Kek is trending

Kek is trending

>the Dark God Kek has been weak and barely surviving since the fall of Ancient Egypt
>wandering the ether as a whisper for millenia
>suddenly some weebs on Cred Forums start unintentionally invoking Him
>seeing an opportubity, he spends years cultivating these neckbeards into a cult around him
>using the 2016 election and the "alt-right" as a springboard, he now once again has global influence and is building up mana once again that he may rule in chaos

You've been swindled, Cred Forums. You brought this upon yourselves.

>cartoon frogs on the internet

Really makes you think.

wtf I hate pepe now

>Implying I wouldn't worship that hunk of a god regardless

Praise Kek

crashing this election

Kek is gracious, we will be his servants, he will not forget us just as we have not forgotten him.

It's happening.

I don't know what to make about this.
It's idiotic, but not for us.

Baal pls

>So it was written down, blessed by Kek himself

Yeah even if that's true I'm still game. We were going down anyway, I'd rather it be on account of a Dark God than because liberals opened up our borders and welfare systems to the third world.

twitter will un-trend it

>going mainstream
What is Cred Forums going to do when Twitter inevitably steals your meme like they stole Pepe from /r9k/?
Keep in mind the average Cred Forumsitician is no less of a defensless nerd than the robots.

praise be to Kek bringer of dank memes, normies btfo

swindled? we are his chosen ones. the prophets of kek.

We get other memes and eventually when they get bored with pepe, we take him back. The more memetic environments our Lord Kek visits, the more power he gets.

Here, you seem to be missing a single.

Heil Kek

Checked

Praise Kek

Don't you heretics know of the truth of our Anthropomorphic scripts? There is infact difference between the common follower and the Chosen Checker? God, Kek's Chosen People are infact the men with thy eyes of green, whom have been invoked from birth with Kek's blessing of the aesthetic we harbor for him. Many of you simply lay to rest decadence, while Kek's Chosen People preach on Twosdays. The day of sermon, the second day of the week. The day of Kek's TRUE followers heathens.

Oh divine and merciful Kek, grant me digits!

I saw, but will not question the will of our ancient chaos god Kek, as he also blessed me with his digits ITT.

Praise be upon the Great Lord Kek, may he materialize soon and bless us with dank meme upon all eternity

Kek