How does Cred Forums feel that it was REDDIT that brought down Clinton once and for all?

We aren't done yet, guys.

Still a month and a half left.

Diverts attention away from us so idc

>mfw when Cred Forumsacks get cucked by reddit

It was Ebaums World, actually.

I thought it was Tumblr?

Nice try to divide and conquer CTR.

How fucking new are you? Reddit is our cannon fodder, they take the heat and we stay safely in the back doing the real work.

Who cares as long as Trump wins I don't give a fuck.

how did they? and what did they? what did i miss?

>implying anything will come of it

reddit post about clinton's email server...

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK OP

Hillarys IT guy asked on reddit, in 2014, how to best delete her shit to hide her involvement. They were found and were proven legit.

This. I thought it was common knowledge to pretend to be reddit

That's fine, we used our memes to taunt Hillary's aggro onto us while Plebbit stabbed her in the ass.

thanks info-anons

Reddit is the Goyim, we are the Jews

Reddit can't meme her to death. Kek has chosen Cred Forums.

what did leddit do?

This

Someone uncovered that the owner of bleachbit was asking how to remove email headers and metadata from email archives a month after clinton's emails were subpoenaed, he has since gone back and deleted all the posts in which he was asking about it and is deletingfuckingeverything to cover his tracks.

>tfw you realize why Hillary was afraid of Pepe

Pretty perfect. Somehow, Cred Forums hasn't been explicitly named in any mainstream media publication yet. Our hand guided and assisted Trump from the shadows, and now Reddit will go down as the villain who allowed fascism to flourish in America. And normies will still not know our name.

Who cares desu.

No... No... Not at all....

BleachBit has nothing to do with this new scandal. It was the IT guy at the firm that managed her servers. His name is Paul Combetta and he works for Platte River Networks.

Paul is the person who pleaded the 5th during the congressional hearing and also was granted immunity from the FBI.