shows that they are only capable of conducting combined arms operations on a full-scale for such an extent and a period that they are ultimately irrelevant in their exploits in that country.

BPA xenoestrogens and flouride in the water supply

also brown people can easily get a job with tons of benefits in the army

who cares? they're going to die for jews.

>defeating an split army that had been at war for 30 years..

Kudos pal.

I hope you're being ironic

>TFW YOULL BE SWEARING IN WITH A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS

Should I join the marines? I want to do infantry in the Army but I really hate sjw shit and ive been reading thats getting shoved up the ass in the Army.

>Wow. You guys are really racist.
>niggers

Woah! DUDE! You can't be PC and racist at the same time. Its like trying to be a Jewish Waffen SS solider, it just won't work!

Beliefs don't mean shit if you don't practice them.

Lol

Wait for a bit. Right now we are in a "peacetime" stance, so it means more cut backs, no deployments, and endless barracks life fuck fuck games. Wait and watch, and if we get involved in another bs war go for a pog mos and be bob on the fob. Pretty decentish pay, access to decent px's and you don't have to get IED'd daily going outside the wire.
But atm, unless you are really fucking starving I wouldn't consider enlisting.

Thank you user, this guy is amazing

You better take that Catholic thought and get it out of here.

In Protestant land that is America, only the thought counts.

i think if you're a true alpha male then your superiors will take a liking to that... had an acquantance from hs who joined the marines as an officer and he is now the star student at rotc, and he's like 6 4 and super athletic, with that alpha sort of personality. but if you're just another twink, don't bother

Point still stand though. Those with liberal beliefs are more intelligent than those with conservative views.

The whole purpose of boot camp is to take pathetic low life failures like ops pic and turn them into functional bullet sponges

There is nothing wrong with this

Muslims make up less than 1% of your entire population. Most of your minorities are latino and black, who are welfare leeches and who have been voting democrat for a long time now. Although recently, you are correct in saying that virtually all minorities have jumepd to the democrats

It's almost like they only vote in their ethnic/religious interests.

>there are people that think there is hope for the US

>marines
>tip of the spear

not Army Rangers, or Army Airborne, or Army LRRS, or Army SF, or Army Humint... lel

I'm 6ft big guy 4u, strong motherfucker but still working on my running does that help me?

i saw one more white and he was filming with the niggers. And that white probaly thouget he was hot shit for hanging with the niggers. Whites has swallowed to mutch jew propaganda from movies.

see

>Oy vey
Yes goy, fight for Israel!

b-but what if we need to storm a beach?

American is a race right?

I'm Canadian, but we all know Canada will become absorbed into America when the new world order emerges to fight the Islamic threat.

>Muh 5 babilillion dollar a year job offer with complimentary child prostitute.

Dude, you don't have to impress anyone here. No one cares and marines are still limp dicked psychos who will, 9/10, become wife beating degenerates or drug addicts.

Sorry faggot.

Still doesn't make sense. You probably got that shit from some bias source.

They showed us. Can't wait for a war and all these cunts get pregnant or break their legs to avoid duty.

>American is a race right?
I believe those of us with blood from the Britains that built this country are our own race.

90% of the military is a support role for those who do the actual fighting

Then they go home and look indistinguishable from the actual combat soldiers in uniform.

>Black/Hispanic
>Cook/Supply
>home on leave
>Where the white wiminz at im a SF ranger!

It'd be a shitty time to do so, honestly.

>hating on people trying to protect country
>hating on people who are going to bulk up
>hating on people who are going to be better than you
>hating on people who are not going to be working at mcdonalds like you
>hating on people for leaving their basement

It's a "Cred Forums hates their own lives" thread

Yes

If these faggots are the ones defending our nation, then we all better start learning Russian.

youtu.be/ODZ-RUufHgI

When is the right time to enlist then? How am I going to pay off my meme degree try for OCS?

She cute, does she put out?

Don't enlist be an officer.

why would any white man want to die for mudslimes or kikes?

Marines exist because the President can deploy them anywhere for any reason without congressional approval.

Then the Marines fucking die and Congress has to approve the other services to join. (you could still deploy other services without congressional approval, but that's a minor fact)

Shes a little thotty but still has some dignity

>get free shit once a year at applebees.
totally worth the 7 years I spent In. And my divorce and the 5 years of depression.

what issues would make her want to join the army of all places

Waivers user. They give waivers to nigs for failing the fucking asvab.

>Muh china suhpenisy

>China only owns 7% of the US debt, max

>China's housing market is crashing from their attempts to artificially inflate their economy by building a fuckton of cities that nobody will even live in, all across their own nation

>China is going to run out of fresh water by ~2030-35 because of all the fucking pollution that you can literally see from orbit

>China is rapidly expanding their control over the "Chinese sea" in an attempt to gain control over resources in order to make up for their collapsing economy.

>Chinese civilians can be spotted shitting in the streets of Beijing; China is in second place when it comes to people shitting in the streets

>China space superpower by 2030

Propoganda is called propoganda for a reason, you know

She was in JROTC and I guess they brainwashed her or something. She might be on the spectrum desu.

Awful lot of windowlickers in this tread

Not for you

>All those t-shirts
COLLARED SHIRT YOU FUCKING SCUM
Also OP these kids are going in right out of high school.

If he got off his bike to confront them he'd have gotten jumped and his bike stolen. He handled it well.

If you are White, the US military and everyone in it -- without exception -- are your eternal and irredeemable enemy.

If you are White, every single federal and state employee are -- without exception -- your eternal and irredeemable enemy.

All of your physical training, weapons training, and prepping is for the purpose of fighting them. You are training and prepping, right?

>China's housing market is crashing
etfdb.com/index/alphashares-china-real-estate-index/

You niggers need to stop believing everything that sounds good to you.

>China is going to run out of fresh water
No, their North will run out of fresh water. 4/5ths of their water is in the South, however.

>South China Sea is about resources
It's geopolitically significant. Not materially. The fish are depleted, not that much oil compared to Siberia which is what they really want.

It's important because about 50% of the world annual merchant fleet tonnage passes through it, thanks to their manufacturing. You remind me of the retarded liberals who thought Putin was stupid for taking Crimea because it didn't have natural resources.

>Propoganda is called propoganda for a reason, you know
Yup.

Go officer. You will make a lot more money during your time in service and you won't get treated like dirt.

Makes sense, they'll readily put down any all-white rebellion.

It doesn't matter what branch you're in, at MEPS people from different branches swear in at the same time. I'm a future marine (was supposed to ship today actually, but I let a fellow future marine take my place because he was having greencard problems) and I swore in with mostly Army and Navy. Out of the whole MEPS group I was with, I was with maybe 4 other USMC enlistees. Air Force was probably the rarest.

>tfw didn't swear in at MEPS

What's new?

I want to be a welfare queen in green. Is that really so fucking wrong? In this NEET epidemic the army is a blessing.

Pretty soon we'll be as safe as Israel.

>all those blank expressions and soulless eyes

Joining the military is literally admitting you failed so hard in life you needed to be handed a job.

Welfare queens.

Lots of conflicts have ended in a matter of weeks because the President sent in the Marines before the Army.
The Banana Wars were fought almost exclusively by the Corps.

army of multicultural economic zone run by the zog.......so scary.

>implying violence and cheap shots is winning.

I feel for that chad, he will most likely end up being the only competent one out of that whole lot.

Barbaians inside the gates.

It basically is winning. Trying to talk yourself into varying degrees of "victory" or "power" while our race is being cleansed right off the fucking earth in every single municipality, county, and state is the height of delusion.

I agree with this.

I don't think we would have a problem if there was a real war that people could get behind though. E.g. fighting age youth volunteering to defend the mainland.

However, for now, cuck-a-doodle-do.

Good god, the majority of the people in that room look literally retarded

That Milo thing is a girl? I'm still skeptical (and confused af)

IDF simpletons???

Girl with the short hair is cuter than the one in front

This is a fact that can not be refuted

using long words on a Zimbabwean interior design imageboard doesn't make you right

I love seeing these threads because pissed off marines say the greatest things.
Do go on.

I agree leaffriend, army is for fuckups.

Wew I knew joining would be a mistake.

Lel this fucking spineless cuck probably had his wife railed through by BBMC.

I hope they're machine washable.

>IT AINT ME playing in the background

:^)

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKIG SHIT THE INDOCTRINATION IS REAL!!!!!

the propoganda is strong with this one

these look like the average fuckups that would join the army though

Bullets aren't racist or sexist.

They can't smoke them in the army anymore. Taking care of soldiers means bending over backwards for disrespectful dipshits that can't even tie their own boots. It's pretty much a 9-5 job in Cammies. 11 series is still almost exclusively whites and latinos, though.

that dyke has a nice body, nice thighs, b cups, flat stomach, average+ from the face, what a shame

-------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna join the mil, hopefully if trump becomes president I will.

Navy is for Homos...

You should see the Marines. It's all blacked out.

>How about we post hollywood actresses and models who are almost all liberal.

>implying the attractive ones who have actually had time to consider their positions and still kept them, aren't sub-manic crazy degenerates.

FYI: Conservatives in Hollywood refer to themselves as "apolitical".

My Oneitis is in the Navy...

Underrated.

That's only true for older enlistees.

I joined up straight out of High School because I wanted to go kill Hadji's...

JROTC Class just starting?

>asvab
Asvab Jerry, Asvab!

those aren't soldiers, those are POGs and they will always remain so. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE

>Oneitis
stop
just stop

anyone with a "oneitis" needs to wake up

>just thought i'd let you know the vid of the kids is what happens when you support the pigs

Nah, it's usually liberal whites and crackheads who "relaxed around blacks" who get rolled, I've never seen them roll a human.

I did the same,
But they thought I was too smart so I got a POG job.

I'd bet I get more pussy than you champ

The truest nigger in this webm is the white kid sitting there on his bike filming it.

diversity quotas, the US gov knows the military is mostly a welfare program now. So Obama has ramped up quotas to mandate that most of that welfare goes to women, spics, and blacks.

I can't wake up.
(Save me)

When you apply, you put 3 choices of jobs you would like to have. They gave you a job you didn't apply for?

stop being a beta orbiter, user

Any infantry job weeds out the wierdos and dindu supply clerks.

If you think the marine corps is escaping the poz, well, I've got some bad news for you user.

The chick in black up front has no arms.

Quality > Quantity.... you dumb ass leaf

For some reason all of the combat jobs were gone.

I bet the dyke in the front row will be cute once she runs off some of that ass in basic.

Hey, it's not like I didn't try.
I thought I had her, but then she turned me down.

I'll fight you IRL

This is the kind of cancer I live on

The military higher-ups are raging socialists.

The guy in the back is hopefully realizing he's making a huge mistake

you would use the word marxist if you knew the difference

this.

The best kind bro

I'll still scrap you tho

do you have the 'make a wish' one

Obama is literally doing everything possible to undermine the effectiveness of this unit and every unit like it

when I went to meps for chairforce (decided not to go) they made me choose 6 jobs and a field (mechanical,electrical,etc) my recruiter said 90% of the time you just get the field option and they assign you a job in that field when you finish basic training.

Yeah m8 I had those same problems, then I got over it.
Now I think my oneitis is really ugly and can't see what I saw in her.

>be female american soldier
>captured
>raped

No. I only got that from the Marin Crops fb page today.

Those niggers are cowards, if you get off the bike, jump on the nigger with the glasses and smash his face in, his friends wouldn't do shit. if they jump on you, you fight back, do whatever you need to do, you use your teeth if you need to. But you fight back and make it known that if they pick a fight with you, it's going to cost them.

You go for maximum effect, and in a situation where it's several vs one, you need to target their weak points. Go for the balls, eyes, throat, whatever.

are you actually retarded? Like do you truly believe this?

the marines only have to be taller than 5'0 to even join. You are an idiot.

i got this

save the fantasies for your diary, faggot.

My friends a recruiter. They're given quotas of certain demographics to reach by Gender/Race then by asvab scores. Not that it matters because the scores can be waivered..

Damn what a qt

nvm found it

Cherry picking. If you don't go private sector, bodyguard, or instructor you're doing it wrong

>Dying for Israel is recognized as a source of national pride / conservative morale
Kek

This is pre-bootcamp
Army has always been young kids, they'll quit in no time

He became redpilled at that moment

>Not becoming a Marine.
youtube.com/watch?v=0QEOQ39k8WE

Fun fact: not delta and all 3 died.

no dumbass.

joining the army is just a good way out of the ghetto. besides. niggers dont get super homesick on deployments because the gunfire reminds them of home

>sees replies
>kills self

Moar pls

>army
>POGs
>peacetime
>Obama

Literally what do people expect

On behalf of Russia:

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jokes on you, your army is full of Russians
Thanks bru

holy shit this bootlicker still lives in the 70's
>Obama cucked the military, admits to how nobody is combat ready anymore
>BUT DA USA ARMY STILL STRONK

You can have all the Spetsnaz you want, but you'll never have Marines.