>Inb4 'why aren't we attacking islam', Islam is shit too

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/when-does-consciousness-arise/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recovery_of_Aristotle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Isaac_Newton
kwelos.tripod.com/Alan_Turing_religion.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those all seem like minor things desu.

Islam does shit like sell 12 year olds into sex slavery where they are passed from owner to owner.

Not really equivalent.

>This is me being rational.
>MY OPPONENT IS ALWAYS YELLING AND IRRATIONAL

>Very first panel.
>OY VEY ABORTIONS ARE BAD!

You know what, if you are a woman, who has had a very good amount of abortions, upwards of motherfucking 3-10, then you should be scraped fucking CLEAN so you can never again have a child.

Abortions make it easier for women to be whores, as well, as "oh you want me to be a bitch to you Brad, ill just abort our baby and laugh at you about it"

one abortion is one thing, one mistake, one accident, a rape, anything.

But if you have a fucking stamp card ready to collect your 10th free sucking then fuck off.

>That feel when I have a female in my life who has had 8 abortions and is proud of it.

>inb4 a fucking leaf

>OP on suicide watch

>I AM SILLY

>I'm a nigger and spic lover, the post

>following an (((abrahamic))) religion

good goy

If you hated them, why would you want them to have kids?

Can you fucking READ nigger?

That guy is anti abortion. So I said he loves niggers and spics because they have a ton of abortions

He's saying if they have more than one abortion, they need to be sterilized.

Except the muslim byzantine wara only started aftwr onw of Muhammads messengers was decapitated. Heck they even launched first with an army of 10000 when muslims had a mere 3000 and still lost everything.

The bigger question is, can you read faggot?

yeesh all i wanna friggin do is kill babies, change the definition of marriage, and pretend pictures of my asshole are art
like omg stop oppressing me friggin christian JERKS

"And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the Lord that smiteth." Ezekiel 7:9

The funny thing is that the telling, irrational one is still right on most of those issues,

Have a little faith in the Lord.

From Jeremiah:

1 The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD:
2 "Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will let you hear my words."
3 So I went down to the potter's house, and there he was working at his wheel.
4 And the vessel he was making of clay was spoiled in the potter's hand, and he reworked it into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to do.
5 Then the word of the LORD came to me:
6 "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter has done? declares the LORD. Behold, like the clay in the potter's hand, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel.
7 If at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom, that I will pluck up and break down and destroy it,
8 and if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I intended to do to it.
9 And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it,
10 and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will relent of the good that I had intended to do to it. - Jeremiah 18:1-10

Why are you worried about Muslims when there is evil in your own house? Fear the Lord.

God Bless, Brother.

I'm pro-life and not religious, every since I took an embryology course. What does this mean?

Yeah man! I just traded my whole set of camels but the 9 yr old was totally worth it

Nah, be honest, we all know why you aren't attacking Islam, because Islam will fight back.
Christcucks won't, but Mudslimes will blow your leaf pussy ass right the fuck up if you insult their religion.
Best part? There's nothing you can do about it.

>implying i will turn on my family when there are enemies outside the door

>kill babies
A fetus is not a baby

You should be thankful for Christians retard, the brought the along modern civilization and the crusades. Ur precious 'science' would not be a thing without Christianity and you'd be living in a muslim horde.

>spend decades attacking the best of the three major western religions
>the one that doesn't say to kill and enslave all no believers like the other two
>people call you out on your hypocrisy for saying nothing against the violent religions
>bbbbbbut Islam is bad too I guess

Atheists are so intellectually dishonest it's hilarious.

It is a living Human though.

Well at least they ain't blowing shit up and beheadings people...

>It's ok when I make ad hominem pictures, but when the LEFT does it they're being silly!

The worst thing about an abortion would be the cost on the tax payer. But youknow what's even worse? The cost of a 16 yr old single mom having a stupid baby on society's wallet, with a higher chance of crime, social welfare, etc. Let the stupid slut suck that fetus out, it's better than another dindu

>Pic related

They're not minor issues. And I merely mentioned the islam thing because I knew some faggots were going to want to move the goal posts on my picture.
Islam is shit, but so is christianity

The secular left is easily just as hysteric and universalist.

Please just go back to wherever you came from and stay there.

People actually liked Canadians before you assholes came here.

btw Christians would never ask for a nude art exhibit to be shut down considering they were the ones who painted naked bodies for years up until the jews decided shitting on paper and uncarved rocks were art. You cannot be anti christian and call yourself redpilled or anything more than a normal idiot, anti christians just feed into the jewish scheme to remove christ.

So? If nobody wants it what's wrong with killing it? Barely even development. Pro lifers are the worst.

>cherry picking, the post

theyre just evil people with sad lives who hate their own children so much they'd rather kill them before ever seeing them.

>It's ok when I make ad hominem pictures, but when the RIGHT does it they're being silly!

The difference is ours is funny. There is no joke in yours. It's just faggoty virtue signaling.

>Siege of Baghdad responsible for Reconquista of the Iberian Penninsula that ended 200 years later
Oh god, it's retarded.

>Atheists are so intellectually dishonest it's hilarious.
What did you expect? Atheism is a Jewish construct.

>Chaim, let's invent Christianity to control the goys!
>Oy vey! It's not working!
>Let's destroy Christianity with atheism!

I would never advocate for the death of anyone. I don't necessarily think the state should prohibit it; it simply isn't an issue I'd vote on, since it won't affect me. I just would not associate with someone who had an abortion.

Quick addendum. I would advocate for the death of violent criminals, but not an innocent person.

That's fair.

>Oy vey! It's not working!

but it worked

it worked beyond their wildest expectations

that you believe that jews wanna destroy christianity, all while zionist organizations continue financing the churches, is laughable

Jews hate Muslims as well, but that does not stop them from shoving Islam down the throats of the goys

honestly you should be attacking islam, what is wrong with you?

if anything, one will cause ruin in our society, the other is beneficial

what is wrong with you OP?

It's true, murdering a child is murdering a child. Abortion is just a made up term to make killers feel better.
Faggots are unnatural they're sick and need to be sent to prison
Atheist or amoral look at the sick things they push for
People jack off in public and call it art, it's not art it should banned.
Let you maker he choice to have your child be a sinner? Sorry I want what's best for that child and I went him to get into Heaven.

A

I believe baby killers and faggots ought to be stoned or buried alive and I don't believe in any Semitic deity.

Checkmate.

This, the murdering doctors and parents need to be HANGED for their sick crimes. Any human being who is capable of murdering an innocent baby who can't even talk or walk is too sick to be allowed to live.

False equivalence.

Are you still prolife in the cases of rape?

Even if they are sick why prison? Its not your business. Again with abortion its not your body and that child is barely developed. There shouldn't be a problem killing it and it doesn't affect you although i do agree the its not alive argument is to make people feel better. Athiests are immoral? Athiests think for themselves and differ on an individual basis nothing else.

Wow you are so oppressed with these hills you choose to die on - Killing babies and faggotry. "Obscene art exhibits", you mean like when degenerate kikes erect an actual fucking dildo or butt plug in a major city square because "art" - yeah fuck you.

I even follow that atheists are just amoral agents of chaos/satan - given that every single one, every single atheist I've encountered in the wild unironically supports islamists just because they are enemies of the west and the awful "christcucks" that are upset when you kill babies and give your pre-pubescent children hormone blockers so they can obliterate their genitals when they are 18 years old to become Ximself and Xerself

Demons, fuck you.

There is no war against christianity, but there should be

Yes, what difference does it make? A child is a child. Would you say You support rape because she's not a Virgin anymore?

Why should products of rape be murdered? Do two wrongs make a right?

I'm pretty sure he's trying to have sex with men in peace but he feels hassled. Once the Western world is invaded with Muslims it will all work itself out

>set of camels

Because all faggots are rapists, the anus was designed as an exist not an entrance so in every instance of anal sex you have to force yourself into the anus. It's always rape no matter what

1. Your grammar fucking blows
2. Are you implying that science ISN'T precious
3. Simultaneously, Christians and other religious groups held BACK scientific progression for hundreds of years
4. Muslims helped advance science back in the day, should we be thankful for islam?
5. Try actually addressing the point made in the OP, aka the blatant hypocrisy

Get fucked

There is no difference, everyone who posts those stupid fucking pictures uses them like it's 'evidence' to prove that all lefties are the same. Your pictures are about as funny as Dane Cook.

A fetus is not a human, it is not sentient, it is a collection of developing cells.
To prevent unwanted pregnancy is to give society a better chance as it allows those in that situation to become better prepared for when they WANT to have kids.
If you force that burden on people too early the kid easily grows up to be a shit head and a burden on society

>Cred Forums. Cherry picking, the board

No sane society ever cared about sluts being "raped".

I was just asking for you opinions user.

I have more sympathy for women in that situation, but ideally I'd see the child born but adopted. I don't think you should judge someone in the sins of their ancestors.

this

Follow up, what about when it is catastrophic to the mother's health to keep the child?

But they're not babies, they're globs of cells that are still in the process of dividing into a baby.

>Atheist: All religions are stupid
>Christian: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PICK ON OUR CULTURED, VASTLY SUPERIOR RELIGION THAT FUCKS LITTLE KIDS AND OPPRESSES GAYS AND SCIENCE WAAAAA

Nice selective hearing, boyo

Is this actually they teach in church? Go check what rape means.

How is the first panel not undeniably true?

>ancient times, a mostly lawless, dangerous time, no tech like finger printing or dna, primitive detectives maybe that hardly get anything right
>a few smart people come up with a genius plan, you can make up a set of rules & tell people that a "god" made them & if they don't follow them then when they die they are fucked or if they do follow them they get rewarded when they die
>this shit works because dead people can't come back & say it was shit
>keeps order, helps humans build communities & further advance civilization
>suddenly theres more than one of these "gods" and it causes wars & other shit to go down
>now fucking 2000 years later, we no longer need it, we have an established justice system & such
>can't fucking get rid of it, becomes a blight on humanity
FUCK
I mean I know religion was necessary, obviously, but boy does it have a fucking high price to pay

A fetus is a Human. Saying otherwise is dishonest and unscientific. We have ways to prevent pregnancy without terminating a developing life.

The problem is people encourage her to kill the child, if a woman legitimately went through a rape it's a traumatic experience it's extremely difficult and they should be given support and help instead of told "go kill the child" the trauma of murdering the child will just make them feel worse too.

Unless there is a 100% chance she will die or be unable to care for the child, no.
>It isn't child rape, officer. She was just a glob of cells in the process of dividing into an adult

I would say that's anecdotal but I see your point.

>he thinks religion has only existed for 2000 years

Because no one yells Jesus Christ before detonating a suicide bomb, you faggot.

>it is not sentient
A kid is

Tbh I'd say it's alright then. In most cases the mother's death could very well result in the child's death. I'd rather have one person definitely live than two possibly die.

The Orthodox Jews believe in this situation it's the only time you can abort, and I agree. God forbid should this ever happen but in the end of the day the mother can have another child.
You don't abort a cell and regardless once the sperm has fertilised the egg it's become a human.
I don't go to church because all the ones near me have faggot marriages. I won't go to a Satanic temple

>implying religion's only purpose was to keep society orderly.
top kek

>>it is not sentient
[source]?

I was going to tell you guys to prove that it is sentient, but I'll just provide a source myself:

scientificamerican.com/article/when-does-consciousness-arise/
>Consciousness requires a sophisticated network of highly interconnected components, nerve cells. Its physical substrate, the thalamo-cortical complex that provides consciousness with its highly elaborate content, begins to be in place between the 24th and 28th week of gestation. Roughly two months later synchrony of the electroencephalographic (EEG) rhythm across both cortical hemispheres signals the onset of global neuronal integration. Thus, many of the circuit elements necessary for consciousness are in place by the third trimester.

An egg is not a chicken, a pine cone is not a tree, and a fetus is not a human

If you destroy every seed you have no trees
If you destroy every egg you have no chickens
See where I'm going with this?

1) One doesn't need to adhere to Christian morality to understand that abortion is murder.
2) One doesn't need to adhere to Christian morality to understand that homosexuality is abhorrent.
3) Most Christians don't even believe this. It is not merely that public institutions are secular, but are in some scenarios actively taking measures against Christianity, and placating foreign religions.
4) Most Christians don't oppose freedom of expression. Just because they voice displeasure with some expression doesn't mean that advocate it's censorship.
5) Most atheists are liberal af and are far greater advocates of the government intruding in people's affairs than Christians.
6) I AM SILLY!

t. Agnostic former Episcopalian

This. it absolutely is very early. It feels pain and responds to stimuli.

He probably meant to say sapient though, which is harder to prove.

What do pro-choicers say when there are artificial wombs and christians dump a billion dollars into 'adopting' fetuses that mothers would otherwise abort?

Why is it a double homicide if you stab a pregnant woman on the way to an abortion clinic, but the doctor doesn't get charged with a murder for all the other babies he ended?

>mfw I'm pro-choice because it keeps the nigs from taking over the country, but morally I feel it is abhorrent.

testing

>If you want to believe in god and teach your kids about Christianity that's your right
>implying that sodomites aren't actively campaigning to force anti-Christian teachings into Australian schools
I know you're shitposting leaf, but there's some real bad shit going down over here in this current year.

christians never tried to ban obscene art exhibits, they just objected to their tax dollars paying for it. these days, the left are the biggest enemies of free expression. they would take your Cred Forums away from you if they could get away with it.

A fetus is not the equivalent of an egg or seed. A chicken egg is a chicken, that is why people don't eat fertilized chicken eggs.

A human fetus would be equal to a partially developed chick in it's egg or a seedling of a tree that will soon become a sapling.

Except nobody is killing every fetus. We eat eggs all the time and there are atill countless more. Where are you going with that?

It doesnt matter if its sentient. If you kill a fetus, the human life that comes from it will no longer exist. You are using science to justify what in nearly every case is a degenerate morality and irresponsible sexuality that's obvious to those who value human life.

Is home schooling legal in Australia? I decided after the disgusting sex ed reforms made here (that would teach anal fisting as a safe sex alternative) that there is no way my child will ever be sent to school, even the Christian schools give girls skirts that are way above the knee

At the end of the day, deep down, a woman go got an abortion knows that she killed her baby. At some point it will dawn on her, consciously or unconsciously, that she went against her most fundamental purpose.
A person in that situation needs help. She needs to know that god still loves her and that she can come back to him.

>2000 years
Yurop wasnt christian for 2000 years

60% of pregnancies in Sweden end in abortion, we're not there but we're getting close

FUCKING

But I haven't stoned someone to death for being a loose woman or not covering herself completely from head to toe this century OP

this t b h

it's a false equivalency

moreover, using consciousness as a prerequisite for human life is in-and-of-itself a subjective definition of human life

>what really happened
>discusses events centuries after the crusades
That's impressively stupid.

Yeah, but Christianity was oppressing Muslims from the start, even before the Crusades. The apostle Peter, Arius, and saint Iranaeus were all Muslims martyred by "Christians" for their anti-Trinitarian opinions.

Pretty sure it is. I'll likely just pay an arm and a limb to get my future children into a good Christian private school if I can still find one.

yes, unfertilized eggs

you don't crack open an egg to expect an unborn chick

Slippery slope fallacy, fuck off
>What is an analogy?
Of course it fucking matters, the whole argument for abortion is based on the semantics of what point you can call something a human.
And what makes a human, it is opposable thumbs? Or a brain? Cause monkeys have that, and I do not see monkeys having the same rights as humans.
What makes something human is it's ability to think, to introspect, to think higher than itself, and once the vessel has gained the ability to do that, only then does it become human.

You're worse than the fucking catholics who say contraceptives are the devil.
I bet you use a condom, dickhead.

>all of iberia
>for 500 year
No. They held on to grenada for like 100 years near the end. Had full control for at most 300 years. These discrepancies ruin your argument

>And what makes a human, it is opposable thumbs? Or a brain? Cause monkeys have that, and I do not see monkeys having the same rights as humans.
>What makes something human is it's ability to think, to introspect, to think higher than itself, and once the vessel has gained the ability to do that, only then does it become human.
You heard it here first folks: killing anyone below the age of 5 is A-OK!

>>What is an analogy?
You made a shit analogy that didn't make any sense.

see image

Killing females is also fine.

>islam
>help sciences
You've bought into the meme
Infact Christianity is responsible for the preservation of knowledge during the dark ages while under attack by barbarians and Muslim hordes who also systematicly destroyed and killed anyone or anything that threatens there false god (ie everything)

Who preserved what?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recovery_of_Aristotle

ITT: Chink-level Immoral atheists and delusional guilty-conscious Christians having the most boring conversation about vaginas ever.

Pro Life btw, Morals are drawn as a society not benchmarks and checklists. I dont care how convincing of an argument you have faggot, masturbate about it somewhere else.

>a fucking leaf

>the majority is right no matter what
I look forward to hearing from you in a few decades when you'll heartily tell us that black lives matter.

>Misreading
When the body gains the ABILITY to do so, aka it has the infrastructure in place to start
That's why I said 'once the vessel has the ability to do so'
Nod an argumendd :DDDD
I don't know what kind of comic sans black background conservative alt-history back page bullshit you are reading, but it's commonly known that islamic society in the golden age of islam helped advance science in multiple fields. And they also oppressed and murdered people for shitty political reasons.
Just like how some christian monks held onto some books cause they knew it's value, while the church also oppressed and murdered people for shitty political reasons.
What's your point?

>quotes jewish scriptures
>"fear the lord"
>implying that I should submit to jewish masters or their surrogates
by rope, gun, or knife, tonight you should end your life

Oh you mean that movement that had potential to have good intentions in the beginning but failed completely and everyone sees them as gaslighting attention seekers now?

Morals are drawn as a society, you care more about being right than being useful you shifty chink bastard.

>aka it has the infrastructure in place to start
Oh, so now you're back to personhood granted at contraception? Make up your mind.

>That's why I said 'once the vessel has the ability to do so'
Babies don't have the ability to introspect or think higher than themselves for months at the very least.

Your standards are woefully inconsistent. I'm not misreading, you're writing messages with conflicting meanings.

>that movement that had potential to have good intentions in the beginning
My sides!

m8 they were pro-equality: that's the worst intention possible for any movement to have.

See:That infrastructure develops/is ready sometime during the third trimester, therefore not during contraception.
And people have reported having memories at birth, so get fucked.

>And people have reported having memories at birth
>People have reported the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Is eye-witness testimony is good enough for you, or isn't it?

>That infrastructure develops/is ready
'In place' isn't the same as functional or ready. Good on you for sourcing your claims though. Far above and beyond the average leaf.

S A G E

no fucking leafs

>OPPRESSES SCIENCE

I wonder if that was intentional esotericism...

A fetus almost certainly grows to be a human though. It's not 'oh it's just some cells'

It's definitely going to become a human. that's why you're killing it.

What do when a mass of cells is viable outside of the womb? viability dates keep getting pushed back. It's amazing what doctors can keep alive and turn into a healthy human.

Isaac Newton also held weird beliefs about the end of the world and wrote occult books about alternative ways to interpret the bible. That sure doesn't fucking mean that because he believed some weird shit that the church didn't oppress science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Isaac_Newton

Here's a list of scientists religion has oppressed over the years.

kwelos.tripod.com/Alan_Turing_religion.htm

Do you think Turing would have been chemically castrated if the church held no sway over england?

Protecting the innocent and preventing societal slide into depravity is "bullying." This is why I hate atheists. You're going out of the helicopter on the day of the rope you faggot.

>a healthy human

now i want to shoot all doctors

>t. Muhammad
Yeah. The "prophet" just happened to defend his way into controlling Arabia.

>bullying

Kill yourself, you limp-wristed faggot.

yeah my grammar sucks boo hoo kill yourself im not gonna fix my typos for a leaf
are you you saying a fetus growing inside someone is NOT their fucking child? god youre fucking stupid