Kill whitey

When did you realize that white genocide is actually a good thing?

No more whites means no more Holocausts, slavery, genocides, war, capitalism, or famines. There will finally be peace on Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21677_African_Sex_Rituals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amen my brother! Kill whitey! The black man will rise!

no more niggers will mean the end of all the same things and a nice and prosperous civilization of only whites

>Peace on Earth
>When all that's left are Dindus, Jews, and Muslims
Yeah, sure leafman.
I give it a month until it implodes and everyone kills each other.

>A

I bet you're part black.

Civilization went on fine without whites for thousands of years you ignorant Drumpfkin.

if all whites disappeared today, it would create a power vacuum that would swiftly be filled by asians. think about all the fucked up things asians have done to their people and envision it on a global scale.

Yes, because there is no slavery in Africa, violence in the Middle East, etc.

I've invented an argument that all English Working Class people can use, that the modern world was built on the back of the Industrial Revolution and that the English (or British) working class were the human capital invested in the process of massive industrialization ergo the entire world as we know it was built upon the backs of this people. Anyone who disagrees is a racist and doesn't know history, they're also benefiting from a system of oppression perpetrated by the (((aristocracy and plutocracy))) of this nation.

fuck off, leaf.

That was all caused by white colonialism.

You can't be racist against white people.

Id pay good money to see what would happen if we isolated the middle east and left the jews and the muzzies to their own devices.

Poor little kike boy.

Sorry, but I'm not white. The British are descended from the Hebrew Noah, through his son Ham. Ham's descendant, Brutus, was the mystical first King of Britain. Despite some Germanic admixture the majority of Britons retain their ancient bloodline. Brits, being the chosen people of God Most High, cannot be racist.

How would a bunch of monkeys with billions of chinks making sup par products that never get delivered owned by Jews who only want money whilst competing with shitskins,it would not last a week

But it exploded with whites?

>a fucking leaf
WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING TO THIS SHIT???
SAGE

You've obviously never heard of the Silk Road.

BELleaf in shitposting

>whites are killed off
>gooks take their place as the strongest people
you know how this ends leaf

Bait but il bite before I have to head off to work.

>but all those things are happening because of colonialism
Kek, dindus were killing each other and enslaving each other long before we came into contact with them, in fact during the Atlantic slave trade, blacks sold other blacks into it.

>be slave quartered in Haiti
>start revolution against slave owners
>successfully genocide all white slave owners
>declare independence
>live in god-forsaken shit hole for 200+ years with only sustainable form of supporting your people is from handouts from the outside world

Are you an actual retard?

Canada becomes strongest country in the Americas.

>Arabs enslaved Africans
>Modern Chinese would sell you as meat if they could

>Asians begin the genocide of all other races
>eventually rule the planet and take to the stars

I'm okay with this honestly, white men are finished anyway

>Trade Route between China and Europe

Are you retarded?

>No more whites means no more Holocausts, slavery, genocides, war, capitalism, or famines. There will finally be peace on Earth.

He's never heard of Africa.

You're absolutely deluding your self if you believe this.

>slavery,
Arabs had more slaves and for longer time from Africa (there were slave markets in Saudi-Arabia still in 1960's).
But Arabs had the common fucking sense to castrate the male slaves, so they don't have the Negro problem that America now has.

Niggers leading the way in the desert to gib everyone Islam and silk? Yeah no

Filthy dumb leafposter scum

Whoa Russia, what the fuck? Why so much slavery?

Man can you imagine a society without technology, laws, transportation, agriculture, health care and total anarchy?

Sounds like heaven on earth

When you attack him he wins. Don't play his game.

it's an obvious b8 thread

I have empty cans of Molson on the floor right now.

>map
ok what the fuck, where are our slaves and how can I get one

((((((What is Rwandan genocide))))))

Fuck off leaf. efukt.com/21677_African_Sex_Rituals.html

>No whites = No Holocausts, slavery, genocides, war, capitalism, or famines.
>mfw there are people currently alive who unironically, straight up actually believe this.

That happened because of a social system imposed by white Belgians.

what would everyone else do without our pity?

fucking leaf

I know you're baiting OP, but it's sad because this is what liberals actually believe.

the (((russian mafia)))

((((They)))) try to take our country and give it to the blacks
>We won't take it anymore, we're gonna take our nation back

>Nigger, nigger get on that boat
>Nigger, nigger row
>Nigger, nigger get out of here
>Nigger, nigger go go go

Who is gonna buy all your slaves then akmed?

I expect no less from a leaf like you.
Sage

>slavery in Africa
>caused by white colonialism

This- this must be a joke.

Still gonna have women, gays, and trans people of every race fighting against Islamic oppression. Mexicans would probably oppose that shit too. Plus, Muslims still hate other Muslims for being the wrong kind of Muslim.

Maybe Islam is the world's greatest problem?

racist

Lol take a trip to South Africa buddy

See when black self governing rule looks like and how well it works out for whites

>is about to post
>checks flag.

*sigh*

This is what police state looks like

See OP no one is going to take the police state bait, want to know why? Because niggers are shit and no one at all cares when they get shot. I'm tired of seeing niggers, I'm tired of hearing niggers, and I'm tired of smelling niggers. Fuck niggers up the asshole, everyone of them can be lynched and fed to rabid wolverines for all I care

quality bait leafguy

I guessed this would be a leaf post, was not disappointed.

>FUCKING

what a wonderful world w/ o white

>genocide whites
>no more genocide
You just genocided them without whites you Congoloid.

Let's start with getting rid of these "whites."

mmm
you didnt even created civ

i want to know, why you germanics think like this?

why you think the world revolve around you?

you are just pigs, you just took everything from roman and greeks and called it western civ

its really pathetic, i dont know how can you live like that

So what you're saying is only whites had slaves , attempted any genocides, fought any wars, engaged in a form of capitalism or had a famine?

This is bait no one is this stupid not even a literally retarded leftist.