Bottled water cucks

explain yourselves amerishits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqXFrs6quvE
youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like tap water.

And yet millions of people still buy bottled water

Maybe you're paying for the convenience of not having to bottle it yourself, hmm

Really stimulates the neurons, huh?

What needs explaining?
(((companies))) bottle tap water and sell it for a profit.

>sterile
>portable
>reusable plastic bottle that people throw away for some reason

I'm buying one of those plastic islands, I'm just investing in my future.

tap is full of crap like the estrogens. The real bottled water that come from spring and lakes (Fiji, Pure life) do not have estrogen in it.

I can't afford the filter jew and I don't want to drink piss and fertilizer

I buy a case of water bottles and refill them, it's convenient being able to throw away your water bottle, and you can refill them a fuck ton of times

You are not paying a commodity price for water, you are paying extra for having the availability of it where you would not normally

I'm sure Lewis Black is not well-regarded here, but I do like some of his old stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=NqXFrs6quvE

Convenience.

I live next to a lake so my tap water is exceptionally hard even before it goes through the city's 70 year old copper pipes. Bottled water tastes so much better and it's not very much more expensive compared to buying good filters.

The bottles that contain the water do however.

Do you guys have these in your stores?

I'm not poor

>2016
>Still drinking water let alone Tap

Yep. Bretty good desu.

tried it one time, tasted great at first but not nearly as good after being in cool a while, not the kind of thing worth stocking up on at its price

in a cooler* hurr

No. Is your country still white and safe and not being taken over by mudslimes?

Maybe america should invest in some fucking infrastructure to I don't have to worry about getting fucking poisoned every time I drink tap.

Our tap water is filled with an unsafe level of flouride

The water in my tap kind of tastes the same, for me atleast.

You can set our tap water on fire. Thank you based fracking. I'm an Energy Voter!

t. Matt Groening

>according to women

Yes, however there are ocassional muslim famlies that come here, also some sandmonkeys in Reykjavík trying to build a mosque unsuccessfully.

Because I have well water, which smells and tastes like shit, and has something like 20,000% more calcium over average water. Not good for the arteries.

>mfw it's an australian who responds first

Filtered tap water.

>drinking water at all
>being influenced by the liquid jew

@fucking leaf
go away

My tape water comes from my own 20m Loch/Wasser Quelle

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

WA-UH

Must support my state by buying nestle water.

Both are bad unless you have a filter for that toxic ass tap water

what is detroit?

praying for your disgusting mexican water

>shape the bottle with facets
>this makes the water taste better

they had these at the airport. my gf said it was way overpriced but tasted very good actually. kind of curious but looks like hipster advertising

>everybody saying "my water is gross because there's too much minerals in my well water"

has nobody heard of a water softener?

i drink bottled water because i don't want to bottle it myself

Tap water in many places in the US tastes like shit. I prefer a public drinking fountain or anything over tap water. That being said I will drink almost anything but water. Fruit punch, kool-aid, and almost anything tastes better than bottled or tap water.

The public fountain over my house's tap water

yes goyim, drink your flouride and birth control

We're not broke we can afford such a stupid luxory